The Joys of Jonathan's Tuition Pt. 02

Story Info
Jon's nude photos seem by sisters.
4.2k words
4.34
16.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Previously, grandpa photographed his eighteen-year-old grandson, Jonathan, for Mr. Stevens, who would then give the family the money for college for Jonathan and his two older sisters. But Jonathan was required to watch the DVD of the photos with his mother, Eliza. Jonathan thought this would be it as far as being embarrassed and humiliated. Poor Jonathan - he was very wrong about this wish.

CFNM, OON, gay, incest, humiliation

During the following weeks after Jonathan made the DVD and was required to watch it with his mom, grandpa and Eliza watched the young man carefully to be certain no residue negative thoughts remained. After a few weeks of not seeing anything that should concern them, they relaxed about Jonathan. Grandpa decided that he should have a heart-to-heart talk with his grandson. So, out to the gazebo they went where Jonathan was surprised when he found out the concern his grandpa and mother had.

"Was I embarrassed when you photographed me?" Jonathan asked. "Yes, of course I was. Was I embarrassed when I had to watch the video with my own mom? Of course I was - after all, you both saw me naked. But I am adult now and could have said 'no' anytime and I didn't. As embarrassed as I was with you, grandpa, it also was very special. I feel closer to you now that I ever had. You even hug me more now and I love that, too. As for mom, when you left that night, she and I had our own special moment - we danced while I was naked." Here the young man paused as if to collect himself as he was tearing up. "Grandpa, I shouldn't tell you what happened between mom and me, but it was very special and now I feel I am closer to her now than I ever was before, and we were real close before. God, just the fact that each of you 'wanted' to see me naked was awesome."

Grandpa was visibly relieved. "You know by now that I am essentially gay and I know you are not. That was why you didn't get more hugs from me - I thought you would feel too awkward. So the photo session was very, very important to me and very special. You handled the session with great maturity. Thank you for fulfilling my dream about you."

Now grandpa had tears and he and his beautiful grandson hugged for a long time before grandpa could continue. "I have talked it over with your mother and she asked me to take you to London and the West End. It is something your father would have done when you turned eighteen and, of course, could not. I cannot replace your dad, but I can fill in for him and give you the trip you have always wanted."

Well, Jonathan broke into the biggest smile he could and then rushed off to his mom to thank her. The trip was planned for the college's winter break. Grandpa got tickets to three plays/musicals and they had a wonderful suite in a fancy hotel for the week they would be in London. After the first play, however, things fell apart big time.

Unbeknownst to them, three men had been following them - actually stalking them. The men were Sam, Peter, and Tom, all in their fifties, and they all very rich and very gay. And they loved the bodies of young, very beautiful, and barely legal, men. And Jonathan checked all the boxes. Here was a pretty young man of eighteen accompanied by his grandfather (for their scheme to work, the adult had to be a close relative like a father, brother, or grandfather). The idea was to kidnap the two and bring them to Sam's mansion. Now the three men would never touch the young man but only film the grandfather touching his grandson. The three had a list of wonderful things a grandfather could do to his grandson. After the session, the men would use the tape to compel silence from the two and pay 25,000 pounds to each. This time the men were really excited because they never had had a boy this perfect, this pretty, this comely, this, well, everything.

I will spare the reader the details of the kidnapping and go to the part where the grandfather and grandson found themselves locked in a small room, having no idea where they were or why. Finally grandpa was brought to Sam, Peter, and Tom in the den.

"Mr. Landry, welcome to my home," Sam said. "I am Sam, this is Peter, and this is Tom. At this moment, you are under our control."

"What do you want," grandpa asked, "that is so important that you had to kidnap us, a crime that will bring you twenty years in prison?"

"Ah, straight to the point." said Sam. "First, no harm will come to either of you unless either of you refuse to cooperate this afternoon and early evening. Do what we ask, and you will be back at the hotel by bedtime tonight. If you do not do what we ask of you, your grandson will be subjected to an unpleasant beating. If he doesn't obey us or you, then you will be subjected to an unpleasant beating."

"Second," continued Sam, "you each will receive 25,000 pounds. Now, we know where you live and that you live in a connected apartment with your daughter and two granddaughters. Always remember, we know where you live and we know some pretty nasty people in the States who, I bet, would love to explore Mabel and Molly. Hell, I would like to explore the bodies of those two young women and I am as gay as you are."

"What is it you want Jon and me to do?" grandpa asked.

"Use your imagination, George," Sam replied.

"Go to hell," grandpa suggested. "Jonathan is not a child but he is a very immature adult."

"That is the point," Sam said. "After all, who better than someone who loves him? And besides, you will be the only one touching him. He will just be receiving the action, making no moves himself. He will be the only one naked."

"I will not hurt him whatever you ask." grandpa said.

"We do not believe in hurting or torturing young men. We are sexually frustrated men, no evil ones. Nor do we wish to touch him - that is for someone - meaning you - who loves him. We will not even be in the room.You will get your instructions over a speaker. Five cameras will be filming, each controlled by us remotely. But in the end, you will have explored your grandson's delectable body. We get to keep the tape and you get a copy, also. To show we are sincere, each tape will include a picture of you and your naked grandson with the three of us. We will not use this tape over the internet as it would be proof of our crime. You will not use this tape over the internet as it would be proof of your part in this. Next Tuesday, you will meet us at the bank and you will receive the DVD and thirty thousand pounds each. The extra money is for taxes. You will be required to invest the boy's money safely and wisely. Any questions?"

George understood a good deal when he saw one. These men did not know about the DVD he had made for Mr. Wilson. And there was too much risk for them if they did not hold up their end of the bargain. He knew he and Jonathan would not be hurt because these men obviously had done this before with other victims. And, they could use the money.

"I will need ten minutes to explain the situation with Jon." George said.

"No problem," said Sam. "Jonathan is just completing his shower and my butler will bring him to you. After your discussion with Jonathan, you will be taken to the studio room to do your thing. If you cause no problem, you will be back at the hotel by the end of the day."

Grandpa went to the room as Jonathan came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. "Are you alright," he asked.

"Yes," Jonathan said. "No one touched me or even saw me. I was just told to take a thorough shower. What do they want?" Grandpa told him of the situation. "So, they will see me naked?"

"We all will, I'm afraid."

"And I have no choice?" Jon asked.

"I'm afraid no," grandpa replied. "Neither of us do. If I disobey their instruction, they will administer a painful breathing to you. You know that there is no way that I would allow anyone to beat you. And if you disobey, I get beated."

"I will never let that happen, grandpa."

"Also, we will be the only two in the room," grandpa said. "The three men will be watching through a one-side mirror or whatever. They will film the whole thing with five cameras which they will control remotely."

"Oh, god," the boy said crying. "I'll be all over the internet."

"I don't think so. First, they are not even going to touch you and if they wanted to, they would have and we couldn't have stop them. Second, there will be a video of the five of us together so they will be unable to hide their participation and these three really don't want to be exposed like that. Third, I know they don't want it because they are going to pay us 25,000 pounds each for our silence."

Now Jonathan was crying and grandpa walked over to him, gave him a quick kiss and a long hug. "You will be touched by the only man who loves you- really, really loves you. I will be very gentle to my grandson, who, as an adult, will know how to handle what is about to happen."

Soon, the nervous Jonathan was ordered to stand facing front with his grandpa behind him with his hands on his grandson's shoulders. Sam was giving the orders over the speakers and grandpa realized he was reading from a script so that the orders would be heard on the DVD.

"Grandpa," Sam ordered, "remove the towel from the boy so that we can see the naked beauty of this young adult." Poor Jonathan cringed at this order but he did not feel as embarrassed as one would think. For one thing, this wasn't the first time his grandfather lovingly stripped him naked. For another, he didn't know these three men and didn't care what they saw. As the robe flowed off this young man's body, Sam, Peter, and Tom suddenly could see that for which they had gone to such much trouble, not to mention the risk to them. Their eyes went to the middle of the Jonathan's body where they saw the his stunning sex organ, the soft pubic hairs, and his two cute balls hanging in their scrotum. The men gasped and got visibly excited at the sight of this young man's genitals, hanging innocently and peacefully from his body.

"Grandpa," Sam said, "kneel down behind your grandson and kiss his asscheeks."

Grandpa did not need to be told twice and placed loving kisses on his grandson's smooth ass cheeks. "Now, turn the boy around and take one minute to kiss his entire manhood - kiss everywhere, as in lick every crevice and suck on each of his balls." Jonathan was ordered to watch and so he saw his beloved grandfather kiss and suck his penis and testicles. Jonathan looked and saw how much grandfather was enjoying this and that made the boy even happier.

Jonathan was enjoying feeling his grandpa's lips and tongue on his sensitive sex and soon sported an impressive erection. Then came a highlight for grandpa when he was ordered to sit his grandson on the couch, back against the arm, and legs spread apart. Again, as before, this graphic position exposed everything intimate about Jonathan's body and the feeling of embarrassment rose high. But Jonathan felt a thrill knowing that his grandfather could see the most intimate and sensitive parts of his body. The sweet tasting boy had a difficult time controlling his jerking body as he felt his grandfather's tongue licking his penis crown and his mouth sucking his balls.

Then, without being ordered, grandpa lifted his grandson's legs up and out, opening his butt crack so that his rosy, pink anus was revealed to all. George licked the boy's smooth perineum and kept licking the boy's crack and landed on the boy's sensitive anus. Soon, grandpa was massaging Jonathan's balls while his mouth was sucking on his ass. The sensation that the young man was feeling, both by what his grandpa was doing to him, but also by the fact that his grandpa was the one doing it, just about overwhelmed him. Grandpa had to stop before Jonathan came.

Then Sam gave George a string of marbles and ordered him to push the marble up Jonathan's rectal canal. Then he sucked his grandson's cock and Jonathan got ready to explode, grandpa pulled the marbles out of his ass. Jonathan was beside himself, yelling 'oh, my god' and 'squeeze by balls' and 'suck my cock'. As he felt the marbles being pulled out of his rectum, he ejaculated his semen into his grandfather's mouth who drank the full load of the most delicious cum he would ever eat.

With the DVD and the 60,000 pounds in the bank, George and Jonathan returned home. Jonathan loved what grandpa did to him but also let grandpa know that Jonathan realized that he was not gay but a firm heterosexual. "How can I ever repay you, grandpa?" he asked.

"I will tell you how," grandpa said. "You can allow your sisters to see this DVD as well as the earlier one. We all will watch the tapes together."

"You mean mom and Mabel and Molly will see everything? See all my privates?"

"Oh, Jonathan," grandpa said, "they will see your cute face as you are squirting your cum out of your cock. They will love it. So will you - you will be surprised at how loving they will be knowing you loved them so much that you let them see you that way."

"Okay, I guess." Jonathan said. "I sure wish I could see my sisters naked, too."

"You know?" grandpa said. "I wouldn't mind seeing that myself. I bet that within the next few months, I can arrange that."

Grandpa talked to his daughter, and Eliza, and, as you might guess, was excited by the idea of seeing her clothed father ravish her naked son. She was really getting into this incest stuff. Having Molly and Mabel see the two videos just made things better and better. Grandpa then told Eliza his secret - that he had secretly taped the dance that Eliza had with her adult naked son. Eliza gave her permission to let the girls see that part, and she was sure Jonathan would understand that sharing that moment with his mom should also be shared with the family. So, the following weekend when the girls would not have classes at the college, there would be a special family evening. So, the scene was set. Mom was sitting between her two twenty year old daughters on the love seat (tight squeeze but it was family) with Jonathan on the floor leaning against mother's legs and the couch.

"You mean," exclaimed an incredulous Mabel, "that we are about to see a tape of pictures of Jonathan naked?"

"Indeed," mom said, as her son bowed his head, looking at the floor, blushing profusely.

"When did this happen?" Molly asked.

"Two months ago," mom replied. She then explained all the circumstances surrounding this fantastic happening.

"Jonathan," Mabel said, "I am surprised you said 'yes' - I mean, you are very shy and modest."

"At first, I said 'no'" her brother said.

"But then," mom said, 'I pointed out how this would solve all our financial problems and get all three of you through college. That was when your brother reluctantly said 'yes.'"

Jonathan's two sisters got up, kneeled down in front of him and gave him loads or kisses and giant hugs. Then Mabel turned to mom.

"I am surprised, mom," she said, "that you went along with this."

"So was I," mom said laughing. "But I wanted my three children to get the college education they wanted without running up huge debts. And accepting Mr. Wilson's proposal was the only way. I had another motive, also."

"What was that?" asked Molly..

"Why, seeing your beautiful brother naked, of course." Well, that broke any ice still remaining. Jonathan's two sisters covered him with love and kisses and thank you's which caused the young man to blush even more.

And with all that, grandpa lowered the lights and began the DVD on the super large TV. As Jonathan's nudity began to appear, his sisters' comments about how beautiful he looked undressed were reassuring - perhaps things were not going to be as bad or humiliating as he had feared. Molly and Mabel asked 'how long is your cock?' and 'how pretty your chest and nipples are' and 'how smooth your ass is' and so on. The questions and comments were embarrassing but Jon's spirits were going up anyway. He was becoming turned on that his sisters liked his body, liked his genitals, and he was thrilled that they loved seeing him naked.

But when Jonathan, on the DVD, spread his legs and exposed his butt crack and anus, he feared his sisters would go 'yuk', But they surprised him. Molly felt that Jonathan's ass was pretty and his little pink orifice was as cute as it could be. When Jon's mom heard him give out a rather loud sigh of relief at Molly's comment, she kissed the top of his head again.

At the end, when the camera came up on Jonathan, standing in all his glory with his penis flaccid and in its relaxed state, telling mom how much he loved her, everyone in the room sighed with satisfaction, and Mabel said how 'cool' that was, and how nice her brother's ass looked when he was walking. So, grandpa then announced an addition to the video.

"But mom," said Jonathan, knowing what the addition would show, "I thought that was special just to us."

"Is and always will remain so - my special moment with my son. But it also is a moment that I wanted to share with my father and my daughters. But we won't show it if you don't want us to."

"What is it?" asked Mabel. "What happened?"

"Please Jonathan," Molly piped in. "We all are adults. You have shared so much with us and we have seen you completely naked. There should be no secrets among family members. Let us see."

So Jonathan said 'okay'. Why not? he thought. This was the scene that grandpa filmed at the conclusion of the night he, his daughter, and his grandson saw the video for the first time. Jonathan reasoned they all were going to see the second DVD taken in London and that one was more graphic than this one. So grandpa began the last part and the room became unearthly silent as the beautiful scene, with the wonderful music, began.

Mabel and Molly saw their mother walk over to their brother and slowly undress him. They saw her draw her naked son to her as the two began to dance. Soon, they saw mom rest her hands on Jonathan's naked and smooth ass. The saw her caress him and move her finger between his butt cheeks and heard him gasp when her finger began to massage his anus. Both his older sisters began to get very wet knowing that their mother's finger was rubbing their brother's rectum. They then saw that magnificent moment when Mom cradled their brother's balls in her hand and began a slow masterbation by caressing their brother's raging penis. It was an overwhelming vision that the sisters had of their cute brother and the expression on his face as he realized that his mom was massaging his balls and stroking his penis was priceless.

The sisters then marveled at the sight of their brother leaning back on the couch, legs spread wide open so that every inch of his privates lay open for them to see. The young ladies watched in wonder as their brother, responding to his mom's finger deep in his ass, and her stroking his massive hard-on, began to convulse and jerk his body and saw it arch as he ejaculated his semen all over his genitals, chest and neck. The one where they could see Jon's cum come out through his cute pee slit was left there for them to marvel at for some time. The silence remained as they watched their mother lick their brother all over, eating her son's cum Finally, they watched the end (this was an actual video) when Jonathan walked out, turning back to his mom, holding out his cock and balls, and saying how much he loved her.

The DVD ended and there was silence. Then Molly stood up and said "That was so fucking hot."

The family took a break and the sisters kept talking about the high spots and how much they enjoyed watching their brother while he was nude. When Molly said she wished there was more, Grandpa laughed and told her there was more. Mabel and Molly listened while grandpa related how Jonathan and he were kidnapped by three gay queens and how they forced them to perform for the next video.

12