The Jewel of Desire Ch. 02

Story Info
Dee takes control, or does she?
6k words
4.74
34.9k
41

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greeting the two women at the door put a big smile on Dee's lips, thinking about what laid ahead. "Welcome, ladies. Come on in." She said as she stepped aside opening her home to them. Joy took one step, dropped the beer and wine lightly on the floor and then pulled Dee into her embrace. They kissed passionately for about ten seconds before Joy broke away, picked up the beverages and turned to Sarah as she stepped into the house and greeted Dee.

Hesitating for a moment, she followed suit and hugged her hostess. She wasn't going to kiss her like the other woman had, or was she? "This was supposed to be fun, trying new things," Carl had told her. "If I don't like it then I could just quit and simply don't do it again." She vividly remembered Carl's words.

"Hello Dee," she said shyly and gave the older woman a hug, balancing the desert in one hand. "So nice to see you again, it's been a so long since I've seen you." She admired her hostess as she backed away. "You look stunning, you'll have to tell me your secret."

Dee smiled. "What no kiss? Bring that sweet ass of yours back over here and kiss me like you are dying to," Dee thought to herself. Instead, she gestured to where Joy stood politely waiting for the introduction.

"I'd like you to meet Joy. She'd a paralegal at my firm. Joy this is Sarah, she's a tenured professor of archeology at UNLV and works closely with Carl." The part about working closely with Carl wasn't lost on Joy.

Reaching out to hug the shy woman, Joy pressed hard into Sarah's chest feeling her bosom flatten against her. "I'm so glad to meet you, Sarah." Joy said as she pushed away, the cellophane bags at her feet. She looked at the flushed woman's face. "This is awesome, a foursome. I love even numbers."

"It's nice to meet you too," Sarah said a little out of breath as she realized that she would likely be eating two pussies instead of just her lover's wife. "Will that make me a lesbian?" She wondered as she was becoming aroused at the thought. "Or is it after your third?" Silly things swirled around in the professor's mind. "If I still like men, I'm not gay or a lesbian. Unless I go back for more pussy. Then that might mean I'm bisexual. Is that right?"

Interrupting Sarah's intimate debate Dee announced, "Carl's out back working on the steaks, he's just putting them on. Why don't you go out and meet him? I'll take these." She relieved Sarah from her dessert tray and Joy from the beverages. Not being able to help herself, Dee added before turning to walk to the kitchen. "You may want to tell him how you like your meat."

So, this is what she can expect, Joy giggled an evening of double entendre.

Had Sarah not been in a daze, she might have seen across the large room to see Carl outside tending to the grill, she might have laughed at the innuendo. Joy obviously got it. She laughed and took Sarah by the arm and pulled her toward the backyard. Joy was becoming very handsy with Sarah as if they'd know each other a lot longer than the two minutes. She embraced Sarah again hugging her closely as they strolled to the yard.

"Hey good looking," Joy said as she escorted Sarah out the patio door. "Hmmm...looks good enough to eat."

"Hey Joy, glad you could make it," Carl said as joy left Sarah and walked up to Carl and kissed him lightly on the lips, catching him a little off guard. But since they planned on fucking and sucking each other, he didn't mind and quickly recovered. "I see you've met Sarah."

"Oh yes," she turned back to Sarah who seemed to be staring at Carl and drooling.

"Sarah are you okay," Carl asked.

Shaken out of her, trance and seeing Carl in shorts and a tank top, lean muscles looking hard and tempting. "Oh, sorry," she walked up and kissed him passionately, their tongue's dancing for several seconds.

"Now that's a kiss," Joy said. "Carl and you make my steak medium well, I like a little pink looking back at me." With that said she trotted off to join Dee in the kitchen, leaving Carl and Sarah alone.

Sarah didn't waste any time and kissed Carl again, a more passionately and longer. When they broke free, Carl's pants felt a little too small and Sarah was almost panting.

"If I didn't know better, I say that you were happy to see me." Carl joked.

"I'm sorry I don't know what's come over me." She backed away and squeezed into a nearby barstool.

"Relax, Sarah. Just take it slowly, breath, just breathe." Carl said and watched as she did just that while fanning herself with one hand.

They talked about nothing in particular, she laughed at his jokes and he hers. Soon Joy and Dee came out with salad, corn on the cob and sliced roasted potatoes. Joy carrying four beers, glasses and the bottle of wine she'd brought.

The steaks were done and Carl pulled them off the grill, and on to a platter. They all sat down at the large rectangular table, Carl prayed over the food and they began eating. The conversation was light and fun, everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves. Carl went back for more wine and beer. Light jazz played in the background as everyone became more comfortable with each other. The temperature was still pretty warm when Dee suggested that they should all go for a swim to cool off.

Thinking it was a great idea, Joy leaps from the table and scurried to the pool to test the temperature with her foot. "It's perfect!" she yelled back.

Hesitating, Sarah lamented that she'd not brought a bathing suit.

"Don't be silly, Sarah. We're all adults here. We don't need bathing suits." Dee smiled and immediately began removing her blouse and shorts.

Returning to the group, Joy began removing her top and jeans. Carl stood and pulled off his tank top and slipped off his sandals. Hypnotically, Sarah stood and began by removing her pants. Her eyes never leaving Carl's physic. "Wow, who knew Carl was such an Adonis," she thought as she folded her pants and removed her shirt. She looked over to see that Joy was already naked. She had small cone shaped breasts, probably about a "B" cup with hard little nipples poking out. Her ass was a little bigger than it had first appeared, she had tan lines across her hips, ass, chest, and back giving her a look of innocence, completing the look was her shaved pussy. She was already aroused, her minor lips protruding from her major lips. "Come on slowpokes, the last one in is a rotten egg!" Joy said as she raced to the pool and jumped in.

Removing her bra, Dee stood still as she watched Sarah unbutton her top and pull it off. She reached behind her, she unlatched her bra and caught it as it sprang forward revealing her awesome tits. Carl watched the two women, one his wife of thirty-seven years, the other his colleague of three years, and his new lover naked from the waist up. He was in "titty heaven". The contrast between the two women wasn't lost on Carl, either. Sarah had large "C cup" breasts that hung a little low. Her tan lines too were quite visible. Small triangles were close to her areola and nipples then narrowing and shooting up towards her neck. Her areolas were a little large, her nipples bumpy and erect. She must have been wearing a very skimpy bikini when she was sunning, Carl thought. Although never having seen Sarah naked outdoors, he'd seen her naked that once, the daylight seemed to give her a completely different and exotic look.

In contrast, Dee appeared to be growing younger every day. Although her breasts were similar to Sarah's, they rode higher on her chest now and her cups size was at least twice the size of Sarah. Below them, her ribs could be seen and flat stomach seemed to elongate her navel dimple. She indeed looked to be in her mid-twenties instead of pushing sixty-five.

Nervous, Sarah tried to relax, she knew that Carl was comparing her to Dee and probably every other woman he'd ever seen naked. She blushed and wondered if Dee was too. Sticking her thumbs into the sides of her thong, she pulled it down and bent half while lifting her feet out and putting with the rest of her other clothes. When she looked up she was staring directly into Dee's approving eyes. She'd never seen a woman look at her so lustfully. She held her gaze for a moment, before daring to let her eyes roam over Dee's body.

Sarah almost gasped in surprise as she beheld one of the most alluring naked women she'd ever seen. Dee's ample breast stuck out from her body almost nine inches without the slightest dip, below them her ribs could be seen. She was lean and fit, her stomach not showing an ounce of fat. Did she dare look any lower? She couldn't help herself. As she did, she saw Dee's nude pussy. It indeed was just that. Where her legs joined, she saw what she'd been lusting over, the whole enchilada, or in this case the entire taco. She had imagined seeing a pussy like this, she wasn't as shy, finally seeing the object of her desire.

She imagined herself licking and exploring the exposed folds. She caught herself, she'd been staring, how long she didn't know. Too long indeed. She looked up and caught Carl looking at her as he had stepped in closer to Dee and was lightly fondling one of her massive breasts. "How did they defy gravity like that?" Sarah wondered. "How could this woman be in her sixties? I didn't look that good in my twenties."

Finding Dee's eyes again, she sighed. "Like what you see?" Dee asked not expecting an answer but watched as Sarah could only nod. Dee's nipples were becoming painfully hard, Carl was now standing behind her, his hard cock rubbing her between the twin globes of her perfect ass. He'd been fondling and massaging her tits, occasionally squeezing her nipples between his thumb and forefingers.

"Carl, why don't you get Joy, I think we are ready to begin and I don't think she'd forgive us if we started without her," Dee said as she began looking over Sarah as if she couldn't decide where to begin. Although her body wasn't magically enhanced like Dee's, Sarah's body was impressive. Where Dee's breasts jutted out from her body, Sarah's tits seemed to expand into round circles, her nipples were hard, thick and about a quarter inch long. Her areola small and coral in color. She too was lean, no fat, her pussy was like two lips, paused as if ready to say something. They too were bare.

Reluctantly, Carl slipped away and strolled the short distance to the pool where Joy was swimming laps. Seeing him moving in her directions, Joy rolled on her back showing off her lazy backstroke, and naked body, tits floating just beneath the surface of the water. Being harder than he'd ever been before, Carl covered his balls and cock with both hands and jumped into the pool feet first. Emerging he didn't have to swim far before he found Joy and she embraced furiously. She began kissing him fiercely as he pulled her off her feet as they tongue wrestled as she walked slowly to the shallow end.

Recovering from the shock of seeing such a beautiful naked body, Sarah attempted to act less interested. Dee took a step closer, "You've been thinking of me, haven't you? It's okay, I've been thinking of you, too!"

The final step Dee took brought them close enough that their tits touched, nipple to nipple. It was if an electric current left Dee's body through one nipple, wound its way through her body, ricocheting through her pussy wrapping around her clit then shooting back up and out the opposite tit and into Dee's tit where it did the same thing. Both women sighed a quiet moan, Dee then smiled. Sarah didn't know what that was, but she liked it. She liked it a lot.

"What the fuck was that!" she thought as her knees seemed to weaken a bit. Her arms were dangling by her sides, she wanted to pull Dee to her and smother her with her mouth, but she worried, if she made the first move, she'd lose. She'd never have the upper hand or be equal, she'd be subservient to Dee.

Her pussy was dripping wet, she felt her juices running down the inside of her thigh. She no longer cared. She broke. In a single move, she reached around Dee and pulled her close and captured Dee's mouth with her own. Her hands seemed to have a mind of their own, one reached up to fondle Dee's massive tits, while the other found Dee's ample ass and pulled her closer as Dee's thigh split Sarah's legs apart and Sarah moved her dripping pussy onto Dee's leg.

Breaking their kiss, Joy floated higher in the water and wrapped her legs around Carl. Feeling his huge cock sliding against her inflamed pussy, she held tightly to his neck, pulling herself up. This lifted her over the head of his outstretched cock and then it was a simple matter of letting gravity do the rest. Fucking in a pool or spa was tricky, she knew that from experience.

She thought that Carl must know that too. She was worried that it would be difficult to take his large cock, but she was so aroused, wet and slippery that although tight, he began to slide in easily. Joy moaned loudly as she impaled herself on the largest cock she ever felt enter her tunnel. She was so completely full, but Carl wasn't yet completely in. She moaned again as Carl pushed in as far as he could quickly bottoming out much to Joy's delight. He was big, long and thick, "Just the way I like 'em," she thought as she got used to his size.

She didn't have too much time to rest as Carl pulled her up a bit and pulled back out until just the tip of his cock was still inside, then without warning shoved it back in quickly crashing into her cervix.

"Oh, my Gawd!" Joy gasped, as Carl continued to fuck her. She didn't realize that she was doing most of the work now as she raised and lowered herself up and down rapidly, scrapping her hard nipples across Carl's hairy chest. As Carl slowly made his way to the stairs of the pool.

When their steamy kiss ended, Sarah had only done what felt natural. She'd already been squeezing a fondling Dee's left breast, for some reason she had to have it in her mouth. There was no hesitation, no thinking, her mouth just bent down to the fat nipple and she began nursing. Dee sighed heavily as she was known to do whenever her tits were sucked. With one hand she cuddled the younger woman to her while the other moved south to her wet thigh, where Sarah had been humping her. She easily spread Sarah open and began exploring her wet pussy. Sarah moaned around the nipple in her mouth then switched to the other tit, treating it in the same manner.

Thinking he'd stop at the pool steps and put her down, Joy was humping him faster, she wasn't nearly done with his fat cock and the ride was getting her close to a large climax after the several small quakes that had already racked her tiny body. But instead of stopping Carl continued to slowly climb the steps until they were both out of the pool, water pouring off of them. Joy slowed only a little so that she wouldn't throw off his balance, but as soon as he was on the pool deck she returned to the pace that was leading to a formidable release. Dripping less water as he continued to carry the petite Asian woman, who'd clung to him tightly as she bounced up and down on his cock they made their way to where Dee and Sarah now laid.

Having given it considerable thought, yet no conclusion, Sarah stared into Dee's wet pussy. She didn't want to admit it, but she'd long ago made up her mind that she'd eat Dee's pussy if it meant that she could continue to fuck Carl. She didn't realize how worked up she was, fuck Carl she was ready to find out what all the fuss was about. She moved her mouth above Dee's open flower.

She never thought that she'd find a pussy pretty, but it was. Dee's inner lips were protruding and open revealing the pink juicy flesh. Before she could process it anymore she was licking and tasting her first pussy and it was good. "I never knew how sweet it would be," Sarah thought before she was interrupted by Dee's movement as she was pushed deeper into the pussy. She didn't really know what to do, but she tried the things that she thought she'd like. It must have been right because she was immediately rewarded with more of the tasty juice and squeals of delight from Dee. She heard other shrieks but it was coming from behind her.

She had a vague image of Carl carrying Joy from the pool as she rode his cock. She must be coming because the cries were closer together and she could hear the slapping of flesh, and the squishing sound of a cock sliding in and out of a wet pussy.

Sarah remembered the warm feeling of being on the receiving end of that cock, the memories urged her arousal higher and she was working Dee's pussy like it was her hundredth instead of her first. Dee began to climax and buck bringing Sarah back to reality, she licked Dee to what seemed to be a significant orgasm. Her face was covered in Dee's yummy nectar, it was dripping from her chin, she sat back on her haunches in somewhat of a daze as Dee's pussy drooling her juices.

Not missing an opportunity, the reinvigorated Joy licked the essences from Sarah's mouth, catching her by surprise as the two became acquainted. Joy of course taking the lead as Sarah was still processing where her lust had carried her. Joy kissed and licked her mouth while massaging and caressed her breasts.

Meanwhile, Carl lowered himself into Dee's mouth as she cleaned his cock of Joy's juices. He was hard as steel, he hadn't climaxed. Too excited seeing the three glorious naked bodies. They were just getting started after all. Dee let him slip from her mouth, clean as a whistle. Joy was now licking the juice from Dee's pussy as Sarah answered Dee's call to reciprocate.

She knelt over Dee's face and slowly lowered her pussy until Dee pulled her by her thighs into the perfect position. Despite it only being Dee's second pussy, she seemed to know exactly what to do and soon was licking and sucking on Sarah's cunt like it belonged to her, which it soon would unknown to all at this time.

Using skills, she didn't know she possessed Dee began lapping at Sarah's cunt in all the ways that Sarah had only dreamed possible. Sarah was quickly whimpering and wet, as the tongue of her once revival found all the best places.

Done cleaning up her boss's excess fluids, Joy became interested again in Sarah as she squirmed on Dee's face. Just as she climbed over Dee to reach her neglected tits, leaving her mons just above Dee's. Carl watched for a moment while the girls thrilled him with their creativeness until he saw what he couldn't pass up. Climbing to his knees he pulled Joy back just a bit, putting her opening just above Dee's and he pushed into her for a few delightful strokes before pulling out and pushing into Dee for a few. As he continued this, the women were going wild as Joy lowered her mouth to Dee's tits as she manipulated them while she alternated between nipples occasionally pulling both tits together and getting both nipples into her greedy mouth simultaneously.

Quickly approaching a huge release, Dee moaned loudly. Her pussy was being fucked and her tits played with while she ate only the second pussy of her life. The one belonging to her husband's fuck buddy.

She'd been secretly suspicious of Sarah for a while, particularly when they met for the first time. That was one reason why she became chummy with Sarah. Women are least likely to cheat with the husbands of friends, she read somewhere. Technically, the two weren't really fuck buddies, having only been together once, but she knew that it was only the beginning, so it seemed appropriate. As she dug her tongue as deeply as she could into Sarah's pussy while holding her squirming body tightly, and swirling her tongue around in her very wet pussy. Dee imagining doing the things she thought she'd like, Sarah, squealed with delight. Proudly Dee thought, "I think I might be getting the hang of this pussy munching."

Just as that thought finished, she was overcome by a tidal wave of euphoria as her own orgasm broke. She could only murmur as Sarah lowered herself on to her face as she too came hard. In an acrobatic move that Carl was proud of he continued to fuck Dee as he ate Joy to a very satisfying conclusion as he pulled out and splattered Dee and Joy with his man fluids then fell to his knees spent.

12