The Instructions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began to remove the remainder of his cloths, and as he did so, she tried to cover her body, but he said "no, don't, I want to see you." She had drawn her knees together, but when he had removed his pants, and walked back closer to the table he slid his hands between them and pushed them apart. He could see her swollen lips and clit, the thought of burying himself deep into her made his cock throb and jump. He heard her moan, and reached out and slid his hands down each of her knees to her thighs and pulled her closer to the end of the table.

Then he slid his hand down to start caressing her inner thighs, stirring the heat within her again. When he slid his finger across her harden clit she sucked in her breath. He slowly as if the world was in slow motion, he slid his hard throbbing body past the lips of her wet pussy to drive deep into her.

She cried out in passion, feeling the way his hardness filled her body. She tightened her pussy around him, not wanting to have him withdraw from her. He felt her body clamp down on him and he let out a deep growl and began to set a rhythm. She wrapped her legs around his hips as he slid his hard cock in and out of her. Then he reached down and began to caress her swollen clit has he pounded his hard cock into her. The stars began to build behind her eyes, the heat was becoming an intense blaze in her body, she knew she wouldn't last much longer, prayed he wouldn't stop.

When he increased his rhythm and quickened his stokes into her, she knew he wouldn't stop. He slid his fingers from her clit and leaned down onto her body, placing his lips on hers kissing her deep and hard taking her tongue into his mouth. Then raising from her hot body, now making his rhythm hard and fast, he looked down at her, and cried out, "cum for me"

"cum for me now" she couldn't control it, her body had a mind of its own, she gave way, and screamed out her pleasure. With her body shaking and convulsing, he finally gave into the passion that he held in check and unleashed it, exploding deep with in her, causing her body once more to convulse. Again she cried out her pleasure.

Once the aftershocks had stopped, and he lay with his head up on her chest, he chuckled, "so how'd you like the lesson?"

"I knew all along that you knew just the right way to work a stick." And they both laughed.

12