The Insemination Ch. 04

Story Info
The conclusion of Tammy', Oak', and Stewart's quest.
2.6k words
3.84
68k
40

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 09/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Urgh01
Urgh01
198 Followers

15.

Tammy was tense that week. She was very worried that this was the week that she would be most fertile. Stewart assured her it was fine and that he was sure she had just as much chance of getting pregnant at any time during the month. Still, she insisted that Stewart had to cum inside her every day on the off chance that one of his boys made it through. They had sex each day and Stewart was happy about that but disappointed with Tammy's reaction. They used the wedge and ramp but she still seemed bored. Her pussy didn't emit the white cream that it did when Oak fucked her and he could tell she was unenthused about his ministrations. About midway through the week she got really cranky and snapped at him a few times. She cheered up the day Oak was due back. He had called the day before and said he felt bad that Stewart seemed to be agitated about the whole situation and that he'd like to take them both out for a nice dinner.

16.

Stewart and Tammy drove out to the airport to pick up Oak. Tammy wore a really slutty, insanely tight, pink spandex mini-dress with a thick black belt and liquid black leggings and black high heels. The dress let her ample cleavage show and had thick straps that hung just off the shoulder. She had asked Oak what she should wear. She insisted Stewart wear his salmon Polo shirt and pleated khaki pants, saying that they were so "Stewart". They picked up Oak and made light banter with Stewart driving, Tammy in the passenger seat and Oak in back. They headed to a seafood restaurant.

Stewart agreed to be the designated driver because Tammy and Oak wanted to drink. They ordered a bottle of wine as Tammy sat next to Oak and across from her husband.

Oak asked Stewart, "So how'd the sex go this week? Did the pointers help out?"

"Um, I don't know. She doesn't seem enthused with me like she is with you."

Oak turned to Tammy, "What do you think?"

She rubbed Oak's cock under the table and purred, "Uhmm, it's just different with Stewart, I make love to him, it's quieter, but in its own way just as satisfying. Sure, I don't physically cum or anything like that, but I love him, so it's really good."

Oak asked, "And the wedge/ramp didn't help with that?"

"No," Stewart said, "she said it still wasn't deep enough."

"Hmm. Strange. I know I got way deeper. 'Course my cock is like eight or nine inches long and yours is maybe half that, so I guess it kinda makes sense. I can hit spots you couldn't possibly hope to."

"Umm," Stewart said, not knowing how to respond.

"Tammy, tell him what you were telling me about how I make you feel when I'm inside you."

"Umm, really? Should I?" she asked.

"Hell yeah ya should, that's your husband he should know about your feelings."

"Okay, well, Stewart, it's the most incredible feeling. I'm just so full, his cock is so fat and long. And I'm really wet and turned on and then he starts fucking me and there's friction but I'm so wet that it doesn't hurt. And this feeling builds inside of me. And then IT happens. Like sometimes it's a whole body thing, I just tingle and shudder all over and I feel like all this energy is running through me. Other times it feels more in my pussy, like almost a sharp thing, sometimes almost painful but in a good way and it builds as he thrusts or I grind and then it feels like something burst inside and there's this amazing release. I still have them with you though honey, don't feel bad, just yours are like little ones, less intense."

They ordered their food. The waiter mistook Oak for Tammy's husband and seemed shocked when Tammy corrected him, especially when seeing Tammy's hand fondling the inside of Oak's leg. They ate and had conversation and Tammy and Oak drank their bottle of wine.

Finally, Tammy said, "Why don't we go to our place and try to make a baby?"

Oak replied, "Not right now, the night is young. We should go to a club."

Tammy seemed disappointed but acquiesced. Oak jumped in the front passenger seat leaving Tammy to sit alone in back. Once they got in the club Oak got Tammy and himself a drink, then guided Stewart and her to a table. He quickly finished his drink and led Tammy to the dance floor. Stewart watched as they danced close, grinding into each other. After a few minutes he brought her back to the table and excused himself. Tammy and Stewart watched as he approached a young, beautiful woman whose male companion had just gone to the bathroom. He spoke to her for a few moments and she seemed interested. He whispered into her ear and led her to the dance floor as the guy she was with started looking for her. The married couple watched as Oak ground his cock into the girl's backside and she reached around to feel him with her hands, looking pleased with what she found. Stewart noticed that Tammy was looking very pissed off, he tried to kiss her but she brushed him off. When Oak and the girl started making out Tammy stormed off for the exit. Stewart followed and fished his keys from his pocket. He knew this might be a setback for Tammy getting pregnant but he felt relief that maybe Oak wouldn't be touching her any more. Suddenly Oak came running out of the club and grabbed Tammy, sweeping her into his arms and kissing her passionately. She grabbed his ass and he lifted her off the ground and brought her to the car.

He said to Stewart, "Unlock it and get in."

Stewart unlocked the car and Oak dove into it, laying Tammy on her back.

"Drive," Oak commanded.

Oak and Tammy made out in the back seat as Stewart drove. Tammy unbuckled Oak's belt and pulled down his pants, his thick cock sprung out and she said, "Oh, it's even bigger than I remembered. My god I've missed this SO much," she exclaimed as she held it in her hand. She put the head in her mouth, her lips wrapped tightly around his shaft. She put both her small hands on the shaft below and began to rub and twist as her saliva ran from her mouth, coating his cock. Then she went down as far as she could and held for as long as she could until she gagged and had to come up for air gasping. The whole way home she gave Oak slow, sloppy head, doing all the tricks he'd taught her and adding her own flourishes. Oak fingered her pussy, turning her on further.

Right before they reached home, Oak announced, "Oh shit, I'm gonna blow. I'm sorry, Stewie." He erupted, Tammy managed to catch a bit of the first spurt in her mouth but caught most of it on her face. He blasted the car's roof and seats and Tammy's dress several times. Copious amounts of sperm fell from the roof of the car, some dripping from the ceiling onto Stewart's new shirt. "Fuck, that was a week's worth of jizz I just shot there. I'm sorry about your car, bro." He then turned to Tammy, "Let's go fuck. Oh, and good luck getting that out, Stewie." They exited the car.

"I love you, baby," Tammy said as she leaned into the driver's side window and kissed Stewart deeply, her mouth tasting of Oak's sperm. She then rushed into the house, leaving Stewart to contemplate the mess.

When Stewart walked in a few minutes later, Oak had Tammy laying face down on the couch's foot rest, both her ankles in his hands with her legs spread as far apart as possible and fucking her from behind. Tammy looked up at him and said, "Honey, look at this. This position feels really good, we should try it later. Uh, fuck." She seemed to get carried away with feeling and looked back at Oak. "Oh my God, I love your cock! It's, oh, so, uh, deep."

17.

"Honey, my car is a mess," Stewart complained to Tammy the next morning.

"Yeah, I know! Could you believe it? It's so hot how he cums so much! I never would have thought that would be such a turn on but it is. I mean it always seemed kind of gross with you, the way it just kind of dribbled out. But I mean all that sperm was because of me. Did you see it? It was like a geyser, just gushing out over and over. I don't think he'd ever cum that much."

"But Tammy, I don't think I'll ever get that out."

"Oh, yeah, Oak said he was really sorry about that. But you've got to understand he hadn't cum in a week. Would you believe he didn't even go soft after that? He just came in the door and was pounding me in seconds. He really is like a Superman."

18.

That afternoon Stewart came home and Oak's car was in the garage and another car was parked in the driveway. He walked in the door and heard the familiar moans. Walking into the living room he saw Tammy on all fours on the floor with Oak fucking her doggy and another even bigger guy getting his cock sucked by her. Her lips were obscenely stretched around a cock that had to be as thick as a soda can.

Oak saw Stewart and, continuing to pound Tammy, said, "Stewart, this is my younger brother Mike, you can call him Diesel though. Everybody does. I told him about Tammy and you needing to get pregnant and he offered to help. He drove down especially to lend a hand."

Diesel turned toward Stewart and said, "Dude, your wife, woah. She is one hot piece of ass. If she was my wife I wouldn't let her near any other guys. Her pussy is tight as fuck, probably the tightest I've ever felt. I came buckets in this bitch." He turned to Oak and said, "Yo, bro, let's coat this bitch's face, it'll be just like old times. Remember that slut Laurie?"

"Haha yeah, she didn't know what the fuck hit her. We nearly drowned that whore," Oak said as they laughed together.

Oak pulled out and Tammy got on her knees, looking up at the two brothers with the gigantic cocks. Diesel shot off first, slamming her in the face with a torrent of cum. Then Oak let off hitting her forehead and hair. They each coated her face in cum, leaving streaks on her forehead and dripping from her hair. Finally, Diesel aimed straight for her mouth, he said, "Don't fucking swallow and don't fucking spit." He turned to Stewart, "Come over here, little guy." Stewart didn't move, "Get the fuck over here, pussy," he yelled. Stewart walked over. "Now kiss your wife," Diesel commanded.

"No," Stewart said meekly.

"Dude, she's your wife, kiss her."

Tammy stood up and kissed Stewart deeply, pushing cum into his mouth. Stewart tried not to swallow any but couldn't help it.

"Oh shit," Diesel laughed, "You're such a fucking pussy, dude. Yuck."

18.

After Oak and Diesel left, Stewart said to Tammy, "That was awful, Tammy. How could you?"

"Diesel was over the line, honey. Oak said that's just how he is. Oak made a really good point though that now we have double the chance of getting pregnant. Diesel has gotten a lot of wives pregnant too. God, he is not gentle with his cock though. I mean it felt amazing but he's almost too big. I think Oak is the perfect size, don't you?"

"Tammy I would really appreciate it if you would stop talking like that, it makes me feel like you don't love me."

"Oh baby, don't feel like that. You're the only one I love and your penis is perfect. It's just, physical pleasure wise, Oak feels the best. Diesel feels really amazing too though."

"And how do I feel?"

"Great, honey, you feel great."

"But I don't make you cum."

"With your tongue you do. And Oak says you can definitely learn to make me cum with your penis, it'll just take practice."

19.

Every day when Stewart got home after that Oak and Tammy were either in the living room or the kitchen or upstairs with the bedroom locked. Tammy called that their "private time." She said it felt almost like making love, that it was very intimate and intense in a different way than when they would fuck downstairs. She still insisted she didn't love Oak and that what they were doing wasn't making love but just to get her pregnant.

Oak went out of town a couple of times and on those days Diesel would drive down and ravage Tammy. He would always laugh about what a sucker Stewart was for letting other people have sex with Tammy. Tammy would explain to him that it wasn't like that, that they were only doing this to get pregnant. Diesel just laughed at her.

The day before Tammy's period was due Oak showed up with flowers for her and scented candles for their bedroom. He fucked Tammy on the couch. He tried to give Stewart some more pointers on how to make Tammy cum. He showed him a bunch of different positions with the wedge and ramp and encouraged him to keep trying. Then he took her upstairs and fucked her for a few hours in the bedroom.

20.

The day after the sessions ended Tammy didn't get her period. She was elated. She told Stewart to go to the store and get a pregnancy test. She just knew she was pregnant. When Stewart left she was excitedly pulling out her cell phone. He drove to the store thrilled at the prospect of Tammy being pregnant with their child and putting this whole thing behind them. When he got back Oak's care was in the garage. He got a sinking feeling.

He walked in the door and heard the familiar sounds of his wife and Oak fucking in the kitchen.

They were facing each other, Tammy had her leg up, holding her calf and Oak was thrusting up into her while holding her hips steady. "Stewie, Tammy called with the good news! Good going buddy. You're gonna be a dad. I came over to celebrate. There's beer in the fridge," Oak told him.

"I thought this was over once she got pregnant."

"Oh, it is baby, uh, it's just Oak came over and we were so excited we just kind of started and couldn't, oh shit, stop. Besides, we, uff, don't even know if, oh Christ, I'm preggers yet," Tammy explained.

Stewart was disappointed but said, "OK but this is the last time."

"You, oh my God, bet, honey," Tammy told him.

"Turn around, I wanna hit it from the back one more time," Oak told her, ignoring Stewart.

After Oak fucked Tammy he left. On the way out, he shook Stewart's hand and told him it was a pleasure doing business with him and that he hoped Tammy was pregnant. After a quick shower Tammy took her pregnancy test. It came up positive! They really were going to be parents.

Eight months later they had a beautiful baby boy. Tammy insisted on naming him Oak in appreciation of the man who made their parenthood possible.

Urgh01
Urgh01
198 Followers