The IT Guy

Story Info
Getting involved.
6.4k words
4
56.4k
41
11

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,054 Followers

Anne was relieved to hear the garage door open since James had been working late for the last month, with no end in sight. Married 6 months and we already hit the middle-aged blahs. Jokingly all her friends at her bachelorette party urged her to let the fake cop cuff her and let him do a cavity search since in four to five years she'll regret not riding that monster sausage he kept waving in her face.

"I'm marrying James and he is very good in bed, more than enough man for me." She told them, turning to Becky, her matron of honor, "Perhaps you could distract him...maybe show him around the house? Bedroom?" Becky returned over an hour later and she had trouble walking. Four or five years? Try 6 months, Anne thought ruefully.

James is great, no doubt, but once every weekend is not what she signed on for, but he promised, tonight. Tonight we can make love, maybe he'll let her get off before he does...before he falls asleep. "Oh crap, stop it. Get yourself in the mood, think about his cock...getting stiff, and think how the head gets swollen and purple." Anne unconsciously licked her lips thinking about that spongy soft head pushing against her lips and her thumbs reminded her how sensitive her nipples were and how hard they get.

"Jesus, I go from depressed to raging nympho in 30 seconds." Anne shook her head and went to the oven to pull out the lasagna she made hours before, when James opened the door from the garage.

"Honey, you must be exhausted, another twelve hour day, come in and sit down. I'll serve you dinner and get you a beer." Anne said with a bright smile.

James wrapped his arms around the tiny blonde beauty in front of him. "Annabelle, I've got great news. We can go to the Bahamas in two weeks for two weeks, their sending me to set up the new servers and install the software packages. I want you to come with me, we can afford the ticket and the hotel room, but think how much fun you'll have." He said enthusiastically.

"Honey, I can't leave work in two weeks, it is the middle of the semester and I cannot just take a break from my classes." Anne said sadly. "I'd love to go to the Caribbean, but I can't exactly get a substitute teacher for two weeks. Thanks, but you'll be working during daylight hours anyhow and you'll be too tired to go out in the evening. You know how it is, you have fun and when you get back, we'll spend more time together." Anne pulled away to get a plate and dish out the lasagna.

James put his arms around her from behind and nuzzled her neck, "Perhaps I can make sure you are thoroughly spent by the time I leave so you won't do the mailman again." James said while feeling her breasts and amazed how hard her nipples were already. "I really hate that we have to name that kid Clyde." He continued to flick her nipples while pushing back against her ass.

"He said he had a special delivery for me, I'm not arguing with a civil servant, you know how tough it is to get through all that red tape." Anne sighed, "Plus we now get all our mail delivered first every day."

Anne gasped when James yanked down her shorts and pushed her face down on the kitchen table. She spread her legs listening to her husband unzip his pants and soon was rewarded with his nice bulbous head piercing her labia.

"I love getting the mail first, especially when Netflix arrives, but did you have to do him on the front porch? Couldn't you have at least done him on the floor of the front foyer?" James was pleased to feel how wet Anne was with no foreplay. "Tom next door is pissed because his wife wants to get their mail before ours, so she keeps trying to blow the mailman. I think the arrangement you have with the meter reader is far better." James proceeded the slowly drive his cock in and out of her while reaching around and rubbing her super-sensitive clit.

"Uuhhhh...uhhh...yesss." Anne moaned, "The utility room? Really, bent over the water heater and getting pounded from behind is not better than the front porch, can we just agree that the thing with Carl the pool boy is the best...ooohhhhh...yesssss...in the pooool. Fuck meeee." Anne felt herself getting close, "But no way are we naming the kid Carl Crowell, Oh God, Yeessss...I'mmmm cummmmmmnig." Anne thrust back against James' pelvis while clutching the kitchen table with her arms spread wide.

James pulled out and turned Anna around, pushed her back on the table, gripping both ankles spreading her wide open and drove his cock into her sopping twat with all his power he could muster, watching his engorged penis slide in and out of her slick pussy. "How many kids have you had with all these service guys?" James panted, "I'm thinking I should be opening a day care...." James groin started aching, his balls slapping against Anne's ass began boiling and he shot a huge load up into Anne's womb. "Oh yes," He moaned when he was done, "It's been too long, in need of this pussy every night...God, that felt good." James panted lying on top of Anne.

Anne pushed him off, "We have to clean up, the lasagna is getting cold. That was perfect, exactly what I needed, and who knows? Maybe the next kid will be yours, you never know." She said as she wiggled her ass at him and left to go clean up.

James watched her go feeling like the luckiest man in the world, 'what a great ass, I really need to convince her...' he thought as he pulled his pants up.

Upon returning, "I'm pretty sure I forgot to greet you with a kiss when you got home." Anne said reaching up and kissing him on the lips, " By the way - we have your company cookout tomorrow, it is tomorrow?" she asked.

"Yeah, it'll be hot but it should be fun." James said, "There's a lake and woods, a lot of booze if the company does it like last time and great food."

***********************************************************************************

Getting dressed for the cookout was easy. Forecast called for sunny and a high of 90, so James put on a white Izod polo shirt, khaki shorts and sandals with socks. When Anne came into the bedroom and saw him, she laughed, "I guess you won't have to wear the name tag with IT guy under your name."

"What's wrong with this? It's comfortable and cool." James said looking himself up and down.

"Nothing, nothing at all, you'll be the only one there in a polo shirt, everyone else will be wearing their AC/DC concert tees, but, hey. Your call. At least lose the socks." Anne said stripping off her clothes and walking over to the dresser.

James' reply got caught in his throat seeing her perky breasts bounce a couple of times when they caught on her tee shirt, and forgot to breathe when she dropped her panties revealing that small patch of strawberry blonde pubic hair, exactly the same color of her long straight hair. Watching her ass subtly wiggle as she went over to her dresser was causing discomfort in his shorts. "Um, what are you wearing?" James asked.

"Not a golf shirt if that is what you are asking. I love you, honey, but your sense of style..." She sighed.

James' jaw dropped as she pulled on tight powder blue shorts that cut right into her crack looking like they were painted on followed by a bandana folded and tied around her breasts. Eyes wide when she turn to face him, he sputtered out, "You can't wear that. It looks like...I can see your...everyone with be able to see your...."

"My what?" Anne said checking herself out. "Like you said, it's comfortable and cool. It'll be 90 today."

"I can see your ass, and your...your pussy...your nipples. I can see everything." James said with frustration.

"I am fully dressed and everyone else there will be dressed the same way and I'm comfortable, so deal with it." Anne said while slipping into her sandals, "Let's go, if you want we can leave early. But we're not leaving here until you take those socks off." She pushed by the stunned James.

When they got to the cookout, James looked around and saw that Anne was right, all the women were showing as much skin as they thought they could get away with and the men had more casual shorts and tees or sleeveless shirts. Groaning, he agreed that all he was missing was a pocket protector.

"I'll get us some punch, why don't you go say Hi to Rene," James said pointing to their left. "I'll meet you over there." He continued turning to the right where a table of drinks was set up.

Filling paper cups, she felt warmth to his left. "Hey Lexi, good to see you could make it." James said with a smile, "Can I pour you a drink?" James couldn't resist letting his eyes travel down to the copious cleavage bulging out, the clear outline of very dark nipples, her tiny waist and her short-shorts with an obvious camel toe.

"James, my eyes are up here, but I can tell you don't care." Lexi nudged him.

Bright red, James stammered, "I'm sorry, I was...I...you look great." He said looking at her eyes.

"Relax, do you think I dressed like this so guys could remember what color my eyes are the next day?" Putting her hand over his eyes, she asked, "So, what color are they? Not my nipples, my eyes."

James choked, "Uh...green with gold flecks, your right eye, I mean the eye on your right, your left eye has a small wedge of brown around 7 o'clock."

"Impressive! I have never had a guy remember my eye color, even when they are on top of my staring into them...how come you've never been there?" Lexi asked softly with her hand on his chest. "You might be the only guy in the building that never hit on me, I know it is not because you are gay since you seem happy to see me." She slid her hand down his stomach and across his awakening crotch. "Tequila."

"What?" James asked

"Tequila, you asked me if you could pour me a drink, and take your time, pretty sure everyone within fifty yards can see you like me." Lexi pointedly looked down at James' shorts.

Bushing furiously, James reached for the tequila and tried to turn so his erection wasn't showing, but worried that Anne was waiting for him looked to see if she were alright.

James was crushed to see Anne was engaged in what looked like an intimate conversation with the company president who was reputed to have slept with just about everyone's wives. He stopped and put down the bottle, started to walk over there when Lexi pulled him back.

"Where are you going? You still haven't poured me my drink." Lexi whined.

"I'm sorry, here..." James reached for the bottle and with a shaking hand splashed it into the plastic cup.

"Hey, are you alright?" Lexi said as she steadied his hand, seeing where he was looking she turned and saw a cute blonde being fondled by John Davenport, a sexual dynamo when he gets started and the man with the largest cock she'd ever taken, shuddering she thought, "That poor girl can't be 5' 1" and 95 pounds. 'He'll kill her with that snake between his legs...between her legs.' She thought. Lexi spun her head towards James. "Is that your wife?"

"Yes," James said weakly handing her the cup. "I'm...I, sorry, I'm going to go see what's happening down by the lake." And turned in the opposite direction of the horrifying sight.

"I'm sorry, I'm sure she will be fine," Lexi said as she ran after him and took his arm pressing her breast into him, "I can go over there if you want, but don't you trust her? Plus, she's a big girl, so to speak," Looking back at the dwarfed blonde next to John, taking his arm Lexi said, "I'd like to see the lake and the woods are so cool and peaceful, keep me company, let's just enjoy the beautiful day."

Anne made her way over to where her friend Rene was standing talking to four other women when she felt a firm hand on her hip, turning her to face a tall fiftyish man unabashedly looking her up and down.

"What is your hurry? You don't feel like mingling...meeting new people?" John's deep voice asked. He was taken by the golden straight tresses, her cute button nose with six or seven reddish freckles, her creamy white shoulders framing her perky, B-cups with her pointy nipples pressing through the thin cotton fabric. He pushed her back with the hand on her hip and took in the pronounced vulva barely hidden by the hugging shorts. Turning her, he was pleased to take in her fully defined ass before turning her back and looking into her eyes.

Acting as if being treated like a bitch at a dog show was totally normal, "Sorry, I didn't see you, I was going over to say Hi to my friend, Rene." Anne looked appraisingly at the distinguished looking man, "I assume you're the boss here?" Anne said swinging her arm around indicating the groups of people.

"You assume right, I'm the guy who is putting this on, showing my appreciation for all their hard work." John replied tiredly.

Anne was baffled that he sounded almost bored saying that, no boasting, no pride, but something else. "You don't like these affairs?" Anne asked.

"I love affairs," John chuckled, "I love love affairs, but I am not comfortable with a lot of people, I'm more of a one-on-one type of guy."

"Well, I should go see my friend, it was nice meeting you," Anne said aware that his hand was still on her hip with his thumb stroking her exposed pelvic bone.

"Ok," John said with obvious disappointment, "I was hoping we could talk since you are obviously intelligent, very beautiful and not trying to suck up. I get so sick of all the 'yes, sir' and 'as usual, you are right sir,' but what I hate the most is the loud cackling when I say something...funny or not. You sure you want to leave and get into your comfort zone? I'm John, by the way. You are...?"

"Anne, sure I can stay a bit, but then, I'm sure all the suck-ups will be pissed if I monopolize you." Anne said, aware that there was almost a 20 yard radius with no people around them. Looking, she was aware that many people were glancing over and quickly looking away before saying something to those they were with. Her thoughts were interrupted when John said something.

"I'm sorry, I was thinking, what did you say?" Anne asked feeling John's hand slip down to her hip and side of her ass.

"I asked, are you here with your husband? Where is he?"

Anne looked around and saw James in what looked like an intimate conversation with a bottle-blonde with large boobs and with a jolt saw he was getting a woody. "Um, I don't see him." She said, "Maybe he went back to the car to get something, perhaps sunscreen." Anne said. "We should have put some on before we left."

John reached into his hip pocket and pulled out a small tube and uncapping, squeezed some onto his hand. Rubbing it into his hands he said, "I can take care of that." And turned Anne around and rubbed the sun screen into her shoulders, back...paying a lot of attention to the top of the shorts barely covering the crack. He put more on his hands and began rubbing the lotion into the thighs and her ass cheeks; calves; slipping off her sandals, on the feet.

Turning her, he worked his way up the fronts of her legs and when he got to her upper thigh, Anne put her hands on his wrists. "I can take it from here, thanks."

"Nonsense, this is fairly oily until it dries and you don't want it all over your hands, I got this." John ordered.

Resignedly Anne let go of his wrist and looked around with embarrassment at all the people now blatantly staring and whispering to each other. She opened her legs when John pushed then apart stroking the slick lotion up her inner thighs.

John's face was right in front of that puffy camel-toe and he made sure she wouldn't get sunburned under the quarter-inch of shorts covering her inner thighs.

"OK, that's enough, pretty sure I won't get sunburned there." Anne demanded.

"Hey, you can't be too safe, plus sometimes this area gets fully exposed." John replied

"You're wasting your time." Anne commented dryly.

"Hey, you never know." John replied.

"I assume your hips would be shielding me if it came to that." Anne snapped back.

"Good point, very inefficient, but let's get to the rest of you." Still kneeling, John applied more lotion on his hands and began rubbing it on Anne's firm stomach and waist up to her ribs and down to her lower tummy with his thumbs sliding below the waistband as if to feel if she were shaved or not.

Again, Anne grabbed his wrists, "Like I said, wasting your time, plus every one is watching." She saw James staring at her, but with Barbie leaning in whispering in his ear.

"They always look, I'm the boss and they are jealous of you...you know how it is." John said, "I'll finish up and find something to wipe my hands off on and we can talk." John stood up and squeezed more goop onto his hands, worked the lotion onto her shoulders and arms. Rubbing his hands together then wiping them on the legs of his shorts, he said, "There, SPF fifty, always good to use protection." He deeply chuckled.

Anne pulled away from him, "Jesus, you are a hands-on boss, I should go find my husband." Looking around she saw James heading away towards the woods with Barbie draped all over him. "Where is he going with her, does he like those big boobs?" She thought.

"Anne, just stay here, I'm sure he'll make his way over here, that's the advantage of your being with the boss, I'm probably the tallest man here." John urged.

Resignedly, since her husband found someone to play with, she complied, "Ok, I'll stay, but no more fondling me, I'd prefer to go home with my pants still on." She laughed weakly. "So what do you do? Set up these cookouts on hot days so you can troll for willing women wearing skimpy outfits?"

"In a way, yes, but I'm not trolling for willing women, at least not willing at first. I like the challenge of an unwilling woman, one who eventually becomes willing, in fact becomes an enthusiastic participant." John replied. "And the skimpy outfits are good for two things, I get to shake the package before unwrapping and you women receiving leers from all the men means very little foreplay is needed for me to slide right in, so to speak."

"Wow! You really speak what's on your mind, but I'm not one of those women who will ever be willing...enthusiastic, except perhaps with my husband." Anne said with a twinge between her legs. "I'm sure you'll do better with that girl over there." Pointing to a stunning brunette with huge breasts, "I'm sure she wants you because she keeps looking over."

"Been there, done that," John said with mock boredom, "like I said, I like unwilling and turning that around. I'll bet if I gave her the word, she's drop to her knees and suck me off right here, and her husband," nodding in the direction of a balding man to their right, "would turn his back as if it weren't happening. But then again, I'm sure he knows since he really didn't deserve his last promotion and raise."

"Seriously, how fucked up is that?" Anne said heatedly, "Your employees whore out their wives so they can get promoted? The wives go along with that?"

"God, I love you! You are so naive. The men don't know, or I should say, they don't want to know, but they have to suspect. Are you that stupid, or innocent that you don't know how things work in the world, the man's world? Listen little girl, these women do what they can to help their husband's careers and women have tools...assets they employ when they need to, I'm not saying that women don't have brains, no argument women are as smart as men, maybe men are stronger, but women can do anything a man can do, but there are many things a woman can do a man could never pull off."

"Tell me one thing a woman can do a man can't," Anne demanded "and I'm not talking about giving birth, something useful in everyday life."

"Ok, how smart are you versus your husband?" John demanded.

"He's brilliant," Anne responded.

"I didn't ask that. You have a degree?"

"Ok, he's smarter, but not by much, Doctorate" Anne confessed.

"Thought so, if I were to give each of you a puzzle to work out, who should I put my money on?" John continued.

barkirk
barkirk
3,054 Followers
12