The Lady at the Store

Story Info
An encounter at a store leads to friendship with benefits.
6k words
4.33
91.7k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was leaving the store parking lot when I saw her.

From what I had seen she was a lady in her late sixties, white hair, driving a large pick-up truck. What had got my attention was her magnificent thick arms and shoulders, and the impression that she was filling up her cabin.

I'm close to 60, single and I love full figure ladies, especially over 50. A wide 60 years old lady is to me the equivalent of some young skinny porn star for others.

I also remembered an intelligent face, white hair, bare forehead, discreet glasses. Unfortunately I was already in the line leading to the red light coming out of the parking lot when I saw her. I could not really turn around then; I had to get out of the parking lot.

But I also had to come back and see her. I went a little bit further and found an area to do a U-turn, and came back. By the time I was in the parking lot I couldn't find her; I was not even sure of the exact color of her pick-up truck. There were several who could fit the one in my memory; parked in front of different stores, the usual New-England assortment, Price Shopper, a hardware store, a pizza place, etc... I could position myself to see all the entrances and wait until she got out. But then what?... was I going to follow her car and stalk her? There would not be any opportunity to start a conversation.

So I decided to take my chances and assume that she was going to the grocery store, thereby running the risk of missing her. I parked my car and got into the store. I walked through the aisles, pretending that I was looking for somebody, which was easy as it was exactly what I was doing. I went through the store several times without finding her at first all excited by the hunt. I went outside to see if I would have better luck in other stores... fat old lady MIA... One of the pick-up trucks I had noticed and which could been hers was gone. I figured out I had lost her, too bad!

But I actually needed something, so I went back inside to get it. I hesitated between two brand names and then I heard a female voice behind me.

- Did you find who you were looking for?

I turned around and who was there but the very lady. Had she noticed what I was doing, and was the hunter hunted? No she could not have had any idea that I was looking for her.

- Sorry for prying. I had noticed you before; you seemed to be looking frantically for somebody. I take it you didn't find who you were looking for...

- ...

- But don't mind an old lady.

She smiled and she was about to leave me.

- Actually I found who I was looking for... a charming lady...

- Young man you are correct if you think flattery will lead you somewhere.

She giggled while saying that. It was a hot day and she was only wearing a loose pink T-Shirt. Her bra seemed to be loosely fitted; every time she moved or laughed, I could see the effect on her big drooping boobs trembling in the T-shirt. And the shirt was very wide at the top, allowing me to see the start of her wide soft shoulders from the neck on.

But what was really turning me on, was very round and soft arms filling up the short sleeve. Nothing loose here, the arms were pushing hard on the fabric even though the size of the shirt was very wide, probably allowing close to 8 inches in diameter, my large hand would have been barely able to circle around half of one arm. I was trying not to be too obvious in my lust for her.

Luckily we were alone in our aisle and we could continue flirting but I was wondering how to keep it going when she said...

- Would you do me a big favor? It's not fun shopping alone; would you accompany me?... if you are not in a hurry. And then you can help me put my groceries in my pick-up... But I don't want to exaggerate.

- Not at all, It will be my pleasure.

Things were starting very well. We shopped together; and while doing so we exchanged introduction and pleasantries. I learned that her name was Grace, she lived in this very town with her husband. They were retired. Well too bad that there was a husband, but we could still be friends and I could dream of her.

I told her about my own home, in an even smaller town 15 minutes away; and of my single status. She made some remarks about it.

- A handsome man like you, single?...

- Yes for now... but it can change.

- Are you divorced?

- Yes, I have been divorced for a while.

- Do you have a girlfriend?... Oh I'm sorry, I'm being rude, prying again like this.

- No I don't mind at all. No I don't have a girlfriend... nor a boyfriend.

She giggled again. I loved the sound of her giggling. It seemed like it was genuine; she was having a good time, found things funny and expressed it without restraint nor pretense. Plus I was enjoying watching her big body shaking in the process.

- Well I sure know plenty of women who would love to catch you.

- You're too kind. Too bad you're not single yourself.

- Oh I'm way too old for you.

- Not at all.

and after checking that no one was around, came close to her and whispered in her ear...

- I find you very attractive, you know.

She blushed this time.

She was finally done and we got to the cashier very happy with each other. She paid for her shopping, insisting on paying for my own. I accepted.. And we walked to her truck. I did put all her groceries bags in the back of the truck and then we got ready to say good bye. It was obvious that we wanted to keep in touch but neither of us dared say the word. Finally I said with a big smile.

- I enjoyed very much the time spent with you.

- Well me too. Do you care to do it again?

- Absolutely.

- I'm going to give you my phone number, and then you can call me and make a "shopping" date.

- That sounds great and I'll give you mine too.

We gave each other our information and we said good bye, now feeling better about not having lost the connection completely, but still unsure whether we were going to see each other again.

I came back home and relished the time passed with her, thinking of her huge fat arms, her large frame, her thick ass, her wide chest. I dreamed about a passionate embrace with her in my bed and did this several nights in a row.

And then I waited hoping for her phone call; and I waited and I waited... Three weeks passed. I had almost called her several times but had stopped just before dialing every time. What was I going to tell her, how was I going to sound? And mostly what if I called and got the husband? Finally the desire to touch those thick soft arms became stronger than my hesitations and I did dial without thinking about it any further.

- Hello...

A male voice, what do I do?...

- Good afternoon, my name is Mitch Durand. May I speak with Grace Loving please.

I sounded like a telemarketer!

- Well... may I ask what this is about.

- Yes of course.

And I plunged...

- I met Grace while shopping at a Price Chopper's three weeks ago, and we had exchanged phone numbers. I hope I'm not disturbing...

I said that while stumbling on my words like a teenager calling a girl's parents for the first time, not sure that it was the best way to deal with this man who was very likely to be Grace's husband.

- Yes now I do remember. Grace had told me about you. She had hesitated to call you. I'm sure she's going to be thrilled to be hearing from you.

"told me about you"... "thrilled"... that was certainly not the husband's reaction I was expected.

- Hold on, let me go get her.

Thirty seconds later she was on the phone.

- Hello Mitch, how nice it is to hear from you. How are you?

- I'm doing well, and you?

- Very well. It's great to hear your voice.

She was repeating herself, waiting for me to take the lead.

- Grace do you remember that we talked about a shopping date? I have some shopping to do, would you be willing to meet me at Price Choppers and shop with me?

- I'm afraid I'm all set with my shopping today; I went this morning...

- Bummer!

- But I'd love to accompany you while you shop.

- Great! What time could work for you?

- I can be ready any time.

- I'll leave in 10 minutes and will be there in half an hour... but would you prefer if I picked you up?

- Yes that would be perfect and then you can have a drink at my house afterwards.

- That would be lovely but I don't want to impose on your husband.

- Not at all he will be glad to meet you also. I told him you were a nice gentleman.

It felt almost weird but let's not make quick judgements before knowing the guy!...

She gave me the directions to her house and I was there half an hour later. She was already in the yard. I opened the door for her from inside and she came into my car. She was filling up all the space with her big frame. We hesitated, not exactly sure how to great each other, hug, kiss, hand shaking?... After she was all set up and before I started the car, I handed my hand open and palm upwards over her big thighs. She put her soft thick left hand on mine, palms against palms; it felt electrifying and my dick started to rise. Then she pushed my hand down and released the touch, while giving me a conniving smile which I interpreted as "we don't know when, we don't know how, we don't know where, but we know we are going to do it."

The future proved us right.

We got to the store and we walked together like an old couple while having a good conversation. She was pushing the caddy on my left. At some point I found some food that I needed and slowed down, so she got just a little bit ahead of me. Her right arm was lift slightly, leaving enough space to put my hand in between her arm and her side. I sized the opportunity and grabbed her arm. As I expected her arm was very soft, all enveloped with a nice layer of fat. She tensed and had a small jerky movement. I apologized.

- Oh I'm sorry I'm being too fresh?

- No it just surprised me, go ahead.

So I didn't wait for more encouragement and put my hand right back under her arm, this time going up towards her armpit underneath the T-shirt and pulled her back gently. She still tensed a little bit. I could feel underneath the soft, a layer of muscles. She was a strong woman, at least her arms were strong. She looked at me questioningly...

- I also need that.

Pointing at some bread on the stand.

- Oh I see.

Then she let me lead her by the arm. It was very arousing to lead this big woman. After that I did it again a couple of times and she made it easier for me each time so I could grab more of her flesh, sending me a message that she was without any doubt, enjoying the contact herself.

Finally I was done, we got in line to the cashier and got out.

- Now you're coming at my house?

- Yes as long you tell me you're sure I don't intrude.

- Yes I'm sure.

At her house I followed her inside.

- Luke we are here.

"Luke" came inside the room...

- Mitch this is my husband Luke.

- Luke this is my new friend Mitch.

- Well hello, it's very nice to meet you. As I told you on the phone Grace told me about you; and she made me want to meet you.

- Very weird, the husband is happy to meet the new friend, what's going on here?...

Otherwise things were definitely socially acceptable, the atmosphere seemed congenial. I'm not against threesomes but I'm leery of finding myself in a weird situation with people I don't really know.

We had a good time and the conversation was lively and interesting; nothing weird except for the sense I was getting that he knew what I wanted to do with his wife, and what I thought his wife wanted to do with me and yet not only didn't he seem to mind but he seemed to be happy for her. I was looking at him look at his wife, happy to think that she was going to have a good time! When you think about it, non jealous husbands are a blessing but yet I couldn't stop wondering what catch there was.

After an hour or so he said

- Sorry I need to leave you now; I have a meeting with some friends.

- Actually I need to get going too.

- No you don't have to. Just stay and entertain my wife.

I decided to check the waters some more. With a big smile I said...

- Aren't you afraid that I might try to seduce your pretty wife while you're gone.

He gave her a nice look and said with a laugh too, but almost serious, like meaning it.

- Well she certainly deserves it, doesn't she?

I laughed and didn't have a retort.

- Well it was very nice meeting you Mitch; hope to see you again.

- Same here.

- Honey I'll be back around midnight or so.

He kissed her gently.

After he was gone I said, keeping the same humoring tone

- Well looks like I have your husband's blessing now.

She blushed and giggled. We talked for a while. She was sitting on the couch, actually almost lying down on it; her big saggy boobs and round belly resting comfortably; her arms and hands extending on each side, her large thighs displayed for me.

I wanted very much to kiss, lick and suck those arms, put my hand on her fat thighs and go up to her pussy, and then just lie down on her bosom and stay there. Somehow the question mark I had about her husband was killing my envy.

- Grace I need to ask you a question. You may tell me that it is not of my business but I can't just let it go. What's going on with your husband?

- What do you mean, what's going on with my husband?

- Well, I may be totally wrong but it seems like you and I are attracted to each other, that your husband knows it, and not only does he not mind but he seems to like the idea.

...

She seems like take it as a punch. Then she thought while I waited, and then said.

- You are being very presumptuous. You don't know anything about this so called attraction. Here we are, we just met, I take you to my home, we have a fine time with my husband and you criticize. There is one part where you are correct though, it is none of your business.

...

My turn to feel hit!

....

- Grace, I was wrong. Please accept my sincere apologies for assuming wrongly and crossing the line. I feel that I not only hurt you and made a fool of myself but also missed an opportunity for a good friendship. I will be on my way now. Good bye Grace.

I stood up and left without giving her time to stand up and take me to the door. I just heard her say

- Good bye Mitch.

Well that could have been been a nice adventure, had I not been so anxious. But I'd rather that than running the risk of being stuck in a situation I would not feel comfortable with. So I accepted what happened and tried to forget about it. Forgetting the feel of her huge soft arm in my hand and the sight of her big boobs lying on her belly over her large thighs was more difficult and I didn't even try. Instead I actively called them back in my dreams.

The following weekend she called me.

- Hello Mitch this is Grace, pardon me to disturb you. Do you have 5 minutes?

- You're not disturbing me. And yes I do have 5 minutes.

- Mitch I owe you an explanation.

- No Grace you don't owe me anything. I'm the one who owes you more apologies.

- Yes Mitch, I know I do owe you an explanation. You had made a correct assessment of the situation last week and I went into denial mode. I'm sorry about that.

- You certainly are completely excused Grace.

- Thank you Mitch. Now do you think we can go back to when you asked me your question, and this time I would answer it truthfully.

- Yes we can do that, but please only as long as it feels right to you.

- It does. I can't answer your question quickly though. I will need to give you a little bit of background. Could we do it over tea or coffee some time?

- Certainly. Are you free this afternoon. Would you be willing to come to my house?

- I can do that. It's 1:30pm. What if come to your house around 3:00pm.

- That will be perfect.

I told her how to get to my place and asked her whether it would be tea or coffee or something else. She opted for some juice.

- That will be easy to prepare. See you then...

- Hold on, Mitch.

- Yes?

- I am attracted to you!

With an emphasis on the "am"...

I finished whatever summer weekend task I was doing and then took a shower, changed into some light summer clothes and got ready for her.

Twenty minutes later, she arrived. She was nicely dressed up. She had on some long white loose shorts doing a great job at showing her nice ass and other curves, and an alligator type white shirt which could barely hold her fat arms.

- You look great!

- Thank you Mitch, and you look very nice too.

- Why don't you come in?

I opened the door and let her in, not passing the opportunity to have a better look at her big ass.

The drinks were ready in the living room.

- You don't mind that there is no air-conditioning? I'm not very fond of it, and this room seems to keep at a reasonable temperature constantly.

- That will be good.

- Please sit down.

She sat on the couch and I sat on her right, turning to face her, our knees almost touching. She hesitated a moment and then she said.

- Luke is gay. Luke and I have an open marriage where each can have sex with other partners as long as it is safe.

...

- How long have you known, or should I say how long has he known?

- He always knew and I always knew... but it's better if I start from the beginning.

- Yes, sorry for interrupting.

She gave me a nice smile and patted my hand. I took her soft hand in mine and let it rest on her wide soft thigh.

- Luke and I met when I was in my early thirties and he was fresh out of college. I was working in a financial institution as a mid level manager and I hired him. We worked on several projects together and it was a great working match. We agreed on pretty much all issues; and if we didn't agree, we talked and quickly found an agreement.

As a result we found ourselves pulled to each other, we went out for drinks after work. Soon we became friends and then confident. He told me about being gay and his adventures, I told him about my struggle with my weight and self-acceptance, and my frustration with not finding the right guy.

Three years later, as a result of some corporate reorg he was laid off. The job market was not that great; he could not afford to keep his nice apartment for very long and he was considering moving back to his parents in Chicago even though he told me over and over that he really liked the place and wanted to stay. He had definite job opportunities but nothing concrete yet and he didn't want to run out of money and find himself without anything.

I told him... "why don't you move in with me for a little while? I can give you "your" room and you'll pay me a rent if and only if you find out a job soon; otherwise you will be my guest." He had staid at my place several times before after some long discussions over a late drink.

He immediately warmed up to the idea, did the polite thing, tried to help me find reasons to back out of my invitation but none were valid. So he staid.

Soon afterwards he found a job as I knew it would happen. But he never left my place. We ended up finding out that we were great roommates. Like at work we were getting along great and we were perfect support for each other.

Two, three years passed. I was not getting any younger and I was anxious about finding a mate and having kids. But nothing serious was coming along. I had some affairs but they didn't lead to anything or they didn't even start when I realized that the guys only wanted the sex and didn't want to be seen with me. It was not great for my ego but Luke was there to bring me back up.

As she was telling me all this, she was punctuating her conversation with body movements and in the process, was touching my arms with her soft hands, touching my thighs, getting closer to me, letting me feel her weight by bending over me. I was encouraging her by also touching her, pressing my own thighs against hers.

12