The Institute Stories Set 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She was carrying my child," I said, "A secret the Director wanted kept."

"How many children do you have?"

"Eleven."

"It's impossible," she insisted. "You can't keep that kind of secret from Telepathics, especially you."

"There is a way," I sighed. "Most Telepathics use the hammer, which tends to leave things in a mind-wipe, but a careful one won't even leave ripples behind."

"The bio-techs still have to do the work, Jason!"

"Symbolic programming."

"The Symbolic programs the behavior, and the Telepathic wipes any trace of what happened," Eve said. "It's too subtle for Operatives, even Santos."

I turned to look at her.

"The Director's wife," she said finally. "I keep forgetting she was a Telepathic."

"How did you figure it out?" she asked.

"Mary and Magdalene are the mothers," I said.

"Those two are unforgettable," she snorted.

"A quick scan of them revealed the truth," I continued. "I watched the bio-techs edit the results of the children's genetic lineage without realizing what they were doing."

"Some of those bio-techs have to be new," she said.

I tilted my head.

"Positives programmed to program others," she said leaning her head back. She broke out laughing.

"You father was a piece of work," she said five minutes later. "I wonder which HE thought he was, our Savior or Satan."

She stood up and undid the buttons of her blouse.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Have you seen my poll numbers?" she asked, dropping the blouse beside the seat and working on her pants. "I'm getting killed on not doing my maternal duty. Why would I let those years of holding your Operative leash go to waste? You're already trained."

"Concentrate real hard on making our son Telepathic," she said walking towards my bedroom. "I want to yell and have him hear me in the next state!"

I learned through years of working with her that while my policy of not having sex with my Watcher was a good one, orgasms were the only way of getting a word in edgewise sometimes.

Eve gasped as I made her forcefully aware of the jack I maintained in her at all times.

"God Apart!" she screamed, collapsing in the doorway of my bedroom. The first orgasm was only a distraction so I could map her nervous system.

"FUCK!

The second orgasm wrapped around her like second skin and sunk deep into her core. She watched as I undid my robe and dropped it; I was naked underneath.

"You knew," she breathed.

"As you are fond of telling me," I replied, "I am the mind reader."

"Bastard!"

"I told you about the twins having the same Symbolic language days ago and that they figured out how to Heal with their power," I said standing over her. "Their Healer cousins were your favorite though."

"I only had to touch my father to be Healed. With family Healers behind them, your Symbolic twins will be far more effective."

"Stand," I ordered. She bit her lip and tried to resist my command to no avail.

"So why did you pick here?" I asked. "I know you don't like the cameras."

"Women can fuck you, even have your children, but you belong to me," she said addressing a bank of holo-cameras.

She danced back at my command and threw herself backwards onto my bed. The fall lasted a minor eternity for her during which she crashed through levels of heightening pleasure. I was above her, looking into her eyes, and entering her when she landed on the bed. Her hands caressed my sides as she gazed inside me.

"What were you thinking when you fucked into me?" she asked much later.

A Telepathic's secrets are not all their own; this one, though, belonged to Eve.

"So--this is hope."

The End of The Institute Series