The Jiggle Hut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love this cock. I knew I would," Ashley says, breathless and wild eyed as she strokes its slippery length, giving her mouth a quick rest. "Guys my age would've popped by now."

Marcus smiles and thinks about how Tammy had 'prepped' him for Ashley's assault. Ashley dives in for more, gagging as she strives for deep-throat success that eludes her.

"I'll get there one of these days," she says, breathing hard and getting an 'A' for effort. "You'll let me practice on you?"

"Any guy that says no to that is an idiot," Marcus says, and he pulls Ashley to her feet.

She slips off her boy-shorts and Lucy Love is re-born right there in the dusty guest room, naked and full of life. This time she's not an 'I can't believe it' mirage on a foggy stage. This time she tackles Marcus back onto the creaky bed and impales herself on his hard cock, letting it sink into her velvety depths with a feminine groan that echoes in Marcus's head.

"What the fuck!" she says quietly, surprised by how good he feels inside her.

Her hands are planted either side of Marcus's shoulders, and her tits swing pendulously fore and aft as she works her hips up and down, fucking him like he's literally never been fucked before. Everywhere he puts his hands is perfection—her slim waist, her womanly hips, her sweet ass, those magnificent tits. She lowers her body slightly and her hard nipples rub in a slightly circular motion on Marcus's hairy chest, and the sensation takes her higher.

"Oh fuck!" she cries, and Marcus is glad the window is closed. "Oh! God!" she cries as her hips pump faster and faster, nearing a blur. The bed is creaking wildly and the friction on Marcus's cock is reaching the spontaneous combustion phase. He can't hold back any longer, and neither can she.

"I'm cummin' baby!" he cries, and Ashley, her hips still flying, looks at him and her eyes roll back like a zombie. Her movements become disjointed, like a marionette puppet gone berserk, and Marcus finishes her off with some instinctive powerful upthrusts of his red hot poker, feeding the fast burning fire within her until it smolders out and she collapses on his sweaty body, both of them gasping for breath.

"Fuck!" she says when she can finally make her mouth form words. "You know you're gonna have to do that to me all the time, right?"

"I think you did it to me, but yeah, all the time," Marcus says breathlessly.

Ashley's barely able to, but she lifts her head and kisses Marcus, and then flops it down on his chest again.

—————————

Morning dawns, and the best day of Marcus's life is past. He's back at work, walking the production line, solving problems. The lights in the plant seem brighter, and the girls assembling the parts seem prettier. He goes home and Bilbo stops by for a beer. They sit on the front porch.

"Was I right?" Bilbo asks. "Are things looking up for old Marcus?"

"You were right," Marcus says. "Best day of my life yesterday, and old Marcus doesn't exist anymore."

Marcus takes a piece of paper out of his pocket and shows it to Bilbo.

"What's that?" Bilbo asks.

"Phone number of a girl at work," Marcus says proudly. "Didn't even ask her for it. Just said hi and started talking to her."

"Whoa!" Bilbo says with big eyes. He takes it from Marcus's hand and looks at it like it's the holy grail. He really is a first class nerd.

"Hi boys!" Tammy says as she walks across the lawn. Bilbo is stunned and silent as Momma Love approaches, her bra-less tits jiggling under a faded old Aerosmith T-shirt. Tight jeans hug her sweetness and her bare feet crunch through autumn leaves.

"What's up Bilbo?" she asks with a smile.

"Not much. What's up with you?" he says nervously.

"Marcus, I could use another cup of sugar. Two actually. I've got a real sweet tooth today," she says with a smile and a wink. Marcus smiles, knowing his old friend Bilbo is about to loose his mind.

Marcus and Tammy go through the front door, and Marcus yells back to his friend.

"Bill! Come on in buddy."

Bilbo walks in. Tammy is inches away from him, and puts her hand on his crotch, massaging it gently.

"You need a reward Billy, for not telling on me. I really appreciate it," she says.

She lowers herself ever-so-slowly into a squat and undoes Bilbo's belt. She smiles up at him as she unfastens his slightly nerdy pants and pulls them down from his even more nerdy tucked-in plaid shirt. His cock is uncircumcised and fat, and Momma Love seems to like it. Bilbo's stunned to the point of paralysis, and hasn't moved a muscle since Tammy first touched him.

"Relax honey," she says, taking the beer bottle from his hand and setting it on the floor. "Open your shirt for me."

Bilbo looks at Marcus, who smiles and nods, and starts unbuttoning his shirt, barely able to breath. His ghostly white flesh and middle-aged 'spare tire' come into view, and Tammy acts like he's the best looking man she's ever seen.

"Nice," she smiles.

His cock has grown hard in her hand. It's short but very fat, almost as big around as a beer can. Her hand pushes back on it, revealing the big tip from under the foreskin, and the fat hunk of flesh slips into Momma Love's open mouth. Her lips are stretched like a rubber band to accommodate Bilbo's girth, and she loves the feeling of her mouth being stuffed full of heat. Bilbo's eyes close and dopamine floods his brain. Thinking, in its normal sense, won't be happening for a little while.

Bilbo, like Marcus, has had very little sexual experience. He lost his virginity early, at a summer camp when he was sixteen with a homely girl with thick glasses, but it was quick and basic and neither one seemed happy about it. In the thirty years since then he'd been with only two other women, one a cheap hooker, and nobody seemed very happy on those occasions either. Like Marcus, he got his pleasure alone, in the flickering light of a computer screen, and in bed by himself after a night at a strip club. Also like Marcus, Tammy's is the first mouth he's been in.

"Oh Billy, this is a nice fat one!" Tammy says, stroking the glistening chunk of meat. "I bet the girls love fuckin' this thing. I told Marcus I can't let you guys fuck me, 'cause I'm married. I wish I could though, I'd love to feel this in me." She stretches her lips around it again, engulfs the whole thing deep in her mouth, rubs her nose back and forth against Bilbo's belly, and pulls off again gasping for air.

"You guys can lick me though, right? I want you to make me cum," she says, and she swallows the fat cock again.

The thought of making Momma Love cum triggers Bilbo's non-thinking brain, and he groans and gushes hot semen into Tammy's mouth. She puts her hands on his quivering ass and pulls him tight, her mouth so full of cock there's no room for his seed. She gags and is forced to pull off, trying to swallow properly, and then takes him in again to suck him dry.

Bilbo is swaying, eyes half open and trying to focus. Tammy looks up at him, pleased with herself at staggering another man with her skill.

"I hope you guys don't think I'm greedy, when I'm supposed to be giving the rewards, but I'm dying to cum. Can we go upstairs Marcus?" she says with fire in her eyes, her hormones most definitely switched 'on'.

In the guest room, which has unexpectedly become the sex room, Tammy sits on Marcus's mother's bedspread and pulls off her Aerosmith shirt, revealing her extraordinary jiggling tits. Bilbo, standing in the doorway, nearly goes into cardiac arrest.

"It'll be more fun if you boys strip too," she says as she lifts her ass and slips off her jeans and panties. Momma Love, the sexiest woman either of them has ever seen, sits naked in all her glory. "Don't forget, no fucking, but you can do anything else to me you want," she says, with a little curled up smile and a look on her face that nearly makes the boys cum in their pants.

Marcus strips quickly, with a feeling of experience and confidence that he certainly didn't have two days ago. Bilbo is slower to disrobe, still not quite comprehending that this is actually happening.

Marcus walks to Tammy, his hard cock swinging gently side-to-side. Tammy's ass slides off the edge of the bed and she's on her knees. Marcus's meat slips into her mouth and she moans.

"God I love hard cocks!" she says. "Hold the back of my head baby. Fuck my mouth."

Marcus holds her and pumps his long rod into her sexy face. Tammy's soft hands are on the back of his thighs and he feels like he's died and gone to heaven.

Bilbo is naked and feeling very nervous. He has no clue what to do with a woman like Tammy, except what he's seen on porn videos, and he can't even remember any of that 'knowledge' at the moment. He feels ugly and fat, and he's always thought his cock was ugly. When Tammy said 'I bet the girls love fuckin' this thing' earlier his confidence soared, but standing naked in Marcus's guest room it crashes and burns again. Tammy glances at him while her face is being fucked, and senses not only his discomfort, but his inexperience as well. She pulls away from Marcus's cock and catches her breath.

"I've always had a fantasy where I tell two strong men what to do to pleasure me. You guys game?" she asks, thinking it will give Bilbo some guidance and ease the fear she sees in his eyes. She gets up onto the bed and lays back.

"Billy honey, kiss me here," she says, running her hands over her inner thighs, "and Marcus, lay with me and kiss my tits baby."

The boys eagerly comply. The feeling Marcus gets when he gets the most beautiful tit in the world in his mouth is just as powerful as getting his cock sucked. He doesn't know why that should be, but it is. Bilbo—kissing and tasting a woman's private region for the first time—is a mess of conflicting feelings. His inexperience still has him worried, but those thoughts are being drowned out by physical sensations—the softness of Tammy's flesh, the heat radiating off her, the sight of her moist, brownish-pink pussy lips just inches from his face, and the scent, oh my, the scent of her. A musky, otherworldly yet earthy scent that he didn't know existed.

"Lick my pussy baby," she says to him. "Oh yeah, that's it! Fuck Billy, that feels good..."

Bilbo's senses are in overload. Worried that he wouldn't like it when he dove in, he's loving the taste of her. It's a new taste, and he understands the scent of her better now. It's making sense. Tammy's pussy is wet and slippery, and the fluid coats his tongue. He feels around for her opening, and pushes his long tongue in as deep as it can go.

"Fuck Billy!" Tammy gasps, and Bilbo pulls away and looks at her. "No baby, don't stop, get that tongue back inside me. Yeah, that's the stuff... Oh FUUUUCCKK that's good!" Tammy trembles a little but doesn't quite go over the top.

"Keep that magic tongue in there baby," she says.

She takes one of Marcus's hands and places it on her belly, with his longest finger on her clit, right by Bilbo's mouth. She guides it to show him what she wants. "You feel that little bump there honey? Yeah, not to hard." He learns quickly and she pulls his mouth back down onto her heaving tit. She places his other hand on her other tit, and she's ready for launch.

"Nipples baby, nipples!" she says, barely able to speak. The boys handle their assigned chores wonderfully and Tammy's body soon starts to quake.

"OH GOD!!" she cries, and the biggest orgasm of her life rocks her to her very core. She tries hard to hold her position, so the boys don't loose contact, and they continue their methodical assault. Muscles all over her body are firing uncontrollably, even her face is contorting in mysterious ways. The pleasure wave is searingly intense, and she finally has to end it, screaming and rolling violently onto her side, taking Bilbo's head with her between clenched thighs. He has to pull out or she'll twist his neck off, and Tammy pulls her legs up into the fetal position, her body still twitching violently.

"Fuuuuck!" she exclaims in a quiet whisper, almost crying like a baby.

Bilbo looks at Marcus and they exchange silent 'wow!' looks as Tammy's body slowly quiets down.

"I've never cum that hard in all my life," Tammy says quietly, still in the fetal position. "You guys should go in the business. That was fuckin' ridiculous!" She rolls onto her back, smiles, and exhales through pursed lips, "Fffhoooo..."

Tammy's body glistens with sweat, which does the impossible—she looks even sexier.

"You haven't cum yet, have you babe?" she says to Marcus. "I liked that face fucking—let's try that again. Billy baby, lay down here."

She arranges Bilbo on his back so she can sixty-nine him and have her head at the side of the bed where Marcus is standing. Bilbo can't quite believe what he's seeing above his head—a sweet, perfect ass and a pussy spread wide open in all its glory, glistening like a flower in the morning dew.

"Put a pillow under your head baby, get comfortable," she says to Bilbo. "I love this position—we might be here a while. And don't be afraid to lick my asshole if you want, I love that too."

Tammy has Marcus's hard cock in her hand, and takes Bilbo's fat one in her mouth and he groans loud. His mouth explores the impossibly soft flesh around her pussy, and he tries to find the spot where she directed Marcus's finger.

"Oh shit! You go right for the bulls-eye don't ya," she says as the slight roughness of his tongue slides across her clit. "Fuckin A!"

"You know what to do baby," she says looking up at Marcus, and she pulls him into her mouth.

Tammy strokes Bilbo's fatty while Marcus slowly thrusts into her hot mouth. The boys both groan and Tammy is swept away. She hasn't had sex this wonderful since before she was married, and she looses herself in the moment. She's near another orgasm from Bilbo's tongue, and floats on the feeling, holding it at a steady altitude while Marcus climbs to meet her. When they find themselves on the same cloud he splatters warmth into her throat and she fires her rockets, gagging and swallowing while her brain explodes, burning up on re-entry together. Bilbo can't take the intensity of their orgasms, and shoots off in Tammy's hand, spraying her neck and chin with his spunk as she sucks Marcus dry. All three of them think the same thought simultaneously—God bless the Jiggle Hut.

12