The Kirsty Fantasies Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyone ready to fuck her? She asked, her fingers probing my soaked slit.

"Dont mind if I do!" said Jeff, grabbing his cock eagerly. He needed no further encouragement. He knelt between my legs and just buried his cock inside my willing slit. Delighting in the feelings generated by my pussy around his cock, he filled me up to the hilt, rotating his hips so his cock moved around inside me. He quickly pounded me, his hands pressing down on me hard holding my legs in place to allow him an easy fuck. Kirsty continued to rub my clit softly as his cock speared in and out of me.

"Go on my son," Simon joyously shouted, "Fuck her brains out, dick her good and proper."

The fuck was clumsy and quick. Even though Jeff had already come less than an hour ago, he lasted no more than two minutes. I felt his greasy hands feeling inside and over my stockings. He grabbed the tops of them as I felt his wobbly belly rubbing sweat all over my thighs and tummy. I felt him squash Kirsty's hand between him and me as he pressed his cock deeply into me. He groaned loudly, his cock twitching inside me as he pumped me full of his second load. I later learnt from Kirsty that Jeff had only ever fucked one woman before. I could have guessed. I felt sorry for the lucky girl.

To give Simon his due, he had good powers of recovery and stamina. As soon as Jeff had blew his load inside me, he was ready to fuck. A little of Jeff's come was just starting to trickle out of me when Simon got in the same position and without any thought of anything else, aimed his cock at my used hole.

I groaned deeply as my cunt accepted him gratefully, he felt so much fuller inside me as my cunt was made to stretch wide to accommodate his girth. Kirsty withdrew and stood behind the couch to get a good view. Simon lifted my legs high and placed them over his shoulders so I was wide open for him.

Jeff watched, probably saving up these images for future wanking, delighting in the sight of his masculine friend slamming his cock hard up the office boss, delighting in the sight of her legs, wrapped in black stockings, being spread lewdly over his mate's shoulders as he rutted her.

He fucked me mercilessly, humping me hard, pushing his throbbing cock balls deep inside me and then pulling it almost all the way out. I still hated the arrogant bastard but I was simply loving the feeling of his cock pounding inside me, loving the feeling of his balls slap me on each of his down strokes. I wanted to take it from him forever. He was single minded and focused, he just concentrated on shagging me hard, pure and simple. Apart that is, from when I saw him staring at Kirsty as if to telepathically tell her she could be having this too if she wanted it. I was ready to do anything to get more of his big dick. For now I could feel the walls of my pussy closing over and gripping his beautiful tool not wanting to let it go.

I was so close to coming again. This time I wasn't denied. I think KIrsty thought it highly amusing to see me having a hard come while Simon's dick was inside me. It would give him the further satisfaction of knowing he had made me come. He would no doubt tell all his mates how he laid the posh tart from the office and gave her the best seeing to she'd ever had. It wasn't THAT good in reality but it would be by the time he'd bragged about it.

Simon's pace increased and if anything, his cock got even thicker inside me. A low growl from him and he barked at me, "Here it comes slag, I'm going to pump your cunt full. Take it...take it."

I did take it and the violent twitching of his cock began as he started to spunk inside me. This set me off. The loud rutting, groaning noises filled the room as I felt my cunt explode around the shaft filling it. I don't know how but I ended up sliding off the couch onto the floor as my orgasm overtook me.

Before I knew it, Simon had found my mouth again with his cock. Obviously cleaning duty was required. I dutifully scrambled to my knees, wrapped my hands over the slippery shaft and tasting myself on him, bobbed my head, lips and tongue all over him manically, mopping up any fluid I happened to find. Satisfied with this, he pulled his dick out my mouth with a plop and walked off to freshen up, leaving me a crumpled, messy heap on the floor.

About half an hour later we were all dressed again. Simon in just a t-shirt and shorts, me getting re-acquainted with my skirt, blouse and underwear. Simon asked Kirsty if we would stay the night as he was keen on fucking me over some more but Kirsty declined.

They all had a giggle when Kirsty told them that, "My boss has to chair a conference tomorrow." It was true, I did but I couldn't blame them for laughing I still had their come swirling around my pussy and my stomach.

Kirsty did agree that the guys could fuck me whenever they had their monthly meet with me on the proviso they told no-one in the office. Whilst they agreed I felt it more likely that my reputation would be protected by the fact that none of the girls would actually believe Simon if he bragged about fucking their boss rather than having to rely on his discretion.

I also knew that Kirsty had watched and had not taken part much herself in the fun so I knew I would have to attend to her pussy at length when we got home as she would be hot and fired up. I couldn't wait to get into the taxi to perform those duties.

True to her word, a month later, after she had forbade me from changing my supplier, I was sitting in my usual office chair in my own office. The door was locked, the blinds were drawn. Standing next to me were Simon and Jeff. My blouse was undone, my bra had been pulled down so my tits were hanging out. My skirt was on the floor and I had no knickers on. Each of the guys had just had their cocks sucked by yours truly and were now frantically jerking their stiff cocks in front of me, trying to see who could plaster my face and tits first. It was to be the first of many of their 'special' monthly meetings with me.