The Inner Message! Ch. 1

Story Info
Neighbor gives her CDs with subliminal messages in them.
5.9k words
4.51
149.6k
31
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 08/31/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,219 Followers

Betty was a very successful stockbroker. As a Black woman she had clawed and scraped her way to get where she was now. At 43 she had over a million dollars under investment. But right about now, she didn't feel so successful. Looking out the window pass her computer screen she spied the thermometer. It was 93 degrees. It was 5pm and the temperature wasn't going to go much lower. Drops of sweat dripped off her chin and fell down in the cleavage of her blouse. Looking at the thermometer also gave her a look at the car that sat in her driveway. Seeing that car always made her grit her teeth. 5 months earlier the car that sat in the driveway was a top of the line Mercedes Benz. She had bought it to celebrate her having reached the one million-dollar mark. That car had been her joy for one month. Then her world changed. In one brief moment she lost her car, lost her boyfriend and was cast into a world of depression.

It was 2am when the phone shook her from a light sleep. Her car had been involved in an accident and they needed her there at the scene. Not having a car, she ran to the house of her neighbors and friends, John and Sarah. With her banging on the door the way she had, she should not have been surprised when they opened the door and were not really dressed. In her mind she saw the big bulge in John's pajamas and the pointed nipples that showed thru Sarah's filmy negligee. They threw on clothes and drove her to the scene. Betty looked at her baby. It sat against the tree, the front crushed and crumpled. But it was when the policeman took her aside that things grew much worse. Her fiancé of 14 months had already been taken to the hospital. She wanted to rush to the hospital, but the policeman said he needed to talk to her first. He told her that there were two people in the car when it hit the tree. Both of them had to be taken to the hospital.

It seemed that her fiancée was driving, while the female passenger was giving him a blowjob. When he hit the tree, she bit his dick and nearly bit through it. She was taken to the hospital with back and neck injuries. He was suffering from massive blood loss due to the injury. When they arrived at the hospital, Barry, her fiancée was in the operating room so she couldn't see him. But when she saw the woman who was in the car with him she freaked. Sitting with her neck in a collar was her secretary. They looked at each other, and the other woman began to cry. Betty, with tears running down her own eyes, turned and told John and Sarah to take her home. When they asked what about Barry, she snapped he could die for all she cared. That had been 5 months ago. Betty had buried herself in her work. And it was beginning to show in her looks and attitude. The heat had been pressing down on her part of the state for almost a month with no end in sight. Along with that, her central air had broken down and it would be another two days to get the needed part.

The sound of the fan didn't drown out the soft music coming from John and Sarah's backyard. She could hear them splashing around in their pool. Their happiness only made her feel that much more miserable. The words on the screen began to blur and she realized she was crying again. She did this a lot now. It was due partly from self-pity and partly from sexual frustration. "Hey girlfriend! They didn't fix your chiller yet?" Betty turned and looked at Sarah. Sarah never knocked. She opened the door and just walked in. she used to joke that she often caught the most delicious sights that way. She looked at Betty and walked over to her. "OK! We've put up with this long enough. Grab a suit and come go swimming." Betty shook her head no. But Sarah was not going to be put off this time. "Either come now or I crash your hard drive. If you won't have a swim, come and have a cool drink with us." Sarah pulled Betty from the chair, and pulled her, still protesting, to the yard next store.

John, water dripping from him as he pulled himself from the pool came over to give her a hug. Being wet, he hugged her tight and she laughed as she pushed him away. "See Sarah. I told you she could still laugh without dying." Betty couldn't help but see the big bulge in his tight swim briefs. Damn but he must be long when he gets hard. The thought surprised her and she tore her eyes away from him. But not before he noticed and looking at Sarah. He saw that she had noticed also. They made her a drink and Sarah asked how things were going. When she found out that Betty was having trouble sleeping she went into the house and returned with a stack of CDs. "Play these before you go to bed and let them play while you're asleep and I guarantee you'll sleep like a baby. Their relaxation CDs that John had made for me when I had trouble sleeping. Take a nice hot bath or shower and then a glass of brandy and you're asleep in no time." They sat and Betty had a few drinks and ate some of the delicious salad Sarah had made. Then she said she had a big meeting tomorrow and was going to turn in early. She picked up the CDs and left.

She turned on the CD player and put all five CDs for random play. Even with the stifling heat, she took a hot shower and got a glass of brandy. Listen to the low soft music seemed to soothe her somewhat. By the time Betty was ready to try and get some sleep, the brandy, hot shower and music had her in a mellow mood. Betty really didn't like playing with herself. She always thought that that was the act of a desperate woman. But tonight she had an itch. Her mind kept going back to the sight of John's big bulge. How long and fat did it get when he was hard? Sarah with her slim body must get a very full ride from a dick that big. She chided herself for thinking about her friend this way. But even as she did, she could feel the moisture building between her thighs. Her nipples began to tingle and her hand slipped down between her thighs. She gasped as her finger touched her slit. She couldn't believe how wet she was.

The soft music seemed to be urging her to go further. The soft incessant rhythm was like the soft moans of a woman making love. What Betty didn't know, was that buried in the tracks of the music was just that. John had made those CDs with buried subliminal tracks of suggestive thoughts and the sounds of him and Sarah making love. Even Sarah had helped by talking about how John used his dick on her. How she sucked it for hours and his desire to tongue fuck her constantly. John and Sarah enjoyed every act of sexual pleasure both normal and perverse. And it was all there buried in the music of those CDs. Betty closed her eyes and allowed her fingers to play in the lips of her wet pussy. In her half-sleep mind, she saw herself standing in a room watching her two friends making love. She worked her fingers in and out of her pussy as she watched John slowly working his long fat dick in and out of Sarah's holes.

Betty's eyes snapped open. She didn't know where she was right away. She looked around, expecting to find herself standing in her friend's bedroom watching them fuck. Her fingers were buried deep within her pulsing pussy. And she jerked them out like her pussy was a trap waiting to snap shut. The crème that clung to her fingers was thick. The scent of her sex was strong in the still hot air of the room. The thoughts that lingered about her friends scared her. She had always thought of them as good friends. Now she thought of them as potential sex partners. With shaky hands she picked up the glass of water that sat near her bed. She drank it all and placed the glass on the table. Then she lay back down. The soft music of her stereo played on. Betty lay there and listened to the soft wail of a sax. She couldn't understand how she had gotten on the subject of John and Sarah. The constant throb of the music matched the throbbing of her pussy lips.

Next store John and Sarah lay in bed catching their breath. Sarah sighed as she reached over and squeezed John's soft dick. "The way you fucked me, you must have been thinking about Betty?" John turned and looked at his wife. "I couldn't believe it when you gave her those CDs. I made them for fun. The first time you gave them to Julia I thought it was a joke. Then I found her on her knees sucking your pussy and I knew you wanted her pussy like I did." Sarah smiled as she felt her husband's dick twitch. "Admit it honey, you'd like to push this fat dick into her pussy. And if I was there licking her cunt to get her wet and ready, I bet you'd have her begging for it after a few strokes." John chuckled this time. "Yea! Just like Julia begged me to fuck her, when she looked up and saw my hardon. Do you think she listened to them?" Sarah got one of those mischievous looks on her face. "Let's find out."

She grabbed up the phone and called Betty's number. When the phone rang, Betty was working her dildo in and out of her pussy. She was calling out John's name as she pushed the dildo deep in her cunt. The phone shook her from her dreams. She grabbed up the receiver. "He… he… hello?" Sarah turned and looked at John smiling. "Betty are you ok? I couldn't sleep so I took a walk in the backyard. I heard soft moaning coming from your bedroom window." Betty looked down at the dildo still stuck halfway in her cunt. "Oh Sarah, no, ah no, it was just a dream I guess. I think I woke myself up." Sarah smiled as she felt John's dick throb in her hand. "That must have been some dream girlfriend. It sounded like you had a yard of dick up that pussy. I'm afraid I stood and listened for a while and you sounded so strange I had to come home and call. Well if you're sure you're ok, fine. But listening to you sure made me antsy. Now I'll go wake John up and give him some attention. Goodnight Betty."

Sarah laid the phone gently in the cradle. She looked at John and her eyes sparkled with her contained lust. "I could hear the music playing in the background. And from the way she sounded when she answered the phone, I think our sweet friend was treating her pussy to some nice attention." John smiled as he pulled Sarah down on his hard throbbing dick. "Mmmm! I think she's gonna be ready for you tomorrow." As Sarah's hot pussy engulfed his dick John moaned. "Don't get so hot that you scare her away. I want her thinking about letting me fuck her for awhile." Sarah couldn't answer him. She had all 9 inches buried in her throat. But it was when John was ramming his long fat dick up her tight ass that she came screaming into the pillow. In her own bedroom Betty was as confused as ever. Hearing Sarah's voice on the phone had given her pussy such a jolt. And then to hear the woman say that she was hanging up to give John some attention. Betty could only imagine the kind of attention that the sexy woman would be giving John's enormous dick. Thinking these thoughts caused her hands to stray back down to her pussy. She eased off to sleep only after bringing herself to a moaning, thrashing climax with her fingers.

John left for work early the next morning and as had been her custom for a long time, Sarah dressed in a housecoat and headed for Betty's house. She walked in and found the woman sitting at the table sipping a cup of coffee. She walked up behind Betty and placed her hands on Betty's shoulders. She squeezed both shoulder blades and softly began to talk to the woman. "So, did the tapes relax you enough to sleep? Aren't they great? I use them whenever I have trouble sleeping. Hey girlfriend, how come you so tense?" Betty sighed. "I tried to relax, but it didn't do too much good. I had pieces and bits of dreams that kept me up all night." Sarah was slowly massaging Betty's neck and shoulders. "What kind of dreams honey?" Betty sighed again. "Oh you know? The, I haven't been fucked and I'm frustrated kind." Sarah smiled to herself. She had never heard Betty talk like this to her before. She leaned down and whispered into the woman's ear. "Don't you have a girlfriend's best friend? I use mine whenever John is out of town."

Betty knew that Sarah was talking about a dildo and vibrator. She blushed even though Sarah couldn't see it. "Yea I have one. I even tried to use it last night, but it didn't work. I woke up even more frustrated than before." Sarah could hear the trembling tone in the woman's voice. With her head still lowered to Betty's ear she talked soothingly to the woman. "When I was in college, my room mate and I would relax each other before any major test. We became very good at it. I bet I could relax you to the point that you could get a half hour sleep that felt like hours." With that Sarah grabbed Betty's hand and pulled her from the kitchen chair. Betty half protested as Sarah dragged her along to her bedroom. Then she pushed her face down on her bed. "Sarah really, I don't think this is necessary." Ignoring the protesting woman, Sarah began to massage Betty's legs. With strong sure fingers, Sarah squeezed and kneaded the skin and muscles. Betty wanted to stop her, but the feeling of those hot hands rubbing and squeezing her legs began to feel good.

As Sarah's hands worked further up Betty's thighs, Sarah grew more excited. Seeing the creamy brown skin, exposed more and more as she pushed the housecoat higher, caused the juices of her own pussy to leak. By the time her fingers were inches from Betty's panty covered ass, she could feel the other woman growing excited too. Betty didn't realize that she had been pushing her ass back to try and meet Sarah's fingers. Sarah shifted and moved further up on the bed. She eased the housecoat off Betty's arms and then eased the bra straps off her shoulders. With the same sure movements, Sarah worked the muscles in Betty's shoulders. She had straddled the woman and was sitting lightly on Betty's soft ass. Betty grew more relaxed but also grew more excited. She could feel the heat coming from Sarah's panty-covered cunt as it touched her ass. She would ease her ass up to touch it as Sarah leaned in to massage her shoulders. When Sarah told her to turn over, Betty did so reluctantly. She knew that her nipples were hard and she could feel the wetness in her panty.

Sarah ignored the obvious excitement of the woman and massaged her shoulders. All the time trying to hide her own growing need. She reached over and grabbed a bottle of lotion. Putting a little on her hands, she began to work it into Betty's skin. When she pushed the bra up and off Betty's titties, the woman just lay there with her eyes closed. Sarah gave those beautiful orbs a quick look and began to rub her hands around the breast flesh. She didn't dare let her fingers stray up to those pointed nipples. As she squeezed and worked the flesh, she could hear the barely audible whimpers of Betty. She smiled; as Betty kept trying to arch her chest up to get Sarah's hands to touch her nipples. But Sarah had a deeper plan. She shifted again and let her hands work lower. Betty was sorely disappointed. She had wanted to have Sarah rubbing and squeezing her sensitive nipples. Her pussy was throbbing. All the thoughts that she had last night, of Sarah licking and sucking her pussy and of doing the same thing to her were back with a vengeance.

Sarah moved down to her legs, having skipped over Betty's hips and throbbing pussy. Starting from the ankle, she worked slowly up the leg, until her fingers barely touched the crotch of Betty's panty. With each touch, Betty would draw in her breath. She never knew when it happened but feeling Sarah gently shaking her awake eased her from the dreamy state she had fallen into. Betty looked at the clock. It was an hour since the massage had started. She felt great. She must have fallen asleep. Sarah was telling her it was time to get up. What Betty didn't know, was that while she slept, she had played with her pussy. And Sarah, sitting in a chair looking at her, was busy working her own fingers in and out of her hot pussy too. "Sarah that felt great. When did I fall asleep?" Sarah laughed. "By the time I got to your knee, you wore snoring. Tell you what! Tonight John goes to play cards, drink and watch porno flicks with his buddies. I'm gonna give you a massage that women pay thousands of dollars for in the fancy salons. That will make you sleep all night and half of tomorrow. Since its Saturday anyway, you can use the rest." Betty watched as Sarah turned and walked out the room. She heard the door close and then she was left with her silence and her thoughts.


Sarah walked in the door and as soon as it was closed, she ran to her room. Grabbing her dildo, she stood with her legs apart. Shoving it pass her panty, it slid up into her sopping pussy. Watching Betty run her fingers up and down her slit as she slept, had caused the woman to almost go mad with desire. She had to hold back to stop herself from giving her pussy a hard fast fingering. But she knew she would not have been able to remain silent. But tonight would be different. Tonight she would not only get to touch that sweet pussy; Betty would be begging her to do anything to it. Sarah was so into her orgasm, she didn't notice the gobs of thick cum that dripped from her pussy and splattered on the rug. As Betty dressed and prepared to go to work, her mind was filled with thoughts of John. John, slowly working his nine-inch dick in and out of her pussy, as Sarah made love to her mouth and tits. She couldn't imagine how she knew that John had nine inches. She didn't remember ever asking Sarah such a personal question. But all day long as she tried to concentrate, her thoughts kept going back to Sarah, and John ravishing her body. By the time she was closing things down to go home, her pussy was throbbing in anticipation of tonight's massage by Sarah.

At 7pm, she walked over to Sarah's and like she always did she let herself in and walked thru the house to the backyard. Sarah was in a very revealing halter and tight shorts set. Betty looked at her, as she stood with her back to the woman. Betty took a few minutes to admire her friend. The shape of her thighs, the small round ass, all blended together to give her a shiver. Sarah had dressed to entice Betty and she stood still, allowing the woman to admire her. She turned around and smiled at her friend. "I heard you come in and knew you would find me here. I thought a light dinner of grilled chicken and salad would be enough. Pour yourself a glass of wine." Betty picked up a glass and poured. She stood sipping the wine, watching Sarah cook their dinner. Those tight shorts left nothing to the imagination. Betty could see that they were tight enough to reveal that Sarah wore no panties. Betty almost gasped when Sarah turned around. The way the seam pulled up, Betty could see Sarah's fat swollen pussy lips outlined thru the material. Letting her eyes travel higher, she saw that Sarah wore no bra. She couldn't believe how much the woman's nipples stuck out. She laughed. "If you went outside wearing those pants, you'd cause a lot of accidents."

Sarah laughed back at her. "If John caught me wearing these pants outside the privacy of my own backyard, he'd strip me naked and whip my ass." Betty laughed at her. "Don't laugh girlfriend. He did just that the first time I wore them to the store." Still laughing Betty set her glass down. "Sarah you lie like a cheap rug." Sarah turned the chicken and closed the grill. Then she sat in a lounge chair and told Betty to have a seat. "No Betty, I'm not kidding. John warned me about wearing anything like this in public. I had to run to the store to get some wine, and thought I could do it before he came home. When I got back he was in the driveway. He grabbed me and took me to the bedroom. Pulling down my pants, he must have spanked me for 15 minutes. I remember crying as his huge palm slapped my ass again and again. Then he pulled me to my hands and knees and fucked me harder than ever before. Now, sometimes when I want to really get a rise out of him, I'll park and wait until he gets home. Then I'll drive up wearing something like this." The woman gave a wicked smile. "Works every time!"

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,219 Followers
12