The Inheritance Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 1.
2.1k words
4.33
77.9k
86

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thane63
Thane63
140 Followers

Michael sat in AP Physics idly taking notes as the teacher, Ms. Brown, continued her lecture. A knock at the door interrupted Ms. Brown and everyone jerked at the intrusion.

"Mike," Ms. Brown said as she turned from the principal back to the class. "Please, grab your things and go with Ms. Jenkins."

Arching an eyebrow in confusion, Mike began to gather his things together and headed for the exit.

Ms. Jenkins led Michael back to her office and Michael was surprised when he saw his father's attorney.

"Hello, Michael," said the large black man, getting up from leaning against the wall to reach out a hand. "I'm sorry, boy, to have to tell you like this. Your father was in an accident and passed away."

Ms. Jenkins was rubbing his arm, Michael realized after a moment and he gave himself a shake.

"Mom?" Michael asked.

"Cindy is speaking with her," the black man nodded. "I asked for you."

Michael nodded. "Thanks, Dave. I do appreciate it," Michael said after a moment. "Do you have a car? I don't think I should drive at the moment."

"Yes," Dave nodded and shot a look at Ms. Jenkins who gave him a nod. "It's waiting outside."

"I'll call," Ms. Jenkins said somberly. "Or, your lawyer can contact me. I will get the papers you need to keep up on your classes."

Michael nodded as Dave led him out.

The drive home was a blur as Michael's mind ran amok. Thoughts and images of his father's infrequent visits. Glimpses of a man pushing him on a swing, catching him as he slid down a slide.

Walking into the small house, Michael grunted as his mother leapt into his arms. As he wrapped his arms around her, he felt the tears running down his chest through his tee shirt.

"She's resting," Michael said as he came back downstairs. "What is the itinerary for his funeral? Will we be invited?"

"You are not," Dave said as Cindy began to look through her papers. "Further, as per your father's wishes, you will receive your inheritance after your half-sisters and his wife receive theirs."

Michael nodded, thought, and looked up. "Can mom and I go together?"

"Yes," Dave smiled. "Your father thought you might ask. I have you scheduled for ten on Friday."

"When is the funeral?" Michael asked in a low voice.

"Thursday," Dave sighed. "At two. It should run about an hour.

"The cemetery closes at eight," Dave continued when Mike gave him a curious look. "Perhaps if you stopped by after dinner . . ."

"Thanks, Dave," Michael said again. "I'll make sure we're there at ten."

Dave nodded. "You take care of yourself, boy," Dave said as he lay a heavy hand on Mike's shoulder. "We do have psychologists on standby if you or your mom need to talk."

Mike nodded and held out a hand.

Jennifer awoke to a strange smell. Getting up, she brushed her long, golden blonde hair back and walked downstairs.

"It's been a long time since you cooked for me," Jennifer said as she came around the corner.

"You're too worried about me getting my school work done," Mike smiled as he turned back to look at his mother. As always, he was amazed at her beauty. "With no homework, I thought now was the time to pamper you for a while."

Lurching forward, Jennifer wrapped her son in an immense hug.

"I love you, Baby," Jennifer said gently. "I'm sorry I fell apart earlier."

"I do not accept your apology," Mike smiled as he hugged her back. "You have nothing to apologize for."

"Such a good boy," Jennifer said, then froze.

Mike almost groaned as he had a physical response to his mother's large breasts poking into him.

"Not so little any more," Jennifer said in amusement. "And growing into a fine young man."

"Sorry, mom," Mike said as he blushed.

"I do not accept your apology," Jennifer chuckled warmly. "I will accept the compliment of a young man still thinking I am sexy enough for that."

"Mom!" Mike gasped and Jennifer laughed at his discomfiture.

Continuing to laugh, Jennifer relented and let her son go on about his tasks.

Mike spent the night serving his mother, watching to see that she would not break down again. After dinner, he joined her in the lounge and watched movies.

Near eleven, Jennifer kissed him and went to bed.

Cleaning up, Mike went to bed shortly after. However, with the memories of his mother fresh in his mind, Mike had to jack off first just to relax enough to sleep.

Jennifer awoke the next morning determined not to fall apart on her son again. Finished with her shower, she went down and made breakfast for the both of them.

"Nice," Mike said as he rounded the corner into the kitchen. "You need to check your jeans before you wear them."

Reaching down, Jennifer gasped when she felt the rip in her jeans.

"Purple is definitely your color," Mike continued as his mother blushed.

"You are a very bad boy," Jennifer smiled and ran back upstairs, smacking Mike on the arm as she passed.

Mike walked to the stove. Stirring the scrambled eggs and turning the bacon. Hearing the last gasp of the coffee machine, Mike walked over and poured two cups. Adding sugar to one and pouring a bit of cream in both, Mike had a cup ready for his mom when she came back downstairs.

Going to the cupboard, Mike pulled out plates and set them at the table before grabbing silverware. His mother came back down as he was pouring orange juice in two glasses.

"Well," Jennifer said as she came back downstairs. "At least you're not lazy. Though you are a tease."

"What?" Mike smiled at his mom. "Purple really is your color. But, the thong was a bit of a surprise."

Laughing, Jennifer filled both plates as Mike joined her at the table.

"The funeral is at tomorrow at two," Mike said gently as he pushed his plate away. "We're not invited. We can drop flowers off later. Friday, we have an appointment at ten with the lawyers."

"Anything else?" Jennifer asked after a moment.

"Yes," Mike said as he took his mother's hand. "He gave you the seed for me. I am grateful for that. But, he wasn't a very good father. You were all the parent I ever needed."

"You're such a good boy," Jennifer said with a smile as she squeezed his hand. "I love you."

Without words, the two began to clean. After cleaning, they returned to the lounge and watched more movies.

"Let's hit the pool," Mike suggested after a while. "Neither of us want to just sit around waiting."

"Thank you," Jennifer sighed. "I wasn't sure how to bring it up, but, this is rather gloomy."

<> <> <>

Jennifer wept as she lay the flowers at the gravesite. Though he was married to another, the moments she had shared with this man had given her a fine son.

Reaching down, Mike didn't say a word as he grasped his mother's shoulder and squeezed gently.

Jennifer wept a while longer before reaching up and taking her son's hand. Saying a quick prayer, Jennifer rose.

"Come on," Jennifer said easily. "Let's go home."

Mike gave a nod to his father's grave before leading his mother back to the car.

The next morning, Mike escorted his mother into the lawyer's office. The secretary greeted them warmly.

"Good morning," the secretary said with a large smile. "We're so happy to have you here. Ms. Davies and Mr. Murdock are waiting for you upstairs."

"Thank you," Mike said as he admired the buxom brunette on his way to the elevator.

"I'm so sorry for your loss," the brunette offered with a nod.

Looking back, Mike saw that she had pushed a button on her desk. He was sure that she had just warned someone that they were coming. When the doors to the elevator opened and a legal secretary greeted them, Mike was sure of his guess.

"Hello," the slender Asian woman said as the doors opened. "I would like to escort you to Mr. Murdock's office."

"Thank you," Mike said as his mother nodded.

"Mike," Dave said as he watched the two being escorted into his office. "Jennifer. Thank you both for coming. I am sorry for the circumstances."

"Thanks, Dave," Mike said as he seated his mother. "Go ahead and say your piece. I have nothing to hide from my mom."

"Jennifer?" Dave asked as he looked over.

"It's all right, Dave," Jennifer said, taking Mike's hand. "He's an adult now. The truth may shock him, but, he does deserve the truth."

Dave nodded and pointed to Cindy Davies.

"Ms. Wright," Cindy sighed. "Your stipend will continue for the rest of your life with no change. Further, Jacob wanted you to stay here until Michael graduates. After which, he would like you to take the cruise you have desired for so long."

Jennifer nodded when Cindy looked up and the slender woman continued.

"Your credit card is still active," Cindy went on. "It will be forever. You were a kind heart in a tumultuous time and Jacob was very grateful for your companionship."

Nodding, Jennifer reached up and dashed the tears from her eyes.

Cindy stepped back and looked to Dave.

"Mike," Dave said as Jennifer regained her composure. "Would you follow me, please?"

Mike was about to object, but, Dave had already walked out of the back door. Following, Mike was led to an ornate door.

"Your father paid for this office," Dave said as he pulled out a key. "This was his office. Now, it is yours."

Mike looked back, but his mother hadn't followed.

"You can rejoin her momentarily," Dave said, seeing the direction of his gaze. "Your father wanted you to see this for yourself."

Nodding, Mike took the key and unlocked the door. Walking inside, Mike was shocked when the door closed behind him. Reaching out, Mike grabbed the handles of the double doors ahead of him and was frozen in place.

"Speak your name for entrance," a voice rattled through Mike. "Speak and be true."

Mike gave his name and, when questioned, his lineage, before the door opened. Walking into the room, Mike was surprised to find an ornate set of armor on a stand. Reaching out, Mike brushed his fingers across the armor.

Fingers barely touching the armor, Mike was rooted in place as images washed through him. Mike screamed as the pain ripped through him.

Mike awoke slowly and pulled himself up from the floor. Taking stock of himself, Mike gasped. Though he had been fairly average at just short of six foot tall, his current height was head and shoulders above that. Further, his once slender frame had filled out. Though muscular, his larger frame still held it's old balance and grace.

Mike lamented his suit for a moment, but, a shimmering haze over his eyes and he was dressed in a new suit.

Giving himself a shake, Mike took the file from the desk and went to rejoin his mother.

"Baby?" Jennifer asked as her son walked back into the boardroom.

"I got what he left me," Mike said, holding up the file. "Let's go home."

"Yes," Jennifer said throatily, pleased at the sight of her manly son. "Home."

The ride home was entirely too long, Jennifer thought. She could smell her own lust even as she felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter. Mike was so manly. Why had she never before noticed how big and strong he had become under her care.

Mike noticed the odd smell in the car. However, his limited experience didn't let him realize what it meant. However, though his mind didn't realize it, his cock responded and was pushing down his leg and against his trousers before he pulled into the driveway.

Grabbing the file, Mike ran around the car and opened the door for his mother, escorting her into the house.

Without thought, Jennifer fell into his arms, her lips reaching up to brush his cheek. "Thank you, Mike," Jennifer breathed.

Mike gasped as he felt his mother's nipples pressing into his own chest.

Grabbing her son's ears, Jennifer pulled Mike's lips to hers in a deep kiss. After a moment, her lips parted and her tongue flicked into Mike's mouth.

In a haze, Mike found himself in his mother's room. Surprisingly, her top was gone and her tits were displayed for his pleasure. Shocked, Mike leaned forward and took her nipples in his teeth.

Thane63
Thane63
140 Followers