The Keeping of Lena Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Behind the drunkenness, and behind the fury, Lena felt pierced by the raw pain in his pale gray eyes. So pierced, and so frightened, that Lena couldn't halt the flood of guilty tears that immediately began to fall.

She could see how heartbroken he was, behind the drink and the anger. He had lost another family member today, a nephew, who could have lived a life of greatness and possibility, just like his own son. It was only natural that the stillbirth would affect him almost as strongly as Ilise's termination of her pregnancy.

And instead of choosing to comfort him, Lena had chosen to run away.

It was then that Lena saw a small negative of herself within Renz, a perfect antithesis that seemed to reveal a vulnerable depth of Renz she'd never before noticed. Lena's greatest fear was too much of Renz, a forceful ambush she wouldn't be able to handle.

Renz's greatest fear, however, was the exact opposite. He feared her absence.

He feared her abandonment.

Lena looked down at her heavy droplets collecting on the floor, her body hunched over in shameful contrition. Renz had wounded her the night before.

And she'd unwittingly wounded him in return.

Renz remained still and silent in front of her, but eventually, she heard him sigh.

"The gentlemen's club. In the next town. After I heard...I went and met with a colleague," Renz muttered eventually. Lena nodded, unsurprised. It explained why Renz was formally dressed, drunk, and smelling of cigars.

"I'm sorry I wasn't here...truly, Renz. I know how this...pains you," Lena said softly. Renz scoffed.

"Well you ran from me for a reason, Lena. I'm still a monster to you," Renz said, abruptly standing from the lounge.

As Renz angrily stalked away from her, that same sorrow from the night before seemed to vengefully compound, amplified by the sound of Ilise's disturbing warnings from that afternoon.

Beware the animal that lies within Renz, Lena.

"No, sir...you're not. Please, just—"

"I need to bathe and sober, Lena, before I say or do something I may regret," Renz warned. Lena inhaled sharply. She knew his words were intended to be a careful warning, a statement of concern for her wellness.

But it sounded much more like a threat.

"I understand. I suppose...I'll return downstairs, then," Lena whispered timidly, standing on shaking legs.

To her surprise, Renz dryly laughed.

"Oh no, sweetheart. You and I have much more to discuss. I'm quite anxious to hear...all about your day," Renz said.

It was as if all of the blood instantly drained from her body, and Lena stood absolutely frozen, more petrified than ever.

Surely he didn't know...

"I expect you to be waiting for me when I return, right there on the bed," Renz added.

Lena gulped nervously.

You must let him feed on your flesh — that's the only way you can control him.

Lena tightly folded her arms, frantic nods jarred by her trembles. Renz was hurt, and Lena was well aware of what he needed to feel better. Perhaps if she acquiesced to his wishes, she could maintain some semblance of control.

Perhaps he wouldn't hurt her.

Lena swallowed hard, moistening her suddenly dry throat. Her choice was obvious.

"Yes, sir," she murmured quietly.

She only found the strength to move again when she was certain she was alone, albeit temporarily. She could hear running water from beyond the bedroom and lounge, sourced from the bathing room at the opposite end of Renz's quarters.

With shaky steps, Lena returned to her place at the foot of the sprawling four-post bed, folding her legs beneath her body protectively.

She forced her eyes to follow the swirling patterns of the gold thread on the decorative blankets, twisting and reversing and twisting again. There was so much movement in the artful pattern, that the simple exercise of focusing on the design was enough to begin to steady her heart rate.

As frightened as she was, Lena could understand why Renz perceived her absence as an act of betrayal. For a man who'd spent so much of his life isolated in the Wolfenbarger castle, Lena was quickly learning that there was a very tender, almost vulnerable part of his heart that strongly valued family.

And other than Ava and her daughter, Renz had no true family left, for he'd killed his only brother to save her.

It was over an hour later that Lena began to hear Renz's footsteps again. While still slower than his standard, confident pace, his steps were much more even than earlier that evening.

Lena hoped this meant he'd somewhat sobered during his bathing.

When he finally entered her line of vision, Lena's entire body braced in fear.

And to her horror, also arousal.

He gazed at her with the silent, threatening menace of a starving predator, his steady gray eyes hauntingly illuminated by the moonlight. The shadows across his arms and bare torso hinted at the aggressive muscles they concealed, and Lena felt wetness begin to collect between her thighs as more of his body was revealed.

He stalked towards her slowly and deliberately, his trousers and suspenders loose around his hips. He stepped fully into the bedroom, and Lena could see he hadn't completely dried, for beads of water dripped down his chest, and his dark hair remained inky and slick.

Absently, Lena found herself biting her lip, halting the urge to lunge forward and lick the drops of water that slowly trailed down his hard abdominals.

"You've disappointed me, Lena," Renz said. Lena gulped. His drunkenness had slightly faded, but it was clear his anger hadn't.

"I'm sorry, sir," she replied softly. His normal fragrance seemed especially potent, emanating from his large, damp body, that Lena felt almost drugged just from the heady scent.

"And do you remember how we agreed I'd punish you when you anger me?" Renz asked.

Lena lowered her head and nodded shamefully, guilt far outweighing her fear.

"Yes, sir," she replied.

"Then turn around. I want you on your stomach," Renz said suddenly.

Before she could comply of her own will, Renz rapidly reached for her hips and flipped her over with a single, swift motion. She made a gesture to shift her weight onto her arms, but Renz quickly flattened her body against the mattress. He then reached for her ankles, pulling her towards where he stood, until her legs dangled off the bed, her knees at rest on the ottoman.

"You're not to move unless I tell you to, Lena," Renz warned. Lena quickly nodded, too frightened to argue with him.

But then she felt his large hands sliding beneath her sleeping gown, pushing the delicate chiffon up over her legs, and finally, over her hips. The cool air of the near winter night settled over her naked skin, teasing the hot slickness gathering between her thighs.

She remained motionless as Renz shifted behind her, settling his powerful thighs on either side of her body, positioning his growing erection directly against her naked sex. She wasn't sure what he was doing, or what he was planning, and she remained equally nervous and curious to find out.

"Tell me about your day, Lena," Renz said. His fingers faintly dug into the flesh of her bottom, before softly swirling along the backs of her thighs. Lena swallowed hard.

"Ava needed supplies. So I went to the hospital," she replied softly.

Renz continued slowly caressing up and down the curves of her legs, nearly tickling her as he paused on the backs of her knees. His touch was so much more gentle than she'd been expecting, tender, especially considering how threatening his voice remained. Lena found herself actually relaxing beneath him, enjoying every moment of his sweet attention.

"And who did you go with?" Renz asked, hands softly cupping her bottom cheeks. Lena's eyelashes fluttered when Renz slowly pressed forward, sliding his erection against her bare pussy lips.

"Umm...it was S-Stefan...he drove me to town," Lena replied airily.

Renz pushed her gown further up her body, tucking it around her upper back.

"And did he accompany you inside the hospital, Lena?" Renz asked. Lena froze.

"Answer me," Renz urged, voice lowering dangerously. Lena's temples began to pulse as shameful blush flooded her cheeks.

"No, sir, I was in a...ohh!"

The flat of his hand collided with her bottom in a loud, shameful slap, hard enough to make her yelp in pain. He'd only done so once before, during their sex in Berlin, and Lena had assumed that Renz had simply been caught up in their passions.

But now, he'dactually spanked her, without the rush of desire surrounding them. It was as if he were truly...punishing her, in the most literal meaning of the word, and Lena was too shocked to fully process what it meant.

"So you abandoned your escort in your hurry. And just who did you meet at the hospital, Lena? Was it a nurse? An orderly?" Renz asked. His tone was mocking, as if he somehow already knew about her uncomfortable encounter with Gottfried.

"No, sir...I met with Dr. Engel. Karl's—"

He spanked her again, yanking the words from her throat.

"I know very well who Gottfried is, Lena. He has quite the reputation in town. It is no secret that Engel has an unusual fancy for beautiful,unavailable women. Did he say anything to you, Lena? Anything I might find...interesting?" Renz asked.

Lena bit her lower lip in wariness as Renz resumed his gentle caresses on her stinging rear, nervously anticipating another spank.

"Well...he did compliment me, sir, but I promise I didn—"

Five hard, succinct cracking slaps landed on her bottom, each prompting its own a scream, and Lena was absolutely certain her flesh would turn crimson. The sensation was growing more and more painful, but to her shame, the arousal between her thighs flowed ever more slick.

Before she could utter a word of protest, Renz yanked her backwards by her hair, fingers still digging deeply into her sore flesh.

"And did you enjoy that, Lena? Did you like the way young Doktor Engel hungered for you?" Renz taunted harshly. His muscled arm snaked across her torso, large hand questing down her stomach until he found her dripping pussy, crudely spreading her wet, swollen folds across his palm.

"Sir, you misunderstand, he didn't...I mean...I didn't..." Lena pleaded, but two fingers suddenly surged inside of her, stretching her harder and faster than she'd been prepared for. The penetration aggravated her sore walls, and Lena cried out in pain.

"Didn't what, Lena? I know you're young, but you can't still be that naïve. Did you flaunt these breasts for him? Did you make him beg for a taste of your sweet flesh?" Renz barked, roughly toying with her breasts with his free hand.

Lena whimpered pitifully as his fingers pummeled her tender channel. The scent of his brandy was overwhelming, and Lena feared that Renz wasn't quite as sober as she'd hoped.

He seemed unhinged, dangerous even, and that same, shamefully aroused fear that only Renz seemed capable of invoking flooded down her body, pooling in her sex until that familiar, addicting pressure began to swell.

Lena's face flooded with shame, and she desperately squirmed away from him. She couldn't climax, not while he was being so rough. It was too humiliating.

"Renz...please...please stop...you're hurting me," Lena cried, but her pleas seemed to only increase his arousal and urgency. He shoved a third finger inside of her, dexterously thrusting until his fingertips reached that one, highly vulnerable space inside of her. He struck it fiercely and with abandon, granting her no rest, until Lena's protests were rendered nothing more than animalistic screams.

"Oh, no...I'm not stopping until you come for me, sweetheart. I think you need a firm reminder of just who you belong to," Renz growled. He ground the heel of his palm against her exposed clit in emphasis, and Lena mewled loudly, overwhelmed by the sensation. His hand abused her tender flesh, forcefully stimulating her reaction, until Lena screamed and fractured against him, her pussy spasming in desperate, harrowing contractions.

The sensation of orgasm was so powerful it was actually painful, and Lena weakly curled herself into a fetal position, desperate to protect her overly sensitive sex from his assault. But her efforts proved futile, for it took no more than one, swift yank for Renz to tear her gown from her body with a harsh rip, removing her last layer of protection.

She was fully exposed to him, and defenseless.

With a lustful grunt, Renz forced her back onto her stomach, pinning her against the bed as he mounted her. Lena struggled to move away from him, arms and legs thrashing, but Renz quickly caught her wrists and pinned them above her head.

He was moving quickly, almost desperately, a lustful blur of motion too frantic for her to fully process just what he was planning, if he was planning anything at all. For Renz, in his anger and drunkenness, almost seemed without thought or reason, as if he were motivated purely by physical instinct.

Beware the animal...

She watched in frightful fascination as the dark loop of one of his suspenders suddenly dropped in front of her, just to rapidly coil around her wrists and lower arms like a snake. The fabric dug into her sore flesh almost like a bite, and before Lena realized just what had transpired, Renz had her arms tied together.

Panic ballooned in her chest as the memories of her not too distant nightmares began to storm back into her consciousness. The way he was restraining her, the cruel way he was handling her...he was just like his brother.

"Renz...sir, please—"

Another spank against her sore flesh silenced her, harder than any others before, and Lena's body instantly fell deathly still.

But to her shame, the tingling, painful imprint of his hand on her reddened flesh seemed to almost evolve into something else, boiling between her legs until her sex began to greedily pulse.

"Who is this pussy wet for, Lena? Are you fantasizing of the doctor?" Renz spat acidly. Lena frantically shook her head, struggling against the ties around her arms.

"No, sir, I promise...please, don't—"

Lena screamed again as another slap reached her barely recovering flesh, and she began to weep when the prickling sting once more traveled to her throbbing, wet lips, so powerful that Lena found herself involuntarily beginning to thrust against the mattress, desperate for something to rub her clit against.

Before she could ease some of the pressure in her pussy, Renz rapidly pulled her backwards with a firm hand on her hips, restricting her movement. His long fingers roughly dug into her her sore cheeks, and Lena whimpered in humiliation.

But soon, the familiar, devastatingly addicting feeling of Renz's breath against her wet, aroused flesh began to drug her, and Lena squirmed in renewed terror. She knew she'd be helpless against him if he brought his agile tongue to her pussy. She couldn't handle it when he tortured her with his mouth. He was far too skillful, and her body was simply too weak, too sensitive, to resist his torturous pleasures.

"Sir...please, no," Lena pleaded weakly, but Renz was already pushing her thighs apart with his arms, shamefully exposing her.

...All of her.

Lena's face immediately flushed red as Renz's warm breath settled over more than just her weeping pussy, and she clenched her muscles and struggled fruitlessly to hide the most taboo part of her body. She jumped when his finger reached for her pussy, swirling around the moisture that was copiously gathering at her opening, before slowly trailing upward.

Horrified, Lena violently bucked on the bed, struggling to kick herself away from him.

"Does the idea of me fucking you here scare you, Lena?" Renz asked. She whimpered helplessly as his finger began to circle around her tightest hole, moistening it with the wetness from her pussy.

"Please, stop s-sir. It's...it's indecent," Lena stammered fearfully. His answering chuckle sent a new wave of chills up her spine, inspiring another flood of embarrassed tears from her eyes.

"Oh, I may be many things, Lena...but we both know decent is not one of them," Renz murmured, and suddenly, Lena felt the tip of his finger begin to push inside of her.

She struggled against her bondage with a fierce, renewed desperation, no longer caring about the way the fabric of the suspender angrily burned her arms and wrists. She'd never before felt so exposed, so utterly humiliated, and her tears dampened the sheets before her as Renz continued to touch her in her most forbidden place.

But too soon, the heat from his breath grew ever stronger against her wet folds as his devious mouth moved even closer to her throbbing flesh. Helplessly, Lena found herself involuntarily moving back towards him, welcoming the wicked probe from his finger, if it meant release for her tender flesh.

Lena struggled to find the willpower to move away from him, to continue to try to save herself, but it was as if her body was possessed, automatically moving towards Renz's threatening touch despite her mind's terror.

He pulled her closer against him, firmly halting her squirms with his firm grip, and Lena cried out, mortified by her vulgar exposure, directly in front of his face.

Before she could form the words to renew her appeal for mercy, Renz roughly locked his mouth against her sex, and Lena screamed in agonized pleasure as his tongue began to wildly move against her.

His stubble ground against the bare lips of her pussy, nearly sanding her, with a friction so rough that Lena was certain he was reddening her tender flesh, just as he had with his spanking. He was greedy as he licked her, sucking her swollen clit as if starving for the taste of her, and Lena's shameful cries quickly grew to pleasured moans, thighs rapidly quivering.

"S-sir, no...no...oh God, please no," Lena cried, no longer certain if she was pleading with Renz, or with herself. That downward rush was pressurizing again, so forceful that Lena grew more terrified than ever.

His wide tongue trailed up and down the length of her pussy, dancing against her inner lips as his wicked finger continued to torment her. But soon, even that sensation was enough to provoke her shameful arousal. It was so...wrong, so devious, so utterly immoral, yet Lena found herself basking in sheer perversion of the act, almost craving it as much as she craved his tongue.

Suddenly Renz released her, and it felt as if her pussy was truly crying. Lena had forgotten just how...hungry he could make her, how utterly animal and ravenous his touch could render her.

"Who is this pussy wet for, Lena? Is it the doctor?" Renz asked again. Lena quickly shook her head, desperately urging herself against his mouth.

"No, sir...it...it's yours. Only yours, I swear," Lena whimpered.

Renz suddenly shifted forward, and with a hard grip in her hair, angrily yanked her onto her knees, until her back rested against his bare chest. She could feel his heartbeat rapidly hammering against her upper back, almost as if he were experiencing some great exertion.

He brought his mouth to her ear, his breaths rapid, heavy, and laced with her unique flavor.

"Don't forget it, Lena," Renz whispered.

With a single, violent thrust, Renz forced himself within her pussy, stretching her so rapidly, and so harshly, that Lena almost felt like a virgin again. Her moisture flooded from her body as if in the midst of a storm, her mind raptured by the hot winds as Renz speared on and on within her.

She tried to ease her body away from his, to grant herself a singular moment of rest from the terrifying sensations, but a large hand suddenly encircled her throat, trapping her against his body, as another locked on her hips.