The Ivory Club Ch. 05

Story Info
Father Ambrose takes her while hubby watches.
5.3k words
4.57
228.1k
105

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/08/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,000 Followers

After finishing her "confession", Jane opened her eyes to see the last remnants of spunk bursting out of Father Ambrose's mighty cock. He looked at her and smiled. Taking a hanky, he cleaned himself up and covered up his still erect cock with his cassock.

The time had come to fuck the living daylights out of this bitch, Father Ambrose thought. He knew it and so did poor Jane. She removed the dildo out of her abused pussy and, looking at him, nervously licked her lips. She realised that they had now reached the climax of the "confessions", the time the priest would punish her and take out his fierce retribution out on her poor defenceless married body.

Jane was just thankful that her poor husband was not here to be witness to these events, or to hear her confession and realise what a dirty black cock loving whore she had become...

Of course unbeknown to Jane, her husband sat hidden in a small closet just a few feet away from her. He could see and hear everything whilst she could not see him. Peter had listened and watched intently and had furiously masturbated himself off.

The stories of her submitting to all those black men had rekindled in him his deepest and darkest fantasies. He began to realise that, with some horror, he now loved to watch and hear his wife commit adultery with black men. He loved the fact that her delicate innocent body could accommodate and withstand so much abuse at the hands of those monstrous black dicks; that she was able to submit to those thugs wishes and to be so willingly fucked and abused. He also realised that it was a treatment that he could not possibly provide for her. Maybe he could live with her illicit adultery since it seemed to suit all parties...?

Meanwhile, back in Father Ambrose's quarters, the good priest was readying himself for the next part of the evening's proceedings.

"Jane, you are indeed a filthy whore who needs to be punished for her wicked sins." Father Ambrose began. "Your sins are wicked and you have shown no respect to your loving husband, or to God who was a witness to your shameful marriage when you vowed to be faithful". Although Jane appreciated that there was a huge amount of hypocrisy in what the good Father was saying – here she was taking lectures from a corrupt priest who had abused his position by wanking himself off whilst she confessed and then forced her to fuck herself with a giant black dildo – she did recognise that she had been unfaithful to her loving husband and had to somehow repent for her wicked sins.

So Jane, eyes averted downwards, nodded in agreement. "You have become a filthy slut, Jane and you need to be punished in a way that only I and God will understand". Jane knew what that punishment would be and again nodded.

"Do you have anything to say before we begin?" Father Ambrose asked.

Jane was silent and just shook her head.

"Good, now get up and give me the leather strap you bought."

Jane stood up. Her big 36DD tits were still uncovered and she made no attempt to cover them up. She realised that Father Ambrose would want them exposed and if she was honest with herself, she wanted to expose them to him. Her little pink dress fell down as she stood up but it barely covered her arse which was raised high due to the 4 inch heels she was wearing. As she turned around and bent down to take the strap out of her bag, her arse, lovingly framed by her frilly white garters and set off with a minuscule g-string, was, for the first time, on full display to Father Ambrose. Again she made no attempt to cover herself, indeed she thrust her bottom out and took her time finding the strap in order that Father Ambrose could get a good look at her married white arse. This did not go unnoticed by Father Ambrose. She was a good and special slut. He was going to enjoy this.

When she found the leather strap, she turned around and walked over to Father Ambrose, her big proud breasts bouncing with each step. She then handed over the strap to him and dutifully waited for his next command.

Father Ambrose, taking the strap, started to smack it loudly against the palm of his left hand. He looked up at her, said nothing but smiled. Words were not needed. It was clear how the instrument of punishment was going to be used. He then stood up and walked over to a big leather foot stool, which lay in the corner of the room, and brought it over to the deep dark red leather armchair that he had been sitting in.

Placing it next to the chair he turned to Jane and said "Kneel on the stool and place your hands on top of the chair. Spread your legs and thrust your bottom out."

Jane followed his orders to the letter. She was used to and loved obeying big black men. As Jane knelt for her Master, her big married tits hung heavily down and as she thrust her arse out, her dress was too small to prevent her arse from being on full display. Her body was now available to the evil priest to do as he pleased. Father Ambrose walked behind her and started to gently stroke the buttocks of his beautiful victim.

The position was not only perfect for Father Ambrose to administer an arse whipping, it also had one other benefit. Father Ambrose had earlier in the day deliberately placed the chair in such a way that when Jane was kneeling on it, her face would be directly facing the door that Peter was sitting behind. Because of the grills on the door and the lighting, Peter could clearly see Jane's face but she could not see Peter. As far as she was still aware, her poor husband was still blissfully unaware of her infidelities.

As Father Ambrose stroked her lovely young bottom, his formidable dick began to regain its strength and as it did, he picked up the strap and gently ran its tails across her bottom.

"My child, you need to be whipped so that your feel pain for the terrible sins you have committed. Do you have anything to say, my child?"

Jane appreciated that it was not in the official teachings of the church to whip a young wife's poor bottom just because she had been unfaithful. However, she was totally aroused by the situation. She now loved to offer her body, and in particular her bottom, to the sexual whims of big black men. Without knowing, she looked directly at her husband and said "Please whip my arse, Father. I have been a naughty wife and I deserve to be punished. I deserve to have my bottom whipped."

"Good, my child. Prepare yourself".

Jane licked her lips in anticipation and thrust her bottom out and waited for the leather strap. Father Ambrose meanwhile drew one of his powerful arms back and then brought the strap down viciously on her poor defenceless bottom. Jane screamed out as the unmistakeable sound of leather on bottom flesh reverberated around the room.

"Be quiet bitch, we do not want the whole neighbourhood to know what a naughty slut you are."

"Yes Father."

And with that he brought the strap down again, but this time on to a different buttock cheek. Jane did not cry out this time but instead bit her lip, both in pain and in arousal. Father Ambrose noticed this and that she also maintained her arse in the thrust out position as he had directed. She was a good bitch.

"Are you pleased that you are finally being punished?"

"Yes Father, I am. I am a wilful slut who deserves to have her naughty bottom thrashed."

"Good my child, you have learnt well. Tell me, have you enjoyed being unfaithful? Have you enjoyed committing acts of wicket sin by allowing your beautiful young body to be abused?" Father Ambrose emphasised his point by giving her bottom a view vicious whacks with the strap. "Oh Father, please. I do not want to answer these questions." "Well you are going to. I want you to tell me exactly how you feel being an adulterous whore", Father Ambrose replied, knowing full well that Jane's reply was for Peter, just as much as it was for him. "Yes, Father, I have enjoyed allowing my married body to be fucked by other men, I have enjoyed allowing it to be abused my big black dicks. Ooh Father, please be gentle with my poor bottom..." "Silence bitch. Continue..." Father Ambrose said, now applying the strap with considerable force. Her bottom was now a deep shade of red. Just as it should be for her black masters. "Well Father, I love the feeling of allowing another man's giant cock in to my married pussy, a pussy which I swore to God would only be available to my husband. It is the feeling of illicit and filthy sex that turns me on. Filthy sex with big black men that want to dominate me, do what they want with me and who have little or no regard for my feelings. It is that feeling of being raped by black cock, in every possible hole that I find most fulfilling. Ohh Father, punish me, I am such a slut..." And that was exactly the good Father did, however the site of her deep red bottom and her swaying tits meant that he could hold back no longer. He needed to have her. "You need to be fucked by a man of God, my child. You need to experience a cock given to this world to punish and to fuck wanton sluts such as yourself." "Oh yes, Father, fuck me, fuck me hard. Wherever you want to..." "I will my child. Marvelling at the redness of her cheeks, and the submissive way Jane made sure that her bottom was raised for him, he threw the leather strap down on the floor and opened up his cassock displaying his monstrous 14 inch cock.

Jane's husband, Peter, sitting just a few feet away in closet, for the first time saw the cock belonging to the man who was about to fuck his wife. He gasped in horror and admiration at what he saw. Admiration at the man's length and girth, it was even bigger than Smith and Charles's weapons, but in horror because he was, for the third time, going to allow another man to fuck his wife. And there was nothing he could do about it. He was a victim not only of circumstance, he felt he was too physically weak to challenge Father Ambrose if it came to it, but also of desire. Desire to see his beautiful petite wife impaled on such a mighty weapon; to see her viciously fucked at the hands of this evil powerful man; to see her beg for mercy as he rammed all 14 inches up her delicate pussy, arse and mouth and to see her completely subjugated to the priest's sexual desire.

In short, he wanted to see her sexually molested by as many black men as possible. His perversion had reached a new level and his marriage had become a sham, a way for both husband and wife to satisfy their own perverted desires. And, as they would both soon discover, Father Ambrose was only too happy to oblige.

Father Ambrose now approached Jane, who was still kneeling on the chair, legs spread, arse thrust up and tits hanging out of her delicate pink dress. He began to stroke her inflamed arse, enjoying the warmth of her beaten cheeks and the way they contrasted with her delicate virginal white stockings and garters. The time had come.

"Jane, where do you think I should fuck you? Where, in your married white body, do you think I should insert my holy cock and inflict upon you the reaming you so deserve?"

"Oooh, Father, I am married and you are a man of the cloth. A priest. a man I should be able to trust. This is wrong, we should not do this..."

"Silence, bitch, how dare you question me". And the good Father reined down a volley of hard spanks on her tender cheeks.

"Oooh Father..." Jane closed her eyes and licked her lips. She loved this brutal treatment, having her arse punished by big black men and being humiliated. The treatment, at the hands of this evil priest, was bringing her close to another huge orgasm. Although she had protested at the priest's line of questioning, the thought of being fucked by a man of the cloth, by a black man at that, was so wicked, it was turning her on insanely. She of course could not admit this, it was, after all, part of her fantasy of being dominated and raped by big black men. Thank God her husband was not aware of any of this...

"Please, Father Ambrose, this is sooo naughty. We should not be doing this, in a church. I came to you for help..." Jane's reply was an obvious lie. She wanted to be fucked just as much as Father Ambrose did but she could not admit it, at least not yet.

"And I am helping you, my child." Father Ambrose replied, continually spanking her delicious white bottom, which was still dutifully raised for him. "You need to be punished. To feel the might of God's wrath in your gorgeous married white body. To feel what it is liked to be fucked by God's mighty staff, to feel what is liked to be punished by the Lord himself...

All hogwash of course. But hogwash that Jane lapped up.

Licking her lips and effectively looking straight at her husband, Jane replied, "Oh Father, you are right. I do need to be punished by God. To be fucked by one of his teachers. Ooh Father, spank me harder. spank my bottom harder and punish me..."

Father Ambrose happily obliged.

"And where do you want me to fuck you, bitch?"

"Oh Father, I think I need to be fucked properly and feel pain. To be fucked in a way that is most forbidden and will teach me that I am a naughty slut who needs to be punished." Jane replied, really getting into the role of a wanton slut. "Father, please fuck in my arse. Please put your mighty black cock in to my married white arse and fuck me hard!"

"Oh Jane, you are some slut." Father Ambrose was delighted, she was such a delightful little slut who wanted to be arse fucked more than anything else. "How do you think your husband would feel if he could see and hear you now. Asking another man to fuck you in your married bottom. Has he ever fucked you there?"

"Oh no Father, I would never let him fuck me in my bottom. My bottom is the preserve of black men. And, in any event, his dick is too small, I need a big black man to fuck me there, so I can feel like I am properly being fucked and owned by them. Ooh father, spank my naughty bottom harder..."

Father Ambrose could not hold out for much longer. The talk from this young slutty wife was making him wild with passion and he was happily taking it out on her poor bottom by spanking her harder and harder.

He now stopped and placed the head of his massive dick at the entrance of her anus.

"Jane, are you ready to get ass fucked? Are you ready to fuck my massive cock with your sinful bottom?"

"Oooh yes, Father. I am ready. I have wanted you to fuck me there the moment I started our confession today. I want to know what it is like to be fucked by a powerful priest and to be fucked in the house of God. Sodomise me Father, and do it hard and do it rough."

"You are quite the whore Jane. Now, this is going to hurt you at first but you must always keep your bottom raised for me. Now, here goes."

Jane licked her lips in fervent anticipation. She was panting with desire. It was true, the moment she had arrived today and set eyes on Father Ambrose, she knew that he was going to fuck her. The way she was ordered to dress for him and the crude instruments she had bought could have only meant one thing.

And having seen Father Ambrose's massive dick, she had immediately wanted him to fuck her in her married white arse. The shameful thing was that, since her introduction to big black cock, she obtained her most heightened sexual gratification from being sodomised. The feeling of a massive cock, not belonging to her husband, in her most private parts, committing the most perverted act of sex, was, for Jane, her very own idea of sexual heaven.

Father Ambrose looked down on her small little bottom and contrasted that with his massive black cock. He then pushed, with some considerable force, the massive head up her tight ass.

"That's it bitch, take my cock up your tight married ass. My God, it is like you have never been fucked up there before, it is so God damm tight!". It was true, Father Ambrose had never felt such a tight ass in all of his long experience of fucking white women. It was possible that Jane's was the finest piece of ass he had ever taken. Slowly, but surely, he managed to get seven inches in her bottom.

He was truly amazed that she was able to take even half his dick up her petite frame. Most women could not even manage this and many would have passed out by now.

He marvelled at the contrast between the darkness of his cock – it was almost coal black – and the whiteness of her body. He loved this. Not only was he fucking a white woman, but he was fucking a white wife, the ultimate in forbidden flesh.

Meanwhile, Jane screwed up her eyes in pain and her panting had become heavier and heavier. Despite the feeling of being split in to two, she was determined not to complain or protest as she had done so in the past. Instead, she maintained to keep her bottom raised for her Master's pleasure. After all, she was not there to question, but to submit and to please.

Father Ambrose took her silence as acquiescence and, grabbing her hair, he pulled her head roughly back and, with an almighty thrust, he rammed the remaining seven inches in to her delicate arse.

"That's it bitch, take all of my cock up your ass. Tell me how it feels."

"Ooooh Father, it is so b-big. I have never felt so full in my life. Oh it hurts, it hurts... please, Father, be gentle, it is going to split me in to two, your cock is soooo big..."

"Deal with it, bitch. It is a size that your sinful body deserves. There, take that..." And he now removed almost all of his dick from her ass and, showing her no mercy, with one mighty thrust, rammed it back in.

"Oh God Father, that hurts. Please be gentle, my ass is going to split..."

Father Ambrose ignored her pitiful pleas and started to fuck her remorselessly. It was, after all, what she deserved. Holding her hair with one hand and kneading her massive luscious tits with the other, Father Ambrose began to give Jane the fucking of her life.

Peter could see everything clearly and it was some tableau that was being presented to him. Father Ambrose was still fully dressed in his holy clothes, and still had his dog collar on. He was standing behind the subservient Jane who was kneeling on a chair, bottom raised, dressed in a small pink dress which was undone at the front so that her braless tits were hanging heavily down, swinging back and forth in rhythm to the fucking she was dutifully receiving. Her white stockings and garters contrasted sharply with the black outfit and man. Behind her, his 6ft 6 frame towering over her petite body, was a priest who was taking great delight in fucking one of his parishioners up her married arse. This was not the way of the Church. This was not the way of society. It was utterly forbidden and perverse and the husband of the victim, who was being abused by this big priest, was loving every moment of it.

Jane was starring directly in to the room Peter was hidden in. He had seen how much she wanted this, how much of a wanton slut she had become. She was licking her lips and screaming with desire, pleading with Father Ambrose to be rougher with her, to pinch her nipples harder and to fuck her arse badly, like the bitch whore she was. The site of this had made his small d!cjk hard again and he was playing with it furiously. He willed the priest to be as rough and cruel with his delicate little wife as was physically possible.

"Father, that's it, fuck me hard. Oooh like that. Treat me like a bitch, I need to feel like I am being fucked hard. Be nasty with me Father, I know you want to be. Oh yes Father, that's it..."

Father Ambrose had not come across a slut like Jane before. Sure he had had his share or married white pussy in his time, but he could not remember coming across a girl who so like to be treated like a bitch whore.

Looking at the door and at Peter, Father Ambrose asked, "Is it better than your husband's cock. Does it feel better to receive some nigger cock you white whore?"

LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,000 Followers
12