The Invention of Sharon's Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard had been wondering the same thing himself. He'd figured out having Sharon put the sensors on her body would be a way to keep him disengaged, but putting in the probe wasn't something she'd probably want to do. When he was ready to do that, he still hadn't come up with any way other than to just stick it in.

He had a little more time to think while he adjusted the height of the slide mechanism, but all too soon, it was time. He looked up at Sharon.

"You probably need to scoot down a little, and don't be afraid to move around until this feels right. You should probably spread your legs a little more too."

Sharon put her feet on the edges of the footrest and then scooted down. It felt weird to her to be in that position because it was almost the same position her doctor wanted her in when he did his examination. She felt vulnerable, but she had to grin at Richard. It looked like he wasn't sure what to do next. She chuckled.

"Would you like me to do that?"

"Well... if you wouldn't mind."

Sharon smiled.

"I'll do it, but it isn't going to work, not yet."

Richard looked up from the dildo.

"Why not?"

"Well, maybe you don't remember, but girls aren't ready right off the bat. We have to get sort of warmed up first. I'm not, so it's not going to go in."

"Hmm...my ex was always that way so I guess I hadn't thought about that. How do you get that way?"

Sharon couldn't stop the giggle.

"Well, it helps if the guy is touching me. You probably don't want to do that though, do you?"

Richard frowned.

"That would invalidate my data. I wouldn't know if it was my machine or me."

Sharon grinned.

"If your machine does what it's supposed to do, you'll know."

Richard shook his head.

"I don't know. Isn't there another way to get you...like you said?"

Richard looked so disappointed Sharon felt sorry for what she'd said.

"I suppose I could try to do that myself, but I've never tried it anywhere except in bed by myself. I don't know if it'll work or not. It probably won't if you're watching me."

"Well, could you try...please. I'll turn around so I can't see you. When you think you're ready, just tell me."

Sharon smiled when Richard turned his chair around. It was kind of cute the way he seemed to not know much about women. She supposed if his ex had been like he said, she might not have needed any help and he'd never have learned how.

She closed her eyes then, and let her fingers stroke her breasts. The sensations were there even though she was on a chair in a brightly-lit room. She wondered if Richard's hands would feel the same to her. His hands looked a little rough, she supposed from working on the machine. She'd seen the same look on the hands of some construction workers who came into the bank, and had always wondered if they'd feel scratchy. Scratchy could be erotic sometimes.

Sharon stroked her left nipple with the tip of her fingernail and then smiled as she felt the familiar tightening that caused. If Richard's hands felt like that, it would be fine. She lightly stroked that fingernail over her nipple bed and felt that tighten too. Yes, his hands would do the same thing to her, make her nipples swell taut and tighten her nipple beds into the ridges and bumps she was feeling.

She let her other hand slide down over her bare stomach to her mound and then down between her open thighs. Would Richard's rough hands feel good there or would it be too much? Sharon tried a fingernail on the inside of her lips and then caught her breath when the tingle shot to her core. His hands might do that too, and if they did, she wouldn't want him to stop.

She'd want to feel his fingertips stroking the ripples of her inner lips, and then when she was starting to breathe harder, she'd want to feel a rough fingertip on her clit. That would make her want to feel his finger, maybe even two, slide inside her and begin to stroke in and out. It wouldn't be long after that happened that she'd be wet and slippery enough to accept his cock and that's what she'd want.

Sharon slipped a fingertip up beside her clit and rubbed gently until she felt her core tighten. She stroked that fingertip back down to her entrance and probed a little. Yes, it was working. She didn't think it would, but she felt the first traces of the wetness that would let Richard slide his cock...well, his dildo, inside her.

Thinking about how that might feel made her slide another finger inside her entrance and slowly move both fingers in and out. She felt a little flow of wet warmth then, and then another when she curled her fingers up and massaged just inside her entrance.

If Richard did that to her, she'd be ready in less than a minute. That massage always did that to her, made her wet and ready. Sharon kept massaging that spot and was a little surprised at how fast it was happening. It shouldn't have, not where she was, but it was happening.

She slipped her fingers from her entrance and looked down. Little clear strings of her slippery/sticky wetness clung to her fingertips. She moved those fingers up to her clit again, and then moaned a little at the shocks that tightened her core.

Richard heard that moan, and said in a quiet voice, "Sharon, are you all right?"

Sharon smiled. No, she wasn't all right. She needed what came next. She needed to feel a cock inside her. She hoped Richard's machine would fix that feeling.

"I'm fine, and I'm ready now. I'll put it in if you tell me how."

Richard turned and then swallowed hard when he saw the numbers on his data displays. Sharon's heart rate was about fifty percent faster and her breathing was just as fast. Her skin temperature hadn't changed that much, but it was higher too. He'd expected some change, but not so much before he started his machine working inside her.

He was careful not to look at Sharon when he moved the adjustable slide forward.

"Just pull the slide forward until it reaches you, put it in a little and then move around until if feels right. I'll start the machine making little strokes at first. You'll have to tell me if you want more or less."

Sharon took the white dildo and pulled it forward until it slipped between her wet lips, then moved her hips until she felt the rounded tip start inside her.

"Ok, just not too fast until I feel how it feels."

Richard pressed a button on the side of the box, and Sharon caught her breath when the dildo moved forward and inside her. She moved her hips a little until the pressure felt right and then said, "You can make it go a little deeper now."

Richard turned one of the knobs on the panel a little and Sharon felt the dildo slide half way inside her. It felt good, but not like the dildo she used at home. It was too smooth and too straight. Still, she was feeling what it did to her.

"A little deeper", she murmured, and then sighed as she felt the tip pressing deep inside her. Her ex had never gotten that deep, and the difference was exciting her.

Something still wasn't right though, and after a few more strokes Sharon knew what that something was.

"Make it go faster until I tell you to stop", she murmured.

Richard slowly turned the other knob on the panel while he watched the display panel. Sharon had been right. He could tell the difference. Already she was breathing much faster and deeper, and her heart rate was speeding up. Her skin temperature was also a little warmer. When he heard her say, "That's good", he started recording those measurements as well as the machine settings and the time every ten seconds.

Five minutes later, Sharon's heart was beating at about a hundred beats a minute and Richard didn't have to look at her breath rate and depth to know they were faster because could hear her panting. Both her heart rate and breathing continued to increase for another three minutes. Then, he heard Sharon cry out, "Oh God", and all the sensors on Sharon's body stopped working.

He looked over at her then, and couldn't stop staring. She was arched up off the recliner, her thighs were quivering, and her hips were rocking up and down. The reason all his sensors had stopped working was because they were hanging off the arm of the recliner. Somehow in all the contortions she was going through, she'd ripped them off.

Richard forced himself to turn back around. He waited until Sharon said, "You can turn it off now. I'm done testing it."

Richard shut off the machine and picked up his clipboard.

"I think I got some good data except for there at the last. I'll have to figure out a better way to attach my sensors so they don't come off quite so easily. Well, what did you think? Remember, I need to know everything you remember."

Sharon smiled because he still wasn't looking at her. She thought about that for a second, and then wished he would. The machine had made her have an orgasm, but that was partly because she'd been imagining the machine was Richard. She wanted to see his face if he did look at her. It wasn't that she thought he'd be great in bed, but she'd always liked watching her ex husband's face when they had sex. His expressions always made it better for her.

"Well, it was pretty good, not like the real thing, but pretty good."

"How was it different? I need to know so I can change the prototype. It has to feel the same or it won't sell."

Sharon told him the first two things that came to mind.

"Well, it didn't feel real. It's too straight and too smooth."

Richard wrote all that down.

"OK, how about the size -- too long or too short, too thick or not thick enough? I sized it to be the average both ways."

Sharon thought about that for a moment.

"The size felt all right. I've heard that thicker usually feels better and it didn't stretch me too much, so you could make it thicker. Longer wouldn't help and it might hurt, but definitely don't make it shorter."

Richard wrote that down too, and then asked, "I made that one on my lathe. I don't know how I'd make one that isn't straight and smooth. Do you have any suggestions?"

Sharon did, but she didn't want him to think she was the type of woman who'd use a dildo. He might think if she'd used one, she couldn't be what he'd called "objective".

"Well, I've seen some that look real, and the descriptions I read say they're made of silicone rubber. They're supposed to be kind of flexible too, and that might feel nice. I don't know how they make them though."

Richard frowned and slapped his forehead.

"Of course. Why didn't I think of that? They make them in a mold with liquid silicone rubber. I can do that. I have the rubber to make the vibration isolators for the motor. All I need to do is find a model, take a cast, and then use the cast to make one. I used plaster of paris to make the mold the isolators, but that gets hot when it cures so I can't use that. I'll do some research tomorrow. I'll need some help to make the mold though. I don't think I could touch another man's uh...organ. Do you think...I mean, I know it's a lot to ask, but since you're a woman..."

Sharon grinned. Most men would have at least had a peek or two at her, but she hadn't seen Richard do that. She'd thought maybe that was another indication he was gay, but he wasn't gay if he couldn't touch another man's dick.

"You figure out how to do it and then I'll tell you if I'll help you or not. Can I get dressed now? It's a little chilly in here."

As he walked her to the door, Richard told Sharon he could find out what to use to make a mold the next day, and that he'd call her when he had the materials.

After she left, Richard watched the video he'd taken of the test. By comparing the timestamp on the video with the data he'd taken during the test, he'd be able to see Sharon's reaction to the machine. That was his intention, to log what she was doing beside the heart rate and breathing rate and temperature data he'd taken. He'd built what he thought would be enough freedom of movement into the stroker arm to allow for the user to move around. He needed to see if Sharon had used that much freedom or if he needed to add more.

He'd started the camera recording as Sharon was undressing, so he also had a record of the time before the actual test, the time when Sharon was exciting herself. He started to fast forward through that part because it wasn't relevant to the test, but stopped when he saw Sharon stroking her nipples.

He hadn't been lying when he told Sharon his ex never needed to be aroused. She seemed to always be that way. She didn't actually demand that he have sex with her all the time, but she was always ready. He'd looked that up and learned that there is a medical condition that causes that, but his ex wasn't like the description. She didn't get crazy if they didn't have sex. She was just always wet and wanted it.

Watching Sharon excite herself was exciting him as well. She was doing a lot of the same things his ex had wanted him to do to her, but this was different. His ex never touched herself like this, and this was a lot more erotic than his ex telling him what to do.

It was so erotic he was getting an erection, and he did what he'd told Sharon he wouldn't do. He dropped his pants and underwear and started stroking his cock. He didn't make it all the way through the video. He only made it until Sharon started lifting her hips into the stroke of the machine. It was the little moans she was making that pushed him over the edge. After one low, soft moan where Sharon arched up off the chair a little, Richard groaned as his cock spurted four times and left streams of white cum on the floor of the testing room.

After cleaning that up, Richard started at the beginning again and took notes about what he thought was important relative to the heart rate, breathing, and skin temperatures he'd recorded.

He got another erection halfway though the video, but this time ignored the desire to make himself cum again. Instead he wrote down that at a heart rate of ninety and a breath rate of sixty, Sharon began lifting her body into each stroke. He also recorded that at a heart rate of one hundred, she seemed to be raising up off the chair enough she was lifting the stroker arm a little. At the end, there was no doubt in his mind he needed more freedom in the stroker arm. Sharon had lifted the base of the machine off the floor by about a quarter of an inch.

That night when he went to bed, Richard lay there and compared Sharon to his ex-wife. Both were about the same when they had an orgasm. His ex-wife would start to shake and cry out, then arch up into his strokes. It looked like Sharon did the same thing, except her cry was more little mewing sounds than the, "Oh, fuck. Fuck me faster", his ex wife always screeched.

It was up until that point they were really different. His ex-wife had been concerned with making herself have an orgasm and kept moving her body around on his cock so she was maximizing what she felt. That usually meant at some point, his cock would be pushed into an angle, and sometimes that angle was painful.

Sharon just relaxed and enjoyed what his machine was doing to her. She did move a little, but it was nothing like what his ex did. He wondered if Sharon would be the same way if she was really having sex with a man. He knew he could never do anything to try to get her to have sex with him. That wouldn't be professional since she was an employee, but he wondered if he did, if sex with her would be better than sex with his ex-wife.

}{

It surprised him how easy it was to find out what material to use to make the cast of a man's cock. The first link he clicked on sold kits to do just that. Richard didn't bother to search any more. He just ordered three kits, one to use and the other two just in case the first one didn't work or Sharon wasn't satisfied with the first replica. He had them shipped next day, and after they arrived, he called Sharon and asked her to come that night at seven and talk about how they'd go forward.

Sharon had been thinking too, and when she parked beside the building, she'd come to a conclusion. She wasn't sure Richard would like what she was going to propose, but it was the best way for her.

Richard opened the door after she texted him that she was there.

"Hi Sharon. I got what we need. Now we just need to plan how we're going to do it. Want a cup of coffee?"

When they were sitting in Richard's office, Sharon took a sip of her coffee and then asked Richard what he'd found out. He grinned.

"Evidently this has been done before. I found a place that sells kits and I bought three."

Sharon grinned.

"I can only test one at a time. What are we going to do with three?"

Richard shook his head.

"We're just going to use one. I wanted some spares in case the first mold didn't work right. I thought it would be good to have spares in case you didn't like the first one as well. My next question for you is how do we pick the man who'll be the model. You'll have to do that since you're the one who will...well, you'll want one that you think will feel real. There's no way I can decide that."

Sharon smiled because picking a model was what she'd been thinking about.

"Richard, you're so concerned about your invention getting out before you get done. Won't hiring a model just make that more likely to happen?"

"Well, yes, I suppose so, but what's the alternative?"

Sharon grinned.

"I was thinking we'd just use you."

"Oh, I...I don't know. What if when we get done, I'm not what you like? We'd have to start all over."

Sharon smiled.

"We could find out if you're what I'd like first, and if I don't, then we could look for a model."

"You'd want to see me...like that?"

Sharon smiled again.

"Just to make your machine better, just like you only hired me to test your machine. I wouldn't try to make you do anything, just like you promised me you wouldn't try to make me do anything."

Richard thought about that. He had promised her he was only interested in making his machine the best on the market, and he'd told her he needed her input to do that. If he told her he couldn't, that might make her quit and he'd have to start all over. It had been hard to find Sharon. It would probably be harder to find another woman. He'd interviewed almost a dozen before Sharon accepted his offer.

"All right, Sharon. I told you I wanted you to help, so we'll try it your way. What do I need to do?"

Sharon giggled.

"Well, the first thing you have to do is take off your pants. I can't see you when you're dressed."

Richard turned around, unbuckled his belt, and pulled his jeans down to his knees, then did the same with his underwear. Sharon smiled. His ass looked pretty nice to her, a lot nicer than her ex's ass had been.

"Richard, you have to come out from behind your desk now."

Richard took a deep breath. The only other woman who'd seen his cock was his ex and she really never looked at it. She just wanted to feel it inside her. The only thing she'd ever said about it was that it was pretty thick compared to the other cocks she'd seen, and that she liked that.

He took another deep breath and then shuffled around his desk to face Sharon. He was surprised to see her smiling. He was even more surprised when she crooked her finger at him.

"Come here Richard. You're too far away for me to get a good look."

He shuffled over to where she sat in her chair, and just stood there looking at the ceiling.

Sharon wasn't looking at anything besides Richard's cock, and she liked what she saw. He wasn't hard, not yet, and that was a little disconcerting, but even so, she could tell his stiff cock would be pretty thick. Richard was circumcised, and his cock head looked like it would be even a little thicker than his shaft.

In a low, quiet voice, Sharon said, "You're not hard yet."

Richard's voice as just as quiet.