The Jungle Goddess & The Tiger Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With neither of his hands free, she couldn't see how he was going to get his cock inside her like this. She felt like if he let go of her with either hand, even for a moment, she'd topple over one direction or the other. But it turned out he didn't need to let go of her. He didn't need to use a hand to steer himself inside her. He was too hard for that to be necessary, and furthermore she was too wet and spread too wide. It just pushed itself right up in there, without so much as a wobble along the way. She'd never seen a cock do that before—either the guy or her would always have to guide it into place, by hand. She hadn't thought that was physically possible—but that time, that's what happened. It jammed straight in. Straight up.

He sheathed it in her all the way. All the way up to the root. He did it slow, or it might have killed her. As it was, it made her cry out. In fact it made her scream.

"Yuuhhaahhhaarrrhhuuhhh!"

She'd never screamed right off like that, for a cock going into her. The initial entry. Sometimes she would have to gasp or grunt, but nothing louder than that. Not even for Darran Slan's, the first time.

It didn't hurt at all. She thought it would, a little, but it didn't. It just felt good. Delightful, in fact. But she had got too sensitive. It was too much all at once, too strong, even moving it into her as slowly he did. She nearly lost her mind. Pleasure can sting as much as pain.

So she had to scream. It was embarrassing—quite a high, girlish sound. She wasn't used to hearing herself sound so girlish as that. Unable to keep control of her feelings—like Carrie tended to be, more often than not. Carrie herself described that as "girly" in a bad way, meaning weak and embarrassing. Too vulnerable. Jace didn't like sounding this way, or feeling this way. But there was nothing to be done about it—she was tied and held up on one foot, with a large and mighty Tiger-Man's penis thrusting up inside her where her body was fashioned to feel it most keenly, more and more, further and further.

"Uhhooh! Aaahhuuh! Uhhhnnuuhhaahhrraah!"

Embarrassing or not, the sounds she made were the sounds she had to make. She would keep making them until this was finished. Might as well accept that fact. It wasn't easy for her, though—in fact she never quite achieved full acceptance, inside her heart and spirit.

She kept kicking her suspended foot and thrashing around—she couldn't help herself. She was sure she'd fall over, probably taking him down with her. But somehow the Tiger Man kept them both upright, despite all her struggles and spasms, until he was finally planted all the way into her and she settled down somewhat, gasping like a fish. Yes, that was apt. A fish held aloft on a spear, impaled.

"Huhh. Huuh. Hooh. Huuhnn."

Every direction she looked—except straight up into the stars—there was the face of another Tiger Man, watching her, with a longing, hungry expression. She wondered what Farsight's expression was like. She couldn't see it properly. Even when she turned her head as far as possible, she only saw the side of his chin and some of his sharp scary teeth and the tip of one of his ears, sticking up and twitching occasionally.

She tried to say something, but the same moment she opened her mouth he started to move her hips up and down, bouncing her on his cock—fucking her. So she couldn't speak. All she could do then was moan.

"Nuuhuuhh... Huuhhnnn... Huurrmmhhnn!"

Well, at least she was no longer screaming. Not that these sounds were any more controlled or dignified or less humiliating.

The pleasure he subjected her to was maddening. It was so good it was terrifying. Because it was so good she knew she'd let the Tiger Men keep doing this to her. Even after she rescued Carrie—she'd still want to do this. Not all the time, but sometimes. Carrie wouldn't like it, though. It would be hard to make her understand. Jace would have to keep this secret from her—but then if she ever found out about it, the lie would make everything a thousand times worse. Carrie would be heartbroken and she'd never forgive her. So that meant Jace could never do this ever again after this one time, tonight. She would have to make a vow.

But it would be hard to keep that promise. Very hard.

She'd never mated in an upright position like this, and with a bunch of others all watching her while this happened. It was very strange how much of a difference these things made. Just the newness of them, more than any other factor. This wasn't the best sex she'd ever had—she wouldn't say she was feeling more pleasure than Carrie or any of her earlier partners had given her—but she liked the novelty. The distinct flavor of this kind of fucking in contrast with other forms. This was going to give her a completely different kind of climax than Carrie's tongue, or when they would grind their parts together. She could feel it building up inside her in a different place, and spreading out in different directions, than the ones Carrie gave her. And those ones had a different rhythm, as well. A series of bursts—they made her think of raindrops splashing the surface of a pond, the spreading circles of the ripples, overlapping. This one—the one that was coming—was going to be a singular event, and less sustained. But more explosive and she would feel it deeper and higher up within her, when it struck.

Except he kept slowing down, before she could reach it. Each time she got close, he sensed it and slowed, to hold it off. He didn't want to let her come. He wanted to keep her right on the edge of it. He wanted to torture her. And he was good at it. He stretched out the longing until it became agony, and then prolonged that agony further and further...

And then finally she realized what else he wanted. It was obvious, when she thought of it. It was what all her lovers wanted from her at one point or another, when things got most intense. Even Carrie liked to do this to her. This exact thing.

They all wanted her to beg. On the brink of release, overwhelmed with anticipation, they all loved to hear her begging.

She resented it, of course. It made her angry. Yet she understood the impulse. Why they liked that so much. The thrill of power and possession over her. She herself enjoyed to take power and possession, over others. With strong, proud bodies and strong, proud spirits, like her own.

She would have to give in—her need for release was too great. She couldn't bear to wait for it any longer. To beg for orgasm was demeaning, but it was only temporary and it was only a game, or a sort of ritual. She would survive the disgrace, and her honor would survive, and her pride—or if it was killed, it would come back, in a little time. She would recover her dignity. She always had before, when she performed in this way. Pride regenerates. Like the tail of a lizard—it grows back, if it's lost.

"Please," she said, "Please, Farsight. I want to come! I'm ready to come! Make me come now. Let me come for you. I am your Catch! I am your Catch and I want to come for you! I have to come! Please! Please! Oh please I beg you! I need it! I am your Catch and I need it! Please! Let me come! Make me come! Farsight! Farsight! Please!"

He rubbed her nose in it a little, to keep the game going and to make the others laugh, while they watched and listened, all of them stroking themselves in perfect time with Farsight's motions. "A warrior should not beg for such a thing, Beautiful Fierce Creature," he proclaimed, "A warrior—and a goddess, furthermore—should be stoic and show more dignity. Are you not ashamed of yourself? To humble yourself to me in such an abject fashion?"

"I am. I am. Oh Farsight, I am so humbled and ashamed, you are disgracing me. But I can't help it. I can't resist you any longer. You are too powerful for me, Farsight. The pleasure you're making me feel, it's too great! Your cock is too mighty! The pleasure is too much to endure! It has humbled me!"

Saying that made him growl and go faster. It was all the encouragement she required to keep playing along and let herself say even more disgraceful things...

"You are fucking me so strong! You are fucking all my warrior's dignity out of me! My need has grown too great. Ohh! Ohhaahh! Ohhuurrh! I must come! I must come for you! Farsight! My captor! Your mighty cock has made me desperate for it! I am disgraced and desperate! For you! For your cock! Oh please! Oh please! Don't shame me any further! Don't make the Jungle Goddess keep begging! It's too cruel... Let me come! Let me come for you! Make me come with your mighty cock! Please!"

She'd given him everything he wanted, so he gave her what she needed...

"Farsight! Fahhhahhrrrahhh!"

He removed himself from her, and the moment he did, a stream of sex-honey jetted from her vacated passage, arcing through the air in front of them. It splashed two of the spectators, making them yowl. She hadn't sprayed like that since the first time she made love with Carrie. And she'd never sprayed because of a cock before, only for the better targeted, speedier and sustained stimulation of a tongue...

As soon as she was done spraying, Farsight did. He ejaculated straight upward across her belly and the undersides of her breasts. He didn't let her lower her leg until he was finished. A strand of it sprayed high enough between her breasts to hit her throat and chin.

The sensation brought another scream from her.

"Yaahhuuhhaahhuuhh!"

How long had it been since a male marked her in this fashion? Quite a while. She'd let it happen before, but not for a long time. It felt unseemly to submit to this, since she was supposed to be the guardian of this realm. She should stand above and apart from such animalistic dominance displays. But then again, Farsight had earned the privilege, if any male ever had. He had given her great pleasure, and he had succeeded in doing so despite her reservations and resistance. Thus, she would accept his triumphal mark, as his Catch, for the present. For this single night. She would carry the thick scent of his secretions over her whole body.

When both her feet were on the ground, he let go of her. Her legs were too rubbery to support her and she slumped to her knees, breathless. Farsight stepped around her and pushed his cock against her lips. Limp now, mostly. But when she licked the tip and then suckled on it like he wanted, it soon stiffened up again.

He wasn't done? She looked up at him, asking the question with her eyes.

He answered her by pulling it out of her mouth and squirting out another shot of creamy seed on her cheek. Then his cock drooped again, like before. So he hadn't been quite finished, but now he was—she'd sucked out that last burst from the back of his tubes.

Problem was, Jace didn't feel the same. She'd thought the one orgasm would satisfy her, but it hadn't. She wanted another one.

As Farsight knelt behind her to untie her hands, she looked around at the rest of the Tiger Men. She looked around at all their cocks.

They had all been jerking themselves, while they watched Farsight fuck her. But only two or maybe three had got themselves off, it appeared. That left her lots more to make use of, if she chose to.

If she said something.

They all thought the show was done. She could tell. They'd let her be. She'd made her selection for the evening. They didn't expect any more from her.

If she wanted to do more, it was up to her to get things going again. She would have to tell them. She would have to speak up.

How exactly was she going to put this? How much further did she want to go?

She rose her feet, putting her belt back on around her thigh where it belonged and returning her knife to its sheath, but she did not attempt to clear any of the thick splashes of goo dangling from her face and torso. "I am Farsight's Catch, no more," she announced, "He has finished with me and though I bear the sign of his possession and his... satisfaction, he has released me. Now then, which of the rest of you Tiger-Men can catch me next?" And off she ran once again.

She'd feel like quite a fool if none went after her this time. But no, they were coming. They were all still game. She could hear them behind her. Their eager roars. She wondered if Farsight would try again as well, if he could summon up the fortitude for it.

What were they all going to think of her, after this, tomorrow morning? And what was she going to think of herself?

It would be perfectly fine, probably. It would be difficult for her at first, but only a little and only for a while, and then it would be all right, once they were travelling again, and focusing together on the battle ahead.

Pride grows back. She must remember that. Like a lizard's tail. If it's lost, it will grow back.

Takes some time, though, is the thing. It's not an instantaneous process.