The Lady of the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The naked truth is that's hardly a joke," she smirked, "I can do this all day."

I held up my hands.

"You win. I can barely keep up."

"We can spend the evening in the pool house. It was home for the summer, and I spent a lot of my time there thinking about you."

"That's romantic in a pool boy fantasy sort of way."

"You're okay with spending the night there?"

"A tin shack in a junkyard would seem like paradise with you in it."

She stroked my thigh.

"You're sweet, and that's the reason why I've missed you so much. You're pretty mushy for a guy. Also the pool house isn't heated. We'll have to cuddle to keep warm. I brought a couple sleeping bags to zip together."

She flashed that thousand watt smile at me.

"I'm sweet only for you, darling," I turned to her, "so, how have you been?"

"Lonely. I went back to Ann Arbor and announced that I had broken off my engagement. Over the next week, I discovered that none of my friends liked Steve. Several of his supposed buddies hit on me, then a girl friend fixed me up with a handsome, go-getter of a Michigan man who was perfect for me in every way but one."

"What was that?"

"He wasn't you. I talked with my mother about Steve and you. I told her everything and she suggested that I go on the pill. I'm liking this 'telling the truth' thing,'' she used air quotes which made me nervous since she took her hands the steering wheel to do so and we were doing 79 miles per hour in traffic, "she also told me that the heart wants what the heart wants. Steve and you had both shown me who you were, and that I should believe both of you. It didn't take much reflection to figure out who I wanted."

She stared straight ahead watching the road, and that freed her to talk.

"Don't take this wrong, but you're not the kind of guy I thought I'd be happy with. I thought I wanted an urban sophisticate, then along comes you being brutally honest and not caring a bit about fashion or the urban scene. Now I can't get you out of my head," she shrugged.

"I'm not the he-man type, and I do enjoy reading. Not crazy about crowds though."

"No, you're not, but when that storm hit, you knew what to do. I was safe with you," she frowned deep in thought. "It's been a long time since I felt that safe, protected and cherished. I can't even imagine what Steve would have done in the same situation. We'd probably be dead."

She glanced over at me with dewy eyes.

"I like being cherished and protected very much. I watched my dad leave my mother and me when I was ten. I know the effect it had on her, but I never considered the effect it had on me. When my dad remarried, and my mom got a boy friend, I got lost in the shuffle. I seriously wonder if I was sent away to boarding school to get me away from them. Even Steve nudged me aside to concentrate on his career and his sexual proclivities. I haven't trusted anyone until you. I knew from the moment that storm threatened that you wouldn't leave me, and that you would get us to safety. I could get used to that feeling."

"I would never push you to the side, Viv."

"I know that," she looked at me, and I wanted her to keep her eyes on the road, "you say important stuff so quietly that I don't hear it sometimes. If we're going to keep this thing between us going, I'm going to have to learn to listen to you more."

I stroked her cheek.

"And I promise to speak a little louder when I discover that you haven't heard me."

She directed her attention back to the road, and I relaxed a little.

"I wanted to stay there after you went to the hospital, but I couldn't be with you because we're not married," she stroked my thigh. "I also had my own classes to attend. So I did the next best thing. I contacted the dean of students at State and told him what had happened. He contacted your professors. Then I called your campus veteran's group. When I told them what you did, they were enthusiastic about helping you. By the way, if anyone asks, I'm your fiancee. Finally, for the first couple of weeks, I ordered you food every night to make sure you got some nourishment."

"You did that for me?"

"Well, sort of. I told my father what had happened and how you had saved my life a couple of times. He was the one who sent the specialist to the hospital up north, and he said that I could expense all those meals back to him. He wants to meet you. He wants to thank you for saving me."

After a brief silence, she patted my leg. "So how was your time away from me?"

"The truth?"

She nodded.

"It was hell. I stumbled around campus half healed and feeling like I was missing the best half of myself. I'd hear a joke and think I should share that with you, then I'd remember that there was no you to share it with. The evenings were the hardest. When I should have been studying, I was staring off into the darkness thinking of you." I squeezed her thigh. "I've never met a woman like you. The thought of never seeing you again made me ache. And I'm not good for myself or anyone else without you."

She slipped her hand into mine.

"We make a great pair, don't we? How did we get so separated from the normal flow of things? Life seemed to be all sham and nonsense without you. I don't feel complete without you," she gave me a sad smile, "We need to build a life together."

"I was thinking the same thing," I patted her thigh.

The miles passed and farmland retreated giving way to pine forest. At the town of Grayling, we headed west into a country of forests dotted with lakes and swamps. Before long we bumped along on the two lane leading up to her father's palatial summer home. We pulled into the backyard and she carried a huge backpack into the boathouse refusing to let me do it. Across the lake the island looked like Eden, a haven of freedom from the world around it. From my side it had looked like a mystery that I had to explore.

"We have the place to ourselves. I checked with Dad. He doesn't have any leaf peepers coming up until next week."

In her room, Viv wiggled out of her slacks and threw them over a chair exposing her long beautiful legs. The rest of her clothes followed in short order. When she removed her panties, she shot them at me as if they were a rubber band.

"The hot tub is set to 102 degrees and I'm looking forward to spending a sunny afternoon sipping wine with my honey, but first, let's make hot, passionate love; I've spent weeks waiting for this moment."

I slid out of my clothing while she sat crosslegged on the bed watching.

I settled next to her at bit nervous. Had she built this up in her mind so huge that no matter what I did, it would be less than expected? I did the only thing I could, I pulled her into a kiss. Our bare skin touching stoked the fire in me that had been on low simmer since I had gotten her message.

"How should we make love the first time?" she asked.

"I want to see you have an orgasm. I turns me on to see my partner respond to me."

"Missionary position?" Viv offered.

"How about cowgirl? My stomach is still tender."

"Sounds like fun." Viv pushed me down onto the bed then straddled my hips.

"I'm so horny that I want you in me now." She grabbed my cock and stroked it a couple of times.

I reached up to gently pinch and twist her nipples until they grew hard between my fingers.

She smiled down at me then wetted the tip of my cock with her juices. She positioned me below her as she settled onto me. She gasped at first, and then smiled.

"Wow, you feel good inside me," she purred, "you're a bit more of a stretch than I'm used to, but I like it."

Her slightest move sent pulses of pleasure through me. She began with a couple slow comfortable strokes maximizing sensation. I loved the sensuality of her repeatedly engulfing me. A shiver ran through her. A joyful laugh escaped her lips.

"How do you do that to me? I've never had an orgasm on insertion. You give me orgasms by touching me."

"It's teamwork. You want an orgasm, and I want to give you one."

She wiggled her hips with her face showing her intense concentration. She bent down and laid a deep kiss on me full of tongue and passion.

"I like this. Steve was never much for experimenting with positions," she rocked her hips a couple of times while I brushed her nipples.

She messaged her tummy. "I can feel you from the outside."

"You need to play with my breasts while I hump you. It makes for an arousing feeling. You're so deep into me and I love how full you make me feel. Can we stay like this?"

I grabbed her hips to steady her.

"We can stay this way forever if you like. They taught me meditation in the hospital for pain control after I was wounded. It has other benefits too. I can hold back my orgasm."

She wiggled her bottom against me.

"We'll see about that. I accept your challenge."

I pushed back her hair from her forehead and stared into those amazing green eyes.

"I'm making love with the most beautiful woman in the world. That should be challenge enough."

She kissed my forehead.

"I'm not even close to the most beautiful woman in the world."

She was beginning to wiggle around on my lap and I responded by thrusting up into her. She closed her eyes and leaned her head into mine.

"My father told me a long time ago that I should only make love to the most beautiful woman in the world, and if I wasn't then I was with the wrong woman."

"Aw, that's sweet."

She began rocking her hips then stopped and collapsed into me. A moan escaped her lips. I held her tight stroking her back while she recovered.

"These orgasms keep getting in the way. Every time I start rocking my hips, I look into your eyes then wham. I have an orgasm. You need to stop looking so damn sexy."

I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Take your time and enjoy every moment of this, I know I am."

She resumed rocking on my lap again. But this time it was different. She entered a state of near constant orgasm with her next orgasm building before she came down from the last one.

"Man, this feels good, but I want you to cum for me. I'm getting tired."

There was urgency in her voice as she ground her hips back and forth.

I relaxed my control and allowed my orgasm to build.

"I'm nearly there," I growled before I held her in a bear hug then pumped and pumped into her.

That set her off.

"I'm coming too."

She dug her nails into my back, and the sharp pain intensified my ecstasy. When it was over she rolled off of me onto the bed. She reached over and stroked my cheek.

"That was so worth waiting for," she gasped.

I kissed her shoulder by way of reply. It was the only part that I could get my lips to from my current position spooned in next to her.

"We should do this more," she murmured followed by a yawn, "your desire turns me on."

We awoke as the sun was setting. The days get short in October and sleeping in each other's arms was perfect way to spend our afternoon together.

"I brought up two steaks so I could ogle your ass on the pool deck as I watched from the hot tub," she sat up and stroked my hip, "now I don't want to waste the time. Let's order a pizza. You like Hawaiian?"

"I love Hawaiian."

In the early evening darkness we watched the pizza guy pull up from the hot tub. Viv got out and pulled an over sized hockey jersey over her wet body. The shirt clung to every curve and crevice on her. She didn't seem to mind and I'm sure the delivery guy didn't either.

She set the pizza on the edge of the tub, peeled off her shirt and reentered the water.

"Do accountants make good money?" she handed me a slice then licked her thumb.

"CPA's do really well. It takes work to get certified, but I'm going to do it."

"That's good because we'll need a place on a lake. I get horny wandering about without clothing."

"When did we go from friends to lovers to engaged?" I asked between bites.

She chewed for a moment deep in thought.

"I'm not sure we were ever friends. I wanted you the second I watched you wade out of the water naked. What about you?"

"I don't believe in love at first sight, but when I saw you standing on shore in that orange suit, it was love at first sight. What do you call it when you don't believe in magic, but magic happens anyway?"

"Wonderful?"

I nodded. "It's certainly that."

"So what do we do now?" she rubbed her silky smooth leg up and down mine beneath the water.

"The usual stuff. We take long walks together, I read you poetry over the phone when we're apart, we spend winter weekends in a cozy bed getting to know each other, we have little spats followed by amazing make up sex. I place you at the center of my world, and you place me at the center of yours, and we let the magic continue to happen."

"Look at you waxing romantic. I like everything I've heard so far."

She threw her arms around me and kissed my cheek.

I looked out across the water to the island. It was only a slightly darker spot in the middle of the dark lake.

"Can we row out to the island in the morning if the weather's good. I'd like to say goodbye to the place."

She nodded.

"Do you think the boat we sheltered under is still out there?"

"Probably, it's not worth the work it would take to remove it. Why?"

"It was under there in the dark with God knows what dropping down on top of us that I realized how much I loved you. I realized that you and I not not spending our lives together would be a tragedy."

"If we're going to rescue that boat, then I want your orange bathing suit buried in the sand under the boat for the same reason."

She slapped me in the arm. "Is it all about sex to you?"

"No, but I wasn't attracted to your huge IQ first. I liked it when I discovered it along with your personality, but it wasn't the first thing. I was attracted to that beautiful woman in her orange suit first."

She stroked my cheek. "You're going to be a project, but I can be patient."