The Janitor's Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Melissa meets a dominant man at the club.
3.5k words
4.24
97.7k
37
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 02/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,810 Followers

Melissa took a deep breath before knocking on the door. She heard a man's voice telling her to come in. Melissa opened the door slowly and peeped inside but didn't see anyone around. The light in the bathroom was on and a man shouted out.

"Come inside and make yourself comfortable. I'll be with you in a moment."

Melissa walked into the room and closed the door. This room was much different then anything she saw at the club. It was completely black and decked out in strange contraptions she had never seen before.

She nervously walked toward a little table with two chairs and noticed a bottle of wine sitting in an ice bucket on the table. She pulled a chair out and sat down and crossed her legs as she starred at the different objects in the room.

She couldn't be sure but it looked like the club decorated it to resemble a dungeon you would see during mythical times. Melissa's heart began to race as she spotted pulleys on the ceiling with chains attached to them.

She remembered what Judy had originally said to her about not being forced to do anything that she didn't feel comfortable doing. Melissa didn't know how this man was or what he had in mind on doing with her but she was thinking about telling him she wasn't interested in this. She was frightened just looking around at the things in the room.

She was so intense on looking around that it startled her when a man walked out from the bathroom. He was blonde and handsome with blue eyes and wore black with silver studs on his collar and wrists. He was not only handsome but had a very pleasant smile as he extended his hand out to greet her.

"Hello. I'm Sir. Richard and you must be my assistant, Candy?"

Melissa smiled as she started to stand up as she shook his hand. "Please. Remain seated! Let me pour us a glass of wine."

Melissa eased back down in her chair as he uncorked the bottle and poured the wine into the glasses.

"Let us make a toast! To your good fortune and beauty!"

Melissa smiled at him as she sipped the wine. He sat down and starred at her boobs for a few seconds.

"They told me you were completely natural?"

Melissa was embarrassed as she tucked the material up around her boobs. "Yes. No implants!"

She thought it was funny but Sir Richard kept a straight face and sipped his wine. Melissa kept smiling at him as she drank from the glass.

"Tell me. Have you ever dated a dominant man before?"

"Uh. No. Not really! I can't say that I have."

He saw that her hand was trembling as she drank her wine and reached out and touched her hand and held it softly in his.

"Don't be afraid, my dear. I'm not going to hurt or harm you. I'm only interested in making love to you in a new special way that you've never experienced in your life!"

Sir. Richard seemed to be making a mental note of every curve on her body and asked Melissa her measurements and height and weight. She was beginning to get comfortable with him as he told her about growing up as a little boy in New York. He told her how her mother raised him while working as a dancer on Broadway.

He later told Melissa that he did special shows at clubs just like this one around the world and could use an assistant when he was in town to work with him. He gave her something to drink with her wine. She wasn't sure what it was but he assured Melissa that it wouldn't harm her so she swallowed the pill down as he poured her another glass full.

Minutes later the wine was gone and Melissa's body felt relaxed as she sat watching Sir Richard.

"Please. My Dear. Do me the honors and stand up and turn around for me so I can take in your beauty!"

Melissa stood and held onto the table. The wine was making her feel a little unsteady and her body felt weak. Whatever he gave her was making her relax for sure. She slowly turned around giving him a good look at her body. Her back faced him when he shouted out to stop.

He stood and reached out and slowly ran his hand across her ass cheek which was full and round.

"Splendid! Now turn around and let me see the front!"

Melissa turned around until she was facing him. He was so much taller then she and appeared so strong and in control as he reached out and held her shoulders. He starred into her eyes for a long period until he finally moved around behind Melissa and lifted her long blonde hair away from her shoulders.

He took her left hand and swung it up so she could hold her hair out of the way while he took her club neckless off and placed it on the table. He held her hand and moved it back down as he slowly took each strap off her shoulders and slipped it down and held the material of her dress and began slipping it down her curved body.

It was tight and she wiggled her hips as it fell down past her hips and finally landed on the floor bunched around her feet. He kneeled over and lifted each foot and picked up the dress and laid it across the back of the chair.

Sir Richard walked around in front of Melissa and stroked her chin with his finger and kneeled down in front of her and started to unbuckle her heels. He carefully took each one off and rubbed her feet and slowly ran his hands along each leg feeling their softness.

His face was even with her pussy now as he slowly worked his hands up her thighs and behind her body and gave her ass cheeks a gentle squeeze. He moved his face forward and gently kissed her belly and started to stand up again as he held his hands on her shoulders. Sir Richard starred into Melissa's eye's and he moved his hands around and slowly moved his fingers to cup her huge breasts.

Sir Richard was very gentle and kept moving his hands across of breasts, rotating his hands back and forth so that his palms faced her at one point and turned them around so the back of his fingers touched her skin. He kept looking into her eyes as her nipples got hard. She began trembling as bumps started to form on her skin.

He finally lowered his hands and grabbed her hands and felt the softness of her fingers as he moved his thumbs across her skin. He let go of one hand and took her to the center of the room. She kept starring at his face and didn't see where he took her. He positioned Melissa under a pulley which had two padded cuffs attached to a chain.

He raised each hand and locked it into the cuff then walked around in front of her and slowly moved his hands across her breasts and flicked his fingers against her nipples. He raised one hand and inserted a finger into her mouth until she sucked on it and brought it down to her pussy mound and slid his wet finger along her slit.

Sir Richard knelt down and locked each ankle into a padded cuff with a spreader bar that held her feet apart about two feet. He had many options that he could do. She could be suspended from the ceiling or locked to the floor and stretched if he pulled on the chain.

Melissa was still nervous but very docile as she just hung from her suspended arms. Whatever he gave her made her body relax and made her feel like she didn't have a care in the world. Sir Richard stood up and walked around Melissa and rubbed her ass cheeks with his hand and gave them a gentle squeeze.

He stepped back and checked her wrists and walked over to a shelf which contained things he could use to torment his victim.

Melissa's eyes were half closed and dazed as she watched Sir Richard grab a paddle and walked toward her and put one of his hands on her belly and wacked her ass with his free hand. Her body responded by wenching as she yelped from the smack.

He held onto her belly and smacked one of her cheeks again causing her to scream out in pain. He slapped her a third and forth time a little harder and rubbed his hand across her cheeks before slapping her several more times until she started to cry.

"Please. Don't hit me with that paddle. It hurts when you do that!"

Sir Richard knew she had never experienced being a slave to a dominant master and took a tissue out of a little box and gently wiped the tears from her eyes.

"Don't worry. Your going to feel much worse before I'm done with you today."

Sir Richard grabbed one of her nipples and squeezed and twisted it, causing her pain as she opened her mouth to scream but only uttered a few grunts as tears started to trickle down her cheeks. He grabbed the other nipple and repeated it until her body started to flex around in the restraints.

"You have sensitive nipples. You should have them pierced. Maybe I should do that for you! What do you think?"

"Please. Don't hurt me. I'll do anything you want. Just don't hurt me."

Sir Richard noticed that her body was still tense and decided to put a gag inside her mouth. He walked over to the shelve and tried to decide which gag he would use on her. He picked out a gag with a small rubber cock which had a hole through it so she could breath and put it up to her mouth.

Melissa kept her mouth shut as she starred into his eyes with a terrified look on her face. He put his free hand on her jaw and forced her mouth open as he forced the gag inside her mouth and hooked the strap behind her head.

"Now you can't talk back to me! A good slave never speaks back to her master. Otherwise, she'll be punished!"

He brushed the back of his hand on her cheek as he walked around in front of Melissa and took hold of her nipples. He held them tight and squeezed them hard until he saw the expression of pain in her eyes as she moaned into the gag.

"You have beautiful breasts and I'm going to love playing with them."

Sir Richard walked back to the shelf and retrieved a pair of clips and placed them on her nipples. They were extremely tight and pinched her sensitive skin. He reached inside his pocket and pulled out two small weights and fastened one onto one of the hooks on the clip and let it fall freely as it stretched her nipple out. Melissa moaned as he put the second weight on her other nipple and let it fall freely.

He reached inside his pocket and pulled tow more weights out and repeated the same thing until she had two weights attached to the clip. Her breasts were sagging downward from the weights as tears trickled down her face.

He walked behind her and picked up the paddle and wacked her ass really hard causing her to grunt and moan into the gag. He slapped her several more times as her body squirmed around in the restraints.

"Hold your body as still as you can so the weights won't hurt you as much."

He slapped her ass again as soon as he finished his sentence and kept wacking her with the paddle until her ass cheeks were a deep red. He reached around and took the clips off her nipples and rubbed her tits with his hands.

He walked around behind Melissa and put his arms around her waist and brought his hands up until he cupped her huge breasts. He leaned down so he could kiss her neck.

"You're absolutely gorgeous!"

One of his hands moved down over her pussy mound and rubbed the tiny patch of hair as he slipped his other hand between her breasts and kept holding onto them as he kissed her neck. Sir Richard pulled out a blindfold out of his shirt pocket and put it on Melissa.

He lowered his hands and ran them across her smooth belly and over her wide hips and kissed her neck again. "I'd love to have you tattooed and pierced for my pleasure."

Melissa was shaking in her restraints as she wondered and worried if that was what he had on his mind. He slowly moved his hands up and cupped her breasts. "I'd have large hoops pierced in these so I could torment them for our pleasure."

He lowered his hands and rubbed them around her pussy mound. He gently massaged her pussy and inserted a finger between her slit until he found her clitoris.

"I'd have this pierced as well as tiny hoops along your slit so I could keep it locked and chastize you so no other man would ever be able to enjoy the pleasure of your gorgeous body but me!"

Melissa was breathing deeply now as she listened to his words. She was extremely frightened now as rubbed his hands across her ass.

"My name would be tattooed across your back which would signify you as my property."

Sir Richard kissed Melissa's neck again as he moved one of his hands to her face and rubbed her chin.

"Would you give me your permission to do those things?"

Melissa was groaning into the gag as he played with her tits. "You're married like the others working here and you're afraid your husband wouldn't approve of it! Tell me! You're afraid that he might divorce you once my name is tattooed across your back!"

She was worried now because Judy said that she should never mention anything about her personal life and this man knew she was married.

Sir Richard kept rubbing and squeezing her body. "Well. That will come soon enough. You'll see!

Melissa began to lose consciously now. Whatever he had given her was making her fall asleep as he rubbed her tummy with his hands.

"That's right. Sleep for me now. You're very tired and you need to fall asleep."

Melissa's eyes opened and starred straight ahead. She was trying to remember where she was and what she was doing last. She was starring at a ceiling and suddenly remembered that the last thing she was doing was in a private room with a man called Sir Richard.

She was lying in a bed and panicked because she remembered being secured to chains from the ceiling and raised her head and tried to move her arms but her hands were shackled above her head at the bed posts. She looked down and saw her legs were secured to each end post as well.

Melissa could see her nipples and felt relieved that he hadn't pierced them like he mentioned and hoped she wouldn't find any tattoos anywhere on her body. It startled her when a vibrator was turned on inside her pussy. She tried to look down between her breasts but couldn't see anything other then a wire crossing over her leg from between her legs and dangled down off the bed.

Sir Richard appeared near the end of the bed holding a remote control that was attached to the vibrator inside her pussy. He pressed another button and she felt the vibrator begin to pick up speed as he reached out and put his finger on her pussy. He started to rub her clitoris as the fake cock vibrated inside her pussy.

He kept rubbing it until her hips started to lift off the bed and smiled at Melissa. "I want to see you cum before I release you."

Sir Richard kept stroking her clit as Melissa closed her eyes and enjoyed the vibrator inside her pussy.

Melissa began moving her hips as the vibrator picked up more speed and tried to move her pussy up against his finger. He kept up a steady pace as he moved his finger against her clitoris until she began to buck her body up much more. Melissa was beginning to cum and gasped for air as she let out a loud scream.

He kept moving his finger against her clit until she began to settle back down. Melissa's orgasm was very intense as she lay their breathing heaving and looking into Sir Richards eyes. He turned off the vibrator and slowly pulled it out from between her legs.

She was surprised to see how large it was, maybe around nine inches and thick with a lot of lubricant smeared around it. She wondered how he was able to get that thing inside her pussy. She compared it to the one the doctor gave her and it was much larger. He must have stretched her pussy getting it inside her.

Sir Richard unlocked her ankles then her arms as she lowered them and rubbed her writs. She felt sore but otherwise ok as she sat up on the bed and looked around the room. Sir Richard was gathering his things together and ready to leave. Melissa felt relieved that her first ordeal with him was over.

"You're a beautiful woman and I'm looking forward to spending more time with you on my next trip into town."

He gave her a kiss on her forehead and was soon gone. Melissa dressed and returned to the dressing room. One of the other girls was starring at her and finally walked over to confront Melissa.

"What did he do to you? Did he put you on the stretcher or wipe you?"

Melissa was relieved to listen to another woman that spent time with Sir Richard. "No. He did put these strange looking clips on my nipples that hurt but I think I'm all right!"

"Well. I thought so myself until the second meeting with him. Take a look at what he did to me while I was knocked out!"

The woman lifted her dress up past her waist and turned around until her back was facing Melissa. There was a tattoo above her waist which resembled wings and hidden in a scripture which read, property of Sir Richard.

Melissa was stunned. "You mean he did this to you after he knocked you out?"

"Yeah. Also, he pierced my nipples and my clitoris. He put rings along my pussy lips and locked a tiny chain on me a few weeks ago. My husband wasn't even able to get it off!"

Melissa began talking to the woman and learned that her real name was Marge. Her husband knew Pete and they were friends. She had worked at the club for six months and made fifty thousand dollars. They shared the same idea's about paying off the mortgage and had been married for about the same length of time.

They exchanged phone numbers and made it a point to get together outside the club. Melissa drove home in a good mode knowing she finally made a friend at the club who understood what she was doing and was experiencing what she was going through with her husband.

Melissa found out that Marge had to tell her husband the truth about working at the club after the tattoo. She arrived home to find Pete asleep and started to take off her clothes in the bathroom. She looked at her nipples in the mirror and saw the red marks where Sir Richard had clipped on those nasty things. They were still sore from the weights and hoped she would never have to deal with that man again.

Melissa finished showering and tried to get into bed without waking Pete but he put his arm around her and started to kiss the back of her neck. She turned over and embraced him as they kissed and before Melissa knew, Pete was on top of her trying to poke his dick inside her pussy. He slipped inside fairly easy and shot his load inside her pussy within three minutes.

She was still sore from having such a thick dildo shoved inside her pussy that she encouraged Pete to cum quickly. He rolled off her and she sat up on her elbow and gave him a kiss before falling asleep.

Melissa had to take another shower in the morning and watched as Pete got ready for work. She got a call from her new friend, Marge about an hour later.

"Melissa. They are going to ask you to join us in a party later tonight. I heard there was going to be about one hundred men attending this party and they're going to want at least ten girls in there."

"What kind of party is it going to be?"

"I think it's something to do with a business promotion or something. Anyway. I just wanted to warn you about it since they told me yesterday."

"Thanks. Marge."

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,810 Followers