The Lady is a Champ Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like to control her bodily functions as well? What about plugs or vibrators?" He asked.

"Sure, that sounds like a good idea. It's going to horrify her beyond words that she'll need to beg permission from me in order to piss, but it will be nice and humiliating for her. Go ahead and use a harness that would allow toys but don't fit any yet. I couldn't care less if the stupid twat cums this week or not. I'm not entirely sure she knows how anyway and I'm not really in the mood to teach her."

**********

It took most of the rest of the afternoon to complete our shopping here as Margot was made to helplessly model innumerable outfits for my approval. The theme remained black leather, namely tit-lifting corsets with built in wrist-restraints, a fabulous leather bodysuit complete with a full head hood and built in six inch heels that she could barely stagger upon, and short fetish leather skirts complete with lockable under-harnesses. She looked delicious in all of them.

She was dressed now for the remainder of the day in a corset that held her breasts and nipples firmly (but barely) in place underneath, but displayed the tops of her pale white breasts to their fullest advantage. I smiled an especially evil grin at her as she burst completely into tears, but her words were stiffed by her gag.

All was now well with the universe.

In the interest of complete and brutal honesty with her, while Garth was ringing up my purchases (full price – I declined the offered discount), I took this moment while we were alone to finish reading her the riot act.

"Mags, frankly I don't give a fuck what you are thinking or care the slightest to hear what you want to say. That gag is staying on all day – all night, until your ass goes on a plane back home. As far as I am concerned, there isn't a single thought in your stupid arrogant head that I even want to know about, let alone be bothered to hear. I don't need to remind you of what your cleverness ended up doing to the Coyote's… it should be very clear in your haughty little mind what you did and what the consequences will be the moment that you decide that you don't want to honor your foolish little bet anymore. Since you were incapable of enjoying a quiet week as my guest, playing tourist, or showing any semblance of civility to anyone else around you, we're now going to play things a bit rougher and harder. Don't worry; I haven't the slightest ambition to lay a finger on you inappropriately. We don't have the time for me to whip you into anything resembling the minimum sort of behavior that I require from my girlfriends, but for the rest of the week I am going to embarrass and humiliate you in every single way I can possibly find."

She began to look pale and audibly choked behind her gag.

New Rules Princess Cupcake. You will never speak without first being spoken to. If I do direct you to speak the first and last words out of your mouth will be either Sir or Master. You will walk two paces behind me and when I stop you will drop to your knees, thighs spread apart, and eyes to the ground while waiting for me to start walking again. You will eat from my fork, drink what I put into your mouth, piss when and where I tell you to piss, and follow my every command no matter how distasteful, discomforting or even outright painful. If I order you to serve hors d'oeuvres while naked at a party of five hundred strangers with nothing but a horsetail butt plug up your ass then that is exactly what you will do, and with a smile. If you fail to please me for any reason you will know pain and you will know fear. Do you understand me completely?" She nodded her head weakly.

Just so things were completely crystal clear I took out my cell phone and typed in the Commissioner's office phone number, which she undoubtedly knew from memory, and showed it to her.

"This is your moment of truth, cupcake. I can press Send and dial his phone number and you can make any complaints about me that you wish to him. I won't deny a thing. You've got your choice… to confess your crimes to the Commissioner or else be a good little obedient slave-girl at the knees of your Master for the next five days? What is it going to be?" I took the gag out of her mouth and waited for her response. It was quiet but quite sincere.

"Sir, I will be good… Master." She said, with her eyes looking down at the floor.

"Yes, you will!" I replied, and lifted up her chin so that she could meet my eyes using an especially wicked looking riding crop made from polished walnut and reindeer hide that I had selected to use on her, if the need for chastisement arose.

**********

With our purchases put away in the car, I decided that now was as good a time as any to put my lovely slave-girl out on public display. The Haight is always changing and it's a pleasant walk with all of the shops, restaurants and stores, and with Margot on her leash with her hands bound behind her I took her for a nice long walk for some exercise.

You might think that this was a little over the top, even for San Francisco. Nope, not really. Admittedly, I didn't see any other Masters taking their slaves out for a walk in the cool mist, but there was a lot of fetish clothing to be seen, and openly worn by more than a few obvious submissives. Even a local beat police office driving by gave us a laugh and a smile.

Every couple of blocks I'd stop for an ice cream or a drink, and each time I'd order a large glass of water with a straw and after loosening her gag, I'd direct her to drink it all. Soon she wasn't at all thirsty, but I wanted a different sort of affect anyway. A few blocks later I began to detect that Margot wanted to ask me something, fairly badly, so we stopped to get her another water.

"Sir, I really must go to the bathroom soon, Master."

"Certainly not! It's not quite time to turn around and do the other side of the street yet. Besides, you need at least two more waters and then I'll give you a nice relief break in about an hour." She whimpered, but I was implacable.

We finished our walk and she drank her next two waters and then we set off for a short but near vertical climb up the hill to the top of Buena Vista Park. When I found a semi-private place with a nice view of the Haight and Golden Gate Park down below I sat myself down before her and unlocked her vaginal harness.

"Alright, you may ask for my permission to relieve yourself now."

Yep, Margot was absolutely and utterly horrified all right. She had been mostly stripped in front of total strangers a few hours ago but this was nothing compared to the distress she showed on her face now.

"Go… Now! A slave girl is not permitted any modesty or privacy. You will squat right in front of me now and piss, but in short bursts of only one second each as you start and stop your flow. This is a good pelvic muscle exercise for you that you should keep doing later anyway, but for now this is a command. Piss!"

She delayed just enough in starting her urine blow that I was just reaching for my crop to encourage her just a little bit. She kept her eyes shut but she pulsed her urine flow on and off for nearly five minutes, exactly as I had directed until she was done. There were definite tears in her eyes, but I was pleased with her and told her so, giving her a pat on the head before I refastened the harness around her groin and we resumed our walk.

*******

For tonight's dinner, I knew of a little hole in the wall restaurant in the SOMA that was friendly and popular with the fetish and kinky set, and no one blinked an eye when I brought in Margot now dressed in her head to toe leather bodysuit. Since the hood came with a zipper, I skipped the gag as unnecessary. The only part of her body that could be seen was her brown ponytail coming out of the back of the hood and her eyes, which were mortified with terror.

She hated being fed her dinner one spoon or forkful at a time, but the life of a professional and dedicated slave girl is a hard one, or so I reminded her. She squawked just enough that I zipped her mouth back up for the night just as the dessert cart arrived. I tried to pick the two that I thought she eyeballed the most and ordered them for myself, eating every crump.

If looks could have killed…

Returning to our suite, she was astonished to find that I would not be releasing her arms for the night. 'Deal with it'. I told her and semi-slammed her bedroom door on her.

About an hour later, I heard Margot trying to make her escape (rather clumsily without her hands free) but she finally made it out the door… and less than a minute later was in the hands of my security goon, who soon returned her back to me.

Ten minutes later, wearing nothing but her ball gag and a set of wrist restraints, I had the Lloyd Ross's lovely daughter nude across my lap while I was whipping her virgin ass with my formerly virgin riding crop. Apparently this was her first ever spanking and I remarked that it was long overdue and that if she ever took a personal fancy to me, then spankings would become a regular part of our courtship. This just made her squirm harder… but utterly in vain.

I couldn't help but notice that as I whipped her, her bare crotch was starting to rub hard against my knee. The little vixen was actually trying to masturbate! I let her get nice and hot and then I gave her a fast series of very hard strokes across her ass cheeks that opened her floodgates and she began to cum, trying to scream in vain behind the firm and secure gag in her mouth. When her tears were done falling, I fastened her up for the night attached to my footboard so that she could sleep on the floor, still nude by my bedside. I thought about giving her a blanket, but the carpet was pretty deep and soft, and besides it would only spoil her.

Needless to say I slept like a baby. I didn't bother to ask Margot how she slept.

******

In the morning, I unhitched her from the bed and directed her to go piss. Nice and slow, just like last time, and I watched her obey in the mirror with some amusement while I shaved. When she was done I unfastened her arms long enough for her to take a long shower (by herself) while I laid out today's fetish wardrobe outfit for her to wear. She dressed on her own without incident and was kneeling outside the bathroom for my approval inspection and for her hands and mouth to be refastened while I showered.

I wasn't sure I particularly wanted to allow my slave to see me hot, naked and wet, just out of a nice shower, but I decided that I didn't have anything to hide. I'd been very good about working out every morning in the player's gym with our team trainer and I also had more than enough love muscle to be worth showing off. Besides, that sort of opinion from a slave should mean little to a proper Master. I did notice that her eyes kept drifting up to look at my muscular physique and especially my firm ass and my cock and balls while I dried myself, instead of keeping them demurely on the floor as she had been instructed. A minor fault, but I decided to be merciful… it was still early in the day.

12