The Jackie Midlands Catalogue Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a shame," I said, and I meant it. But at the same time, part of me was glad. If she'd let me put it in her, I probably would have blown my load in about three seconds.

"I can still finish you off, though!" she said, suddenly stopping what she was doing and rolling me over. It was a difficult manoeuvre on the single bed, but when it was complete, I found our positions reversed. I was straddling her stomach, my hard cock still fit to burst pointed at her naked breasts. She licked her lips hungrily as she looked at my hard-on through the deep valley of her tits. "I want you to get that out," she said.

Any question of shyness forgotten, I wriggled out of my pants as best I could without getting off her. My cock leapt free, and Caitlin's eyes gleamed. "Put it in here," she said, using her hands to squeeze her breasts together. "Titty-fuck me with that monster cock."

I had never really considered my cock 'monstrous' in any way, but it gave me a rush to hear her say it. Uncertainly, I edged further up her body until my cock was resting against the tight space between her breasts.

"That's it, Tim," she said, her irregular breathing making her chest heave up and down. "Fuck my tits and shoot your hot cum all over me. God, it's been too long!" She reached behind me with both hands, grabbed my ass and pulled me forward. I went with it, mostly out of shock. My cock sank into the tunnel between her tits and I nearly came straight off. The sensation was amazing, totally incomparable to jerking off like the virgin loser I was. As I pulled back out, I nearly lost my balance, so I put my hands on her tits to steady myself. Caitlin groaned loudly and I pulled my hands back swiftly, thinking I had hurt her with my body-weight.

"Don't you fucking dare," she said, grabbing my hands and pushing them back onto her breasts. She then put her hands back on her boobs, tightening the opening that I had just slid my cock out of. When I pushed it back in, the tightness was unbelievable. I managed to awkwardly push all the way through, though, and the tip of my cock peeked out the top of her cleavage. Caitlin's eyes lit up and her tongue darted out to lick the sensitive tip.

Feeling my orgasm building up at an alarming rate, I pulled back before she could make me come with her talented tongue. I was still slightly uncomfortable, but I managed to get something of a slow rhythm going, burying my cock between her tits and pulling it back out again. Whenever she could, Caitlin would tease the end of my cock with her tongue, and it wasn't long at all before I reached the point of no return.

"I'm gonna cum," I warned her, barely able to force the words out.

"Give it to me!" she demanded. "I want to feel your hot jizz all over my face. I need it, oh God it's been so long!" She closed her eyes and opened her mouth, sticking her tongue out as far as it could go. The incredibly erotic sight of her flushed face bouncing up and down as I fucked her breasts, combined with the soft, yet firm pressure of her tits, was enough to push me over the edge. With a groan, I came, and I came hard, pushing my cock up through her tits and holding it there. At least three jets of thick, white cum spurted from the end of my cock, more than I had ever come at one time before. Some flew up into her red hair, some spurted across her face, onto her closed eyelids and across her cheek, and the rest blasted straight into her mouth, sticky drops hanging on her perfect pink lips.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, licking her lips and swallowing. As I sat back, panting from the exertion, she sat up and -- still with her eyes closed -- wiped the cum from her face with a finger, then slipped it into her cute little mouth and sucked it off. When she opened her eyes, she looked at me coyly. "That was a big load, lover boy," she grinned. "Nice and hot, and tasted delicious too."

Before I could stop her, she leaned forward and kissed me again, the sweet taste of her lips marred by something salty. I had never tasted my own cum before, and to be honest I wasn't keen to try, but the power and pressure in her kiss was immense, so I had no choice but to return it. Her lips were still sticky, but I quickly decided that I did not have a problem with this situation. I returned her kiss properly for the first time, letting my own tongue roam with hers.

When she finally pulled away, she was looking at me with a strange mixture of curiosity and regret. "You're a good kid, Tim," she said. "It's a pity that's about all we can do."

"Are you kidding? That was amazing! I mean... for me. I don't know if you, uh . . ." I trailed off somewhat pathetically.

Caitlin smiled. "Don't worry, Tim, I enjoyed myself too. I'm sorry I kind of threw myself at you like that, but . . ."

"No, it's fine," I said, feeling my face flush red. "Don't... don't worry about it."

Caitlin absently lifted a hand to her forehead and wiped away a splash of jizz that she had missed earlier, putting her finger in her mouth and sucking on it for a few seconds. I quickly rearranged my pants as she reached for her discarded top and pulled it back over her head, messing up her dark red hair. She stood and stretched luxuriously, then headed for the door.

"I'd better leave you to get unpacked," she said, glancing back over her shoulder at me. "I need to go and clean up anyway, so I'll see you in the dining room at twelve for lunch, okay? If you need anything before then, I'm in 201 down the hall."

"Sure," I said. "Thanks, Caitlin. For, uh, everything."

She paused on her way out the door and glanced back at me with a smile on her face. "I think you're going to enjoy Jackie Midlands, Tim."

"I think you're right," I agreed quietly as the door closed behind her, a smile spreading unbidden across my face.

12