The Journeys of Jackie and Ed Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Jackie began to orgasm atop the woman.

Jessica watched as her mother and Jackie came together. Jackie continued to pound Janet's pussy as her orgasm ripped through her.

When Jackie finished she slowly pulled out and told Janet to roll over. Janet did as instructed and heard Jackie call Ed over. With a quick glance she could see that he was hard once more.

Janet prepared herself to be fucked again. But she jumped when she felt his cock rub between her ass cheeks.

"Oh no, not there!" She insisted as she felt Ed's cockhead press against her asshole.

"Now it's time for your final payback." Jackie informed her.

"Please no," Janet begged. "I've never done it there."

"All right, Ed. You get to take her virgin ass cherry." Jackie said.

Ed grabbed both hips and pressed forward. Janet cried out as his cock pressed into her asshole. This was a taboo act for the prudish blond. And she was finding it to be a rather painful one as well as Ed continued pushing his cock inside her tight chute.

Jessica watched as Ed began fucking her mother's ass. She had worked her hands free, but instead of doing anything to help her mother she had picked up the discarded double vibrator that Jackie had just used on her mother.

"You want to give it a try?" She heard Jackie ask.

Jessica blushed and dropped the vibrator.

"Here, let me help you." Jackie said, grabbing the toy and pushing the bulb end up inside Jessica's pussy.

The redhead thought that Jackie was going to mount her now. But she soon found that the woman had other plans.

"Ed, roll over so that mommy is on top of you."

Ed grabbed Janet and pulled over onto his back. Janet yelped as the weight of her body brought her ass down against Ed's crotch, completely forcing his cock all they was inside her asshole.

"Now fuck you mother." Jackie said. "There's no way the two of you will ever tell anyone about tonight, I'm sure that you won't want anyone to know that you ate your daughter's pussy and then was fucked by her."

Jessica climbed between her mother's legs and pushed the dildo into her pussy.

"That's it, now fuck her." Jackie said.

Janet shivered and groaned as her daughter began fucking her. The pressure of both the dildo and Ed's cock meeting inside her was more than she had ever thought possible.

Jessica fucked her mother's cunt. At first she did it reluctantly. But soon the ribbed edges were making her pussy respond. Then, she felt a sense of jealousy knowing that Ed's cock was buried in her mother's ass. She had enjoyed his cock inside her. Unlike the boys before, this man knew how to fuck her. Sure it had been rape, but she had wound up enjoying it anyway. She wanted desperately to feel him inside her again, but her mom was getting his cock instead. So for that she was going to fuck her mother senseless.

Janet was pinned between her daughter and Ed as her body was impaled on two stiff rods.

Ed hardly had to move as the motion coming from Jessica was bouncing her mother back and forth on his own shaft. Her tight asshole felt wonderful on his stiff cock.

Jessica cried out aloud as a third orgasm ripped through her lithe body. Her hair flew about as she rocked her head up and down, moaning with delight as she came.

Janet watched her daughter orgasm atop her. Feeling her body responding once more.

"Jesus Christ, I can't believe this is happening." She said to herself, feeling her body welcoming both tools now.

Janet lost control. Her butt bounced up and down on Ed's cock and she wrapped her arms around Jessica.

"Fuck me!" Janet bellowed as her orgasm began. She knew it was wrong, but she had crossed the point of no return and now wanted the orgasm more than anything.

"Oh yes!" Janet cried out as she came while being pounded in both holes.

Jessica continued fucking her mother until the older woman calmed down. Then she looked past Janet, to Ed. "I want your cock."

"Really." Ed replied with a grin. "Well I haven't cum yet, so I have no problem with that."

Jessica pulled out of her mother and pulled the dildo from her own pussy as Ed pushed Janet up.

The blond woman gasped as his cock jerked out of her asshole and she dropped onto the bed beside him.

Jessica wasted no time mounting Ed's big cock. She began riding every inch of his shaft.

Ed fucked up into the red headed girl's pussy, enjoying the way she rode him. He felt his balls tightening and knew that he was about to cum inside her.

Ed moaned and bucked his hips, ramming his cock into her as he began cumming.

Jessica felt Ed cumming inside her and fucked him harder and faster. Then she had her fourth orgasm of the night.

"Well I believe our work here is done." Jackie said, grabbing her clothes and beginning to dress.

Jessica waited until Ed's cock was limp before she allowed herself to pull off of him.

Ed got up and began dressing too. The two women lay on the bed in silence, watching as Jackie and Ed finished dressing, grabbed the dildo and rope and headed for the door.

"Thanks for a wonderful evening." Jackie said as they left.

Both women remain on the bed, now knowing what to do or say. The Janet got out of bed, walked over and locked the door.

"Don't ever tell your father about this." She said as she crawled into the next bed.

Jessica rolled over, still thinking about Ed's cock. Her mother didn't have to worry about her at all. She just hoped that she could one day find someone like the man who had just left.

12