The Janitor Pt. 02: Willing Bookworm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just hold it there for a minute Mike," she said.

"Am I hurting you?" he asked with concern.

"No, oh god no, I just want to savor the moment. It's the first cock in my greedy little ass. I can already tell it ain't going to be my last. Come on, show me how you pound an ass."

He started with long strokes but went slow. Cass put up with that for about five strokes then told him to fuck the hell out of her tiny ass. It didn't take long to discover she could come from an anal fuck also. After she howled through her second orgasm Cass stopped him.

"On top," she moaned, "I want to be on top."

Mike took her legs from his shoulders and helped her up. They stood kissing until she turned them around and pushed him back into the table. Taking the hint, he climbed onto the table then helped her mount him.

Cass had no trouble taking him in one go and was bouncing on his cock immediately.

"Oh yes," she cried, "I like this, I can control the speed and you get a little deeper. Judging by how your cock is swelling up it's time to tell you where to come. This is going to feel great. I want you to have your cock as deep as it will go when you fire your load up my ass."

"I can do that," Mike assured her, "when would you like it? You want to come again before I shoot?"

"Jesus, I would love to come again but I don't know if I can."

Mike reached up and pinched her clit with one hand and a nipple with the other. That resolved the question of whether she could come again.

When he felt her juices pouring out of her, he grabbed her hips and held her tight as he shot his load into her. She collapsed on top of him, then they held each other until the quakes, jerks and twitches stopped.

"God, Mike, that was fantastic. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You were great, when are we going to do this again?" Cass asked in a frenzy.

Mike just chuckled but before he could reply, his softening cock was expelled from her tight chute, a river of cum escaped, running over his balls then onto the table.

Cass groaned as she pushed herself back to stand on the floor. She giggled when she saw the large puddle between his legs.

"Oh no, I don't have anything to clean up with."

Mike laughed and said, "Aren't you forgetting, I'm the janitor?" He rolled out of the mess and hobbled over to his cart and came back with rags and disinfectant spray. After they cleaned themselves, he dressed then did the table while Cass got her clothes from her backpack and put them on.

When she was done, she gave Mike a huge hug and kiss. "I can't thank you enough. You made my first time wonderful. It was very special, just like you."

"It was great. You are a great gal, so thank you."

"I kind of asked if we were going to repeat this, you have an answer?" she asked nervously.

"I would love a repeat, several repeats actually," Mike said grinning.

"Well until next time then, Sluggo."

"I look forward to it, Nancy."

Thanks for reading and please vote. Leaving comments helps make us better writers.

12