The Job Offer Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam reaches down and pulls his slut up. Turning to his third mate, he then says, "Did you like what you see? Oh! Your sister wants to share."

Tessa suddenly takes a step back but her sister pulls her into an embrace to give her a kiss. Slowly, she feels her sister moving his seed into her mouth and her eyes grow big. She tries to take some of it but doesn't want all of it. She tries to push back some into her sister's opened mouth. The kiss is hot, and she loses herself in it. Her hands comb through Sasha's wet locks as she presses her 34 C breasts up against her sisters 36 DDD. God, she thinks to herself, 'She's a great kisser. You can lose yourself if you're not careful.' Breaking contact is tough to do but they are in the shower and she needs to be cleaned before playing with either of them. Taking a step back, she licks her lips and says, "Mmm, delicious. Both of you taste good." She looks over at her Alpha and see's that his cock hasn't gone down yet and puzzled why that is.

Seeing her eyes on him, Sam then says, It's because of your kiss with your sister. It was hot and replenished my lust for the both you. If you like what you see and want some, then brace yourself against the wall and shift your ass up for me.

Tessa looks over at him and feels his desire and does what her Alpha suggests. She braces up against the wall and upturns her ass for him. She then feels her legs pulled apart and feels him aligning up against her sex. Suddenly, she feels so full as he drives all of himself deep into her sheath. Instantly, she clamps down and shudders through her first orgasm this morning. She then hears him in her mind, Ojinjintka, my Sioux warrior. You're mine.

Sam's left hand plays with her hooded clit as his right cups her right breast. He continues to drive himself in and out of her tight sheath. With each thrust into her, she cries out and tries to concentrate but God, he's so big and thick. Soon she loses herself and a shudder goes through her body as a her next orgasm comes crashing down upon her. Still driving into her, the ripples spread out and from time to time her legs tremble. Feeling his rhythm increase and she feels her next one pulling at her at the ends. Her eyes roll backward and uncontrollably she arches her back to drive herself onto him. However, the angle rubs on her G-spot and the feeling just feels so good to stop. She loses herself and clamps down on him once more. This orgasm is much more powerful than the last and rocks her against the wall. She shudders and moans through it, but slowly feels him pull out of her and misses his loss. Looking over, she sees her sister in the same position as she and grabs her hand to be with her in this time of joy.

Sam was so close to shooting in cumming into his mate, but her orgasm came very early. Reaching out with his mind, he calls his slut to take the same position as her sister. Pulling out of Tessa, he aligns himself against his slut and thrust 10 inches into her. Instantly, she clamps down and shudders through her third orgasm this morning. He waits for her to calm herself down before pulling back out. His rhythm begins slow and steady, but picks up the pace. Reaching around to play with her clit and cub her big breast, he drives into her and speaks within her mind, Mine.

And soon, her eyes roll back and her body shudders through her 5th orgasm. Feeling her sister's hand on hers, she feels elated and looks at her. With her mind, she tells her Master, Fuck me. Claim your second hole. I know you were close to dumping your essence into my sister. Shoot and us me. Yours, always. She then feels his efforts to increase and soon feels his cock become thicker. She slowly clamp down on him to make it harder and tighter for him. Hearing him grunting makes her smile and soon waits patiently for that final grunt when he claims her second hole of the day. Soon, she hears him in her mind once more. 'Slut, take all of me. I am YOURS.' And she can feel him pulsating within her. Shooting rope after rope deep inside her; which pushes her into a small but decent orgasm of her own. They both hold each other as they feel the aftershocks of their togetherness. She hears him one last time. 'I love you, slut. Thanks for letting me use your second hole to get off.' Before he pulls out of her.

Sam feels his energy ebbing and braces himself against the wall. These women give all of themselves to him and then take all of his energy. Slowly, he walks outside and dries himself off. Before walking back into the bedroom, he says, "Thanks for a wonderful morning. Wake me up when it's close to 10am. I will take both of you grocery shopping. Until then, hope you two have a fun morning. Nite." He heads to the bedroom and tosses the towel before sliding into the bed for a nap. Right before his eyes close, he hears his slut in his mind, 'Love you, Master. Sweet dreams'. And then he sees an image of them kissing and caressing each other before he passes out.

Both Tessa and Sasha are giddy from the experience. Soon they begin to kiss and caress each other underneath the spray. Looking over at her sister, Sasha grabs hold of the soap and lathers up her hands to wash her sister's body. Tessa wants to do it herself but hears her sister say, "The water will go cold sooner than you think. Let me do this for you, baby." Letting go, she feels her sister's hands all over her body and it's tantalizing. Her nipples are still taunt and her pussy twitches when her erogenous zones are tweaked. She rinses the soap off her body and feels elated.

Sasha steps out and can feel her Master's cum moving within her. She then says, "Here it comes." Titling her head downward, she has her two fingers ready to scoop up her Master's essence. She scooped away the first volley as it drops from her lips. Feeling the next volley closer to the first, her fingers drop to catch it before it plops onto the floor. But they hit Tessa's head. Looking down, she says, "What are you doing between my legs, baby?" She doesn't get an answer but feels her baby's tongue lick her lips and a shudder go right through her. Titling her head back, Sasha moans as she feels her cunt being licked.

Tessa scoops out her second volley of Alpha's cream and tastes both his and hers cum. Shaking her head within her head, she tells herself, another first. She then says, "I want to, sister. As you told me yesterday, it takes practice and what better way is to lick Alpha's cum out of your beautiful pussy! You both taste exquisite. So relax and let me scoop out your deposit & practice a little." As her tongue licks between her nether lips and swirls around her sister's hooded clit.

Sasha instantly feels the sensations building within her as her sister licks delicately between her lips and swirls around her clit. It's slow and steady but every little thing builds on top of another. Soon she reaches down and grabs hold of her sister's head to direct her. Her body flinches and shudders as she loses herself. She shoots her release and pushes the remaining of Master's cum into her sister's waiting mouth. Sasha can't believe it. She came by her sister's lips. Stepping back, she pulls her sister up onto her feet and gives her a big kiss. She tastes both herself and Master on her lips. Pulling back from the kiss, she then says, "Thanks for that and I am very surprised by it, sister. You just took another first step and am very proud of you. Come, let's get out of here, dry off and cuddle." As they turn off the faucet and step out, she turns to Tess once more and says, "So, did you like it and do you want to do it again?"

Tessa bites her lip as she dries herself off. She then says, "Yeah, it's another first for me. I wanted to reciprocate with you. What better way to learn by licking Alpha's cum from your pussy lips? Tasted both his and your cum. It was exquisite and sweet. Will I do it again? I like to and learn what pleases my sister. With that said, direct me on what you like and I will do my best in making my big-sister cum. Alpha took a toll on both of us. Let's use the time to cuddle and relax before heading to the store." Reaching out, she grabs her sister's hand and pulls her to the bedroom. They see Alpha in the middle of the bed and sound of sleep. Tessa slides underneath the covers close to him, but turns around to cuddle next to her sister.

Sasha slides in after Tessa and feels her turning around to cuddle up against her. Having her arms open, she pulls her close and places her head on top of her chest. Instantly, she feels her sister's heat, and it warms her body and relaxes her, just like Alpha does when she cuddles up against him. She caresses her sister's back and soothes her soul. She then says, "Relax, baby. Big sis will watch over you. Will wake you both up when it's close to go. Sweet dreams, baby."

Tessa feels her sister's softness and, hearing her steady heart beat; slowly she drifts off to sleep. Spending time with both of them, she feels like her heart is growing. She has feelings for both in a short amount of time. For Sasha, they are unique and constantly growing but with time with Alpha it's more growing little by little but seems more duty focused. Her feelings for big-sister outweigh Alpha's but she enjoys their time together doing patrols and him asking his questions. Alpha is definitely unique and glad to have found him. One day, I will bare one of his pups and make the pack stronger for it. It's my duty to make him and the pack stronger. It's in every omegas DNA to mate with their alpha, often hoping to get pregnant. As her mind drifts off to Neverland, she wonders if she's pregnant already.

Chapter 11.3

Sasha wakes both of them from their sound sleep with kisses. Well, kisses with her sister but for her Master; it was a lot more. Luckily enough, she didn't go down on him and give him another raging hard on. No, she just rubbed her body all over his to pull him out of his deep sleep. Seeing them both smile at her warms her cold heart. She lingers a bit, looking at her lovers, but makes a conscious effort to slide off the bed to get ready. This is a first for her too; going to Stater Bros. Market. She wonders if it will be like Wal-Mart; well in a short while, she will find out. The nerves pull within her belly. Going out during the daytime for the second day in a row. She knows she got this, but it doesn't hurt to have back up like having Master and sister with you.

As she slides off the bed to walk into her walk-in closet, Sasha watches both of her lovers in bed kiss each other before sliding out. Watching them emerge from the sheets leaves her mouth dry. God, how did she get so lucky? They are both so beautiful and her eyes scan each of them several times. Her mouth salivates and can't fathom on which one she wants to eat first. They both have their unique qualities. Shaking her head, she wonders if all bisexual or unicorns have this issue. Taking a deep breath, she turns back to her closet to pull out a pair of black yoga pants, a blue sports bra and tosses them both on the bed. Walking to her drawer, she pulls out a new pair of invisible (no-show) panties and a crew ribbed tank top. Sadly, she has to watch both of her lovers leave the room to get dressed.

Both Sam and Tessa make their way to his old room. Shockingly enough, they are comfortable around each other naked and doesn't faze them one bit. Only when they get dressed do they really feel it. Once they both enter Sam's room, they break off and head in different directions. Tessa heads to the closet and Sam heads to his dresser.

Sam pulls out some grey track pants, a blue pair of boxer briefs, and a white short-sleeve Dri-Fit t-shirt. He sits on his bed and starts getting dressed. His eyes watch Tessa look at all her clothes and wonder what to wear. Sam sees her pull out her a black pair of jogging pants, and her Mia Vaeda bone sandals. Heading to the dresser, she pulls out a rustic pink ribbed tank and a pair of grey Brazilian panties. Leaning back, Sam just watches his third mate get dressed by putting on her panties first. Watching her slide those panties on was a definite eye opener. Biting his lip, those panties do wonders of her derriere. She steps into her black joggers and they look good on her long legs. Watching her put on her pink ribbed tank, with no bra on, was interesting. She puts on the tank on first and then reaches back to pull her sandy blond hair out from being confined in her shirt. She then picks up her shoes and turns towards Alpha and says, "Did you enjoy watching me get dressed?"

Sam sits back up and nods his head. Standing up, he walks towards her and lifts her chin so he can descend to give her a brief kiss on her lips. Pulling back, he says, "You look amazing. Shocked that you didn't put on a bra but surprising the ribbed tank does a good job of hiding your nipples."

Tessa just shrugs her shoulders and says, "It's early in the morning and there shouldn't be many people there. Wearing a bra is constrictive; besides, I am taken. The Dire has claimed and marked me. I am his and his alone. Anyway, we should head downstairs. Bet my big sis is waiting for us."

Sam gives a her a big smile and says, "I bet she is. Come, let's not keep her waiting. She's a little nervous again but more times we go out, the better she will be." He then ushers her out as he grabs his wallet and keys from top of the dresser before following Tessa out. Both saunter down the stairs to see Sasha standing there patiently.

Sasha looks up and sees her lovers saunter down the stairs. She admires Tess's outfit, which includes black jogging pants, a rustic pink tank top, and Mia Vaeda sandals. Looking at her closely, she can just see hints of her nipples peaking through and her smile widens. She thinks to herself, 'Hmm, she isn't wearing a bra. Wish I could be so bold. Got to keep these puppies corralled.' Then her eyes fall on her Master and she bites her bottom lip. He looks double delicious in his gray track pants and white short-sleeve t-shirt that fits him nicely. When her eyes meet his, she gives him a slight wink and blushes a bit. She turns slightly but then says, "You both look good together. I can eat both of you up, but alas, we have to go grocery shopping. Ah, baby-girl just texted me what she wants. Master, do you mind driving since I am still getting used to the new Pasadena?"

Sam smiles as he puts on his deck shoes and then says, "I don't mind driving. It's just south of here on N. Allen Avenue. Who's riding shotgun this time?" As his hands slide down his mates' back to their waist. Both girls look at each other but his first mate speaks up first, and says, "I will sit in the back."

Tessa then speaks up and says, "I don't mind sitting in the back if you want to sit up front. Are you sure?"

Sasha just smiles and nods her head. She then steps up to the door to the garage and says, "I don't mind. It gives you two a chance to bond since you're both close to the same age." Giving them both a smile as she enters the garage.

Both Sam and Tess look at each other and slightly blush as they enter the garage. Hitting the garage door opener, Sam grabs the keys and unlocks the BMW so the girls can slide in to their designated seats. Sliding into his seat, he backs out of the garage and hits the garage opener once more to close it. Looking in the rear-view mirror, he sees his sexy, voluptuous slut smiling at him. He reaches out to her via telepathy and says, Thanks for the wink. Glad my appearance can make a vampiress blush. You don't have to try so hard for us to bond. Everything we do together helps. I haven't had a chance, but did you text Viv this morning? Wonder how she's doing and if she's counting the days?

Smiling back at him as he drives, Sasha loves hearing her Master in her mind. This telepathy is a godsend; it helps her maintain her confidence and calms her mind. Blowing him a kiss, she then replies, I did, Master. She's definitely counting the days. It's only been a day but her dildo is getting a lot of use but says it's nothing compared to the real thing. If I didn't know better, she's probably dying to have another go with you if we went to Victoria's Secret again.

Sam smiles internally, but says, Good to know. Wonder how our cash flow is doing these days. I bet setting up Tessa and Heather to see Major Stout cost a pretty penny, but definitely worth it. We should sit down and come up with ideas on how to outfit our girls. On the flip-side, I don't mind all the fucking and sharing, but we need more jobs. Hope something comes down the pipeline for us.

Sasha smiles up at him but says, Yes, setting them both up to see Major Stout set us back, but he gave us a deal. Usually it would cost us 20 but he did it for 15; since we are returning clients. Yeah, we're getting hit hard but we haven't hit zero or go broke yet. Remember, Master. What's mine is yours. We will never go broke; just as long as the Firm stays in business.

Sam takes a moment and sees Tessa quiet and looking out of her window. He then says, "Are you feeling ok, Tess?" Feeling all concerned.

Tess turns to look at Alpha and feels her sister's hand on her shoulder. She looks from Sasha to Alpha and says, "I feel like I am a burden to both of you. I know you're both chatting with each other via telepathy and I can feel a slight tension between you, Alpha. If it's too much, just let me know."

Sam swerves off to the side of the road, turns on his hazard lights on while putting the car in park. He turns to Tessa and says, "For the record, you and your sister, Heather, are not a burden to us. Yes, we are talking and I have concerns about our cash flow. We have done no jobs recently and I am just voicing my opinions. Yes, signing both you and your sister up to see Major Stout will cost us some serious coin in the short run, but should pay off in the long run when we do more jobs. Tess, you travelled 900+ miles to meet me; you didn't bring a suitcase or knapsack. You ran here." He gets frustrated and starts running his hands through his hair. Only when he feels his slut's hand on his shoulder and hears her voice that he calms down.

Sasha touches her Master's shoulder and turns to Tessa and says, "Tess, understand your Alpha. His job is to take care of us because we are his harem. Yeah, he's just starting out and creating his own business, so to speak and he's looking at all this figuratively. He's voicing his concerns but as his first mate/slut, I just told him we'll never hit zero. We will never hit the red as long as the Firm still making money; plus I have my money." She takes a breather and then looks at her Master, "I know what you're going to say, Master. That my funds are mine and shouldn't be used for Dire business. Well, sorry to say this, I am now an investor in your enterprise. What I said earlier, I meant it. What's mine is yours."

Sam starts to rebuttal with his slut via telepathy but she doesn't want to hear it. Sasha then says, Master. Since becoming your lover, submissive and now your mate. This is how I will repay you; yes, I have given you my mind, body, and soul. And still I feel like I want to give you more of myself. Master, you gave me a gift that I can't repay you for; you got me out of my jail and now gave me the ultimate gift of 'Daywalker'. I know for a fact that all the vampires would kill to have this power but yet I wield it. Just take what's offered and be done with it. If you can't look at it that way, then look at me as an investor in your enterprise. I know how you feel, Master, but you should understand where I am coming from.

Sam puts his head on the steering wheel and feels defeated. Since becoming the Dire, it's been a blessing in disguise but it comes with its own set of problems. His slut's right but it's hard for him to take yet another handout. As his mind looks at from every angle; there's nothing he can do in the short term to stay afloat. However, he knows that the future is not predetermined and believes that hard work will eventually pay off.. He then turns around and says, "Alright, you win this round slut, but if I ever take any of your money, I will pay it back."