The Jenny Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again the man withdrew.

"Two, thank you, Mistress." The words were broken, but she got them out.

"That's better, my girl. Ben, she'll do better for Ames if she has her hands free. Make sure she doesn't move though."

"Yes, Dawn," he replied. Jenny felt her wrists released, a strong hand grasping her by the waist and another by the hair.

"Now, bitch girl, remember what Mr. Ames told you - suck it, lick it. Make him think that you love it. No - you make me believe that you think that his dick is the most wonderful, precious thing in the world. Make us all believe that you think it's totally delicious and that you are absolutely grateful for the privilege of sucking his cock! Move, bitch!" The hand slammed again into Jenny's ass.

"Three, Mistress! Thank you!"

Thereafter, the blonde's stinging blows alternated with her hissed instructions in fellatio. At blow eight, her world filled with the fire of her abused bottom, Jenny was horrified to hear Dawn say, "You've got two more swats to make him cum, slut princess. Make him cum before I'm finished or we'll start all over again. I promise you that." But instead of immediately hitting her again, she softly rubbed her cool fingers over the girl's behind.

Jenny desperately sucked on the rigid pole reciprocating in and out of her mouth. Her hands caressed and stroked his balls beneath and her tongue worked as hard as she could on anything it could reach.

Slap!

Jenny pulled her head to one side so she could speak, conscious of the razor-sharp knife still pressed against her ear. "Thank you, Mistress. That's nine!"

"Suck harder!" Ames demanded. His hands took Jenny by the head and he began to probe for the back of her throat.

Slap! The tenth blow was hardest and Jenny could feel her creamy skin burning beneath it.

Ames went rigid. His pole throbbed in her mouth and what seemed like a quart of semen suddenly flooded her. She began to choke and the man withdrew. In her misery, Jenny almost forgot to thank Dawn until a growl from the woman reminded her.

"Ten! Thank you, Mistress!" Cum poured from Jenny's lips as she spoke, dripped from her face. Its smell filled her nostrils. Ames stepped back and, smiling contentedly, sat down on a chair in front of her, his massive cock glistening. He leaned back with his arms behind his head to watch the proceedings, as casual as any spectator at a pickup baseball game.

In spite of herself, Jenny felt a reaction deep within her, a longing for more. It was for this that she had been born, she thought.

"There's a good little cocksucker, now," Dawn said softly, patting her tormented behind. "But you forgot to thank Mr. Ames for his services..."

Jenny froze. Did she really mean...? Hurriedly, she swallowed more of the semen and managed to gasp, "Thank you, sir!"

"Better. Much better. And now the other boys have been very patient, don't you think?"

Jenny felt the massive Ben rise underneath her, drop her to the carpet on her hands and knees. He knelt in front of her. Charlie knelt behind her, kicking her knees apart.

The dark man gasped at the sight. "Jeez, Dawn, lookit that ass! Nice job, boss!"

Dawn smiled at the compliment, then, "She's all yours, boys. Oh, Charlie, use some lube this time. I don't want her damaged too much."

"Yes, boss." In a moment, the girl felt a coldness trickle down between her buttocks.

At the same time that Charlie's probing fingers began investigating her virginal rosebud, Ben's hands lifted her by the hair to force her to stare into his eyes. His manhood bumped forcefully against her mouth. While not as large as Ames', his penis was more than merely substantial.

Jenny lifted one hand off the floor to wipe off Ames' seed, still dripping from her face.

"Leave it there!" Dawn's voice commanded. "You are just a fuck-toy for the moment. Leave it there to remind us all of that."

Jenny wept at the order, but dropped back on all fours. She felt Charlie's fingers rubbing lube over her anus and her tears increased. One boyfriend had asked her for anal, but despite her otherwise-open sexuality, she had turned him down flat. Anal was dirty, she thought, painful and possibly dangerous. A faint 'Nice girls don't do that!' echoed in the back of her mind. She tried to push down a shudder as a calloused finger penetrated her ring, rubbing lube around and inside.

And then there was indeed pain - sharp pain - as Charlie pitilessly lunged into her in one long, hard, searing thrust. She screamed, as much in disgust as discomfort. Charlie sensed her horror and barked with laughter as he smacked her scarlet bum in delight.

She screwed her eyes shut, hoping to wake up and find it was all a dream, but instead felt Ben's hardness pressing against her mouth. Obediently, the sobbing girl opened to receive him. She barely needed Dawn's pointed reminders to do her best for the big man. She lifted one hand from the floor, caressed his dangling sack and its contents before beginning to finger and pump his velvet-over-oak shaft.

In response, Ben took her head in his hands and began to drive into her, but surprisingly limited the depth of his strokes so that she didn't choke. She took the opportunity of making a special effort to please him. Her cheeks hollowed with suction and her tongue-tip flicked at his slit every time it passed in range. Ben grunted in appreciation, his manhood twitching under her hands.

She'd always been told she possessed excellent skills at what she was doing now and, indeed, took considerable pride in her abilities. For a few seconds, lost in that, she almost forgot the sensations of Charlie's continuing assault on her anus.

For an assault it was. The act, something which between a loving couple, done in trust and with respect, could be an act of love, was now merely defilement. She knew it as such and was aware that her knowing it was part of his purpose, as much as his physical pleasure.

Her tender ringflower, accustomed to a lifetime of things passing through only briefly and in one direction, was now having to deal with something far more solid and moving continually, in and out. The sensation was strange, but even if the sadistic perpetrator now cared only for his own feelings, it was becoming apparent to Jenny that - under different circumstances - this was something she might actually enjoy.

Charlie's grip on her hips slowly tightened and the pace of his pounding increased until he groaned. Jenny could feel his cock twitching in her rectum and knew yet another hole was being filled. Charlie gave her bum one last slap before he slipped out of her and, eyes closed, slumped on the floor, his hands coming up to stroke her dangling boobs briefly before he fell asleep.

Dawn nudged him impatiently with her foot and he awoke, rising to his feet with a groan.

"Sorry, Dawn, but that was damned good. The bitch is really tight!"

"Shut up, you lout."

In front of the girl, Ben was still sliding in and out of her. He gradually slowed his movements and, sensing his moment was close, the girl redoubled her efforts, her tongue swirling around and around his rim until he gave a low cry and shuddered in his pleasure.

Jenny was more prepared this time, but the sudden flood was such that some spurted between his cock and her lips despite her desperate attempts to swallow.

Ben in his turn withdrew, smiling. As Jenny sank lower, panting, seeking respite, Dawn gave her a sharp slap on her behind.

"What are you forgetting, slut?" she hissed.

"Oh! I'm sorry, Mistress! Thank you, sir! Thank you, sir!"

Another stinging slap. "Don't forget again!"

"No, Mistress!"

"Ames," Dawn asked. "You ready again?"

The man nodded. "What's it look like, boss?" He was indeed fully erect, swollen and expectant. Jenny could actually see the blood pumping through its veins, making it pulse - to her distressed mind, almost quiver in anticipation.

Anticipation of Jenny...

Charlie giggled and muttered, "Ol' Ames - he'd hose a mountain lion if somebody'd hold its tail outta the way."

"Shut up, Charlie."

"True, though. Ames ain't fussy."

"I won't tell you again."

The dark man closed his mouth with a snap.

"Ames," the woman ordered, "get over here and lie down. Ben, shift her. It's my turn."

Ames got on the bed and lay down, his solid, weighty meat waving over him like a cobra denied its prey. Against her mind's will, Jenny's pussy felt empty, neglected, but...

The sight of Ames' great phallus was daunting and she felt her pussy clench, dreading what was to follow. Even so, the other option - that of being sodomized by that massive weapon - was beyond contemplation.

"Get over there, bitch!" Dawn commanded, "Mount him. You've got 20 seconds."

Jenny stared at it, terrified. She had barely been able to fit the mushroom head into her mouth. While no blushing virgin, she found it impossible to see how the unnaturally large pole could possibly fit.

Without warning, Dawn's lash hit her already tender backside, curled around one of her thighs. "Move, slut!" came the command.

With a shrill scream, the girl hurried over to the smiling man, placed one knee of either side of him.

She took a quick glance at Dawn, only to see that her tormenter had let the whip dangle by its handle loop while she began to fit one end of a double dildo into her own vagina. Jenny's jaw dropped in shock at the sight, then she felt Ames' thumb enter her mouth. Using her jaw for leverage, the man turned her head down towards him. "Hey, bitch! Remember me?"

Dazed, reeling, the girl reached down and grasped his hardness, aimed its head at her slit and tried to lower herself onto it.

She failed utterly. He was simply too big for her.

She wriggled her hips, tried different angles, struggled to force her hips down, finally sagged in defeat.

Expecting to feel Dawn's lash or, worse, Charlie's blade, Jenny was astonished to feel the woman's fingers gently caressing the back of her head.

"I know he's big, hon," Dawn said, almost tenderly, "but you can do it. You just need to relax."

She leaned down, took Jenny's head in both hands and gently kissed her on the lips. "Just relax."

Encouraged, the girl took a deep breath, let it out all the way and deliberately relaxed every muscle in her groin. She felt the head enter just a little ways between her labia and was surprised to realize how wet she suddenly was.

Ames' hands grasped her by the hips and pulled downwards, gently but firmly.

And he was in. His head slipped all the way in and Jenny gasped as his hands pulled her inexorably further and further down onto and around him. To her utter amazement, she slid all the way down onto him without bottoming out.

There was pain, to be sure - considerable pain - but Jenny was young and there was also pleasure, a sense of being completely filled which she wondered if any other woman had ever felt before. She paused, and felt Ames' hands playing with her breasts. He cupped them, one in each hand, taking her perfect tan nipples between index and middle fingers.

Jenny moaned.

"Well," came Dawn's voice beside her, "now that we have that out of the way, it's my turn, kids." Jenny turned towards her to see that the blonde woman had finished inserting the dildo into her own womanhood. Held in place by the harness she had entered the room in, what protruded was a bright red but otherwise very lifelike flexible cock. Dawn wiggled her hips and the cock waved in front of Jenny's face, poked her chin.

"No lube for you," she smiled cruelly. "But given Charlie's earlier efforts, I doubt you'll need any more. Now - kiss it."

Weeping but obedient, the small form leaned forward until her lips pressed against the head of the thing.

"There's a good little slut! Now, Ames, help me out."

As she swiftly made her way around behind Jenny, Ames let go of the girl's boobs, gathered the girl into his arms and pulled her chest down against his, raising her bum in the process.

Jenny felt the coldness of the silicon dildo probe her after passage. It was true, she thought - Charlie had not only lubed her ass, but had filled her with a generous, equally-slippery helping of himself. One solid push from Dawn and the girl yelped as she felt her butt being refilled.

"Oh," came the words from behind her. "I forgot."

Dawn's hand slid between her abdomen and Jenny's buttocks, moved slightly as if grasping the base of the dildo. To Jenny's amazement, it proved to be a vibrator as well and she squealed as it began humming and buzzing in her ass.

"Jeez, Dawn!" Ames said. "What do you have that thing set to? Hell, I can feel it in her snatch!"

"Shut up, Ames," came the reply. "Just do your thing."

The two began sliding in and out of the young woman. Their victim's sensations see-sawed back and forth - painful outrage vs a growing but unmistakeable, inescapable pleasure. At times, Jenny felt she would split. A second later, she would find herself smiling in near-ecstasy at the feeling of both holes being so completely utilized.

The two sped up their strokes, thrusting ever quicker and ever more forcefully. The walls separating vagina and rectum was thin enough that Jenny could feel the two phalluses banging against each other inside her most private depths.

Ashamed, knowing that she should not be feeling anything but indignation, grief and anger at her abuse, the girl nevertheless could not overcome or ignore the growing fire in her loins.

Behind her, Dawn began panting in her own need, her cries mounting, matched gradually, to her shame, by Jenny's.

Ames grunted, went rigid, closed his eyes and pulled her hips down to hold her firmly motionless against him. His massive organ surged and flexed within her as he shot another load into her youthful pussy. Jenny gasped at the feeling and then gasped again as Dawn gave a shrill yell and collapsed on top of her. Still filled with Ames' cock and the ever-vibrating dildo, the girl herself at last cried out and succumbed to a deep, cataclysmic orgasm which seemed to last forever.

When Jenny came to, she was still sprawled on the bed. She opened her eyes to see the four heading for the once-again open door. Dawn saw her move and returned.

"You're a lot of fun, love-bitch. We'll see you again." With that, she kissed Jenny gently on the forehead, softly squeezed a breast and followed the three men out the door.

Jenny was astonished to see the door remain open behind them. Alone for the first time in... how long had it been since she had left the bar? she desperately, more than anything in her whole life, wanted to shower, to purge herself of the semen and saliva staining virtually her entire body. Equally, she realized, this might be her only chance for escape.

It didn't matter in any case. Moving by itself, the bathroom door swung slowly before her eyes. Jenny heard a solid thump-click as it closed, then locked itself.

The girl roused herself, bounced off the bed and sprinted for the hall door to catch it before it too could close. Her bruised pussy and arse ached at each step.

She caught the edge of the door, paused. Peering cautiously outside, she saw only a dimly-lit corridor with a rather industrial or institutional feel to it. The hall ended in a blank wall to her right, but light was showing from a door further down to the left.

She looked back aground the room. The TV screens had silently switched to rerunning different segments of her violation. She looked at herself being penetrated in every possible way. She found the expression on her face - faces - almost intriguing, but shook herself and turned away.

I will find you, Dawn, she promised herself grimly. And when I do, there will be a reckoning!

The nude girl eased down the hall, the painted concrete floor cold beneath her bare feet. Semen dripped from her ass and pussy as she moved. The spunk coating her face and chest had already started to dry and tickled a little.

She stepped up onto tiptoe as she neared the lighted doorway. She got down on her knees, then almost lay down to take a quick look inside. The concrete was rough against her breasts and belly.

Pulling her head back as quickly as she could, she considered what she had seen.

It was a smallish room, casually but comfortably furnished. A bank of large TVs faced two high-backed overstuffed chairs with their backs to the door. A small side-table stood between them, on which could be seen a TV controller, a balloon glass of some liquor and a taller glass filled with something clear and fizzy. Beyond the chairs, behind the TVs, she could make out another corridor, presumably the way out.

The screens were all showing various replays of her ordeal. The sound was turned down, but her moans and cries could still be heard.

So, I'm a fucking spectator sport, am I? she raged to herself. You pricks!

Looking around, the only possible weapon she could see was a smallish red fire extinguisher on the floor in one corner, still out of sight to whoever occupied the chairs.

Jenny got up, eased over to it slowly, picked it up and tiptoed to behind the chairs. The one on the left creaked just a little, as if the occupant was shifting position. A hand came into her view, grasped the changer. Its thumb pushed a button, then another.

Instantly, all the screens changed to show, from different angles, the same thing - Jenny crouching behind the chair, holding the extinguisher up over her head. The screens provided almost perfect definition; Jenny could see her still-redden bottom as well as drying gobbets of semen on her thighs and in her hair.

"Jen," Kay's voice came softly from the chair, "why don't you forget that silly thing and come sit down?"

Kay?

The extinguisher fell from her fingers, bounced off the floor. She sprinted around to the front and there he was, casually dressed in black t-shirt and track pants. Under normal circumstances, she would have been overjoyed to see him, but now she just saw red.

"You prick!" she screamed. "You bastard! You set this up, didn't you?"

It was a good thing the extinguisher was on the floor behind the chairs, else she would have brained him with it.

As it was, the boy simply smiled in that charming, dismissive way of his. He waved his hand at the empty chair next to him. Then, indicating the snifter, he asked mildly, "Hennessy?" He knew it was her favourite.

"You cocksucker!" she screamed. "I'll have your ass for this!" She stomped her foot in her rage, sending her boobs bouncing. Kay smirked at the sight.

"No, actually," he smiled. "but I think Ames and Ben might cheerfully call somebody else a cocksucker." Her face went white in her righteous rage.

"And," he calmly continued, "I really do think it's been somebody else's ass today, darling. That Dawn is quite something, isn't she?"

The girl suddenly sat down, unable to stay standing for one more second. Her world had fallen apart. She broke into tears.

"Oh, Kay, how could you have?" she sobbed. "Turning me over to some diseased, sadistic, perverted street gang - how?"

"Sorry to keep having to correct you, dear, but they're actually not a street gang. Street actors, perhaps. They're a very talented troupe of very professional performers, specializing in acting out people's innermost desires."

"'Innermost desires?'" she sobbed. "You call me getting beaten and gangbanged my 'innermost desire'?"

Kay's eyes locked onto her face. "Yes," he replied simply.

Jenny stopped crying and turned to him in shock. "What?"

"Jenny, my dear, dear, darling girl," he smiled. "Women think men don't every listen, but I do. I remember your fantasy, the one you finally admitted at my place last month?"