The Lady and The Highwayman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's a red-hot strumpet and no mistake!" agreed another.

Charlotte heard their derisive comments, and realized that they were talking about her. To be held in low regard by these brutes was deeply humiliating, and the shame only added to her lust. Yes, she thought, I am a strumpet and I deserve to be treated like one!

As Charlotte's climax subsided, Hudson pulled from the trembling, gasping young woman without having come himself. His withdrawal left her pussy wide open, pink and shiny with moisture. His cock was erect and glistening with her orgasmic juices, and he took the bobbing rod in his hand and slid it along the wet crevice between her round, firm bottom cheeks. When the swollen head was resting against the tight little pucker of her virgin anus, he pressed it forward. Lady Huntington was taken completely by surprise. She would never have imagined such a thing, and when she realized that he meant to enter her bottom she was sure it was not possible.

"Oh, oh my! What are you doing? No...no...you can't!"

Alarmed, she tried to move, to get away from the unspeakably rude intrusion. But the men held her, gripping her arms and pressing her down against the table. Hudson worked slowly, giving her sphincter time to gradually respond to the pressure. He pushed, and she resisted, but the tight ring of muscle began to yield. Suddenly she lost the struggle, and her ass relaxed as the highwayman's cockhead slipped inside her bottom.

"Oh, God, please don't! Take it out, you'll kill me!"

Surrounded by four cold-hearted outlaws there was nothing Lady Huntington could do. Hudson could take her any way he wanted, and she was helpless to stop him. As the men held her down, their leader slid deeper into the poor woman's violated bottom hole. When his cock was firmly inside her, the highwayman stopped and gave her more time to adjust. At first the pressure was intense, and her fear of being injured prevented her from relaxing. But the pain was not as bad as she expected, and the helpless beauty realized that she had not been torn asunder. She calmed down, and her bottom began to loosen up. Jack Hudson slowly began to move his cock inside her, sliding out a little, then back in. The pain subsided, and was replaced by a new sensation, one that was not entirely unpleasant.

"Oh my goodness," Lady Huntington said. "That is...strange."

The highwayman continued to move in and out of her tight bottom, and the captive lady began to find it rather...enjoyable.

"I...I...oh my!" Charlotte seemed taken aback by the new sensation.

Tentatively she squeezed her ass muscles around the intruder, and found it made the feeling even better. The fucking of Lady Huntington's ass continued, and she warmed to the experience. She tried moving her hips, first side-to-side, and then back against him. When it was apparent that she no longer needed to be restrained, the men released their hold. Charlotte gripped the sides of the table for support, rising on her toes to receive his cock in her luscious behind.

"Mmmm," she moaned, pleased now, and apparently not concerned in the least about the patently sinful nature of the act.

"Well, bless me," one of them said. "I believe the slut likes a cock in her bottom."

"I'd say so," said another of the bandits, as Lady Huntington started to rotate her hips in earnest.

Hudson was moving briskly now, giving the noblewoman a steady ass-fucking, which she was receiving with obvious enjoyment.

"Oh, God, yes. I can't believe this. It's good, so good! Don't stop fucking my ass! Give me that big fat cock in my ass, you bastard."

Charlotte was beside herself, loving the lewd feeling of being taken in this filthy, forbidden way in front of these men. Hudson was using her ass freely now, taking long deep strokes. His swaying balls slapped against her open pussy and added to her stimulation. She reached back with one hand and pulled her ass open, wanting to give him greater access to her bottom. The tips of her slender fingers were deep in the crevice, and she had the sudden urge to feel his cock entering her ass. She touched the edge of her stretched sphincter, feeling the taught ring and the hard wet shaft of his cock sliding in and out. But then he pulled back and out, his stiff dick popping from her bottom and leaving the abused orifice wide open and empty.

"Oh, don't, don't stop. Put it back, it's so good, so good!" she pleaded.

Hudson seized her around the waist, pulling her away from the table and down to the floor. He placed her on her hands and knees and plunged his erection back into her in one motion, causing her to cry out with joy as he filled her bottom again. Her breasts hung below her, the nipples dark red from the constriction of the silver clamps. As he resumed his rhythmic thrusts the big firm globes swayed and slapped together.

Charlotte felt a hand on her head, and she opened her eyes to see Tom standing before her naked, holding his erect cock in his hand only inches from her face. She looked up and saw him looking down at her, then she looked at his big hard cock and opened her mouth. Charlotte stuck out her tongue and reached for the end of his rod, licking off the big drop of fluid that had collected at the tip. He moved closer, and she began to explore the head with her tongue, licking over the velvet skin and probing the collar of his gathered foreskin.

The sight of the aristocratic woman slavering over outlaw cock was profoundly exciting to the men. When she had worked her way down the shaft to the base, Tom pulled his hard-on back to give her access to his hanging balls. She stared for a moment, having never seen a man's scrotum up close, then she stuck out her tongue and eagerly lapped at the wrinkled sac, covering Tom's balls with her noble spit. She even opened her mouth and took each one into her mouth, sucking gently on the egg-sized testicles while Hudson continued to stretch her rectum with his cock.

Moving back up to the end of Tom's dick, Lady Huntington plunged her mouth down over the head and took as much of the big rod in as she could. She sucked hard, moving her head up and down and fucking him with her face. After a few minutes she felt the stiff dick swell even more, and a thick streamer of hot sperm shot from the end and flooded her mouth. It coated her tongue and filled her throat, and Lady Huntington eagerly swallowed the thick fluid as another bolt followed the first. She gulped it down as fast as she could, but it was too much, and ran over her lips to drip from her chin in long strings.

No sooner had Tom withdrawn his softening member from Charlotte's slurping, gulping mouth then he was replaced by another of the bandits. She had never had a cock in her mouth before today, and yet this was the third one in less than an hour. The captive woman received it without hesitation, plunging her mouth over the fat rod with surprising eagerness. She had been thrilled when Tom's spurting dick had filled her mouth with hot sperm, and she wanted more.

At the same time, Jack Hudson's thrusts into her ravished bottom were rapidly building to his own powerful climax. He thrust deep, held steady in her tight behind, and began to shoot his sperm deep inside her. When Charlotte felt his cock jerking in her ass she pulled her face off the cock she was sucking and looked back over her shoulder at the bandit leader. Looking directly into his dark eyes she urged him on.

"Oh, yes, shoot your hot seed inside me! Fill my ass with it, fill me full!"

The outlaws surrounding the lust-crazed lady had never seen a woman surrender so completely to her wanton desires. She shoved back, squeezing her bottom and milking the seed from his spurting dick.

"By Jesus, this one turned out to be warm in the tail, without a doubt!"

"Give it to her Jack! Fill the slut with spunk!"

Jack did just that, filling the whimpering girl to overflowing with his steaming seed. He withdrew from her ravaged backside and they turned her over onto her back. The fourth bandit knelt between her legs, holding his erect member over her swollen pussy. He slapped his cock against the wet flesh, the sharp cunt-spanking causing her labia to swell and open even more. His then focused his blows on the panting girl's erect clit, each little smack sending shocks from the sensitive nubbin of pleasure to her clamped nipples.

The man she had been sucking when Jack started to come in her ass now placed the head of his cock on her sperm-covered lips. Charlotte stuck out her tongue and licked at the bobbing rod, then turned her head to the side and sucked him in eagerly. At the same time the bandit between her thighs slotted his dick into her soaking pussy and entered her in one motion.

Lady Huntington was filled at both ends, a fat cock plunging in and out of her heated pussy while she sucked like a madwoman on the one in her mouth. Someone reached out and released the clamps that imprisoned her nipples, and the blood rushed back into the tortured flesh. The returning circulation made her breasts maddeningly sensitive, tingling and vibrating as they shook and rolled about on her chest.

The stimulation was too much for the innocent captive, and she felt another earth-shaking orgasm approach. The waves of pleasure washed over her writhing body as she climaxed, and her gyrations brought the two men to the peak also. They came at the same time, spurting thick wads of bandit sperm into her aristocratic body. Squeezing her pussy muscles and gulping down the seed that flooded her sucking mouth, Charlotte quickly climbed to the crest of another wonderful climax before the first had even finished. When they withdrew from the sperm-drenched girl she was thoroughly spent, gasping for air and whimpering softly.

While Charlotte lay on the wooden floor, her eyes closed, Jack Hudson came over with a pail of water. He withdrew a sponge from the bucket and squeezed it over the semi-conscious lady, reviving her. She gasped in surprise and opened her eyes, and he handed her the sponge so that she could clean up. While the men were putting their clothes back on Charlotte sponged her heated body, washing away the sperm and perspiration. One of the men tossed her a blanket, which she used to dry herself, then she drew it around her naked body. In the aftermath of her surrender she was ashamed of her wanton behavior.

"What are you going to do with me now, Mr. Hudson?" she asked, her eyes cast downward.

"Nothing, my dear lady. We are going to take you back to the main Post Road within walking distance of the inn from which you came, and release you."

As he spoke one of the men came into the barn with her travel trunk from the coach and placed it on the platform.

"I'm sure you can find some clothing to wear. I can bring your maid if you need help dressing," Hudson offered.

"No, thank you. I shall dress myself, sir," she said as she sorted through the trunk for some appropriate attire.

The men left the barn as she began to dress, and she finished by retrieving several combs from a box in the trunk and doing her best to secure her hair on top of her head. When Hudson returned to the barn he was holding her hat, which he handed to her.

"Thank you," she said weakly, not sure what to say to him after what had happened.

The highwayman led her outside, where one of the men waited on horseback. Sitting side-saddle on another horse was Betsy, and two other mounts stood empty, awaiting Lady Huntington and Hudson.

"Oh, milady, are you all right?" cried Betsy when she saw her mistress.

"I am quite well Betsy, don't worry," Lady Huntington assured the maid.

"But your dress, ma'am, what hap...," Betsy stopped short when Lady Huntington looked at her sternly.

"I simply changed clothes, Betsy. We shall not speak of it again, do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," Betsy replied obediently.

The women were led to the Post Road near the inn, where the men dismounted. Hudson led Lady Huntington's horse away from the others and helped her down.

"It's a short walk in that direction," said the highwayman, pointing down the road. "We will be keeping the carriage and horses, of course."

"Of course," replied Charlotte, looking into his eyes. "That is what you do, is it not? Rob people?"

"Indeed, madam. That is what we do," he said, returning her gaze.

She looked back to see that Betsy was outside of hearing.

"Will I see you again, sir?" she asked softly.

"Perhaps," he said. "You can never tell when you may be taken by bandits."

"Quite so," she said, brushing her fingers discretely against his hand, "quite so."

The men remounted, and as they rode away Betsy spoke to Lady Huntington.

"Oh thank the good Lord we are safe, Ma'am. I'm so relieved they didn't hurt you."

"Yes, Betsy, so am I. So am I."

THE END