The Inheritance

Story Info
Daddy teaches his daughter her true nature!
14.2k words
4.45
203.9k
191
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,425 Followers

This is a story that refuses to die. The first version was lost in a fire several years ago. The second version was lost at the hands of my ex. They say third time's the charm so here it is! Enjoy!

As always, the characters exist solely within the confines of this story and my imagination. All criticism both pro and con are welcome! I look forward to your comments!

At the time that my life's course was established, I had no idea that it was in my blood to be what I am. I simply thought that I was eighteen and uninhibited and rebellious. As I entered my senior year of high school, I discovered the joys of sex and pursued it with reckless abandon. I had my way with any boy I wanted – knowing I was a very pretty and sexy wildcat.

My name is Heather. With honey colored hair and green eyes and a petite body built for sin – standing four foot, ten inches and weighing 98 pounds naked and dripping wet (some parts wetter than others), and a big bust for such a little bitty thing – I was wearing a 34C bra by the time I hit high school, I attracted plenty of attention amongst the opposite sex and a good bit of attention from my own gender. If they'd allowed it, I'm sure I would have been named class slut in our senior superlatives in the yearbook.

My comprehension of my true nature occurred at a New Year's Eve party at my father's house my senior year. My stepmother, Helen disappeared early on in the evening, no doubt getting banged hard by various friends and associates of my father in some upstairs closet or bedroom. I had been aware of my father and stepmother's open marriage for several years. Daddy pressed me into serving as hostess and I was delighted to do it, interacting with his many guests and reveling at the attention I received in return.

I was wearing a silver sheath dress – strapless and very short – when combined with three inch heels, it made my short, but toned legs appear longer. No straps and low cut emphasized my breasts which threatened to overflow the top. It was my first really "adult" outfit and my panties were soaked from all the lascivious stares I was receiving from Daddy's guests.

It was a large party – well over a hundred people in our respectable, but not quite a mansion, home. Daddy was an engineer with a major computer firm and had grown wealthy with several patents. He was a handsome and rather arrogant man who'd grown a bit frosty in the wake of my mother's death in a car accident when I was seven years old. I loved him, but missed the more relaxed and happy father I remembered from my childhood – or perhaps he'd always been that way and I had just perceived him differently when I was younger – before my entrance into young adulthood had altered our relationship as it usually does between fathers and daughters..

As the New Year was rung in and folks hugged and kissed and the liquor flowed, people began to really get loose. At midnight, I got sandwiched between Daddy's lawyer, Mr. Richter and Daddy's boss, Mr. Kyle and got kissed by both, getting tongue from each as anonymous hands roamed over me, squeezing my tits and ass cheeks. It really got my pussy revved up and I wanted more, but they opted to restrain themselves, both of them retreating with grins and red faces as I stared back with an embarrassed, but pleased grin on my face. As the night wound down, people got a lot friendlier – no open orgy, but in shadowy corners couples were making out and as I passed a closet or two, I could hear pants and moans. It all just made me hornier. I wanted to join – to be a naughty adult along with the rest.

I finally did something about it. The line to the bathroom was pretty long and I spotted Mr. Richter who'd been to our house many times, slipping upstairs to use one of the bathrooms there. I followed him up, noting as I passed by one bedroom, my stepmother sprawled out on a bed atop several coats and wraps, snoring softly, her dress hiked up to her waist and her shaved cunt glistening wetly in the dim light. That aroused me in ways I hadn't really considered before, but I had other prey in mind and didn't stop.

Mr. Richter used the hall entrance to my father's bathroom so I slipped into my parents' bedroom only to rewarded by the sound of pissing accompanied by the long, drawn out sigh of a man who really needed to pee. The bedroom entrance to the bathroom was slightly ajar and I slipped up and peeked inside. Mr. Richter was a rather handsome looking older man – slightly balding with a bit of a pot belly, but who exuded confidence and a certain maturity that I found attractive. He was standing over the toilet, swaying slightly, holding a lovely piece of cock meat in his hand – a steady stream of urine slowly losing strength.

I licked my lips and strolled into the room as if I did it every day, taking his cock in my hand as he finished peeing. "Why, Mr. Richter, please let me take care of this for you," I said in a soft, babyish voice as I shook it off. "After all, you're a guest." Mr. Richter's head snapped around, his eyes widening in shock and then a grin spread across his face.

Slowly and carefully, I squatted down – not an easy task in such a tight dress and I took the head of Mr. Richter's cock in my mouth, tasting piss and sweat and the earthy aroma of a man's crotch. To my delight, I thought I could just taste the flavor of pussy on him as well. A naughty part of me wondered who I might be tasting – he and his wife having divorced several years ago. For some reason, I thought of Danielle, his daughter who was a senior in high school like myself.

I locked my eyes on his as I slowly began to suck, swirling my tongue around his rapidly hardening cock as I began to bob up and down. As nervous as I felt, sucking off the cock of my Daddy's lawyer, I was right in my element. I had discovered that I loved cock and loved to suck cocks...any cocks. I had pleasured a few dozen young guys over the last several months, but had found that I liked older men's cocks more. I confess, I'd already discovered that I was attracted to older men, especially those who take charge.

I slowly slid my lips down over his shaft until his wiry pubes were tickling my nose and then slowly, sucking firmly, I went back up, letting him slip from my lips and then planting a soft kiss on the now dripping head. In a little girl's voice, I said, "I love your cock, Mr. Richter."

I then took him back into my mouth and continued sucking him as he stared at me and moaned softly, his hand reaching out to stroke my face and then run fingers through my long, straight hair. I took my time sucking him, running my tongue over ever square inch of cock flesh, lapping up his tangy pre-cum as I used every bit of my hard earned knowledge. I let him slip from my lips only once as I looked up and said, "I bet you wish Danielle would do this, don't you, Mr. Richter?" I licked his swollen head like a tasty lollipop and added, "Maybe when you go home tonight, she will."

"Jesus..." Mr. Richter moaned as I took him in my mouth again, sucking hard as I felt his cock swell at my naughty words. I knew I was just seconds for getting his load. I felt him tense up and I readied to get a mouthful of spunk, but then I sensed his attention shift and suddenly I was aware we were being watched.

Never letting him slip from my mouth, I turned my head slightly to see Daddy standing in the bedroom doorway, his eyes gleaming brightly at the scene of his only daughter, squatting before his best friend, sucking his cock. My heart began to pound wildly and I tensed up for an explosion of outrage even as I felt my cunt quiver with arousal, almost making me cum, pussy juices drenching my panties. I continued to work my mouth up and down Mr. Richter's cock.

"How is she, Jim?" Daddy finally asked, his voice calm, but edged with tension.

Seconds passed before Mr. Richter answered, saying, "She's a born cocksucker, John."

Daddy nodded as if they were calmly discussing the talents of a football player on their alma mater's team or a new employee. "Fine," Daddy finally replied. "Enjoy." Daddy's gaze then clearly fixed on me and he said, "Heather, after the party is over, please join me in the study. We need to discuss a few things." He nodded at us both and then turned and walked away.

I turned and looked up into Mr. Richter's eyes as he grinned down at me, a slightly maniacal look in his eyes. His hands came up and gripped my head and then he was fucking my face, his face growing redder as his grunts of pleasure grew louder and then I felt his cock head swell and then an explosion of semen was occurring in my mouth – his seed salty and sharp and I managed not to choke, sucking hard and doing my best not to waste any sperm.

Finally, Mr. Richter slipped from my lips, he pausing to wipe his cock against my cheeks, allowing me to kiss the slowly deflating member one more time. He grinned at me and said, "Thank you, Heather," and then zipping up, turned and walked away.

On shaky legs, I pulled myself up to sit on the toilet, spreading my legs as best I could in the short tight dress and palming my cunt, covered by sopping wet panties. My mind reeled as I marveled how turned on I was – knowing my father had observed me going down on one of his best friends and seemed to approve.

I masturbated furiously, not even bothering to move my panties aside – instead pressing fingers into the silky fabric, feeling my warm juices trickling over my fingers as I rubbed, teasing the hard nub that was my aroused clitoris until I was yelping with orgasmic pleasure, my legs twitching uncontrollably as I came hard. I stared at my fingers, covered in my cunt creams and then sucked them clean, enjoying the way their taste mingled with the lingering flavor of Mr. Richter's spunk.

I returned downstairs on unsteady legs, pausing only to peer into the bedroom where my stepmother was laying, now with a man atop her – not anyone I recognized, just a hairy ass moving up and down, busily pumping his cock onto Helen's pussy. I'm not sure if she was conscious although I heard little grunts of pleasure coming from her as he pounded her cunt with his cock.

I reeked of my own juices, the scent filling my nostrils and from the appraising stares I received time and again as I mingled amongst Daddy's guests, I was sure that others could smell me too. Each time I thought of my impending confrontation with Daddy, I could feel a fresh flow of cunt cream slither down my thighs, especially when I caught a glimpse of my father mingling with our guests – sometimes sparing me a glance from across the room.

With each step, my blood engorged labia slid against each other, creating a delicious friction that kept me on the edge of orgasm as the next couple of hours passed by. My cunt lips felt so swollen and huge, I imagined them growing to immense proportions, bursting the seams of my panties and exposing themselves from under my short skirt. My nipples were hard, pointy bullets against the bodice of my dress – aching and sensitive as the satiny material of the built in cups rubbed against them.

By the time I had said goodbye to the last guest and waded through the detritus of the party, I was so horny I was seeing potential partners in every object I passed. I paused twice, hefting empty champagne bottles in my hands and considering relieving the burning in my cunt, but I knew that Daddy would be waiting.

I made my way to his study and as I expected, Daddy was there – his jacket thrown over a chair at his desk and he sitting with his tie loosened, on the right end of his long, black leather sofa, a glass of scotch in his hand. I stepped towards him, but stopped when I was about five feet away when he held up a hand. He studied me, a slight frown on his face.

His expression was intense and despite my aroused condition, his scrutiny was almost embarrassing as I stood for his inspection. I became suddenly aware of the skimpiness of my dress and the obviousness of my aroused state – my nipples pressing against the dress, the smell of my cunt. Even as Daddy stared at me, I felt a slow trickle of my juices running down my inner thigh.

After what seemed like an eternity, Daddy took a sip of his drink and then said, "Heather, we need to have a talk. I want complete honesty and I want an answer when I ask you a question. Do you understand?"

I started to nod, but then replied, "Yes, Daddy." Part of me struggled to keep the little girl voice at bay, but it was hard. It had been part of my arsenal in getting out of trouble for as long as I could remember.

Daddy took another sip of scotch and said, "Heather, are you a slut?"

My mouth opened and then closed and I felt a shiver run down my spine. "Daddy...um, what do you...I'm not su –."

Daddy slammed his glass down hard on the table next to the sofa, making me jump as he roared, "Goddamnit, Heather, answer the question. Are you a slut?"

Fear and arousal competed inside me, both making my blood race and my cunt burst aflame. "Yes, Daddy," I sobbed as I felt tears run down my face.

"Do you enjoy sucking, cock?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"Do you enjoy cock in your pussy? Do you love eating cum?"

I felt myself wavering on my three inch heels, the room starting to spin as I heard my father batter me with questions I never would have dreamed hearing him ask me. Even more amazing was my sudden need to be honest with him – to not hide what I knew in my heart was the truth.

"Yes, Daddy. Oh yes, I love cum, Daddy! Yes, I'm a slut, Daddy!"

Daddy paused and resumed studying me, examining me much as he did some schematic from work. Finally, "Well, now that we have that established that you're a slut, all that remains is to determine how you will pursue your appetites."

"Daddy?" I cocked my head just as I had when I was a little girl and didn't understand something. "What do you mean?"

My father downed the remainder of his drink and paused before answering. "Heather, you are my daughter...my only child and heir. You will never want for anything. You may go out into the world and be a whore cock slut for any man with a stiff dick and become what you will..."

Daddy seemed to leave something left. I licked my lips and said, "Or, Daddy...do I have another choice?"

Daddy nodded and slowly his eyes crawled up and down my body. I shivered at the hunger I saw in his eyes, hunger like I never saw in a man before. "Heather, I offer you the chance to be my bride – my wife – to live with me as long as long as I live, but it doesn't come free. In agreeing to be my wife...you surrender yourself body and soul. You will be MY slut – MY whore, willing to obey my every command without hesitation. You will submit yourself to complete domination to me...for the rest of your life."

I felt the world begin to gray out around me even as a ripple of incredible pleasure burst from between my legs, cum juice gushing against my sodden panties to run down my legs, splattering loudly against the carpet and my shoes. I struggled to comprehend his words as part of my mind screamed, "YES! SAY YES." I shook my head raised a hand to rub my forehead, amazed to find it slick with sweat. "Daddy...what are you saying? I don't – I don't understand."

Dad stood up, towering over me and he snapped, "Yes, you do, Heather. It's simple. Do you want to be your father's fuckslut forever or not? I won't ask a third time. Answer me. Do you want to be Daddy's little whore?"

My mouth opened and I thought I would never be able to take a breath, but I did then as I breathed out, whispered, "Yes, Daddy. God, yes – I love you!"

Daddy smiled with satisfaction as if he never had any doubt of my answer. "Good. I'm pleased, Heather. Now, get that dress off. I want to see you naked."

I think I was in some sort of shock because I couldn't quite comprehend Daddy's instructions. "Naked, Daddy? But I -." I never finished my sentence. Daddy's hand lashed out and slapped me hard across the face, knocking me to the ground. Through pain and confusion I looked up at my father and whimpered, "Daddy...why?" before he reached down and yanked me back to my feet by my hair, making me cry out in pain and then in confusion as he reached out with his free hand, grabbing the top of my dress and with a brutal jerk tore it from my body, friction and zipper cutting my back as it was stripped off me.

"You will goddamn well do what I tell you, bitch," Daddy snarled into my face. "You're my slut now – remember!" His fingers were wrapped around thick strands of my long hair and he used his grip on me to swing me around, my scalp alight with pain as he threw me against the arm of the sofa. Before I could do anything, his hands were on my ass cheeks and he pushed me up, scooting my stomach up and over the raised arm of the sofa. I felt my panties being torn from my body and then I began squalling as Daddy began to spank my ass hard with his palm.

"Disobey me, Heather and I will spank your ass bloody raw," Daddy thundered from behind me as his hand came down again and again, the impacts burning on my skin. I screamed from the pain and Daddy shoved a wad of fabric into my mouth. I struggled not to gag as I tasted silky cloth against my gullet and then tasted cunt...my cunt. Daddy had shoved my soaked panties in my mouth. My strong flavor overwhelmed anything and as bad as my ass hurt, each downward stroke brought me closer to orgasm as my father had his way with me.

Daddy spanked me again and again, my legs dangling in the air, flailing uselessly as my father disciplined me. My ass cheeks felt like they were on fire, the ferocity of the pain equaled only by the blazing inferno that was my cunt, my juices running heavily like a river, covering the arm of the chair in my creams.

The palm strikes stopped and after cringing a moment, waiting for them to resume, through the haze of pleasure and pain, I heard a rustle of clothing and worked up the nerve to turn my head and glance around. My eyes widened and I let out a frightened little gasp as I saw my father naked – an immense cock jutting from his hairy crotch. Daddy's dick was fucking huge – bigger than any boy's I'd ever bedded or even the teachers at school I'd fooled around with. The head was a massive plum, nearly purple in its condition, crowning a long and thick shaft. My small pussy puckered at the thought both hungering for his big cock and fearing that it might tear me apart.

Daddy wasted no time enjoying the fruits of his daughter. He stepped between my legs and I had no more than felt his huge cock head press against my spread labial flesh than he shoved himself hard inside me, eliciting a pain ridden scream unlike any I'd ever voiced before, muted only by the cunt cream soaked panties wadded in my mouth.

With one brutal thrust, Daddy plunged his cock inside me, forcing apart virtually virgin flesh, piecing me in places no man had ever gone before. Pain and pleasure warred for dominance as he buried his hard, thick babymaker in my young cunt. In the end, pleasure won out and I threw back my head and let out a muffled scream as my first daddy-cock induced orgasm tore me to pieces.

I could feel Daddy's pubic hairs scratching against the soft flesh of my firm butt cheeks as he ground against me, his cock driving into places I'd not thought possible while I sobbed and flailed about, the pleasure so intense that it flickered back and forth over the border that divides ecstasy and pain. My brain seemed to misfire again and again, rendering me almost completely speechless – unable to say anything except cries of "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!" garbled by my panties

My orgasm seemed to go on forever – I'd experienced nothing like it – pleasure coursing through my body like never before, fueled by the barely comprehended knowledge that this was my father – my own flesh and blood fucking me. I felt wonderful and overwhelmed and unsure of my own womanhood for the first time – slowly realizing that for the first time, a man had complete mastery over me and that I loved it.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,425 Followers