The Kendrick Plantation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catherine sat up abruptly. "Wait," she said shakily,. "I, uh- I'm a virgin -"

David quickly retreated.

"No!" Anne crawled up the bed to her, thrusting the liquor into her hand. "Drink up, Catherine." She slid behind her, propped herself up on the pillows, and embraced her friend tightly. It was both comforting and restraining. Catherine took a long swig of the sweet yellow liquid while Anne stroked her hair.

"We'll go slow, Love. This is what you said you wanted. You don't want to do like I did, believe me." She caught David's gaze and smiled. It was meant to be reassuring, but David felt a faint shiver go up his spine. "Go on then, David. Give her pretty little parts a good licking. She used a rose soap on them this morning in her bath," she added before kissing Catherine's cheek. "Why don't you tell us how it tastes?"

David looked at Catherine. Despite Anne's forceful behavior, Catherine still looked ardent. She even opened her thighs more for him. He pulled her legs over his shoulders, massaging her inner thighs before gently tonguing her swollen pink slit.

Shedidsmell delightfully of roses; the odd floral scent and unfamiliar smoothness of her womanly folds made this still new experience even more intense to him.

Catherine shuddered, arching her back as David's tongue darted into her dewy cleft. Anne deftly caught the bottle as Catherine lost control of her hands. She idly cupped one of Catherine's full breasts, tapping her nipple from time to time while she drank more limoncello. David spread her legs open more, pushing her thighs closer to her chest. He was intent on getting complete access to her every inch of her tender, responsive flesh. He flattened his tongue and slowly pressed it along her slit, sliding from the bottom to the top. When he reached her clit, he gave it several firm quick licks before beginning again.

"Oh, yes, that's..." Catherine moaned again as he lapped at her. Every time that he reached the top, her clit swelled a bit more, and her hood retracted a little more. Before long her clit was completely exposed to his oral attentions, turning her into a whimpering, sodden mess. He stopped licking the length of her and focused only on the large and quivering pink pearl before him, giving it a furious tongue lashing.

She moaned and shook, her body held firmly in place. And then there was an odd fluttering; a strange sort of loose tension in her belly that built into an explosion. Catherine drew in breath to scream and found Anne's hand clamped over her mouth to muffle the sound. David withdrew, smiling as he sat back on his heels. He was still very hard.

"I think you know what to do with that," Anne purred as she gestured towards his cock.

"But you have to pull out of me," Catherine declared. "I can't risk getting pregnant!"

"Do as she says," Anne murmured, kissing Catherine's forehead she she slid away. She pushed a plump pillow behind her friend for support as she did. Catherine grabbed the bottle for one last swig as David crawled to her on his hand and knees. She drank until he reached her and Anne reclaimed it.

David looked into her eyes and knew that she wanted it rough. He grabbed her by her rounded ass and held her up to his cock, rubbing it up and down her slippery gash.

"Don't worry, David," Anne called out tipsily from her vantage on the chaise lounge, "she's been riding horses since she was a young girl." She giggled at her double entendre.

He was careful anyway, only driving down once he had gained some entrance. Catherine gasped as he filled her and held, his big hand gripping her hips and crushing her pelvis to his as he let her settle to his size.

"Oh my...." Catherine breathed slowly, blinking up at David. "It's...you're...you're so...BIG!"

He shifted slightly, and she moaned at the intensity, shaking her head.

"No, no, no," Catherine said. "I can't....oh....oh, David...."

He chuckled to himself. She might want it rough, but she couldn't handle it yet. He pulled out slowly, looking down at her. She was a luscious sight: full, perky tits capped by an enticing pair of nipples, her auburn hair like a curtain of mahogany silk underneath her. And she was giving him her virginity.

She whimpered as he slowly retreated almost completely, her walls clinging to his wide shaft. He pushed back into her, bottoming out against her end point. David worked her tightness slowly. Catherine was clearly enjoying the pace, and her arousal was such that he feared he would spend himself if he moved more quickly at this point. He bent down to take one of her sweet nipples into his mouth while he steadied himself. A low sound escaped her.

"That is the sound of a woman being ruined for life," Anne drawled, half jokingly.

"I can't, David....it's too....it's too much," Catherine managed. She could barely speak. She felt like her head was going to explode and her legs hadn't stopped shaking since she'd felt his balls press against her rear end the first time.

David nodded understandingly. "I know, I know," he said in soothing tones, pulling back disarmingly.

The look on her face was one of fear: fear that he wouldn't stop, but mostly fear that he would. This time he pushed her legs back and slammed himself back into her, causing her to mouth to open in silent ecstasy. He had hit a new spot inside of her, and they both knew it. He held her in place and ran himself over that area again and again, feeling her tighten and pulse around him in appreciation.

Catherine hollered out incoherently as her first orgasm radiated through her body. David shoved a pillow into her face and resumed. He hadn't had a virgin since he'd been once himself, and he had a grand notion to make Catherine's first time one she would always remember with blushing fondness. She cried into the pillow as he stroked her insides, this time going much more quickly. Her legs clamped about his waist when he brought her again.

He pulled out and flipped her onto her stomach before she knew what had happened.

"David?" Catherine said, confused.

David heard Anne's faint "This ought to be good" before pressing himself down on Catherine. Once he had her pressed flat into the bed, he pushed one of her legs up at the thigh, giving him access to enter her from behind.

She whimpered as he pushed into her, pressing her even farther into the bed. The sound of his hips slapping her bouncy arse filled the room as David drilled her hard.

"Oh God....David....please....."

He pulled her hair away from her face to whisper into her ear. "'Please' what, now?"

But Catherine had lost her speech. Keeping himself inside her sheath, David turned them over on their sides, facing Anne. He moved her legs one on top of the other so he could slide in and out of her in this position, which gave complete access to her tits. He tweaked at her nipples insistently while he plowed her, and before long Catherine was pressing her face into the pillows for their noise blocking properties again.

He lightly bit the back of her neck as he raised his head. He happened to lock eyes with Anne, who was still watching avidly. She was rubbing one of her nipples with her fingertips, her full lips parted with lust. The lantern next to her lit her with an ethereal glow. She looked a like fallen angel dandling herself on the furniture.

David didn't break the gaze. He stared her down while he pounded Catherine's core. When she shyly dipped a finger between her thighs, it was more than he could take. He scarcely remembered to pull out in time, spraying his essence all over her rear end and thighs. Anne tossed her a hand towel, but Catherine had barely noticed.

"Oh, my....Is it always like that?" Catherine asked, round-eyed.

Anne scoffed. "Only if you're very lucky," she replied.

Catherine collapsed back into the pillows.

"Are you tired?" Anne inquired solicitously of David.

A slow smile crept over his face as he shook his head.

"Oh, that's wonderful. I am so very glad to hear that," she said, glancing at Catherine. The girl seemed to have passed out, but had at least been considerate enough to do so on the side of the bed.

"Limoncello?" She walked over, offering him the bottle.

David accepted it with one hand, grabbing her by the waist with the other. Anne pressed herself against him. While he drank, his hand roamed her lithe figure familiarly. She shivered as he cupped her hip in his palm.

He sat on the oak chest at the end of the bed and pulled her into his lap, setting the bottle on the floor. He ran his hands through her hair, and up and down her waist and hips. David cupped her tits roughly while his cock rubbed between her thighs. They were smaller than Catherine's, but by no means inferior. She reached down and gently squeezed the half that was poking up, gliding her hand around in the wetness that still coated him. He pulled at her nipples, elongating them between his fingertips.

Anne sighed with pleasure. "Please, David," she murmured into his ear, her head resting back on his shoulder. "Don't make me wait any longer."

In response he wrapped his hand in her hair and walked her to the side of the bed. He bent her over it, keeping her legs straight. Her stroked her exposed sex with his thumbs. Anne wiggled her hips in anticipation. He spread her lips apart, stepping forward to nudge the tip of his pole into her. David could feel the warmth seeping from her. He swept into her with one fierce motion, sinking most of his length. Her back arched in response.This one,he thought to himself,is ready to be ridden hard and rough.Anne was hot and wet for him, making sensuous noises as he thrust his length into her repeatedly.

It was an hour later when Anne felt his rhythm change and began to implore him in soft, dulcet tones not to pull out but to spill his seed into her. He hardly needed much convincing; David was more than happy to pump her full of his load.

Anne instructs David not to leave that night, telling him that she wants him to sleep in her bedroom. He resists, saying that it is only asking for more trouble. She is insistent, and points out the time; he is more likely to arouse suspicion if he is seen at this hour than after dawn.

He sleeps between the two of them. As Anne falls asleep, she smiles to herself. Though she spoke only the truth to keep him in her bed overnight, she has ulterior motives.

David woke the following morning to the sensation of something warm and wet sliding down his hard cock. He groaned sleepily.

"I think he's waking up," he heard from his shoulder.

He opened his eyes and saw Anne curled up beside him, watching as Catherine daintily licked and sucked on him. He had never received such graceful oral attentions. Her tongue wound around all his favorite spots while her lips pressed into his pubic hair. He grunted as his tip rubbed against her throat. Catherine giggled, pulling up painstakingly slowly. His balls tightened.

Anne rubbed his chest. "Now, that you're finally awake, we're going to have some fun," she announced. She poured him a glass of water from the pitcher.

Catherine gave him a doe-eyed "good morning" as she bounced off of the bed.

David rubbed his face. He was hardly awake and he was already so horny he could hardly stand it. He drank the water, and when he was done, Anne and Catherine were waiting for him at the foot of the bed.

He took a brief moment to They were both naked, beautiful and wanted him to do things to them with his cock. There were many, many worse ways to spend the morning. Anne crooked her finger, beckoning him over.

"Pull that out," she instructed, waving airly at the oak chest. "You're going to sit on it."

David moved the chest easily, leaving the women ogling his muscles as they rippled.

When he sat, he was eye level with their thighs. They smiled at him as they spread open their legs. He had never seen a more inviting sight. Two very different pussies, just waiting for him.

"We want you to lick both of us," Anne murmured as his hands slid up their thighs. David had always prided himself on being obliging to what beautiful women wanted.

He couldn't select a starting point, but Anne was much less indecisive. She gently guided his face to her moistening blonde gash, sighing with quiet delight as his tongue laved her folds. He lapped at her until Catherine's small foot began to rub his shoulder, it's owner in sore need of attention.

Anne whined at him softly as he left. Catherine was eager for him, spreading her lips open as he neared her. Her firm, lean thighs pressed against his ears when he licked her clit. He especially enjoyed eating her honeypot. She had a slightly large clit and juicy plump lips. Sliding his tongue through Catherine's glistening pinkness was a notably sensual experience.

And then Anne was impatiently pulling David back to her own steamy honeypot. He went back and forth tirelessly, filling the room with their pleasure. When it was Catherine's turn, she suggested a shift in position, so "poor sweet David wouldn't have to be left out".

They ended up all three on the bed; Anne at one end, Catherine at the other and David stretched out in the center. His face was currently buried between Catherine's legs. Anne gently cupped his balls and ran her soft lips and face over his erection. Catherine was finally satiated; she was so overstimulated that she couldn't handle anything more.

When he switched back to licking Anne, Catherine was quick to pick up where she had left off that morning. She retracted his foreskin with one hand, holding his thick cock while she slowly ran her tongue around the head of his cock. David grunted wordlessly into Anne's sopping canal as Catherine expertly enveloped him in the wet warmth of her mouth and throat.

Anne let out a shriek as she hit another orgasm, her legs shaking wildly. David rested his head on her thigh while Catherine milked him for all she was worth. She turned out to be worth quite a lot, and drew his climax quicker than she expected. She aimed him onto her tits. David was surprised when she took a lick directly from the source, and even more surprised when she took several more.

He was thoroughly drained. David closed his eyes, and Anne was tenderly stroking his face. Her hair was silky against his skin as she leaned down to whisper into his ear. "I'm not finished with you yet, David."