The Kidnapping Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt another slap across the cheek, except this time it was much more heavy and powerful. It took me a couple of seconds to realize that he'd just slapped me with his powerful member. I looked back up at him, in shock, as he slapped me again, harder this time. The weight of his cock was so grand that it felt more like a punch, and as he came in for another slap, I instinctively tried to stop him with my hands. The chains just rattled however, easily holding my arms back as my cheeks continued to be assaulted. He was laughing the whole time, and from the light on the back of the phone it seemed like he was filming it all as well. I started to cry as he beat me with his dick, desperate for release or at least a break. My cheeks were ruby red now, not just from the slapping itself but also from the waves of shame and embarrassment I was feeling. Worst of all is that, if not for my cage, my little dick would have been fully engorged, loving every second.

After what felt like an hour he finally relented, pulling back to watch the video he'd just made. I bowed my head in shame and cried, partly because of what just happened but also because deep down, a small part of me wished he hadn't stopped. I was embarrassed to even be thinking that way, but my little cock bulging in its cage said otherwise.

"You enjoy that slut? I had fun, I'm sure you did too" he said with a wink. He turned my phone around to show me a couple of the photos, as well as some snippets from the video. "Let's get one thing straight slut. Every time you don't follow my commands and do what I say, I will send out one of these pictures to a random person in your contacts. And you can be sure I'll caption it with the sluttiest message possible, so they think its from you. So, you better start acting like a good sissy girl for me, or else everyone you care about will think you're just some perverted whore. Which you are, of course, but we don't want them knowing that, right?" He started to laugh, clearly brimming with malicious glee. He went to undo my chains, and once my arms were released, I slumped to the floor, covered in sweat, tears, and maybe a little precum. He laughed once more as he started to tie his robe back up. Gesturing towards the tray of food, he spoke.

"Eat up slut, drink some water. Food and drink are important, and you've got a really long day in front of you. And don't worry, I made sure that your meal is chock full of essential vitamins." He winked again, heading over to the metal door. He stood at the door for a couple of seconds before it opened for him, then headed out as it closed behind him. I sat up against the wall, still in disbelief at my current predicament. I looked over to the tray of food he left behind. Even though I was absolutely starving, the thought of eating whatever he might have put in the food revolted me. I stood up and made my way over to it to get a closer look. A bowl of soup and some bread, along with the glass of water he already drank out of. I picked it up and downed it, not even knowing how thirsty I was until the water touched my lips. It tasted slightly off but I didn't care.

I picked up the pink latex dress he had brought me, running my fingers over the fabric. I almost chuckled to myself thinking how ecstatic I would have been if I had this a couple of days before. It really was super cute. But at that moment I was not into it, so I let it fall back to the ground while I made my way over to the dirty mattress. Even though it's disgusting it beat lying on a cold concrete floor, so I flopped down onto it, unsure of what to do next. I have to get out of here I thought to myself, he can't keep me locked up forever. If only I could get my phone from him, I could maybe call someone. I doubt there's even service down here though.

Chapter 3

Somehow, I must've drifted off to sleep because I suddenly woke up in a cold sweat. I was disoriented, discombobulated, and for a second hoping that everything had just been a dream. Alas, my hopes were quickly crushed when I realized I was still a prisoner. I also noticed that I was now fully naked, with even the cage and plug missing from my person. The only article remaining was the collar around my neck. My little dick was fully hard, obviously excited to be free from its prison. Before I could even question how it had been removed though the big metal door opened, and through it stepped the stranger.

He looked nice, or at least as nice as a stranger who had kidnapped and assaulted me could look. His hair was styled, his beard was trimmed, and he was wearing an enormous grey 3-piece suit. He looked over at me as a big smile grew across his face. "Oh, you're awake, impeccable timing. I was a little worried I had put too many sleeping pills in your water. Just kidding!" he said with a laugh, although I wondered if he was. He had a gallon of water with him this time and placed it on the vanity before turning to face me.

"So, I'll cut right to it. I've got a date tonight, and I thought I'd practice some of my 'moves' on you first. So why don't you go ahead and put that pink dress on. There's also some makeup in these drawers, and when I get back in 10 minutes, I want you to be completely done up. And don't try to bullshit me about not knowing how to do makeup, I know a little sissy slut like you is probably an expert." He started walking back towards the door before he remembered something. "Wait a second, I almost forgot to tell you. I'm bringing you a gift back! That is, of course, only if you follow my instructions; but I think you will. Besides..." he paused, removing my phone from his jacket pocket. "...if you don't, mommy will be getting a very perverted text from her dearest son." He laughed and dropped the phone back into his pocket before heading back to the door.

I let out a loud groan, still so frustrated with myself for getting into this situation. The worst part is that he was right; anyone calling themselves a sissy knows their way around a makeup drawer, and I had spent many nights over the past few years perfecting my makeup skills. Besides that, even though I absolutely abhorred myself for thinking this way, I must admit I was a little excited for this 'date'. Getting dolled up in full makeup and dress is one of the most exciting things about the sissy life, at least for me, and even given the current circumstances I was always down to put on some makeup.

To be honest, in general I was just feeling a lot better. I don't know why; maybe it was the nap? But in my head, I had this warm, fuzzy feeling, and my mood was lighter and more joyous. I even started giggling to myself, anxious to see what gift I might be getting. I was also horny as hell, as now that the cage was no more my little dick was at full attention with no signs of dying down soon. I even started to lightly play with myself, rubbing my hands across my smooth chest and legs and flicking my cock head a couple of times.

It was a couple minutes before I finally snapped out of whatever the fuck I was doing. What the fuck are you doing, you've only got 10 minutes dumbass I thought to myself. I went over to the vanity and grabbed the water jug, using some of the water to splash on my face. I took a couple swigs, and even though it still had that slightly strange taste, it was weirdly addicting. I kept drinking, the water tasting better and better with each swallow, until I finished the entire jug. I looked at myself in the vanity mirror, wondering what the fuck was going on with me. Yes, I was thirsty, but that was something different. I was already craving more water.

I realized that I only had a few minutes left until my captor returned, and hurriedly sat at the vanity to get my makeup started. I opened a few of the drawers and gasped, shocked at the sheer amount of makeup that was in there. I wanted to play some, explore different looks, but because of the time I quickly threw on a basic look using some pink eyeshadow to compliment the dress. Once I was satisfied with the makeup I rushed over to the dress, picking it up off the floor. I giggled to myself, thinking how just earlier that day I was refusing to put it on, and now I couldn't wait to see how it felt. I quickly started putting the dress on; my captor was correct, it did fit me pretty well, but still took a little bit because of the sticky latex. After I managed to zip myself up, I went to see how I looked in the vanity mirror. The dress looked amazing on me, accentuating all of the rights curves. The simple makeup complimented it nice, and I must admit that I was feeling myself.

Just then though a thought entered my head. It was almost drowned out by the warm and fuzzy feeling, but it was too loud for me to ignore. What are you doing? This man kidnapped and assaulted you, and now you're dressing up for him? Snap out of it! This caused me to pause because it was right. What was I doing getting ready for a date with this stranger, this piece of garbage who was currently taking everything from me. I started to feel disgusted with myself. Am I really this much of a sissy slut? I stood up, fully ready to rip the dress off and smear the makeup away, when I heard the door open.

In he walked, carrying another jug of water and a bag with some tissue paper in it. He stopped when he saw me. "Wow, you look great," he said with a smile. "I knew you'd start following my orders soon. You're such a good little slut," he said, putting an emphasis on that last word. I returned his remarks with a cold stare, doing my best to look serious and unbothered. He stared at me a little more, looking me up and down. "You know, when someone compliments you, you're supposed to thank them. Especially when they own you," he said with a malicious grin. I still refused to answer, and my head started to feel more and more clear. The fuzzy feeling was slowing melting away.

"Oh well, you'll learn," he said. "Soon. Anyway, I brought you some more water and, as promised, a gift." He walked over to me, the stench of his cologne getting stronger with every step. Finally, he reached me, placing the water jug and gift on the vanity. I glanced at them both, the water drawing my eye more than anything. I absentmindedly licked my lips, remembering how good the water was. I was craving it. "Go on, take a sip," he said. "I know you want to...."

I couldn't help myself. The water was too tempting, and my mouth felt dryer than it had ever been. I grabbed the jug and unscrewed the lid, not even hesitating before I started gulping it down. I couldn't get enough, and I could feel the warm and fuzzy feeling return to my head. I would've consumed the entire jug if my captor hadn't stopped me. "Alright, that's enough water for now. I promise you'll get more later if you behave like a good sissy. Now, open your gift," he exclaimed, waving his hand towards the bag. I was irritated and upset that he had taken the water from me, but I didn't really feel like putting up a fight. I immediately grabbed the bag and tore out the tissue paper, revealing a wig stand with a high-quality blonde wig attached to it.

I stood there in shock, my mouth agape. I felt the wig with my fingers; real human hair. The quality was extraordinary, and I had always wanted one exactly like it. I looked up at my captor, a big smile stretched across his face. "Why did you... this must've cost over... at least $600... f-for me?" No one had ever bought me anything so nice.

"Anything for my little slut. Plus, I thought it would complete the look. I'm glad you like it," he said calmly. I picked the stand up out of the bag and placed it on the vanity, admiring the wig even more. I picked it up, wig cap and all, and began to attach it to my head. After a couple quiet minutes of me fiddling with the wig while my captor watched, I finally got it securely on my head. Looking in the mirror I couldn't believe what was looking back at me; a pretty young sissy ready for her date night.

"I... I love it. Thank you..." I said breathlessly, small tears of happiness starting to accumulate in the corners of my eyes. I was incredibly happy, happier than I had been in a long time. I couldn't really explain why. I still should've been pissed, upset, combative, etc. But I couldn't help myself. The warm, fuzzy feeling in my head made it almost impossible to be upset, and I really did love my gift. I turned back towards him, wanting to thank him again, and instead found myself face to face with the glistening head of his cock.

My heart skipped a beat. Here I was face to face with the most gorgeous cock I'd ever seen. I'd already had it slapped across my face but looking at it now, I wanted nothing more than to take it in my mouth. I could feel the same craving within me that I had felt for the water, as if this monster cock were the only thing in the world that could ever satisfy me. I even licked my lips without even realizing it, and my uncaged dick felt the hardest it had ever been as it rubbed against the latex of my dress. I looked up at my captor, spotting a grin motivated by pure lust. I couldn't take my eyes of his member for long though, and almost immediately began staring at it once more.

"Mhmm you look so fucking good in that outfit," he said, breaking the tension. "I know you want my cock inside you sissy. I can see it in your eyes. Beg for my cock slut. Beg for me to stuff it down your throat." His words made me squirm in my seat. I shouldn't want to do this. I should be appalled, disgusted, and angry. I should be yelling at him to get that thing away from me I thought to myself. But these logical thoughts and any like it were all being drowned out by the warm, fuzzy feeling in my head, replaced by one simple, repeating mantra: Mhmmm, yummy cock.

Feeling hypnotized by the superior member before me I reached out a hand, desperate to give it a touch. My captor slapped it away with an angry look on his face. "No hands until you beg, bitch. I haven't got all day," he said while checking the time on his watch. I squirmed some more in my seat, incredibly turned on but still slightly resistant to the idea of begging for it.

That resistance didn't last long, however. "Please sir-" I couldn't speak another word before I was slapped hard across the face, sending me tumbling out of my seat and onto the hard ground. My ear was still ringing as I raised myself back into the chair. "Show some respect to your master slut. Look me in the eyes while you beg," he said, clearly annoyed. I attempted to answer promptly, still reeling from the slap. "Yes, Master," I replied, my first use of that word sending a shiver throughout my whole body. As I looked up at him, I could tell he enjoyed that title very much. Doing my best to peel my attention away from his gorgeous shaft, I looked directly into his grey eyes as I began to beg.

"Master please, please fuck my throat with your beautiful cock. Bless me with your delicious precum," I said, quickly glancing down at his glistening head. Hearing these disgusting words come out of my mouth kind of broke the spell for a second, causing me to pull back from him a little bit. My new master didn't like this very much, and soon I was assaulted with another powerful slap. The warm, fuzzy feeling in my head was dissipating little by little, and I was starting to become more and more revolted. Clearly losing patience my master decided to pull out my phone.

"Alright whore, this is your last warning. Either beg for my cock now, or I'm sending this picture to your dad. I'm sure he'd love to see what kind of pathetic excuse for a man his son turned out to be." I shuddered, imagining how badly that would turn out. "Master please, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I'm a weak little bitch. Please destroy my throat with your fat cock, dumping your cum directly into my stomach. Fuck my face until I can't breathe, and then keep going," I begged him. I think he could tell the enthusiasm was no longer there, but I really was trying my best. I absentmindedly reached out my hand again, not even realizing what I was doing.

"Master ple-" I couldn't even finish the word before I'm slapped once more. I could've sworn that it drew blood, but I didn't have much time to thank about that. "NO HANDS YOU STUID FUCKING CUNT! GOD, YOU STUPID SISSIES CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT!" he yelled. He slapped me once more before grabbing my wrist and dragging me over to the wall of chains. He latched my hands into them once more, making sure that my arms were nice and stretched out, allowing myself no protection. I was on my knees and helpless. "That oughtta teach you, you dumb fucking whore..." he said, more to himself. He was clearly horny and exasperated by my failures. "You know what, fuck it," he said, whipping out my phone once more. I started to panic.

"No please, you can-... I mean, please master, I beg you not to send the picture. Abuse my throat instead, assault my insides with your gigantic dick, coat me with your cum. Abuse me please master, I'll be a perfect little cumslut for you," I yelled, doing everything I could to stop him. Suddenly I realized that he was filming me. "Keep going slut," he shouted with a devious smile.

"Daddy please, I need your cock inside me now," I begged, not even realizing what I had just called him. "Manhandle me, abuse and assault my body. Show this sissy slut how a real man fucks and ruin my virgin throat." He seemed very excited now, especially with his new title. "Use me as your personal cum-dumpster daddy, cover my insides with your precious semen." Without warning he grabbed my head with his free hand and wrenched it towards his cock, rubbing my lips along his shaft.

"Fuck yes bitch, spit on that cock. Make it nice and wet for your new daddy," he moaned, clearly loving his new name. I attempted to spit on his cock, desperate to lube it up a little before it would be stuffed down my throat, but my mouth was pretty dry. Daddy could tell, so he quickly rushed over to grab the remaining water. He hurried back over to me. "Open up sissy, it's your favorite," he happily shouted, forcing me to chug the water. Luckily, I had no issue with this, as I really did crave that water by this point. I chugged it easily until it was gone, the warm, fuzzy feeling quickly returning to my head. He pulled the empty jug away, quickly replacing it with his cock.

I leaned forward, now desperate to get a taste of daddy's dick. My lips landed on the tip of his cock head, and I started to move my tongue in a circular motion around the sensitive tip. As I maintained eye contact with daddy the whole time, I could tell he was enjoying this. I leaned back slightly and spit on his dick a couple of times, doing my best to lube up his thick meat. I leaned forward again, sucking on the tip of his cock and soaking up its masculine flavor.

This was the first cock I'd ever been exposed to, much less done anything with, and as much as I hate to admit it, I was certainly savoring the experience. Of course, I'd practiced countless times with a number of dildos, so I wasn't completely clueless about what to do. But none of that came close to comparing to the real thing. The warm, soft skin of his cock felt like heaven on my lips and tongue as I could feel the blood pumping through it. The heavy aroma of the cock completely filled my head, somehow adding to the warm and fuzzy feeling already there. I was more turned on than I had ever been in my life, evident by the small tent I was pitching in my dress. The fabric of the dress was rubbing over my own sensitive tip, already putting me at the brink of orgasm.

Daddy moaned as I sucked, placing both of his hands on the back of my head. He slowly started guiding his cock in and out of my mouth, using me as nothing more than a wet hole. He took one hand away, reaching back into his pocket to get my phone out once more. At this point I didn't care what he did with it; all I could focus on was his cock, and I would've let him do anything to me to keep it in front of me. He pointed the phone camera at my face and began to bark some more instructions. "Mhmm yeahhhh, just like that slut. Keep taking it, deeper and deeper. I know you're fucking loving this," he said, briefly pointing the phone downwards and exposing my raging erection. He laughed, and then using the hand he had on the back of my head, struck my cheek with a quick, sharp slap.