The Kincaid Family Kink Pt. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the midst of their foreplay, both heard a thump against the bedroom door and a grunt on the other side. Harry, without thinking about what would be the consequences leaped out of bed and pulled the door open wide. There was sonny, naked, holding his toe, which he had obviously stubbed against the door and sporting a wicked woodie. Suddenly Mandy understood why he had been undressed the evening of their little naughty encounter, he had been ready to listen to them making love - nude at his folk's door, as he masturbated.

Once again the ménage had gathered, with all parties without a stitch. Mandy snatched up some of the sheet and held it in front of her in an instinctive gesture of modesty. "I don't think this is what we agreed on, Jack. You were going to discontinue your spying?" she said, annoyed at having her fuck-fun rudely interrupted.

"Uh, no, I actually didn't promise anything about that. I just said I understood your desire for privacy, not that I was going to stop listening in. I can't help myself, especially after our little talk the other night. You were so . . . nice to me, remember?

She did, and his bare boner, jutting out of his loins, was putting the exclamation point on the subject.

Hubby spoke up, his spoke was up too. "Maybe we should have a family discussion on the issue? Jack why don't you come in and . ."

Mandy jumped in quick. "Harry Kincaid, if you expect that we are going to have a conversation, with all three of us in the nude, about our son's ease dropping on our sex lives, you have another thing coming. But it won't be your dick cumming in quite a while, I guarantee. So if you want to get a piece of ass tonight, send the kid to his room, and close the door and lock it. Jack if you want any more of the 'mother-son chats' like we had, and you know what's good for you, you'll get to your own room, and stay there the rest of the night!"

"Does that mean you'll give me an encore of that some other time?" Jack asked, astutely.

"Maybe, if you're a good boy, just now." she hedged.

"What's he mean?" Harry was picking up that there was something that he was not in on.

"Harry, do you want to fuck, or do you want to fight?" The female partner used an old ultimatum she had relied on before, to drop the subject, before the couple had a tiff rather than a tussle.

"I'm not starting an argument. All I did was ask an innocent question, Honey."

"In this family, when it comes to secrets, there are no innocent parties, nor any privacy either!" she replied in exasperation.

"You and Jack have a secret?" Harry probed. Jack began to back down the hall looking guilty. Harry didn't miss that sign. "Jack, wait a minute. Mandy? What is going on between you two? I told you all about my most intimate stuff, and Jack has confessed to you what you were so intent to know. Can't you share likewise?"

Harry was too close to the mark. Mandy knew she had better come clean about Jack's and her dirty laundry, before her husband got the wrong impression about his wife and son. And after all, she rationalized, hadn't they sort of done something similar? There were no innocents in this family she kept in mind, so she retorted. "Okay, it's no big deal, I sort of jacked Jack. When I was prying out his private business, I plied his prick and let him . . .uh . . . do his business, if you will."

"Mom masturbated me, while I was telling her about us at the hotel, and the porno flick."

Harry looked first at her, then his boy, then back at his wife, and then a huge grin spread across his face. "That is so hot!!" he exclaimed.

"I should have known! Instead of you being jealous, of course, you're turned on! You didn't get mad, you're only getting horny!" Harry was beginning to move closer to Mandy with that glint in his eye, which meant she was going to get wildly screwed. She was all for that but not with Jack at their open door, again!!

Jack sensing an opening, to an open-door policy to his parent's privacy, pleaded, "Can't I watch this once. I've seen the lady that looks like mom on the tape. I've heard you guys doing it lots of times. We all have masturbated together - sort of. I mean, I'm old enough to go to a live sex show, so what's the harm? I won't get a warped personality, because I happen to see my folks making love. That's a beautiful thing. Lots of cultures have the kids in the same small hut, while their parents are shacking. ."

"Quit while you're ahead, son." Harry stopped the prurient plea, mid-sentence. "Why don't you take the chair over there in the corner, and just be quiet while your mother and I continue what we were in the middle of."

"Now, Harry . . ." Mandy began to protest.

"Mandy, you wanted to know how to keep the spark going, that started in Schenectady? Well, you now know what happened, why it happened, and what your two men have in common. We both love you, and while only one of us gets to display that affection physically, you have the power to grant gratification to both, one directly, and the other vicariously. You also get to have the benefit of this odd, but ultimately intense, intimacy. So, 'Do you want to fight, or fuck?' What do you say we let Jack be an observer of our passion? Set an example of what devoted partners do with one another, and how these dedicated parents of his, allow their adult son to know about the joy of sex, second hand at least?"

"I think - ," Mandy began, but then stopped, knowing it was two against one and she was out voted, "I think that you ought to quit while you're ahead, and give me some head instead!" She smiled at Harry, and then at her son.

Harry smiled also, Jack had a shit-eating-grin on his face. Mother had a wide smirk, she was going to entertain the troops of the Kincaid household guard, and their lances were raised in readiness!

Mandy had been kneeling on the mattress all this time, clutching the sheet to her torso, to prevent her child from seeing his mother as unclothed as Eve. Lucky him, tonight the lamp was on. Now, she dropped the pretense of modesty and let go of the bedding. Raising an eyebrow to Jack, as he got an eyeful of his mom's body. Clearly he was pleased with what he was viewing. His mom got the big ogle, it was definitely approving. Harry eased her down on her back, with her long legs stretched in the direction of the chair Jack was seated in, and spread. The youth couldn't observe much though, as a balding head in her crotch was blocking the best view, but Harry's tongue was where it did the most good. Mandy let loose, to go with the flow.

Soon enough the face in the crotch was quickly replaced with hips, as Harry, his fantasy cumming true in part, played the role of the kid. He was eager to unite their genitals, in galloping gyrations of a gynecological lesson for the youthful pupil; whose pupils were quite locked like radar to the action. Mandy was being boffed by 'big boy', while little boy played with his toy. She was very content to being stuffed with her spouse's stiffy. She felt her orgasm rise and crest, more like a rolling hill, rather than a mountain peak. It was nice, but not the sharp spike of a climax she had been having of late, Harry had seemed to be holding back a bit. Neither did she hear Jack ejaculate.

"Give him a hand job!" Harry whispered in her ear.

"Now that's taking things too far!" She protested.

"I want to watch you make him cum. You already did it before, what's the harm in bring him off again for my benefit, as well as his? Neither of us have cum yet, tonight! Help us to get off, Babe. You won't regret it. I know you'll have fun!"

Mandy knew in her heart and womb, her hubby was right, as some part of her said inside her head, 'this is kind of kinky fun, a mad manage, an in-house orgy just among us Kincaids.' She moved over to her son, on hands and knees. Harry crawled over too, to get a good view. Now, mother took son's tool in her palms, and started a milking motion on his member. He nodded in encouragement and made soft sighs, as she gave Jack special attention. The boy's hands went to caress Mandy's hair, as she massaged his prick.

Harry suddenly left his place where his face was getting a close up of his wife doing finger exercises on his son's flute, and cradling the kid's balls with her other hand. She felt him hunker up behind her, and take hold of the well-shaped hips, and spread her buns a bit. His hard-on invaded the hot hole of her sex, and then they were doing the doggie, while her digits pumped on the hunk of flesh before her. This time it was certain that a shooting rocket was in Mandy's pussy pocket, and she was also lighting the fuse on the roman-candle she was handling. Mandy herself was a powder-keg set to blow, the fuse was lit on all three of them, and the sparks were spreading to all parts of the family fireworks factory, in an erotic frenzy of lust.

It was only a matter of time before one of them went boom. It was Jack. The son's cock came in a fountain of milky cream, all over mother's fist. His sacks were jumping, as each clenching spurt erupted. With a loud cry of, "OH! MOM Yess, . . . THAT'S IT, Ahh, . . . I'm Cummiinng SO GOOD!!"

This triggered the rush of Harry, in pounding hard, and then with a locked-in lunge, he unloaded a huge release of sperm to flood his wife's cunt. That was her cue, to wash his wild willie with a gush of her own deluge. As it poured out, she felt like she was climbing the climax to a soaring pinnacle, and topping out so high she was gasping for oxygen. All three were out of breath, and sweating like in a sauna, moaning in the aftermath of their three-way cluster cum. Mandy stretched forward, and hugged Jack, Harry put his arms around her and held tenderly. They stayed like that for several minutes.

Finally, Jack spoke softly, "Thanks mom, thanks dad, thank you both for sharing your love with me, and allowing me to be part of that special way, of showing how deeply you care for each other, and me. I really mean, thanks so much."

"Yeah," Harry chimed in, "Thanks Mandy for letting us join in a wonderful time of togetherness. You gave both of us all a night to remember, always."

"Okay, guys. I love you each with all my heart, but that is not going to be something we do regularly. It was great, but I don't want things getting weird, or of anybody getting jealous. Understand?"

"Uh-Huh, right . . ." went Harry.

"No problem, mom" chimed in her son.

She thought to herself; if only she was as confident as they sounded, that they were going to have smooth sailing ahead. But she suspected things would not be so uncomplicated. Harry lifted Mandy up and she in turn pulled Jack to his feet. Without any discussion, but with arms around each other, the trio staggered to the broad bed and collapsed in a heap of tangled arms and legs. Three naked bodies cuddled together, the kinky Kincaid kin, united by their cums and communion of spirits, were asleep almost as one.