The Invitation

Story Info
A special night for his wife.
6.6k words
4.05
128.4k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KJ
KJ
13 Followers

---Please read the authors note before reading this story---

When I read the story "The Private Party" I found it a very interesting and erotic story. I had been thinking about writing an erotic story for my wife. She, to my knowledge, has never read one. I wanted to 'broaden' her horizons, so to speak. When I read "The Private Party" I knew I had found a story I could get her to read. However, I was looking for specific things within my story. So taking Snake's story, I "rewrote" it fit my needs. Changing parts of it, and deleting parts of it. It is in reality, a new story. HOWEVER, it is based completely upon Snake's story. Any reader that has read "The Private Party" will see the similarities immediately. They will also see the differences. So here is my version. I have adapted it to fit my needs. That is, to get my wife to read an erotic story. I was excited at the prospect of her reading it, and I was excited about it as I wrote it. I was also excited about her response to it when she did read it so in that sense, it worked!! I have discussed what I did with Snake, and he has read the story, and given his OK to post my version. I hope you like my version. If you have not read Snakes' story, "The Private Party" I highly suggest you do so. It is the basis and inspiration of my version entitled "The invitation". Then you can see what erotic literature is really about, in my opinion. While were telling a story, there is a reason behind it, to stimulate people. In this case, by adapting his story, NOT attempting to make it better, but adapting it to my needs, the stimulation of someone was achieved. That person was, my wife. Many of the items in "The Invitation" she was able to recognize as her own personality traits. That only served to heighten the 'adventure' of reading the story. It became a personal thing, like reading about something she had already done, and remembering it that way. It turned out to be a lot of fun…

Snake, nice story, and thanks for letting me post this version.

Kevin, "KJ"

* * * * *

It was an interesting piece of paper. It simply read:

"You are invited to a private party. Both of you must attend. Costumes are not required, however, shapely, even sexy attire is desired, and you will be issued a mask at the door. Please call the number listed here to RSVP and receive your password."

They talked it over, and decided to call and see what it was about. The voice on the other end of the phone was not one that they recognized, nor did it offer much information. He just stated the party's date, got a commitment from them and then gave them the password.

For the week leading up to the party, they often discussed it. Both seemed nervous and yet anxious to discover what it was all about. When the night came, they dressed and went to the party. He had suggested she wear something sexy and exciting. Shapely like the invitation stated. She had resisted until he reminded her that she would be in a mask, and that he wasn't talking about being naked, just dressed sexy. So she agreed with him, and put on her only short skirt. It was a great looking black one. The shirt she chose looked like something from an Indian reservation. It was covered with silver tassels like hanging squares. She had long before decided not to wear a bra. She didn't tell him that decision, figuring it would excite him when he discovered it. She was a very attractive woman. At 40, she looked eight to ten years younger. She still had a fine shape, even after a few kids. She had short hair that was wavy and in her husbands words, "kinda wild". He still considered her rather naive. Something he absolutely loved about her, but told no one. In all her years, she maintained that he was the only one she had ever had sexual intercourse with. That too pleased him.

As they got older, he often wondered what it would be like to watch her with someone else. But any conversations along those lines were always just passing playful things. Her favorite line was something along the path of, "whatever you think is the right thing to do". That had a tendency to end most conversations about sex. She was not a prude by any means, and she would on occasion, with some coaxing, share a sexual fantasy or secret with him. But she was a very private person about their sex life.

The party's location turned out to be about 60 miles from their home. It was a rather large mansion type home. Neither of them had ever seen it before. They walked up and rang the bell. They were greeted by a pair of eyes almost hiding behind an opening in the door. The eyes could see them, but they could not see the face behind the door. The eyes asked for the password. Upon giving it, the door swung open and they stepped into a large foyer with a man sharply dressed as a butler ushering them in. He asked for their invitation. Read it, and informed them that he would lead them into the mask room. He also informed them that they would from this moment on, be identified only by a letter. One of their initials, she chose P he took A. In the mask room, they selected a mask. He had wondered how this might work. He knew his wife was not a big fan of masks.

She chose a mask that covered her eyes, and wore like a pair of glasses. It was open from her nose down. It had feathers along the top ridge, and was very flexible. She stated that she found it comfortable.

He did not get to select, instead wearing the one they handed to him. It was gold in color. It looked like something out of Phantom of the Opera, she even commented on it in that manner. It covered his eyes and nose, but left his mouth and lower face exposed. They were ushered into another room that was occupied by two other couples, each in masks. A maid was serving drinks. She selected Gin, he water, wondering if she needed the drink to settle her nervousness. After a few minutes another couple entered the room. Counting themselves, there were now four couples in the room. Not one of the couples was really recognizable, and the men were all wearing the same mask. They both were becoming very curious about this evening.

Two of the couples were socializing, but P and A were off to the side watching and whispering about what was going on. She had looked over the group. They all seemed to be about her age. One couple was black. One man was wearing a pair of pants and a shirt that showed off an obviously muscular and very chiseled body. He had chosen his clothes well she was thinking. Another man was also obviously well built. Additionally he had the blackest hair she had ever seen on a man. It was long and flowing. It reached past his shoulders. He also had a black neatly trimmed goatee. He was well tanned, or just dark skinned, and he was wearing a red short sleeve shirt. She could see a tattoo peeking out from under his sleeve. It looked like some kind of a wild animal. All of the men seemed to be in good shape. She smiled, knowing her husband would fit into this category. The man with the tattoo looked her way, and seeing her looking at him, smiled slightly and nodded his head. His smile made her blush, it was almost as if he knew that she was looking him over. She blushed in spite of herself and turned away, embarrassed about being caught looking at him. He was a dangerous man, the kind she only secretly liked, and never the kind she would ever want to be with.

She also looked over the women. They were interesting to her, she found that a bit scary. They were all dressed well. They had obviously decided to dress in a sexy manner also. They were all in good shape. One of them seemed to be in excellent shape. She wore a top that didn't cover her mid area, and the faintest outline of ab muscles was visible. As she watched her, she walked over and stood next to the tattoo man. They kissed lightly, and stood together talking.

After three drinks, and an unknown amount of socializing time, a chime sounded and the butler guy from the door reappeared. He greeted the guests and asked them to follow him to the entertainment room. As they walked, they decided that it appeared like no one else knew anything about this night either.

They were ushered into a room with four large sofas placed around a type of raised circle stage. Each sofa had two letters on the back, corresponding to each of the couples "names" for that evening. They took their place on the one marked "P" and "A". The women sat to the right of the men. There was a space between each sofa of about five or six feet. The butler walked up on the platform, and placed a single chair in the middle. He then proceeded to address the group...

"Welcome. By now I hope you've have had a chance to relax. Our host as asked me to give you his greetings. Additionally I will explain what you are here for tonight. You are here to witness a performance. A show. You are completely free to relax and enjoy this performance. However there are some rules. Number one. As the night wears on, you will hear a chime. When the chime sounds, the ladies in the group must get up, and move to the seat to their left for the next part of the performance. If at any point in the performance, you do not change seats when the chime sounds, you must leave the residence.

You may at any point in this evening's performance, leave of your own free will. However, once one of you leaves, you partner must also leave, and you will not be allowed back into the residence. Absolutely no pain or harm is to come or will come to anyone tonight. You may remove your mask at any time if you so desire, however, once removed, you may not put it back on. And now, enjoy this evenings performance entitled, 'The Honeymoon'."

They looked at each other, silently wondering what was going to happen next. The lights were lowered to a dim brightness that highlighted the brightness of the stage. P looked around and after a few seconds she was able to make out the other couples seated around the stage. It was then that the show began. A young couple walked onto the stage. They were a very attractive couple. He was dressed in a pair of black slacks, no shirt, and had an excellently formed mid-riff. She was wearing a wedding gown. She too was quite attractive. A looked at his wife. She was watching, but he knew her well enough to tell she wasn't sure what to think. The 'groom' sat in the chair gently rubbing his cock through his pants. The 'bride' pulled her dress over her head, exposing a very curvy body, wearing only pure white panties. The groom reached for her and she stepped to him. He began to suck on her tits. Talking one then the other into his mouth. Meanwhile the bride had pulled out his cock, it was maybe 8" and hard as a rock, and started stroking it. P leaned toward her husband and asked him what he thought. "I think I want to kiss you" he replied, "what about you"? "Creepy" she responded, but when he leaned in to kiss her, she responded. He knew she was warming up to this unusual scene. She liked to kiss, but she only got wild in her kissing when she was wound up sexually or very excited. A began to touch P's face, holding her close to him as he kissed her. Reaching up with his other hand he began to play with her tits. She loved having her tits played with and sucked on. On stage the newlyweds were still in the beginning stages of passion. P and A were just getting into their own passion. A pulled his wife's top up exposing her wonderful breasts. He was indeed shocked to find her without a bra, and stated as much. He then began to suck on them just as she liked it. She had reached down to his pants and was rubbing his hard cock through the fabric. She was getting hot, despite her reservations, having mostly forgot about the others in the room.

A looked around in disbelief, not only about what was happening, but also of his sweet little naive wife's response to it. He could see the other couples in some degree of kissing or passion also. As he reached down to slide his hand up her skirt she spread her legs offering him a better entrance. As he slid is hands up her legs she began to kiss his neck and ears wildly. A knew his wonderful shy wife was quite aroused. He glanced up at her and saw her staring at the stage. Looking he saw the groom was kissing the brides navel, heading down to her pretty panties, and what lied beyond. Just as P began to push her husbands head down, the chimes sounded…

Startled, both of them froze. Looking at each other they weren't sure what to do. He lightly asked if she wanted to leave. At first he thought she didn't hear him, and as he started to ask again, she shook her head in a tentative no. She stated I guess we should do as we were instructed. Hesitantly he responded OK, and watched his lovely bride get up and slowly walk towards the next seat, and the man in it.

As she slowly reached her new destination she heard the man in the seat say hello and introduce himself as R. She almost gave her name, but at the last second replied that she was P, and she sat down as far away from him as the couch would allow. Leaning toward her, R whispered that she was very attractive, and he had thought so since he first saw her earlier in the evening. She now looked at him more closely. She remembered now. He was the muscular hunk she had fist laid eyes on herself. She remembered the tingly sensation she had gotten when she first saw him, and now it came back. She didn't remember him at first because she was trying not to look at him. But now looking at his bare chest she noticed he did indeed have those broad shoulders that she liked so well, and a very muscular upper body. Flushing at the thought, she shied away from him even more.

He moved a bit closer and whispered something about the honeymooners. Suddenly remembering them, she looked up on the stage and let out a small gasp. The bride was lying on the floor, her back arched as the groom was sucking her pussy. He was also running his fingers in and out of her. It was obvious that she was enjoying herself. P could sense this stranger coming closer, and although part of her wanted it, part of her was very much afraid of it. When he moved to where she could feel the heat of his breath he leaned forward and whispered in her ear, telling her how good that must feel for the bride. P let a small moan escape from her lips as she was thinking the exact same thing. Staring intently onto the stage to keep from acknowledging the stranger in the mask next to her she jumped and startled when she felt his hands on her stomach. Still she did not look his way. Nor he noticed, did she stop him or attempt to in any way.

For his part, He had liked her looks the minute he saw her. He knew she had looked him over, and was pleased he had worn the clothes he had chosen. They highlighted his massive chest quite nicely. And of course, now that he was shirtless, those muscles were wonderfully exposed. He had also sensed that when she first sat down she was hesitant. He even wondered how long she had been married and how long it had been since she was with another man, if at all. He also knew he would have to go slowly with her, but more than anything, he wanted to taste her, to feel her wetness on his mouth.

As for P, she was almost ready to jump up and run away. She looked at him again, really seeing him now, and seeing his mask, she remembered that she too was wearing a mask and found that helped her relax a bit. Reaching up to feel her mask, to confirm it was still there, she heard him laugh ever so slightly. Feeling bolder now, she asked what he was laughing at. "Its still there" he replied. She laughed with him. With the tension broken, he reached for her hand and gently placed it on his chest.

She felt her heart skip a beat and knew she was holding her breath, but couldn't help it. She began to squeeze his chest muscle, and as she did so felt his hand run under her shirt toward her breasts. She fought down the panic and willed herself to relax. He was after all, she told herself, a faceless stranger behind a mask. A hot one yes, but thankfully, a stranger. He placed both of his hands around her upper body, and sitting up, easily lifted her to a sitting position also. As she looked into his eyes behind the mask, fighting her fear and a racing heart, she felt her arms give in to him and lift over her head as he removed her top.

She instinctively covered her breasts. He gently pulled her hands away, and placed them on his chest. She didn't offer any resistance. He admired her chest and told her so. She responded in the same, telling him she admired his. He leaned forward and kissed her breasts, one then the other. She closed her eyes and sighed, feeling her passion rise within her. In her mind she could hear noises from the stage, and some part of her wondered if the girl had cum. She felt like she could at any moment. The unknown muscular hunk lifted his head and kissed her mouth, She opened and responded to his advances. She could feel herself slipping deeper into her desires. As he gently ran his hand across her body she offered no resistance, and in fact, his every touch felt like a lightning bolt to her body.

He knew she was open to his advances now, but he also knew he must go slowly. Instinctively he could feel her hesitation just below the surface of her heat. Her body was wonderfully flushed and actually seemed to jump at is touch. He liked that. He slowly slid his hands down her chest and to her navel. Feeling her curves along the way. He so desperately wanted to taste her. Patience he told himself, but he also knew that the chime could ring again at any moment and he didn't want to loose this sweet hesitant woman. As he reached the top of her skirt he paused to get a feel for her thoughts. She was breathing in a rapid manner and her skin was warm. He paused for a moment, enjoying her good looks when she spread her legs ever so slightly, and moved her hand on top of his and guided it down between her legs.

A chill racked her body as his hand reached her belly. She wanted him to touch her. To feel his hands on her down there. When he stopped, she almost panicked again. When he hesitated, she slowly spread her legs and moved his hands herself. Her brain screamed at her to stop! 'What are you doing' it asked? But she was into this now. She wanted it. Glancing over her shoulder to see her husband, she was startled to see him watching her. Intently gazing at her. As she looked at him, she felt this masked lovers hands slip under her skirt and tug on her panties.

She lifted and allowed him to pull them free of her, never talking her eyes off her husband. She only lost his gaze when the hunk of a man lifted her up off the couch with such ease it shocked her. He then laid her down and began kissing her topless body. Sucking on her breasts, then her navel, then easing up her skirt as he began to kiss her pubic area. She wrapped a leg around his shoulder and began to try to pull him in when the chimes sounded again. She couldn't believe it. And for a moment she just laid there. Suddenly he kissed her pussy and heat shot up through her body. He then sat up, and pulling her up kissed her lips and said "I hate to see you go…."

She stood and pulled her skirt down, and grabbing her top, walked to the next couch. As she sat down she was kind of shocked to realize this was the 'home' of the black guy. She had never seen a black guy without clothes on before, but his pants were open, and his cock was sticking out through his belt line, hard as a rock. It seemed to be of nice size also. She was still very much wound up. His name was T. It said so on the couch. She sat down, and looked at the stage. The bride was on her hands and knees sucking on the groom's very nice cock. She was making a lot of noise and he was certainly enjoying himself.

As she sat down T said hello and moved closer to her. He asked her if she was enjoying the show. She answered yes, and now being wound up, but still hesitant gently reached for his exposed cock. T smiled and leaned over toward her and gently kissed her. She could see his baldhead was glistening with a very fine layer of sweat. She fought the urge to lick it. He touched her bare chest and the electricity in her fired up again. She was frustrated at the chimes, and looking back to where she had just came from, she saw R, he was holding her panties and being sucked. He smiled at her, and closed his eyes. She turned back to T and pulled his head toward her, and whispering in his ear she told him to eat her pussy and she proceeded to push his head down between her legs.

KJ
KJ
13 Followers
12