The Island Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry Baby Sister, when he gets like this he's all about self-denial, he won't fuck you until he just can't take it anymore. Angie squirmed against the bonds but it only intensified her arousal. Rhett moved onto the platform with her and lightly ran his fingers over the ropes.

"Don't worry baby, just because Dane's not going to cum doesn't mean you won't, we're going to play with you until you can't cum anymore." His words and laugh caught her off guard, it sounded ominous and yet she was already dying to cum, cumming as many times as possible seemed like exactly what she wanted.

"Dane has adorned you beautifully but I have my own additions." Angie was on her back, her bound arms beneath her, her legs spread wide completely open to him so she had no choice but to allow whatever adornments he had in mind.

He leaned over her and sucked her nipple into a hard point. Then she watched as he took a small clamp and fitted it around her nipple. When he released it and it bit down on the tender flesh she gasped. Her first instinct was to tell him to take it off but she bit it back. He put a matching clip attached to a chain on the other side. Next, he lifted a clear glass implement. He moved it through her sopping wet pussy juices coating it and then moved it lower. She gasped when she realized where he was putting it.

"That's it, Baby, push against it, Good girl." He praised as it slipped in. She sucked in a breath at the full feeling while he turned the plug adjusting it right where he wanted it. She panted and tugged against her bonds, she felt so helpless. She was on fire with the need to cum and yet she couldn't do anything about it, completely at the mercy of her brothers. She knew the drug was in her system now, making her hornier than she'd ever been, but the ropes, and the clamps, and the plug made it unbearable.

"Please," she panted.

"Please what?" Dane smirked.

"Please make me cum," she cried, "I can't stand it."

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Rhett grinned evilly and she huffed.

"Please Rhett, please please!" She begged and he laughed.

"Dane, she needs to cum, think you can help her out?"

"No problem," Dane knelt on the platform and ran his hands down her thighs. Slowly feeling each bump of each rope, he loved the look of those ropes on her creamy skin. "Do you like the feel of the ropes around your chest, Baby?"

"Yes," she sighed, "I love the ropes."

"Glad to see those inhibitions are slipping away," he chuckled. "I can make you a harness that goes here," he trailed his fingers over her lower stomach and down her inner thighs. Then I attach a rope or a silk scarf with a knot that runs right through here." He trailed his fingers straight down through her bare sex making her jump. He trailed his finger back up and circled her clit. "Then you can get yourself off just by swiveling your hips." He rubbed harder against her clit and she moaned. He leaned over her his face hovering above hers. "Would it make you hot to have ropes under your clothes? To feel the ropes rub against your skin, rub on your clit when you walk? You could get yourself off in a crowded elevator." He slipped two fingers into her as he spoke, rubbing his thumb against her clit.

It didn't take much to push her over the edge and she writhed against him, "Yes!" She cried, both in response to his questions and well as the orgasm.

"She's so easy," Rhett laughed, "We've got to keep a tally."

"That's one," Dane chuckled. He continued stroking her with his fingers and put his mouth right over her clit. He flicked his tongue over the nub so fast she was amazed it was his tongue and not a toy of some kind. He didn't let up and she came quickly.

"Two," He laughed.

"Damn I guess I better catch up." Rhett penetrated her wide open cunt without warning and she gasped. The sharp bite of pain, came from the unexpected stretch as well as his cock bottoming out against her cervix but the pain gave way to pleasure as he hit every single over-sensitized nerve.

"Damn that plug makes it really fucking tight." Rhett leaned down and licked one clamped nipple then the other making each of them tingle. "Wanna see a neat trick?" He asked. She had no idea if she wanted to know what he considered a neat trick. She shook her head no and they both laughed.

"I think she's catching on to your twisted personality brother," Dane laughed.

"That's probably a good choice, too bad it doesn't really matter." Rhett winked at her and then leaned down between her breasts. He picked up the chain that was connecting her nipple clamps and held it between his teeth. His eyes twinkled mischievously as he started his stroke again. His movement pulled the chain in time to each thrust. She couldn't stop the noise that erupted from her with each tug and stroke. She orgasmed almost immediately and Rhett noted it around the chain in his mouth but didn't let up.

Angie writhed, she couldn't do anything else, with both her arms and legs bound. She wanted to move but she couldn't, she was at his mercy and it made her feel every single nerve. The friction of his swollen cock, the fullness of the plug, the leveling bite of pain in her nipples. She screamed as she orgasmed again, but still, he didn't stop. The muscle spasms rolled and pulsed and rebounded never ending. She clenched her internal muscles as hard as she could, trying to get some control and she heard Rhett curse. He dropped the chain groaned as he bucked against her. She didn't release the muscle contraction until he sank down on her. She was gratified to see that he was breathing as hard as she was and was covered with as much sweat.

"Damn, I think I saw stars." Rhett panted. "I haven't come that hard in a long time." She groaned when he eased out of her. Dane tossed him a towel and he mopped away the sweat. He gently helped her into a sitting position and held a bottle of water to her lips. She took several long gulps.

"More?"

"No, I'm good, thanks." He lowered the bottle and she watched his eyes roam over her trussed body. She stared at him wondering what he had for her next, both dreading and anticipating. Rhett leaned forward and pressed his lips to her neck. He kissed his way up her neck. It felt good and she closed her eyes, as soon as she did she felt a tremendous tingle in first her right nipple and then the left. She gasped and looked down to find that he had removed the clamps. Both nipples tingled and pulsed as the blood flowed back in. Rhett leaned down and sucked her tingling nipple and she cried out, she was fairly certain she'd had another orgasm but her body was pulsing so much she couldn't be sure. Rhett sucked the other nipple and her head rolled back as she surrendered to the sensation.

"I think Baby Sister needs a break, Dane." Rhett soothed his finger across her sore nipple in a soothing swirl.

"I was just thinking the same thing." Dane moved behind her and began untying her. "Don't worry, Baby I'll hang you from the ceiling later," Dane promised. She laughed but one look at Dane's face told her he was completely serious.

After Dane removed the ropes from her arms Rhett rubbed the blood back into her shoulders. He did the same with her legs once they were free. Dane coiled his rope and returned it to the chest. The raised platform turned out to be a futon that Rhett folded back up into a couch. In a matter of minutes, it went from kinky sex chamber to normal living room.

"Still going for delayed gratification." Rhett was leaning on the bar watching Dane pack away the ropes. Dane didn't respond but Rhett didn't look like he was waiting for a response. "I like delayed gratification, makes it pretty good when you finally get to cum. Of course, I think there's probably a time limit like at some point it's as good as it's going to get and then it's just sadistic." Rhett almost seemed like he was rambling, Angie wasn't sure who he was talking to as he pushed out of his lounging position.

"You know what I like even better than delayed gratification?" Rhett reached out and grabbed Dane from behind, startling a gasp from Angie. She watched in shock as a slight scuffle ensued but Rhett already had the upper hand, with the element of surprise he'd managed to get Dane into a full nelson.

"Alright, you made your point," Dane grumbled.

"Not yet I haven't." Rhett checked him in the back of the knees causing him to fall to the floor. Angie stared wide-eyed and Dane struggled against the hold and still couldn't get free. Rhett pinned Dane's bent legs with his own holding him in place.

"As I was saying," Rhett continued, "You know what I like better than delayed gratification? Forced orgasm." Dane groaned and struggled again, still not gaining his freedom.

"Rhett," Dane warned and Rhett bit his earlobe.

"Come here Baby Sister." Angie was unsure of what was happening, or what was going to happen. She did know that watching the two men grapple was a huge turn on. She moved toward them, she and Rhett were still both naked but Dane had shorts on.

"Go ahead Rhett encouraged, push his shorts down. See how hard he is. He acts like he wants to deny himself but being overpowered by me makes him hot as hell."

Angie tugged his shorts down as far as she could but they only made it about half- way down his spread thighs. He was hard, his cock standing proudly jutting away from his body. She touched him, running her fingers lightly up the length and he twitched. She looked up at his face, his eyes were closed His muscles bulging as she flexed against Rhett's hold. She leaned down and licked over the head, licking away the drops of precum.

"Damn, that's so hot," Rhett groaned watching her. She licked him again and then sucked the head into her mouth. She sucked harder pulling him deeper and heard a moan deep in his chest.

"Do you wish I was fucking you right now Dane?" She heard Rhett whisper. "I could fuck you while Baby Sister has her talented mouth around your cock. We've never done that before." Angie sucked harder and took him deeper. She didn't know if Rhett's growling whisper was turning Dane on but it was definitely turning her on.

"Or you could fuck her while I fuck you. You want to be the middleman?" Angie felt him rock forward into her mouth but she wasn't sure if Rhett was rocking against him. Either way, it only took a few more strokes before Dane's body shuddered and the first jet of hot salty cum filled her mouth.

"Damn I can feel you cumming, that it so fucking hot." Rhett groaned and released his hold on Dane.

"Damn, your dick pressed against my back sure made that a different experience," Dane huffed. Angie looked between the two men who clearly enjoyed their varied sexual escapades. Rhett was fully erect again so she crawled forward on her knees and looked up at him. He looked down at her and she opened her mouth and showed him Dane's cum collected on her tongue then she rose up and took the head of his cock in her mouth.

"Holy Jesus, Baby Sister is a natural." Rhett groaned.

"Was there any doubt." Dane chuckled. Dane moved behind her and slid his head between her thighs. He seemed to recognize that she was probably sore, his tongue was gentle as he slid it as far up into her as it could reach.

"Mmm," he groaned sending vibrations through her twat. "I forgot you were still nice and creamy." He said before stroking his tongue deep again. Rhett groaned and she sucked him harder and took him deeper. She'd never been so thankful to have the ability to suppress her gag reflex. When Rhett moaned his pleasure she felt as if it were her own, and it probably was considering Dane was doing his best to eat every drop of her creampie. When Rhett came she pulled back causing his cum to splatter on her tits. She moved off of Dane's face and motioned him up with her finger. She held Rhett's gaze as she trailed her finger through a drop of cum and circled it around her nipple. Rhett grinned and leaned down and sucked the nipple while Dane took the other one. Both of them sucking her tits at the same time was amazing, she knew it was probably the drug that made it feel so good but she didn't care. They didn't stop until all the cum had been licked off her and she didn't mind at all.

"I need a drink, I think I have diminished my body fluids," Rhett laughed.

"A swim sounds good, how 'bout it, Baby Sister, wanna go for a swim?" Dane stood up kicking off his shorts and held his hand out to her.

"I'd love a swim." She took his hand and he pulled her to her feet.

12