The Invitation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once our shared screams have calmed and my body has a chance to recover for just a moment, I force myself onto my knees and help Beth. Despite the exhaustion that threatens to overtake us both, we manage to look into each others brown eyes. I do not need to glance in a single mirror to know my face is far more covered than hers, but that doesn't matter.

The glistening on her skin looks wonderful and our lips quickly find each other. My tongue presses in with as little fight as her sister had put up and I start to lose myself to the kiss. This time, the flavors on my tongue are still quite strong, but I can at least get a hint of my own release. Our hands caress each others body as time becomes lost to both of us.

Our lips part, but not from a desire to stop. There is simply no energy to continue and we lay down next to each other on my bed. I know the rules about her having to sleep in the other bed, but don't have the energy to mention it to anyone. Sleep is rushing towards my body and I do not fight what I need desperately right now.

12