The Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I barked out, "What are you doing! You're not waiting for me properly!"

She flew out of bed and skidded to a stop on her knees. "I'm sorry Master." She looked up at me hopefully.

I was at a loss for what to do next but I bulled ahead. " Crawl to my bed and prepare for punishment!"

She positioned herself kneeling with her face on the bed with her ass in the air and her head flat on the bedspread. Her fingers were interlock and stretched flat on the bed over her head.

"Do you know why you're being punished?"

"Because I wasn't waiting for you properly, Master."

I sat beside her and gathered her hair in one hand. "No, it's because you wouldn't let me comfort you after what those assholes said about you. You know I don't believe any of that about you. You're my submissive why should what anyone else thinks matter?"

She thought about it and quit sobbing. "It shouldn't Master," she replied. "I'm ready for my punishment."

I gave her ten hard strokes with my belt and made her bathe me. Once we were clean I took her to bed and told her she was forgiven. I stroked her auburn hair until she fell asleep. We took a short nap before getting ready for the wake.

When Anthony called us Audrey rolled me on my back and smothered me with a passionate kiss. "Oh thank you Ryan for correcting me. You are so right. Nothing anyone else says should make a difference. Thank you for taking charge. I think I've already fallen in love with you."

I rolled her off me and stroked her side like she was a thoroughbred horse. "I'm going to take you tonight and make you mine after all of the guests leave. I'm falling in love with you too. Now let's get dressed."

I walked into her room ahead of her, saying, "Unlock your door." I went to her closet and got out the lilac blouse and a tan skirt. I handed them to her. "You're to wear these and sandals tonight. I'd like to see your hair tied back with a matching scarf if you have one."

She had a broad smile. "Yes Master."

Curious I asked, "You didn't ask for underwear, why?"

She pulled on the blouse. "Master if you wanted me to wear panties or thongs or a bra, you would have given them to me. That's just perfect as far as I'm concerned."

I went into the master suite, I was having trouble thinking of it as mine. Audrey was right behind me. "Sir, If I may," she said.

I nodded as she pulled a pair of silk boxer shorts from my drawer and helped me step into them. Next she got a very soft cotton shirt that almost matched the color of her top. She followed that with a soft pair of lounging pants, completing my outfit with a pair of slippers. "If you wish something else please tell me Ryan."

I stood and pulled her close to me and looked in the mirror. We both looked great and we definitely looked like a couple. I took her hand and led her to the kitchen where Anthony had plate with a few canapes waiting for us.

We had only eaten half of them when the doorbell rang. I started for the door and Audrey caught up with me and took my hand. She looked very happy, I didn't understand why exactly but she made me happy. We opened the door together.

My cousins led the way with faces that could curdle milk. There followed a procession of people that Roger must have known. Shopkeepers, landscapers, the tailor, the boatmen who maintained Roger's boat. The heads of the local divisions of Pacific Explorations and many of the workers. The local divisions worked mostly on research, ecological studies and climate modeling. The directors had the good grace to not discuss business. All of them seemed to like Roger and respect him. They stood around in informal groups and swapped stories about him. They all were nice to Audrey too. We moved from group to group. I complimented the tailor, Eliese, on the excellent job she had done altering my suits. She blushed bright red but seemed to be pleased with the recognition.

Audrey pulled me aside, "That was a very nice thing to do for Eliese. She stayed up most of the night altering those suits. You just made it worth it."

I shook my head, "How? All I did was tell her I appreciated her work."

Audrey hugged my arm, "Exactly! And you did it in front of a roomful of potential customers. She's just getting started and Roger was trying to encourage her. You just gave her a huge lift. Even if only one or two of the people here go to her it will help tremendously."

My cousins didn't mix, they drew together in their own clique and stood around drinking and eating. Mostly drinking. They gradually got louder and louder.

Jerry finally addressed Audrey directly, "You fucking slut! What did you do to earn five percent of the business! You're cunt must be amazing! How about giving me a taste!"

Janie jumped in. "Yeah whore! Why don't you strip and service him right here! You can eat me while he pumps your ass! Surely you take it up the ass!"

Samuel started to say something but then he looked at my face and turned away.

I started to brace Jerry when Audrey squeezed my hand. "It's alright Ryan." She raised her voice, "I think I should clear the air." She faced the two of them. "I'm not a whore and I'm not a slut. I don't service just anyone. What I am is a submissive. Your Uncle was my Master and yes Jane I took it up the ass from him. I enjoyed it immensely and so did Roger."

Jerry said, "Hah! I knew you fucked him for the money."

She stood her ground. "I didn't have sex with Roger for money, I loved him. I didn't know about his bequest until the will was read. I made love to your Uncle because of the man he was..." She looked Jerry directly in the eye. "Because he was a man. I gave him control of my life because he cared for me he took care of me. In return I was his loyal and faithful servant."

Jerry leered at her. "Who's going to protect you now slut?"

"My Master, Ryan Frederick."

Janie sneered, "Are you his sex slave too. You're such a whore."

Audrey stared at her with cold hard eyes. "I was Roger's sex slave. His willing sex slave. I'm no more a whore than any wife. I didn't have sex with him for money. Master Ryan has taken me to be his submissive and I'm most grateful. I'll give him anything he wants, anything."

Janie practically shouted, "Lying bitch! You've already switched allegiance to another sugar daddy! You're a gold digging whore!"

I stepped in and said, "You should know Janie. How many divorces is it now?" From the expression on her face I thought her head was going to explode.

Audrey was very calm. "I bonded with Ryan because he treats me like your Uncle treated me, with respect and dignity. He cares for me and takes care of me."

Samuel huffed, "Bullshit! He just wants to get into your pants!"

Audrey smiled, "Well he sure did a good job of it because I'll have sex with him anytime, anywhere he wants."

Alicia said, "Name one time he's thought of you in the last two days." She seemed more curious than accusatory.

Audrey smiled up at me. "Wednesday when I brought him home from the airport, I'd been going for thirty-six hours straight. I was going to go over some documents with him. Instead he ordered me to take a shower and go to bed. When he got me up he had the chef make me a salad for a late lunch." She stared at each one of my cousins in the eye. "He's the only reason you spoiled brats don't have scars on your precious asses! He did that before he knew that I was a submissive. Before he had any inkling he had any chance of getting into my pants as you so crudely put it."

"Name another," Janie challenged.

"When I returned home from settling you into the hotel he sat me down and took off those horrible five inch heels and rubbed my feet and calves until dinner was ready. The dinner he arranged. Again nothing sexual, just a Master taking care of his slave even tho he didn't know it at the time."

Jerry asked, "So when was the first time he fucked you?"

She smiled a nasty smile at him. "I imagine it will be about a half hour after you all leave tonight."

Jerry growled, "You fucking little whore... "

He grabbed Audrey's arm.

I hit him in the chin with the palm of my hand. Whatever else he was going to say was lost as he flew backward and hit the floor. I don't even remember moving.

He was groggy as I knelt with one knee pressing hard into his chest and said. "Keep your hands off her." I pushed myself off him and wrapped an arm around Audrey.

Audrey said, "See my Master protects me."

Alicia asked, "Has he done that other times?"

"Yes. When we came home from the funeral I was distraught because of all the nasty things you all said. I went into my room and locked the door and just sobbed. Ryan came for me. I wouldn't open the door for him. He punished me for not obeying him and then he made me shower him. After the shower he held me and explained that I shouldn't care what others think. He got me back to center."

By this time we were the central attraction at the wake.

Alicia asked, "What else?"

"He made me wear three inch heels to the reading of the will. He protected me from Sherwin Wilson who was mad because I wasn't wearing five inch heels as he directed. He also voted my shares by proxy and kept the board from making a terrible mistake."

Sam said, "I was thinking of investing my inheritance in Pacific Explorations."

Audrey sobered, "I'd advise against it. I have a bad feeling about what's going to happen to the corporation."

Jerry sneered, "Well now I know what to do. Just the opposite of what you say slut."

Janie sobered slightly and said, "You don't seem to be insulted at all. We've called you every name in the book. Why not?"

Audrey looked at me. "Because Ryan was right. It's not true and it doesn't matter what you or others think, it only matters what he thinks." She rubbed herself against me almost like a cat.

I stroked her hair, "And he thinks she's very special. Roger did and so do I." I looked down at her and she was beaming as she looked back at me.

Jerry broke into the conversation. "If she's your slave make her strip! I want to see what's under those dowdy clothes!"

I calmly said, "No. Audrey is mine and I won't share her with anyone. Besides I'm doing you a favor. Such radiant beauty would blind you. At least this way you'll still be able to see your dark, dim, ugly world." I felt her hug me closer.

Alicia let out a small gasp. "Jerry you're so wrong. She looks fantastic. That blouse is so perfect. May I ask where you got it?"

Audrey said, "I don't know where it came from. Roger gave it to me as a present. Ryan picked it out for me to wear this evening."

Janie sneered, "What about your underwear? Did Ryan pick that too?"

Audrey broke into a big grin, "Yes he did. I'm not wearing any."

I almost laughed out loud at Janie's expression. The confrontation, at least partially de-fused, Audrey and I mingled with the other guests while Jerry, Sam and Janie proceeded to get three-sheets-to-the-wind drunk.

A little while later Rory, Alicia and Megan joined us as we were talking with the boat crew.

Rory said, "I'd apologize for Jerry but I quit trying to cover up his shit a year ago." He turned to Audrey. "You are a truly lovely lady. I'm glad you and Ryan are hitting it off so well. I can tell you cared a lot for Uncle Roger. Thank you for what you did for him. I haven't always been nice, actually I've mostly been pretty ugly, but I finally decided that Jerry was a stupid bastard and quit emulating him."

Audrey gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you. I loved Roger he gave me exactly what I needed. I'm blessed that Ryan stepped in and is giving me the same support. He is very much like your Uncle."

Megan said, "So you don't think we should buy into Pacific Explorations?"

Audrey shook her head. "No. I think the company is in for some very rough times ahead. A proxy fight on the board is never a good thing. Find a good sensible broker like Fidelity Investments or Schwabe or Edward Jones and put your money in a mutual fund. If you can, put part of it to put into an IRA or a 401k, or a 403b for Alicia since she's working for a school. It'll be safer, especially if the mutual fund or funds have some bonds to balance the risk."

Alicia said, "You really know about this stuff! You're not just a decoration. I'm impressed!"

The boat crew left first since we were taking us out tomorrow for Roger's burial at sea.

When my cousins left I gave the limo driver five hundred dollars. "Just in case you have to clean up puke in the back."

He said, "Righty'O and thanks!"

As we closed the door on the last of the guests Audrey said, "That was a really nice thing to do for the driver."

"Well I think he should get something extra for taking care of those three drunks. Alicia, Rory and Megan seem to be alright. The other three are real stinkers."

She said, "That's my impression too." She took me by the hand and gently led me toward the master bedroom.

I stopped her when I saw Anthony picking things up. "Anthony can we do anything to help?"

He looked startled but said, "No thanks. I'm just going to put the perishables away tonight and will do the rest tomorrow."

"You're coming with us on the boat, right?" I asked.

"I wasn't invited."

"Well you are now. We can hire someone in to help you clean tomorrow or Monday. Maybe you can pack us all a lunch for the boat tomorrow from these leftovers."

"Thanks, I will. I'd like to be able to go and say goodbye."

I let Audrey pull me into the bedroom. She said in a quiet voice, "Anthony loved him too and has been left out of the arrangements. That was a good thing you just did. One of many this evening." She sat me in a chair and slowly stripped for me. She dropped her skirt first and then button by button undid her top. The tails of her top hung down just covering the tops of her thighs and barely covered her pussy. A pussy that was shaved bare except for a small landing strip. The last thing she did was slide out of her sandals. She stood with her hands at her side and asked, "Master Ryan are you ready for me to bathe you?"

I nodded and she gently but efficiently stripped me. This time there was a lot more touching than the previous times. When she finished and all my clothing was put in the wash she led me into the bathroom.

She sat me on the toilet and opened a drawer. "Master would you please give me enemas to clean me out? I would like you to take me anally tonight."

"I've never done anal before. I don't know what to do."

"If you just take it slow everything will be wonderful. I'll talk you thru it... but only if you want to. You are my master and I'll do anything you want."

I joked, "Even kill one of my braindead cousins?"

She scared me. She was dead serious when she said, "Which one would you like killed first?"

I hugged her and said, "I was just making a joke. I never want you to kill anyone for me."

She smiled up at me. "I know but I'd try if you wanted it done." She shook herself and there was a panicked look on her face as she rushed out of the room.

She returned in a minute with an electronic gadget and slowly waved it around the room. She centered in on the spare roll of toilet paper and pulled something out of it. "Damn" she said "a bug." She removed the battery and wrote down the numbers on it. She ran the detector all around the bathroom again and then proceeded to show me how to give her enemas to clean her out. One with soap and two rinses. Between enemas she washed me and let me wash her. There was more than a little fooling around.

When I finished washing her she scurried out and flushed the last rinse down the toilet and then came back into the shower with a tube of flavored lubricant. She spread a generous amount on my fingers and turned around. She spread her legs and bent over leaving little doubt as to where she wanted me to put the lube.

I started slowly sliding one finger inside her ass. She relaxed and there was no resistance. I quickly put two fingers in and spread them. I used my other hand to add lubricant to the fingers inside her and started twisting my fingers to spread it on her anal walls.

She moaned, "You must have done anal before! This is so good. Get me good and slick and then fuck me hard!"

When I pulled my fingers out she whipped around and started slathering lube on my rock hard cock. When she had me slick she turned back around, bent over and braced herself against the shower wall.

I got the idea and stepped up behind her and positioned my cock at the entrance to her ass.

She moaned, "Just go slow and give me time to adjust Master."

I pushed forward with my cock head. Gradually her ass began to open for me. I was going very slow, I didn't want to hurt her. Then I reached forward and gathered her hair in one fist.

She gasp "Yessss!" and slammed herself back onto my cock.

Suddenly I was buried to my balls in her ass. "Oh god Audrey! I'm sorry! Are you hurt?"

She panted, "I'm not hurt Master. Please, please fuck me hard. Tear your ass up."

I started pumping in and out. "Audrey I'm in your ass. Why would this tear my ass up?"

"Master! My ass is your ass! My cunt is your cunt! My mouth is yours to use any way you want! I belong to you!"

I started really pounding her ass and knew I wouldn't last long so I reached around and started playing with her tits. Then I slid down and slipped two fingers in her pussy and ground the palm of my hand against her mons and clit. She screamed and came when I started pumping semen into her ass.

When I slipped out of her ass she whipped around and sucked my cock into her mouth. She licked and sucked until there was nothing but her saliva on my cock and balls.

She sighed when she finished. She restarted the shower and started washing me. She said, "You're a lot better than I thought you'd be. Want to do me again? God it was so great when you grabbed my hair!"

"I'm surprised I didn't hurt you."

She stopped and smiled at me. "When you grabbed me by my hair like that my ass just seemed to open up and beg to be slammed. It really felt good!"

After we were dry she took the bug sweeping box and did every inch of the bedroom. She found two more bugs. I made her do her bedroom where she found one in the bathroom and one in her nightstand and disabled all of them. She put them in a baggie. "We'll see about these on Monday." She then put me in bed and swiftly left the room.

I wondered what she was doing. She returned in a couple of minutes with two large glasses of water and a glass of what looked like whiskey. She served me and asked, "Where do you want me to sleep, Master?"

I threw back the covers. "Here in bed with me. Always in bed with me unless I tell you otherwise." She smiled and slid in beside me.

I took her hair in one hand and rolled her onto her back then I kissed her. I kissed her and kissed her. She was so sweet. She ran her hand down and gently grasp my cock. That brought it back to life. When I moved over her body she spread her legs and pulled them up high on my back to give me free access to her pussy. Her knees were almost in my armpits.

I slipped gently into her, she was very wet, and started fucking her slowly with long strokes that pulled almost all the way out and then all the way back in. It felt really good. I hadn't realized how much of a dry spell I'd had.

Audrey started whining, "Faster please Master. ... Harder please! Please pound me!"

I whispered in her ear. "Audrey, I'm enjoying fucking your pussy immensely. I don't want to go faster. I want you to use your cunt muscles to massage my cock. When I get closer I'll try to drive your ass into the floor."

She gasp, "Yes Master." Her cunt started pulsing on my cock.

I didn't seem to be getting anywhere. It felt very good but even when I pounded her hard I still wasn't getting close to an orgasm. Then it hit me, I wasn't taking her the way I wanted to. I lifted off her. "Roll over I want to do you doggie!"

123456...9