The Lady and The Lad

Story Info
Middle-aged woman keeps him nude & subservient.
2k words
4.24
153.6k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Lady knew more about male psychology than any woman The Lad had ever met. Decades of life experience, along with her exceptionally keen powers of intuition had given her an uncanny understanding of what men really want--even when they didn't know it themselves! Beyond this, her complete mastery of male anatomy and physiology--thanks to years in professional medical work combined with plenty of recreational "field work" with her numerous lovers--gave her such a level of sexual competence that The Lad often gleefully referred to her as "a penis genius."

He also admired her confidence, her assertiveness, her habit of declaring precisely what she wanted--and thereby getting it.

Likewise, the Lady was quite satisfied with The Lad. Granted, he was equipped with only average endowments compared with so many of her former boyfriends. She frequently regaled The Lad with lusty stories of her encounters with men whose penises were simply huge next to his own. But he was utterly devoted and obedient to her, and he profoundly agreed with her philosophy about relationships between men and women. She knew with utter certainty that women are, by nature, essentially superior, morally and otherwise, and thus should be the ones in charge. She also knew that men--real men, enlightened men--are actually happiest when they learn to put their own whims and wishes aside in order to serve and satisfy a loving but authoritative female partner. The Lad was one of the few men who actually understood this philosophy completely, and was truly delighted to be in a relationship where the Lady's pleasure and happiness were paramount, while his own were but secondary.

In short: The Lady called the shots. And the Lad not only dutifully obeyed her, but loved and worshipped her all the more for it. He had never in all his 28 years been happier than in these past few years with The Lady.

Anyone looking at their relationship from the outside might say it was rife with double-standards. But that would only be a superficial and ultimately pointless observation. They had rules in their relationship to be sure--but even as one-sided or unfair as they might seem to an outsider, they made perfect sense and were perfectly fair to The Lady and The Lad.

For example, she loved to eat. She was not overweight by anyone's definition, but her lust for life and appreciation of good food had padded her small frame with a few extra pounds over the course of her 50 years. The Lad merely thought this made her all the more womanly and sexy. He loved her curves and her soft places. They turned him on immensely.

Meanwhile, she preferred him to be fit and lean. She loved sex and she loved the male form and so she made it perfectly clear that The Lad was to remain in good shape. He worked out daily and she often supervised his routines--sometimes offering pointers, scoldings, or words of encouragement, as she saw fit. She supervised his diet. And it all paid off: At 28, his body looked stronger and more toned than it had looked ten years before when he was captain of the high school swim team.

This pleased the Lady considerably. She loved to gaze upon The Lad's form, and--during the summer months in particular--she would often insist that he remain nude when they were home together. She reasoned that since she had helped more than anyone else to shape his physique, it should be on display to her at all times, readily available to inspect and examine whenever she desired. Besides, when he was nude, she could monitor his progress during his exercise routines with all the more scrutiny.

His enforced nudity also made a statement about their respective roles and status. He was hers to look at, to play with, to enjoy. He had, after all, voluntarily relinquished all control and "ownership" of his body to her. He was hers--and he really wouldn't have wanted it any other way. His role as "hers" had given him a sense of purpose and worth he had never experienced before.

This basic dynamic between them was evident in all aspects of their life together. She was the decision-maker. She was the boss. She decided how their money and free time was to be spent. She decided who should do what in their division of household labors and responsibilities. She made the rules...and he complied without any argument--ever. This dynamic was also readily apparent in their sex life. The Lady had made it abundantly clear that, because women are superior--God's final pinnacle of creation, after all--sex should always be for the woman's pleasure and satisfaction first. The Lad agreed completely. He had discovered, thanks to her, that when a man directs his sexual energies exclusively towards the goal of pleasing his woman, that somehow, paradoxically, he would end up more satisfied in the end than if he concerned himself with his own pleasure. It was just one more of the sophisticated, profound truths The Lady had revealed to him, and he was eternally grateful to her for it.

To that end, she applied a technique she called "orgasm rationing" on The Lad. She had discovered long ago that men are extremely willing and eager to please a woman when they think they might be rewarded with an orgasm. This is why men behave like such gentlemen during early courtship. Conversely, men are inclined to become lazy and disinterested in anything but themselves if they are sexually indulged too often. Indeed, she had observed how all too many men drifted off into oblivious, infant-like slumber almost immediately after they came.

So she carefully rationed The Lad's orgasms. She permitted him to come on average of about once a week. Oftentimes, he had to wait longer than that between ejaculations--sometimes several weeks. Other times, however, she'd make him come two or three times in one day, sometimes several days in a row. But that was rare. In the end, though, he never quite knew what to expect--it was always her call--and this kept him on the edge, in a perpetually heightened state of excitement, and ever so eager to please her. She took advantage of that basic component of male psychology which reasons that perhaps an orgasm might be the reward if the man first pleases (and pleases and pleases) his mate.

To stoke his fires and thus fuel his eagerness to please her all the more, she would play with his penis constantly--even as she denied him the release of having an orgasm. Yes, she really understood men! Getting him erect, teasing him for long periods of time, but then stopping before he came would put him in a state of frenzy. For him, it felt like hours and days of continuous foreplay. She had him eating out of the palm of her hand (and other parts too--but more on that later!).

For example, almost every night, when they watched television together, she would casually reach over and grasp his penis. (This was easy to do since he was usually nude.) Then she might begin to squeeze and massage it until he was fully erect. She did this as casually as most women might hold a man's hand. This would go on for maybe a half-hour, an hour, sometimes longer. But she never (or at least almost never) stroked him vigorously enough to trigger an orgasm. Then, eventually, she'd just as casually let go and resume watching TV as if nothing had happened, smirking to herself as she watched his erection linger for a while, then subside. This drove him crazy.

In the mornings, he might awaken pleasantly to find her stroking or sucking his penis. She'd stimulate him for five or ten minutes this way, only to stop suddenly, smile, and impishly declare, "Time to get up!"

Other times, he might be in the kitchen, doing the dishes (again, nude, and again, doing household chores by her direction), and she'd saunter up behind him, reach around and grab him by the balls. "These are my balls!" she'd declare. "Think I'll play with them for a while, while you do the dishes. You don't mind, do you?"

Other times still, perhaps while she was supervising one of his workouts, she'd spontaneously take his cock into her mouth. She'd suck vigorously, sometimes until he felt he was going to come. But he had long ago been instructed to tell her as soon as he felt he was getting near "the point of no return," at which point, she would stop her ministrations. But then start again. Some days, she'd play with him like this repeatedly, using her mouth, hands, feet, massage oil, etc., bringing him to the brink over and over again, but not following through to orgasm. However, on the occasions when she did follow though, he would erupt like Mt. Vesuvius. He came to understand that what he was giving up in terms of quantity as far as orgasms were concerned was far outweighed by quality. No orgasm is as powerful or as mind-blowing as one that occurs unexpectedly, following long bouts of teasing and denial. He would rather ejaculate only once every week or two at her discretion and have it be an explosion, than merely have ordinary orgasms whenever he felt like it. Again, The Lady understood this profound secret truth about men and it made her irresistible. She had virtually spoiled him for any other woman.

Just because The Lad's orgasms were rationed, however, in no way meant that The Lady's were. To the contrary! She loved to receive sexual pleasure and thus did so often. She had long ago coached The Lad to be very proficient with his lips and tongue.

Indeed, they had a little nightly ritual where, after they tucked into bed, he would kiss her on the lips, tell her he loved her, and then proceed to move downward, and plant a loving kiss on her most intimate of places. Sometimes, it was only a kiss--a token of his esteem for her awesome womanhood and his utter devotion to her--and then he would slide back up next to her and they would drift off to sleep. But they had a signal if she wanted more than a simple kiss. If she reached down and touched him on the back of the head, pushing his face closer to her sex, it meant she wanted more. She wanted to be "lulled" to sleep with a warm, blissful orgasm. And The Lad would hungrily, joyfully minister to her until she signaled him to stop. Then, they might both drift off together in an embrace, with The Lad still aroused--his hard penis pressing urgently into her belly or butt. Yet he had learned not to expect nor even desire any kind of reciprocation for his oral favors. He was happy enough that he had satisfied his Lady.

Sometimes, however, she hungered for the feel of having him inside of her. This was always a treat for him too. It didn't necessarily mean he would be permitted to come inside of her, mind you, but sometimes it did. Other times, just to remind him of who was in charge of his penis, she would ride him to orgasm herself, but tell him she had just decided that this was not the day for her cock to release its pent-up load yet. He would have to control himself for the time being. He never objected, though, knowing that ultimately, the wait would be worth it.

There were other times too, not just bedtime, when The Lady desired the pleasure of his oral abilities, and he always eagerly obliged. She chuckled silently to herself once, thinking, "This must be quite the picture," as she sat on the sofa watching one of her favorite shows, sampling goodies from the box of Godiva chocolates in her hand, while The Lad knelt naked between her feet, his head beneath her skirt as he pleasured her. She thought to herself, "We're both eating some of our favorite delectable treats!"

Both The Lad and The Lady were supremely happy.