The Job Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Assholes that feed my kids." Marissa was moving closer to Jayden. "I can't work with a baby and the two others. I can make you happy though." Jayden placed his hands on her shoulders to stop her advance.

"We aren't doing this, Marissa," Jayden said firmly. Marissa pushed harder for a moment then sank down and sat on the toilet. "I'm sorry; I just can't use you like that." He thought back and realized this was the first time he had ever refused a woman sex. This was truly a strange pit stop. Marissa's shoulders slumped and she looked at the floor.

"I don't know what else to do," Marissa said despondently. "I've got nothing but sex to offer. No money. No property. Only sex and a never-ending pile of problems." She started to cry again as she looked up at Jayden. "And now men don't want sex from me." Jayden wasn't sure which direction to go with that statement. He decided to be blunt.

"If you want to be a hooker, I'm sure you'd be great at it and make fortune," Jayden sighed. "I'd be your first customer. If you're looking for a father for your kids then you need someone to love. If there isn't love there, your boys will end up suffering the most." He took a deep breath. "I can buy you some time, that's the best I can do." He was exasperated because he was getting in much deeper than he should.

"How much?" Marissa asked as she wiped her eyes.

"How much will I loan you?" Jayden was confused.

"I won't take a loan I can't pay back," Marissa stated, standing up. "How much for me tonight? You will be my first customer." She reached down and pulled her shirt off over her head. Across her stomach was an artistic tattoo rendering of her first two children's names. She was wearing a stretch athletic bra over her smallish breasts. Jayden wondered how three children could have come from such a slim belly.

"I don't see Xavier's name," Jayden said, trying to give himself time to think.

"Haven't had time yet," Marissa said as she reached across her breasts and pulled the sport bra over her head. Two adorable handful-sized breasts bounced back and pointed proudly at Jayden. "Probably have to go down the arm." She started to undo her jeans and Jayden knew he was running out of time.

"I really didn't mean you should be a hooker," Jayden said without much conviction. "I was just making a comparison." Marissa was a very enticing little package. He watched her lower her jeans leaving her in only white panties.

"Kyle will beat me, then fuck me." She put her fingers inside the elastic of her panties. "You will pay me, then fuck me. Not much of a choice there." She lowered her panties to the floor. She had the cutest shaved pussy Jayden had ever seen. He felt himself getting aroused and hated himself for it.

"I'll just give you the money," Jayden said, hoping she would agree. His dick was hoping she would decline. This time he didn't stop her approach.

She pulled up to him, chest to chest, and whispered, "No handouts. How much?" Marissa smiled through her red eyes. She had been selling herself for a lot less for many years. Jayden's statements just drove it home. It was time she took control and got real pay for services rendered. Jayden surrendered.

"Two thousand for the night." Jayden wanted to make sure she had enough time to think about the future before she committed to this course permanently. Marissa dropped her hand down to the inside of his thigh and slowly raised it 'til it wrapped around his growing erection.

"It's customary to pay the lady up front," Marissa said and smiled as she gave him a soft kiss on the neck. She was playing it to the hilt. She felt safe with Jayden. She secretly hoped she could please him enough to make him stay with her. She wasn't sure love was as important as security.

"It's in my bag," Jayden said and nodded at the door. Marissa released him with a giggle, trying to make a "ssh" sound with her finger on her lips. He snuck out the door and quietly brought his travel bag into the bathroom. The boys didn't move a muscle. He re-closed the door and fished for his cash. He chastised himself as he pushed the Colt to the bottom of the bag. 'What kind of man leaves a loaded gun alone in a room with kids?' he thought and vowed to be more diligent when it involved children. He found the money clip he had tossed in the bag earlier and peeled off twenty hundreds and handed them to Marissa. She smiled as she took the money. She had never held that much cash at any one time in her life. She lifted her jeans and stuffed the wad into the pocket.

"I am yours 'til the sun rises," Marissa said and moved back into him. Both her hands went to this belt and removed it deftly. She untucked his shirt and began unbuttoning. Jayden leaned back against the sink, letting her undress him. He just overpaid a novice hooker for a night of sex in an eight-by-eight motel bathroom. He reached over and locked the door. This was going to be for mature eyes only.

Marissa enjoyed being in control. She could see and feel Jayden's desire and knew he had tried to fight it. She had power over him now and it was strangely exhilarating. Her past experiences always had her on her back being pounded quickly. Jayden paid to have her and she knew he preferred her to have him. Marissa finished the last button and removed his shirt. She stroked his chest, feeling the tight coils of thin muscles that had so easily handled Kyle. She had never seen Kyle so submissive, so beaten and Jayden had done it so quickly. It scared her for a moment, knowing that he could do the same to her. She looked up into his eyes and found them closed in lust, a happy grin on his face. His violence was so controlled and practiced.

Marissa swept her hands slowly down his sides, kissing down his torso as she dropped to her knees. Jayden scooted his butt off the sink to help her pull his pants down. His cock sprang to attention as she lowered his boxers. 'Kyle would have to be angry to get that hard,' Marissa thought, smiling as she softly caressed Jayden's cock. She marveled at how hard it had become just from seeing her naked. She heard a quiet moan and looked up into his eyes. He was watching her stroke his hard-on. He wasn't trying to force her head down or flipping her over to be used. The tremors she felt in his legs were due to her caresses and nothing more.

When Marissa slowed she could feel his body trying to beg for more. She could feel its satisfaction when she increased the pressure. She saw, on the head, a clear drop of pre-cum voicing his need; telling her she was doing it perfectly. There were no vile words, no pulling of her hair, just quiet submission to her hand. She moved closer and cleared away his drip teasingly with her tongue. She felt a shudder travel through his entire body.

"Oh God... Marissa." Jayden's reaction surprised her. He made no move to use her harder, but she knew his need was intense. She had never met a man so in control. She put him in her mouth and used her tongue around the head. He moaned louder and his legs stiffened a bit. She felt his hand move to her head. Marissa braced herself for the gagging she knew was coming. 'All men reached a breaking point; Jayden just took longer,' she thought.

Jayden was in a special part of a personal heaven. Marissa was so tender it felt closer to tickling. He was straining to not lose it early, to enjoy it for as long as possible. It brought memories back of the first times in high school when he and his girlfriend didn't know what felt good and what would hurt. It felt like Marissa was discovering a man for the first time. When her lips engulfed his cock, the feeling was exquisite. He placed his hand on the side of her head and caressed behind her ear. He had to let her know how wonderful it felt.

Tears formed in Marissa's eyes and her lips caressed his cock. There was no gagging, no "take it, you whore." Jayden's hand was so tender; it felt so loving as he stroked her neck in satisfaction. She took more of him down, desperately wanting to make him happy. She heard him groan and knew he loved what she was doing.

Jayden couldn't hold out much longer. He was moments away and wasn't sure Marissa would want it in her mouth. "Honey, I am going to cum," he whispered as he dropped his hand to her shoulder and pushed lightly to let her know it was time.

Tears were flowing down Marissa's cheeks. Jayden was warning her. Letting her pull off and not fill her mouth. He was letting it be her choice. There was no way his seed would find the floor. This man would finish in her. She would give all of herself to him tonight. She placed her hands behind the small of his back and pulled him deeper. She felt Jayden's hips begin to jerk and his cock spasmed in her mouth. His hand squeezed her shoulder as he came. Each shot was accompanied by an involuntary moan of pleasure as he filled her mouth. Marissa swallowed his cum as fast as he delivered it. Not because she had to, but because she thought it might please him more. Spitting seemed like rejection and she didn't want him to have that impression.

Jayden's orgasm subsided slowly. Marissa was still massaging his cock with her warm mouth when reality returned to him. He took a deep breath to slow his heart and chuckled as he remembered the pleasant intensity she had caused. Her tongue tickled the end of his cock and it jumped a bit at the growing sensitivity. He laughed as he carefully lifted her to her feet.

"Marissa that was wonder..." Jayden saw the tears. He wondered if he had gone too far. Why did he mention the hooker thing? Marissa looked so distraught. He thought she was ruined.

"That was so beautiful," Marissa said through her tears. Jayden was shocked. That was supposed to be his line. That was her gift to him, not the other way around. He wrapped his hands carefully around her face.

"What kind of men have you been with?" Jayden's question was rhetorical. He now knew exactly the slime she had known. He pulled her close and enveloped her in his arms. Her skin felt good against his.

Marissa couldn't believe Jayden was holding her. He had cum and now he was hugging her. His closeness felt so good. She hugged him in return. She knew he wasn't done with her. He was concerned and she felt it. Sex meant something different to him than the other men she knew. It was a shared experience for him and it didn't feel like a duty to her. She reluctantly separated.

"Has a man ever taken care of you like you just did for me?" Jayden asked with a sly smile on his face. He secretly hoped Marissa said no. There is nothing more erotic than seeing a woman's first oral orgasm. He also felt she needed some tender loving care.

"No. I thought men think it's gross," Marissa said with an air of curiosity. "I'm not sure I would like someone down there." Jayden's smile deepened. There was no way he was going to be functional in Evansville unless he got some sleep and there was no way he was going to bed now. Evansville would have to wait one more day. Marissa was about to have a life-altering experience and Jayden was going to have the pleasure of delivering it.

Jayden grabbed Marissa by the hips and hoisted her up on the counter next to the sink. She realized what was happening and closed her legs. She was scared that she would be smelly and disgust him. She didn't want him thinking of her that way. Jayden didn't try to force her legs apart or even caress them apart. He just smiled and stepped back. If Marissa wanted to play at being a hooker, then she had to go all the way. He placed his hands on his hips.

"Who's the customer here?" he reminded her and smiled, then indicated with his hand that she should spread her legs. Marissa was shocked the tables had turned. She had lost control, but he wasn't being physically forceful. Hesitantly, she spread her legs a bit. She looked away, wishing the lights weren't so bright.

"You'll have to do better than that," Jayden intoned. Marissa bit her lower lip and spread her legs farther apart. Embarrassment began to redden her face. She was ugly down there and now Jayden would know. Jayden laughed inwardly at her blush. Women would never understand a man's desire. Marissa's pussy was adorable and she had no idea.

"You are one gorgeous woman," Jayden said, trying to embed as much lust as possible. Marissa relaxed her legs a bit at the compliment. She didn't understand how anyone would find that part of her pretty. Jayden moved closer and caressed her ankles as he slowly lifted her feet to the counter. This splayed her even more which brought a few more shades of red to Marissa's face. She felt utterly exposed as Jayden knelt before her, his face only inches from her sex.

Jayden started by kissing the insides of her milky soft thighs. The first signs of motherhood were there. Barely visible stretch marks were evident starting at her groin and running down the inside of her thighs. He kissed them tenderly, knowing they were caused by three miracles.

Marissa shivered, once again wishing the lights were dimmer. She knew the marks her children had left. She couldn't believe Jayden wasn't disgusted by them. Men loved flawless skin. It was a well known fact.

Jayden smiled when his eyes went back to the tattoos across her stomach. He traced Sebastian's name with his finger. 'Brilliant,' he thought. There were probably more stretch marks camouflaged behind the tattoos. What an endearing way to hide the evidence. He kissed her belly, trying to imagine what it was like when she was near term. It had to look wonderful on such a small frame.

Marissa was in a panic. She had no idea what Jayden was doing. He was kissing her awful stretch marks and was now playing with the small bulge that was her tummy. She was getting more self-conscious by the moment. She tried to inch away but there was no room on the counter to move.

Jayden moved his lips lower and took in her scent. It was a young musky odor that was more than enticing. Her body was betraying her hesitation. It was letting him know it was ready for him to continue. He bent in and lightly kissed the top of her pussy, right over the tiny hood. He heard a gasp from Marissa as he continued to kiss downward. The lips were a bit puffier than when he had begun and Jayden liked the response. He tentatively gave a little lick where the bottom of her sex had opened slightly. Another gasp and a wonderful oily, sweet flavor coated his tongue. He looked up at her face and saw her head leaned back against the mirror. Marissa's eyes were closed. He couldn't tell if it was lust or fear the way her legs were twitching.

Jayden had his mouth down there. That was all Marissa could think about. How could anyone want to do that? She couldn't deny the warmth that was spreading in her pussy and around her thighs. When he kissed her sex, she gasped and leaned her head back to the mirror. She closed her eyes wondering when it would end and if she wanted it to. When he licked her, she involuntarily gasped in surprise and the flood of warmth increased. She began to be concerned she would have to pee.

Jayden licked his index finger and gently searched for her opening. He started low and slowly followed up between her lips. Marissa was warm and very wet inside. He circled her opening and licked above his finger. He received a low moan in response and slowly inserted his finger into her well-lubricated channel. Her pussy clamped down as he curled his finger upward, looking for what would please her the most. Her legs began to shake as he massaged the top of her channel with little swirls from his finger tip.

"Jayden, I think I have to pee," Marissa warned him. Jayden smiled. He had heard that description before. She was about to have an orgasm. By the sound of her desperation, it would be her first. He moved the flat of his tongue to the bottom of her hooded clit and dragged his tongue slowly across it. He heard a series of sharp intakes of breath and no exhales followed. He continued to massage her insides as he tortured her exposed clit.

Marissa had warned him. It was all she could do. Her body was approaching something different and she was losing control. The electricity kept climbing from her pussy up her back and warming her thighs. She felt his tongue and finger join through her skin and the feelings increased. Her clit was on fire and the urge to pee was great. She reached down to push him out of the way when a wave exploded through her groin and her hips shot up. She heard a low groan she barely recognized as her own. Her body exploded in pure pleasure. Instead of pushing his head, she grabbed it and pulled it in tighter. Another wave washed away all pain and every muscle in her body clamped tight. Jayden's tongue was all over her clit, sending electricity to every extremity. A bigger wave hit and the pleasure intensified. He had to stop, she couldn't take it any more. Every touch of his tongue bordered between ecstasy and ticklish pain.

Jayden rode out her orgasm with delight. Marissa hadn't even realized she was squeezing his head between her thighs. He knew she had reached hyper-sensitivity, but still he teased her clit. He was proud of her response and how he had achieved it. He finally let her push his head away when he knew she couldn't take it anymore. Marissa was panting on the counter, her hands guarding her sex as he moved back.

"What did you do to me?" Marissa asked between deep breaths. Jayden helped her lower her legs since they seemed to be slightly cramped from being in the awkward position.

"Nothing more than you did for me," Jayden said and laughed as Marissa continued to recover. He helped her stand on her very wobbly legs. He got a glimpse of some uncomfortable looking red spots on her butt. There was a reason most sex occurred in a bed.

"No wonder guys want it all the time," Marissa enthused, shaking her legs trying to get them back to normal. "I didn't know that could happen to me. I mean, it was decadent and heavenly all at the same time." She smiled and smacked Jayden's shoulder. "And then you tortured me at the end. It felt like a thousand feathers tickling one spot, you beast."

Jayden laughed again. "Sex is supposed to be fun. If it isn't fun you're doing it wrong," he said as he thought, 'Wisdom from a pervert.'

"You liked it as much as I did," Marissa said as she smiled and pointed between Jayden's legs. He hadn't noticed how excited he got watching Marissa travel through her personal heaven. He usually didn't bounce back so quickly.

She directed him to sit on the toilet and straddled his legs. He was about to mention the condoms in his bag when her warmth covered his manhood. She was tighter than he expected. "Protection?" Jayden grunted as she lowered herself completely.

"I'm on the pill," Marissa moaned as she rose back up. Jayden grabbed her hips and scooted his butt out a bit to make it easier. He prayed Kyle wasn't fucking everything in sight as his dick overrode his reason. She was going slowly and purposefully. He could feel her grinding on the downstroke.

Marissa loved the feelings Jayden had awakened. She didn't know sex could feel that good. As she rode him, she shifted her weight and ground her pelvis into his. She found she could guide his cock to sensitive areas inside her by shifting her hips. Areas she was unaware of just moments ago. When his pelvis and hers met, the combination was extremely pleasurable.

"Are you sure you won't stay with me?" Marissa smiled, her hands around the back of his neck for support. She could see the pleasure in his eyes. She stopped moving when he didn't answer.

"Blackmail is it?" Jayden smiled, trying to get his hips to generate more of the lovely friction. Marissa laughed and started moving again. She loved that he wanted her right now.

"If I thought it would work, I would do it." Marissa smiled in return, feeling the heat beginning to grow again. It was exciting knowing she could help it along.