The Inner Message Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You silly bitch! I feel more alive than I ever felt before. And it was the way you took your time with me that did it." She kissed Sarah as she cupped one of her tits. "You're such a sexy slut! No wonder John wears his dick out on you. If you were on this table, I'd eat you." Laughing, Sarah stood up and pushed the plates to the side. She lay on the table on her back. "Dinner is served!" Sarah laughingly stated. Betty couldn't help but laugh, as she pulled the chair up to the table. She sat down and picked up her knife and fork. She looked at it then threw it to the floor. Laughing, she looked between Sarah's open thighs up into her face. "Some food you just gotta eat with your fingers."

Sarah laughed too, as Betty spread her pussy open with long fat fingers. But her laughter stopped when she felt the tongue slide up and down her slit. "Oh Betty! You're gonna become an expert cunt lapper." Sarah closed her eyes and leaned back on her elbows. She could look down between her thighs and see Betty hard at work. But then Betty stopped just as she was about to cum. Telling Sarah not to move, she got up and opened the frig. When she turned around, she held a long zucchini in her hand. Sarah's eyes widened, when she saw how fat and long it was.

"Betty! Surely you don't expect me to take that up my pussy?" laughing, Betty sat back down. "You did say that John was nine inches of hard, thick, black dick, didn't you?" Sarah looked down between her thighs. "Yes, but...Oh shit, that's cold!" Betty smiled at her as she slowly worked the zucchini up her friend's cunt. And as she had done with John's dick many times, Sarah sighed as it slid up her cunt. Betty worked the vegetable dick in and out of Sarah's cunt. She stared down between Sarah's thighs as the vegetable disappeared and reappeared from the gaping hole.

"Take it! Take it up your juicy cunt!" Betty was getting more and more turned on as she fucked her friend. And Sarah, her eyes glazing with lust, reached down and spread her pussy open even more. "That's right Betty! I'm a hot bitch with a real hungry pussy. Fuck me! Oh, you big fat slut! Fuck me!" Betty smiled as she listened to her friend. Somehow, hearing Sarah talk about her size this way didn't bother her. In fact, it excited her. She pulled the zucchini out and held it for Sarah to suck clean. Sarah grabbed it and licked it while Betty licked her pussy.

"I'm gonna teach you to fuck me! I'm gonna take you shopping and make you buy all kinds of toys. Nipple clamps for those big tits! Butt plugs for your fat asshole. And all types and sizes of dildo, vibrators and strapons." Betty was making loud slurping noises as she cleaned out Sarah's dripping cunt. Then with a loud cry, Sarah lifted her ass off the table. Betty's mouth filled with her hot thick cum. And Betty drank it eagerly. When she lifted her face up, it was covered with Sarah's crème. This caused the woman to laugh even as her pussy throbbed from her orgasm.

Sarah climbed down off the table and grabbed the dishtowel. She wiped Betty's face off, all the time laughing with her friend. They finished dinner and were sitting out on the patio enjoying drinks. The patio was dark and they lay naked on a double chaise lounger. "What's the hottest thing you've ever done, Betty?" Betty had to think about it a few minutes. As the silence went by, they lightly stroked each other's bodies. Betty was softly squeezing and pulling Sarah's tits and nipples. "Sarah, I have been big most of my life. Guys don't go out with the fat girl. But I did do something kinky once."

Sarah turned to face her friend. "First off, you're not fat! You're, just a whole lot of sexy fun. Second, stick your finger in my cunt and start talking." Betty slid her finger into Sarah's cunt and listened as the woman sighed. "Well! You remember me telling you about the boyfriend who spanked me? I had made dinner for him, his brother and cousin. We had been drinking wine and had drunk a lot of it. Something happened, I don't remember what. But anyway, I was cursing up a storm. Jake! That was his name, told me that he had promised to spank my ass whenever I cursed like that."

Sarah's pussy was gripping Betty's fingers as they worked deeper in her cunt. "Rub my clit with your thumb, Betty! No! Keep your finger in my cunt. Finish telling me your story." Betty smiled as her thumb found Sarah's swollen clit. "Well, Jake came over to me and told me he was gonna spank me. I told him he couldn't spank me in front of his brother and cousin. He only laughed and pulled me over his lap. He pulled up my dress and ripped my panty off. Then he spanked me. I think having his brother and cousin there made him spank me longer and harder than usual. I told you he had taught me to love it and he soon had my pussy on fire."

Sarah leaned over and captured one of Betty's nipples in her mouth. Betty moaned as Sarah gave it her full attention. They stopped moving as the teased each other. Then Sarah stopped. "Finish the story, then I'll make you feel real good." Betty, her nipples hard a pebbles, sighed. 'Well anyway, he spanked me. Right there, with his brother and cousin looking at my fat ass. Then he pushed me to the floor on my knees. Before I could protest, he was fucking me. His dick felt so good after the spanking he had given me, I guess I forgot about the other people watching.

I felt hands removing my clothes. I looked up and his brother was taking my clothes off. I tried to struggle but they held me while Jake fucked me. Then his brother pushed his dick in my mouth. I had been crying from the spanking but they just took turns making me suck their dicks. I guess it was the wine, the spanking and Jake's dick in my pussy but I began to like it. Then Jake pulled his dick out and his cousin fucked me. I sucked Jake's dripping dick while he did it. Then his brother fucked me after the cousin came in my pussy. I was forced to suck the cousin's dick clean. But by this time, I was in lala land. Those three dicks had my pussy throbbing and cumming and dripping like crazy.

That was when Jake got it into his head that he wanted to fuck me in the ass. He got behind me and Jake's dick wasn't all that small. He just rammed it in my ass. He fucked me about four times while I screamed and cried. Then I twisted and he came out. That was when I threw them out and told Jake that if he ever tried to see me again, I'd call the cops and tell them that the three guys raped me. But, sometimes i remember the way those three guys took turns fuckin me, and I cum just thinking about it."

Sarah's pussy was soaked. The combination of Betty's fingers and her hot story, Sarah was on the verge of cumming. But Betty stopped before she could reach her climax. She lay there taking in deep breaths. "Damn, bitch! You had me right on the edge. Why'd you stop?" Betty laughed as she got up and poured two fresh drinks. "Good things come to those who wait." They sat sipping on their drinks. Betty was feeling so warm and mellow. She never wanted this night to end.

"So what about you? What's the nastiest thing you ever did? Sarah laughed. "When I was in college, I was one wild bitch! I think I fucked and partied more than I attended class. The guy I went with was heavy into cocaine and he was the biggest freak I ever met. He lived off campus and we used to get together at his house with other friends and get high. One night there was about 10 of us there. We had been drinking and snorting when a couple started making out. The room grew quiet as we watched them. The guy undressed the girl and started to fuck her right in front of everyone."

Betty did the same thing that Sarah had done to her. She began to lick and suck the woman's smaller tits. Sarah moaned and sighed. Betty lifted her head up and kissed Sarah on the lips. "No fare! You have to finish telling me the story, no matter how hot you get." Sarah laughed. "It's hard when you keep distracting me." They giggled as the lay back down on the lounger. "So there you were in a house with other people watching a couple fuck. Then what happened?"

Sarah giggled. "Well, it was like they were contagious. Soon everyone was naked and fucking. There was touching and stroking of anyone close by. I even saw two guys sucking each other's dicks. Now that, is a turn on for me! Anyway, my boyfriend had me on the floor with my legs in the air. Then a girl started kissing me. We were soon lip-locked when a guy started fucking her from behind. She lifted her head and as soon as my mouth was free, some other guy stuck his dick in it. He had just finished fucking some girl and I could taste her all over his dick. Then the guys held a big dick contest. The took turns going from one girl to the next shoving their dicks up her cunt."

Betty laughed. "That sounds so hot! Wish I had been there." Sarah laughed. "The trick of it was, the next girl in line, had to suck the juice from the other girl off his dick. They did this for about twenty minutes. Then they made the girls get in a cum-circle. We were on our sides, all the girls. Our heads were between each other's thighs. We licked and sucked each other until we had all cum. Then the guys fucked us again. Some of us got all three holes stuffed at once. I think I was voted ass fuck queen." Both women started laughing.

They turned towards each other and kissed and groped until they were both breathing hard. Then Betty drew her lips away. "Take me to bed and fuck me again, Sarah. I want you to spank me then fuck me in both my holes. Talking about how Jake and those two guys fucked me has me so hot! Not to mention you're telling me about being the ass fuck queen in college. And this time, make me cum till the piss runs out of me." Laughing, Sarah drew Betty up off the lounger and playfully slapping her across the ass, led her to the bedroom. She had Betty lay across the bed. She stared at that fat ass for awhile. All the time running her hands all over it.

Sarah raised her hand, then brought it down fast and hard. SMACK! This spank was harder then the other time. But Betty, wanting it, only moaned and lifted her ass off the bed. "So you liked letting those three guys fuck you, huh?" SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Well, John and I will have to make sure that you get that opportunity again." SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Sarah stopped and shoved her fingers between Betty's thighs. She fingered the woman hard and fast and Betty was soon moaning and raising her ass higher.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! "And now, you want me to spank this fat ass, then fuck you in both your big juicy holes." SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Sarah's hand began to burn from spanking Betty's ass. Sarah stopped and got up. She strapped on her dildo again. Then she eyed her hairbrush sitting on the night table. She picked it up. Smiling, she went back to Betty. When the brush landed, Betty reared up.

"Oh my god! Sarah that hurts!" Sarah laughed. 'Shut up, bitch! This is what you want." She held Betty down as she continued to spank her. SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! In quick succession, she spanked Betty all over her ass and things. Even hitting her on her pussy once or twice. Then she pulled the woman roughly up on her knees. "This is what you want, you big fat slut!"

She pulled back and rammed the dick up Betty's cunt. Then she did it again. Betty grunted, as the fat dildo hit bottom. "Fuck me! You skinny slut! I can't wait to see John fuck your ass. And I'm gonna be sucking you hot cunt when he does." Again and again, Sarah's savage fucking pounded Betty's pussy. Then she pulled out. Betty, her head lying on the pillow could only moan. "When I'm finish with this pussy and ass, it's gonna take you a week to let the swelling go down.

Sarah took time to cover the dick with her soothing crème. She shoved it hard and deep into Betty's ass. Betty grabbed the pillow and bellowed her scream into it. But Sarah was in a frenzy. She fucked Betty's ass even harder than she had fucked her pussy. Betty, tears running from her eyes loved every minute of it. But Sarah was out of control. She grabbed the brush and as she fucked into Betty's ass, she spanked it with the brush. Betty took as much as she could. Then with a scream of pain, she came. And like she wanted, she felt her hot piss running out of her pussy and soaking the bed.

Betty collapsed on he bed. Feinted was more like it. Never in her life had she taken so much sexual abuse. And yet she felt free. Free of all her inhibitions and fears. She knew that there was no turning back. She wanted to become part of Sarah's life. And she couldn't wait until she felt John savaging her pussy and ass the same way Sarah had just done. She was still crying as Sarah eased the dick from her ass. Sarah held her as she cried. And that's the way John found them when he came home early the next morning. Licking his lips, he undressed and crawled into bed beside his wife. Sarah moaned then opened her eyes as she felt his hard dick push between her ass cheeks.

12