The Lady Next Door Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zack had never had any discussions with his parents about love, sex, women, or anything along those lines. Likewise, he'd never really thought about his mother as anything other than his mother. She was nice looking, and he always had taken that for granted.

Now, he noticed almost for the first time that she really was very attractive. Usually always in business attire, it was difficult to assess her true beauty. But he could see that she did not quite have Dominique's body, yet she was no slouch either. In fact, he suspected that she would turn heads in one of Dominique's skimpy bikinis.

All these thoughts led Zack to say, "She's got nothing on you, mom."

Louise and Joel traded looks of surprise.

"That's very nice," Louise said. "Thank you, son."

* * *

The next morning, Zack knew he could not avoid the inevitable, so he marched next door to retrieve the lawn mower. He did the polite thing and rang the doorbell to let them know he was getting it, rather than simply going into their yard without their knowledge.

And of course, Dominique answered the door. But at least, she was mostly dressed in a solid robe that revealed nothing--no clue whether there was anything underneath.

"Ah, good morning, Zack," she greeted with a big smile.

"Hi, Dominique. I just came to get the lawn mower."

"Of course. Come in."

"I can go through the gate."

"Nonsense. Come in. We are just having breakfast. Can I get you something?"

The kitchen actually smelled wonderful with the scent of baked goods and fresh coffee.

"Do you drink coffee?" Dominique asked.

"Yes."

"Then sit. I'll pour you a cup and you can try my croissants."

"Good morning, Zack," a cheery Ralph greeted. "Dominique's croissants are magnificent. How are you this morning? Recovered from yesterday?"

"Uh, uh, yeah. I apologize for running off."

"No need to. I guess we came on a little strong," Ralph admitted.

Zack did not comment, not really knowing what to say.

"We've lived all over the world," Ralph explained, "and most of those places are more open about... such things... than here in the United States."

"Where have you lived?" Zack asked, not knowing anyone who lived in other countries.

"We met many years ago in Paris," Dominique said. "Ralphie worked in the oil industry. We've lived in the Netherlands, the middle east, Brazil, and now here."

"Is it true that people can go nude on the beaches in Brazil?"

With a chuckle, Dominique responded, "Not all of the beaches, but there are a few clothing optional. We've been to some."

"Do you like being nude, Zack?" Ralph asked.

"I don't usually do anything nude--except shower."

Ralph nodded. "Never swam nude?"

With a shake of his head, Zack said, "No place to do that, not that I've had any need to."

"It is most satisfying," Dominique said.

"It's one of the reasons we bought this house," Ralph pointed out. "The yard and pool are completely private. Well, almost. The only thing we didn't notice was your bedroom window overlooking us."

Hanging his head, Zack said, "Sorry. The water can be mesmerizing."

"You are welcome to swim nude any time you like," Dominique offered.

Zack forced a smile and a hesitant nod and covered it up by taking a bite of the croissant. "Wow! This is delicious!" It really was, and he took another bite. When he'd finished it, he stood, "Well, I better get going and get out of your hair."

"You're welcome any time," Ralph said. "Your dad said you'd be weed-eating and edging today. I'll pay you to do our yard."

"Sure."

* * *

Even though Dominique's handjob was the most exciting thing ever to happen to him, there was still something unsettling about it, though he wasn't exactly certain what. Rolling the lawn mower back into his garage, Zack thought he would be clever and not wait until afternoon when Dominique laid out by the pool and instead do the weed-eating earlier. Like now. Further, he shrewdly changed into his swimsuit.

As with the lawn-mowing, Zack did his own yard first, and then moved on to the Carters' front yard. Finally, he again rang their doorbell to see if he could do the rear. Mr. Carter answered.

"Zack, my boy."

"Hello again, Mr. Carter. I'm here to weed eat and edge your back yard."

"Early today."

"Thought I'd get it out way so I wouldn't interfere with Dominique's sunbathing."

"That's thoughtful, but unnecessary. She enjoys your company."

"She does?" Zack questioned with surprise.

"Yes, she does, Zack. You're closer to her age than I am. Keeps her feeling young to be with people your age."

With a nod, Zack explained, "I'm just not used to a woman who wears so little."

Ralph chuckled. "Don't let it make you uncomfortable. As you've seen, she's not modest. Just enjoy the view."

Zack nodded awkwardly at this old man telling him it was okay to admire his sparsely clad wife. The teen quickly headed to the rear yard to complete his task. After that chat, he shouldn't have been surprised that Dominique appeared on the patio in another skimpy swimsuit before he finished.

"Hey there, Zack," she greeted when he was done.

"Hi."

"You done?"

"Yeah."

"And you wore your swimsuit," she noted with a smirk. "Can I get you something to drink? Water? Soda?"

"Water would be nice. Thanks." He was thirsty.

Dominique disappeared inside and returned seconds later with a bottled water. "Come sit and relax."

He wanted to, but at the same time, he didn't. However, she was too irresistible not to. He sat in a patio chair, and Dominique pulled one very close and sat.

"You mind if I get comfortable?"

It was her house. What could he say? He merely shook his head.

And of course, she removed her top. Even though he'd seen her tits already, they were so amazing, his eyes widened, mouth went agape.

Dominique grinned. "I'm sorry."

"Excuse me?"

She gestured to her breasts. "That's all guys look at. You think they're nice, but for me, they're almost a curse."

It was a revelation to Zack. He thought she was always showing them off, but it never occurred to him they were a problem for her. His eyes went to her face. She was incredibly beautiful. "And I'm doing the same thing. I'm sorry. You really are beautiful," he surprised himself by saying.

"Thank you," she said with a big smile. "But you're a young man. I'd be disappointed if you didn't look at them."

Confused by that, Zack grinned, loosening up. "Happy to oblige."

They both laughed.

"You have a girlfriend, Zack?"

With a grimace, he shook his head. "I'm kinda shy around girls. I don't usually get a second date."

"Mmmm, I've noticed. Do I make you nervous?"

He shrugged. "A little. I've never seen a real naked woman before except in photos let alone being with one in person."

"Do you like being with a real naked woman?"

Nervously, Zack answered. "I guess."

"Have you masturbated to me?"

Zack was shocked that she asked such a question. His face reflected that.

"It's okay," Dominique said. "You can tell me. I won't be upset."

Zack was still too dumbfounded to respond.

"You have, haven't you?"

Hanging his head, Zack unwittingly answered, "Sorry."

"Don't be. I'd be disappointed if you didn't."

Now, his face showed his surprise.

"You thought I would be upset?"

"I guess I did."

"Does it surprise you that I'm not?"

With a smirk, Zack said, "I'm learning that nothing is surprising about you."

Dominique laughed. "Good. Because I do not like being predictable." She stood and removed her bottom, and before sitting back down, she turned her chair to face him. "So, you did jerk off to me. I would have liked to see that. Would you consider doing it for me?"

"You want me to jerk off for you?"

"Remember. Nothing is surprising about me."

"Why do you want to see that?"

Dominique offered one of her irresistible smiles, and whispered, "Because you have a beautiful cock and I like to see cocks erupt."

"What about Mr. Carter?"

Dominique spread her legs slightly placing her pussy on display. "He knows he can't provide all my needs."

"Since we're being so personal, can I ask why you married such an older man?"

Dominique stared off into the distance. "When I was younger, too many of the men my age were not very mature. Probably not as mature as you are for your age. I was frustrated. I met Ralphie and he was a real gentleman, and of course, mature. He was good to me. And since we've been married, he takes care of me, and I love him."

"I'm sorry for asking this, but did it not occur to you that one day you would--"

"I know where you are going with this, Zack. One day, you will meet a girl and you will fall in love, and you will not think of anything else, and nothing else will matter."

"So, Mr. Carter lets you fool around?" Zack boldly asked.

"He understands that I have sexual needs that he cannot provide. Occasionally, that means it must come from somewhere else."

"Or someone?"

"Of course. But we're both extremely picky when it comes to that."

"Picky? What does that mean?" Zack caught himself. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be asking these questions. It's none of my business."

"As you noted, we're having a personal conversation. And that's a good question. It means, we don't want someone who might want to get serious with me or want more than we are willing to give."

"You mean someone who might want to steal you away from Mr. Carter?"

"You're very perceptive."

"And that would not be someone like me."

Dominique was amazed at his insightfulness. "Something like that." She casually dropped her hand to her lap and started fingering her pussy. Her voice turned whispery. "This conversation is making me horny. Will you jerk off for me? Please? I know you want to come. I can see your cock jumping in your swimsuit."

She was right about that. He'd been hard since this conversation began. His dick was screaming for relief. What the hell? After a deep breath, he pulled the elastic waistband of his swimsuit down enough to expose his hard rod, and then wrapped his hand around it.

"Please take your suit off."

Zack should have expected that. He complied, nonetheless. He watched Dominique play with herself as further stimulation to pump his cock. He liked to stroke himself slowly, steadily. Particularly, he didn't want to blow his wad too soon, which he could have easily done. Watching this gorgeous, naked woman frig herself was as enjoyable as an orgasm. The problem was, between their conversation, her nudity, and his horniness, he could not hold out too much longer. A few more strokes were all he could take before he felt that familiar build-up. He squinted his eyes and his breathing quickened as did his stroking.

Dominique could see he was ready to explode. "Would you come over here and shoot your cum on me?"

As strange as that was to Zack, it was also too erotic to pass up. But it was so enticing, he almost didn't make it in time. As it was, his first jets flew when he was still a couple of feet away. However, he was so charged up, they still hit their mark. When he reached the chair, she had spread her legs even wider for him to stand between. He felt as though the sight of his creamy, white jism landing on and dripping down those magnificent tits caused him to shoot more.

And if that wasn't enough, Dominique scooped some of it up and used it to bring herself to a massive orgasm. He had to step back when she closed her legs with her hand still jammed between. She shook and shivered and moaned and whined.

Zack had never seen a woman climax like that. He'd always assumed that the women in porn videos were acting, faking it. This woman was having a real, intense orgasm. More semen oozed from his cock.

That did not escape Dominique's attention. She swiped up those drops with her finger and licked it off with her tongue. To his wide eyes, she explained, "I love the taste of cum."

He didn't know what to say, but he was not really surprised. Reaching for his swimsuit, Zack said, "Guess it's time for me to head home for lunch."

"You don't need to. I've got to fix Ralphie's lunch. You're welcome to join us."

He didn't really have anything particularly good to eat at home. Why not? "Thanks. That would be nice."

With a big smile, she said, "Wonderful! Come on in."

Zack followed Dominique into the kitchen. She reached for some paper towels to wipe the semen off her tits.

At that moment, Ralph entered, and seeing what she was doing, he chuckled. He pointed to her neck. "Missed a spot."

Dominique giggled as she wiped it. "Zack, have you ever had Croque Monsieur?"

"Don't even know what that is."

"It's a sandwich."

"Mmmm. Can't wait," Ralph commented. He gestured for Zack to join him at the breakfast table. He observed his guest watching his nude wife flit around the kitchen. "She's something, isn't she?"

Realizing he'd been staring, Zack remarked, "Like nothing I've ever seen." Then he caught himself. "Oh, sorry."

"No need to be."

What became humorous was when Dominique put on an apron that covered only the front of her tits and wrapped around her lower body.

"She does that when cooking," Ralph explained. "Don't want to burn that beautiful skin."

Zack merely nodded.

The sandwich was amazing with the melted cheese on top. Zack could have easily eaten a second one, but none was offered. He made certain to compliment Dominique. Ralph gobbled his up, as well, and when he finished, he excused himself to take his afternoon nap, pecking his wife on the cheek as he left the kitchen.

"This is when I usually go lay out by the pool," Dominique noted.

"I'll leave you to it," Zack said.

"Why don't you join me? I'd love the company."

Zack really didn't have anything else to do and he was becoming comfortable being around this beautiful woman, clothed or not. He also remembered Mr. Carter saying that she enjoyed being around younger people.

Once out on the patio, she arranged loungers in the shade side by side, and adjusted the backs so they could stretch out, but also sit up.

"You can get naked, if you like," Dominique offered.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"You should give nudity a try. And, yes, I would like it."

What the hell? He'd already jerked off for her. He removed his swimsuit and t-shirt, then relaxed on the lounger next to her.

They were both quiet for several minutes enjoying the warm sun and gentle breeze. Dominique glanced over to her new friend and was amused to see him nearly supine with his erect dick standing straight up like a flagpole.

"Thinking pleasant thoughts?" she asked.

"Yeah. Why?"

"I see your rising contentment."

Realizing what she must be referring to, Zack lifted his head to see his cock pointing skyward. "Oh, sorry. I--"

"No need to be sorry. You don't have to keep apologizing. It looks inviting." Dominique casually eased off her lounger and knelt beside Zack's. He watched with interest and anticipation as she gently wrapped her hand around the base of his shaft. His breathing quickened thinking he knew what she was going to do. When her mouth descended and engulfed his cock, a little girl-like whimper sounded in his throat.

The feeling of his dick in her mouth with her tongue swirling around was the most incredible experience he'd ever had, far eclipsing her handjob. He was lightheaded watching her lips form a seal around his rod as they slid up and down. The breeze chilled the exposed skin until it was in her mouth warmed by her saliva.

Of course, he'd seen many blowjobs in porn videos and always imagined what one would feel like. But never in his horniest dreams were they like this. Since so many videos had blowjobs, he'd also wondered if the women giving them really enjoyed doing it or if it was just something they had to do. However, Zack could tell by the loving attention Dominique was giving to his cock that she really enjoyed it. Not only that, even though he had nothing to compare her to, she was very good.

He wanted to keep watching, but he also wanted to just lay back and enjoy it. And if her mouth on his dick was not enough, she then sucked his balls, one at a time. When each one was in her mouth, she tenderly rolled it around as though sucking on candy. He hadn't considered how exciting this was. When he jerked off, he never played with his nuts.

Dominique went back to his cock but now massaged his scrotum in the palm of her hand. Again, her touch was extremely gentle. She also rubbed that small area between his balls and anus, and even that felt wonderful. She knew all the tricks.

To accompany her oral expertise on his shaft, she also stroked it. Her hand sliding on his lubed rod felt good. That was what always made him come when he jerked off: a little spit in his palm. Likewise, her saliva coating his dick and her mouth were an irresistible combination, and he felt his balls working up a load.

Seconds later, he blurted, "I'm gonna come!" And as he hoped she would, she closed her lips around his shaft to accept the blast of cream that shot out of his dick.

He had to watch and saw her cheeks contract as she sucked and swallowed all he had to give. Ejaculating was one of the greatest pleasures there was. The feeling of that load moving through his urethra was incredible. But once it left and was deposited into a tissue, or the toilet, or a trash can, that meant nothing. However, having it sucked out and mixing with saliva added an element that was unmistakable. It caused Zack to shiver.

Finally, Dominique let Zack's cock slip from between her lips. She looked up with a satisfied smile, a drop of cum in each corner of her mouth. "How was that?"

"Incredible! Amazing! Spectacular! I don't know what word describes it better."

"I'm so happy you liked it. Was that your first blowjob?"

"Everything we've done has been my first."

"I'm pleased it was with me. So, do you know what the gentlemanly thing to do now is?"

"Not really."

"Reciprocate. Would you like me to teach you how to perform oral on me?"

"You mean, eat your pussy?" he asked excitedly.

She laughed at his use of the vernacular. "Yes."

That was another activity he had seen many times in videos. The first few times, he thought it was unappealing. But as time went on and he found himself aroused from seeing it, he realized it was something he wanted to do. Now, not only would he have his chance, but it would be on this gorgeous woman who had the most beautiful pussy. His mouth was watering at the thought. "I'd love to."

That brought another big smile. "I was hoping you would. I am especially excited to have you do it."

That surprised him. "Why me?"

"I assume you have not done it before."

"No. I have not."

Dominique sat down on her lounger facing him. "Then I am going to teach you how to do it properly. You will become so good at it that girls will go crazy."

That made Zack chuckle. But he was willing to learn.

"I am going to begin by teaching you what I like. Other women and girls might not like it exactly as I do, so it will be up to you to determine what she likes."

"How do I do that?"

"If you are lucky, she will tell you what she likes. But she might not be that direct. You might do something, and she will say I like that, or I don't like that. If she likes it, keep doing it. If she does not, try something else. And always remember, no means no."

"I understand. What if she doesn't tell me?" he wanted to know.

"Then you must figure it out for yourself. Pay attention to her response. If she moans, she quite possibly likes it. A groan could mean she does not. Learn the signals. But they will be different with each woman or girl."