The Insatiable Melanie Iglesias

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next couple blissful moments, the bombshell rode me with vigor, her hair and boobs bouncing as her body rocked up and down my shaft, her tight twat clinging to my dick as she screwed me. Before long, Shane gently pushed Melanie on top of me so that her boobs were hanging over my chest. A second later, I could feel his thick cock sliding into Melanie's ass, and once again we were double-penetrating the gorgeous woman.

Curses and moans flooded the air as Shane and I went to work sawing in and out of Melanie. From this position, I had plenty of opportunities to make out with the the sexy girl as I desired or squeeze her boobs or just admire the look of pleasure on her face as she got fucked in her ass and pussy simultaneously. By now, Shane and I were in perfect synchronization and were able to alternate our thrusts into the sexy brunette, pumping in and out of her as our cocks took turns penetrating her. Shane's hands worked up and down Melanie's body, from her ass up to her shoulders and everywhere in between, especially her boobs. He and I rocked her in both holes, sandwiching her between us as our pricks slammed in and out of her, over and over again. The smell of sweat and sex filled my nostrils and the squeals of pleasure coming from Melanie could be heard over the slapping of flesh on flesh and the creaking of the mattress beneath us. Her pussy felt incredible against my dick as it pumped in and out of it, her folds clinging to every vein in my cock, her hole made oh so tight thanks to Shane's stretching out her ass as we double-stuffed her.

It was only a matter of time before Shane announced he was about to cum. Melanie, between deep breaths, said, "I want you to finish inside me." That was the last thing it took for Shane to erupt inside Melanie's ass for the second time in less than 10 hours. I couldn't believe how long he kept cumming after being spent so much last night. As Melanie accepted Shane's seed in her butt, she continued to grind on me all the way until Shane was finished with his orgasm. Now I was the only one left to cum this morning, but not for long.

"You too, dear," Melanie said as she locked eyes with me. "Cum inside my pussy." Here is when Shane pulled out of Melanie, cum trickling out of her ass. Then she ground hard against me, sliding hard and deliberately up my cock, essentially stroking it with her vagina. She was making me moan louder and louder until I came hard inside her pussy, which she squeezed tightly around my member as she felt my fluid fill up her other hole. She continued to grind on my extremely sensitive cock until every last drop of my baby juice was extracted.

Even though it was early in the morning, we were all beyond spent at this point. Melanie climbed off me and was giggling uncontrollably, looking fantastic despite having woken up recently and having been fucked relentlessly since last night. As she got out of the bed, cum dripping from both holes down her thighs, she informed us that she had an appointment that she was going to be late for but that it was totally worth it. It did mean we had to get dressed and leave, but not without her reminding us that we had her contact information from when Shane had secured her as a client for our photography company. After such a wild night, I had all but forgotten that this wild ride had started as an innocent photo shoot not even 24 hours earlier!

"I'm free tomorrow night," Melanie said as we left the room, blowing us a kiss. "Call me!"

Three months later:

"Looks great!" I said, clicking the shutter on the camera. Shane, Melanie and I were alone in the studio after hours. We had done several shoots over the past three months, but none like this one. This time, Melaine was wearing nothing but the same platform high heels she had worn the first time we went out with her and an anklet on her right ankle. She was also squatted over Shane, her ass impaled on his dick, which she had been riding in the reverse cowgirl position but stopped briefly to pose for the camera. She did one shot with her sexy smile and another one with her hand on her boob while she bit her lip and then proceeded to ride Shane's cock in her ass a little more.

Shane and I had continued to double-team Melanie non-stop since that first night. We had hit the nail on the head that she was sexually too much for any one man. It turns out the best relationship of her life now was with two men, not one. She'd become an expert with double penetration and had grown so confident in her sexuality that she finally agreed to a nude shoot just a couple weeks ago and now was on board with a full-blown porno. We had done more threesomes than I could count over these months, but never before with photographic evidence.

Shane benefited here since I was more the photographer and he the talent scout, among other things. It was fair enough that he got to fuck her, since he had landed her in the first place. I was plenty happy to watch and take pictures anyway. Beside, there was one more thing I wanted to try.

After a couple more poses, I set the camera up on the tripod and set the device to automatically take pictures at regular intervals. Then I started taking my clothes off and said, "Your first porn wouldn't be complete without a Melanie Iglesias sandwich." Melanie laughed and obediently lay back on Shane, who held onto Melanie's hips while the supermodel-turned-pornstar spread her legs and lifted one up in the air, inviting me in like she had many other times now. It never got old though, seeing that stuffed ass and open pussy with those sexy legs spread on that hot body.

I took my place as the camera began to shoot. I could only hope the pictures turned out well. For now, I was more than content to simply focus on double-nailing Melanie, which I started to do as soon as I sheathed my dick in that ever-tight and wet cunt of hers. We moaned in unison as I sank all the way in, and then Shane and I immediately began to saw in and out of her as she was caught between us.

We sawed in and out of Melanie like that for at least a couple minutes, pausing occasionally to catch a hot pose for the camera. Shane and I could hardly contain ourselves as we moaned and writhed against the hot female flesh between us, but Melanie, such a professional and a natural when it came to porn, always managed to hold it together just long enough to pose in the perfect way for the shutters, whether it was by stretching out her leg, grabbing onto my back or just smiling or biting her lip.

Next, we guys stayed in the same spots but flipped Melanie over so that she was on her hands and knees. I got to plunder her ass while Shane railed her pussy. We turned the threesome around a little bit a couple times for the sake of the camera angle, which was a nuisance, but it would be worth it for the photos. I did comment on what a pain in the ass it was, which made Melanie laugh and respond with, "We'll make up for it when we go to my place tonight."

The last position we did was a standing DP. Shane and I secured Melanie in our preferred spots -- I in her pussy and Shane in her ass -- and I held her under her thighs while Shane supported her ass. Melanie wrapped an arm around each of us along our shoulders and let us lift her up and down our cocks, double-fucking her as we suspended her above the floor. Melanie kicked her one leg straight ahead and made out with me, then posed sexily for a picture before making out with Shane. So it went, Melanie's sexy, perfect body bouncing up and down our cocks over and over again, faster and faster as our flesh slapped against hers until it was time for the money shot.

"Cum all over my fucking face," Melanie cried as we were still pumping in and out of both her holes. With her request, we lifted her off our cocks and put her down on the floor. She squatted and took a cock in each hand as soon as we stepped up to her, I on her left and Shane on her right. Then she beat us off, talking dirty and looking each of us in the eyes as we moaned louder and louder, approaching orgasm.

Shane came first, plastering the right side of Melanie's face from her forehead down to her chin with his load. Before he was finished, I exploded on Melanie's left, shooting out several hard spurts of spunk all over the babe's pretty, grinning face. Once we were finished, cum was dripping down all over Melanie's face, her cheeks, lips and chin essentially completely covered as the jizz dripped down to her neck. After taking a second to get my bearings, I hurried to pick up the camera and get a bunch of good angles and close ups of our cum-covered goddess.

"Tell me when and how you want to release them, and you'll be the hottest pornstar on the Web," I said to Melanie as I packed up before we all started to clean up and get dressed. Melanie giggled again and said she would think about it.

"For now," she said, "I'm still feeling a little horny. Drinks first, or my place now?"