The Lab Rat Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was ten o'clock that Monday morning I was walking through our warehouse with my first hire who would officially start next Monday when the construction teams were done installing the heavy metal shelves. I had hired a service to find him. They had found six that I might be interested in but overall, he was the most experienced in what I was building.

The man was about what my father's age would have been had experience in logistics and warehouse management. He liked the layout I had designed and brought out a few minor things that would make the shipping and receiving areas function better. I made a list and said I would arrange to get the signage he needed. He thought we had lots of room for growth.

That is when I notice the car pulling into the front of the office. Bruce Hixon offered to stay. I suggested that might be a good idea. If it was Adrien and Theresa Barin, who lived in Paris France. they were early. They operated an order by email service worldwide and wanted a local distribution center locally who could ship their product and store it.

After introductions were done, we took them for a tour of our not yet finished building. Once the shelving was up the cage for packing for shipment would be built. I had learned that it was my blogging about the changes coming to my own company that had gotten their attention.

Adrien and Theresa were a married couple in their late thirties. I noticed that Bruce kept his eyes on them as if he were a protective father looking out for his daughter.

Bruce Hixon saved my ass. I would have lost my shirt because of the sheer volume. I let him take the lead and by the time the meeting was done the agreement had been made. In two months just to handle their volume we would need six additional staff. He had managed to get me a better more profitable deal then I had imagined.

As soon as they left, I told Bruce he was already on the payroll but instead of the rate we agreed to I would be adding five grand a year and he would be assuming the position of general manager. We discussed all the staffing needs we would have going forward. It turned out we would start with sixteen employees' fourteen in the warehouse and two to assist me in the office.

He disclosed that if he could work on the negotiations with Fed-ex or United parcel, we most likely would save an additional ten percent off of the cost estimates we had given them. Giving us an additional profit above what we had agreed on.

We got together and laid out the caged area for packing. Instead of going with the Styrofoam peanuts, he thought if we used shredded paper that would be going to be recycled it would also be a money saver. If he could find a way for us to use it and store the excess until needed that was not a problem.

He said if he could find us a regular supplier it would cost about ten thousand to set it all up and it would be ready in a month. I said go for it.

Towards the end of the day, he said you are like the daughter I have never had would have turned out. My wife and I were only blessed with boys.

I explained to him that I was heading up to the house to start dinner. After handing him a set of keys for everything I told him to take the time to look at the setup and make sure everything would work according to our plans.

"Bruce," I said. "Would you and your wife like to join us for dinner?"

"Let me call Faith and ask her," He replied. Once he got off the phone he said, "Faith would like to know if we should bring anything."

"Not this time," I said. "I think going forward that you should meet my sister wife's and they should meet you."

I headed up to the house while calling my two wives to inform them of our guests for dinner.

The three extra-large steaks I had gotten out for supper was more than the three of us could eat. It gave me the chance to cut them into six equal pieces. I seasoned them all with a little salt and pepper after cutting the cold steaks up. I wanted them to be room temperature when I cooked them on the built-in grill

I got out the potatoes and washed them down before patting any moisture off. Based on the size I estimated they would need just over an hour to cook them. That left just making a salad and cutting up the mushrooms to complement the steaks.

We would be using our dining room table for the first time, so I set it up with the fine china. I was in the middle of preparing the salad when I head Bruce knock on the kitchen door. I went and let him in.

During our private relaxed conversation, I learned a lot about his wife Faith and his relationship, their three sons, two daughters-in-law's and the fact that the youngest was still trying to sort his sexuality out.

I explained briefly how Anna and I had met Robin explaining that our relationship had evolved to the point that we saw ourselves as sister wives. I told him the only thing he could do concerning his son was to try to ensure he remained drug-free and clean.

The dinner was a huge success. Faith and my wives seemed to hit it off. They seemed to bond like Faith was an older sister. They spent hours talking about the changes we had done to the house and property to make it our home.

Faith went home with so many samples of what my wives employers manufactured. Bruce thought she would not have to buy any makeup for years because the line was the one that she used regularly. On Tuesday Leah Guzman called me and invited me for lunch on Wednesday.

We met for lunch at the private country club of which she and her husband were members. I did not know that her husband was there watching us because he wanted to see for himself what kind of person his only daughter had gotten involved with.

"Jayden is it true that you have decided to keep your breasts after we have completed our tests," Leah asked. "And if it is true can you be honest and tell me why."

"Mrs. Guzman it wasn't only me I had to consider it was the needs of the two ladies involved with me in my walk of life," I explained. "My wife and I developed a relationship by accident with Robin and finally we had to admit to her just how we felt. When we revealed our feelings, we learned that Robin had been fighting it just as much as we are."

"Wow I guess I was a part of that happening without knowing it," Leah said. "Yet you still haven't answered my question."

"Over the last few months as our relationship evolved with me discovering new things about myself and my changing appearance it appears that both Robin and Anna had been thrilled about it. They came up with the idea that if we were asked, we would explain that we were Mormons in faith, and we were sister wives."

"When did that happen," Leah asked?

"It came to a head when the legal department forced me to change my name," I explained. "That night Robin got down on her knees and asked me to marry her too. Now that the three of us are expecting our first children it seemed I have been blessed by my acknowledging physically, emotionally, and mentally my femininity. There is no way the new me could ever go back."

"Okay you convinced me," Leah said. "A five-year contract, a hundred thousand a year plus one percent of all sales. I am also prepared to give you a hundred thousand signing bonuses if you agree to sign by Friday."

"Will I still be able to run my business, or will it be considered a conflict," I asked?

"I see you having no problem doing both," Leah replied.

"Then I will have no problem accepting your offer," I answered with a smile."

Leah signaled for the hostess who came over and she asked her if she could tell her husband George to join us at the table so we could order lunch.

"Jayden, I want to introduce you to my husband," Leah explained. "To thank you for making what we thought was an impossible dream a reality."

"I married George after his first wife died, and kept my maiden name," Leah explained as her husband approached the table.

"Ms. Jayden Lee Carson," Leah said. "I'd like to introduce you to George Venters Robin's father."

It turned out to be an extended luncheon as they got to know me on a personal nature. Before they left, I learned they accepted Robin, Anna, and my relationship for what it is. They agree to accept both the babies when they came into the world as their grandchildren if I agreed to call them mom and dad.

Friday before going into the research lab for further testing I stopped by legal and signed the agreement leaving with a huge check. Both Karla and Leah were waiting for me when I arrived. Karla seemed surprised at how beautiful I looked now that I had embraced my femininity for good. She just had to give me a peck on the cheek to thank me for coming aboard.

I went into the room to prepare to undress when two elfish young men came in to help me. It was amazing to watch them undress me. They took great pains in folding up my clothing. Both of them had fixation problems because they could not keep their eyes off of my babymaker.

After going through the sterilization room, I was led to the examination room. I went through all the tests required. They drew blood measured my breast growth, checked out my prostate gland. I got my weight taken and they measured the width of my thighs. I knew there was one sample needed to be collected.

They even measured the width of my ball sack from side to side and from top to bottom. One of the elfish you men around my ages muttered his chitty is a really big one. The other one said maybe he is too big for you to ride on. I blushed because I never considered myself as a sexual object yet to them that was what was

One of the elfish men came in with a little jar to get the last sample. He asked me to stand so I did. He knelt in front of me saying I had to do extra service for the privilege of being able to do this. He began to stimulate me with his mouth's lips and tongue.

It took him quite a few minutes to get me stiff. What surprised me was the tenderness in which he was showing me. Not even my wives were that dainty with it. I have to admit I was enjoying this elfish creature's handling of my babymaker. He wrapped his hand around the base of my length as to make it appear that I was giving him support.

I did not realize it, but Karla, Leah, Robin, and Anna were watching it all unveil thanks to a hidden camera. The elfish man was enjoying it. He was getting excited. His mouth finally opened up and he drew the head of my baby maker in. From my point, he seemed to be stretching his mouth and throat just to engulf me. The moistness of his mouth was amazing. His mouth juices were naturally flowing lubricating me. The elfish little man was getting into it. So was I.

"No wonder my husband like ladyboy's so much," Karla said. "The way he is trying to get the semen sample from Jayden looks more like an act of worship."

"Surprisingly this is erotic," Leah said. "Robin, has Jayden always been this patient?

"At times until she gets overheated," Robin answered. "I love sitting on her lap with her stiff babymaker inside me. It is fun keeping her stiff as we lock eyes with each other. Taking it slow is very erotic foreplay and we both enjoy it so much."

"I agree!" Anna said. "Jayden has learned when to speed up and slow down. It's as if she has discovered the signals we give off when we're about to cum and pauses to make sure the next plunge into us will give us what we want and need."

"On those nights when it's just one of us wives with her," Robin added. "By the time were exhausted she has cum twice herself. Each time we make love with her our organism is always over the top."

If the signs had not said do not touch, I would have had wrapped my hands around the elfish man's head and would have been ramming my baby maker into its mouth. I could feel the back of his throat each time he drew me in.

He seemed to know when I was near, he pulled his head back from my cock and again placed his small hand over my stiff member. As he pumped it, I began to spurt. After he had caught enough for the sample. He returned to drink my semen up so that it was not wasted. When he was done, he gave it another sponge bath with his tongue which got me aroused again.

The four ladies got to see me become aggressive as I brought my babymakers head to his lips.

"Do you want me to reward you for servicing me well," I asked.

He nodded his head as if he were submitting to me before opening his mouth. I slid into him life he was a virgin been taken for the first time. This time I was the aggressor. I held his head firmly in my hands as I forcefully fucked his mouth.

The four ladies were watching the actions. It was if what they were watching was animalistic and primitive. It was clear the Elfish man had never had so much before because there were time I had to pull back because I was afraid, I was chocking him.

When I came he swallowed as much as he could but I'm afraid a lot was lost because he could handle it.

As I was getting dressed, I was trying to figure out how I was going to explain this to my two wives.

Part four coming soon.