The Lady Was Bashful

Story Info
But where did that shyness go?
5.3k words
4.36
18.3k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,694 Followers

Carl worked his way up the small stream, he could see the large pool, but just the lower section of it.

There was no way past the huge boulder jutting out into the water, but the pool certainly looked inviting. Any larger fish should be lying in the calmer water just past that boulder, yet no way could he cast his lure from where he was.

He needed to get above that somehow. Looking back, he saw what appeared to be a Deer trail headed upwards, so he went that way.

Down below at their camp, he knew that Sally was probably again out Sun bathing, that was what she had done both days they had been here.

Carl was happy, since they both knew very well that no one was around, Sally had actually sunbathed partially nude, her lovely breasts bare to the warm Sun. Now that was something he was fairly sure she had never done before in her entire life, and Carl loved that.

At home, she usually wore something, even to bed. A few times he managed to end up in the shower with her, always over her protests.

It was just the way she was, overly bashful about her body. So when the two of them lay on a blanket on the soft sandy bit of beach, and she had slipped her swimsuit top off, Carl's reaction was nearly instant.

It had been a fine trip, there was no one around for miles, that Carl was sure of. The road in was across private property, all of it owned by the timber company Carl worked for.

That was how he had obtained a key to the heavy steel gate. Carl didn't even have permission to be in there either, but while out doing a timber cruise for future harvests a few months earlier, he had found the spot.

With vacation time coming, he checked the long term weather report and everything fell into place perfectly. Getting the key had been easy, it was hanging on the wall in the survey crew's work room. The one day it took to have a copy made, no one had missed it.

It did flash into his thoughts that if he got caught doing that there might be hell to pay, but no one would ever know so why not? There was nothing up there but land and trees, and that fine looking stream that no one had put a hook in for years. Even the roads in and out had grasses growing in what was once tracks, so it was clear the area was seldom visited.

One thing Carl loved to do was catch fish.

They had driven nearly 20 miles up what had been an access road, then turned down a side road that was little more than a trail. The bull dozers hadn't yet come in to open up the access, so it was a bit tight in spots.

His big Dodge four wheel drive rig handled the rough gravel road easily, in some spots he just used the heavy bars attached to the front to push his way through.

Several times they had to stop, to remove larger chunks of brush and once he even had to get out his little 16" chainsaw to cut a tree into pieces so they could get by. There were quite a few broken limbs, the Western exposure meant that area got a lot of wind off the ocean, so it was scheduled for early harvest.

That was part of why Carl decided to go up there, once the trees were cut and the replant done, it would be a long time before it was the same again.

They had a full week to enjoy the wilderness, nothing was scheduled to be harvested for at least another year or so.

Carl sat down and looked at the map he had of the area, the stream made a long bend, came back around and that meant up above the pool he would be less than 100 yards from where he started.

He could walk straight across and end up right back at their camp, an easy wade across the stream.

Folding the map, he looked at the Deer trail carefully. It appeared to be quite a climb, but he was sure he could make it.

Folding his light rod into sections, he stowed that in his pack and began to work his way up over the boulders.

+++

Sally stretched in the Sunshine, this had been wonderful for the two of them. Carl worked so hard, and he was so good to her.

There was just that one thing between them, Carl always wanted her to dress sexy, look good for him. That was something that was difficult for her, her underlying modesty got in the way.

From as far back as Sally could remember, her Mother had pounded it into her, going so far as to make sure her clothing was always the type that kept her covered completely.

Even when the other girls all wore shorter skirts and pretty colors, her own had been below the knees and drab. Sally got teased for that, but there was nothing she could do about it. Her Mother was firm on how she was to dress.

No way was her daughter going to end up like she did, pregnant and alone at barely eighteen. The young man that she thought she loved had left and never came back, not once in all of the time that Sally was growing up.

The result was a bitterness in her Mother, a suspicion about men.

Oddly, the clothing store her Mother ran was filled with attractive outfits, those were what sold of course.

That store was her Mother's life, she worked there from 8 every morning until well past five, every single day except Sunday, sometimes even then.

Sunday was normally church, without fail. Her Mother had never been out on a date, not one time that Sally could ever remember.

So Sally was overly modest, even with her husband. She wore her cotton nightgown to their bed, and while she did enjoy lovemaking a lot, she preferred the lights either out or at least very low.

+++

That day she met Carl was one Sally would never forget, she was at the park near where she and her Mother lived. He was up on a small stage, playing a guitar and singing. She liked his music, clapped furiously as each song ended. At one point Carl glanced over to where Sally was sitting on a blanket with her girl friend Marie, and smiled broadly.

Marie had peppermint flavored booze of some kind, she had filled a soda pop bottle with it so no one around was paying any attention. The stuff made her head swim and her tongue burn.

Her Mom would have thrown a fit about that, plus Marie always wore clothes that showed herself off, short skirts or tight jeans, loose blouses. The kind of things that Sally would never even dream of wearing in public.

When Carl stopped for a break and two girls took his place singing, he walked over to them and asked them if they enjoyed his music.

And he was talking to Sally...not Marie? The next thing Sally knew, the young man was sitting with them and somewhere in there Marie had vanished with a smirk.

It was just a couple of years later when Carl asked her the big question, Sally expected it by then. He had already met Sally's Mother, his easy manner and polite charm won her over in just a brief period. The fact that he was working for his Master's degree in forestry didn't hurt any there, either.

Here was a nice and polite young man, good looking and capable of taking good care of her little girl?

In her Mother's mind, it couldn't be better. She was well aware that her daughter would one day find someone, so she was resigned to it.

She did set Sally down and explain all about sex and what was going to happen, Sally sat demurely and listened carefully. There was no real point in mentioning that she already knew all about that part, Carl had spent quite a lot of time teaching her when they parked after a date.

Even before they got married, Carl had suggested she dress differently though, Sally did to please him, just a little bit.

Her outfits became prettier colors, her friend Marie had long since taught her some makeup and hair style tricks.

The underlying modesty remained though, until here way out in nature. She slipped her modest top off, spotting the delight in her man's eyes.

That became a wonderful afternoon, Carl's lovemaking had been slow, so very slow that her moments of pleasure had nearly blinded her.

So far out in the middle of nowhere, the Sunshine warm on her skin, soft rustlings of a breeze in the nearby bushes, for some reason being naked just felt...right?

+++

Finally up on top of the big rock shelf jutting out into the stream, Carl looked down From that angle, he could see he was correct, there were several very large Trout sulking at the base of the rocks.

He glanced over towards the camp site, and was surprised. There lay Sally, on the sandy beach near where they had set up camp.

All she had on was her bikini bottoms, she was only perhaps 100 yards away and he had a perfect view. One arm was draped over her eyes, she appeared to be dozing. Carl grinned to himself, he had expected her to be wearing the full suit since he wasn't there.

Lord she looked beautiful like that, out in the open, in nature, vulnerable and exposed. He very nearly gave up the fishing, thinking of heading over there.

In his back pack, he had a small set of field glasses, he got those out and looked at her. It nearly took his breath away, even though Sally was his own wife.

Something about watching her when she didn't know he was just turned him on beyond belief.

His mind flashed back to years before, sitting in his room in the dark watching the lady next door. The woman seldom closed her curtains, and watching her became one of his favorite past times.

That was why he had bought the small field glasses at a 2nd hand store, the same ones he still carried. Watching the woman was amazing, with the field glasses it was like he was right there in the room with her.

One night she had sat back on the bed, then reached down and done things to herself. That was wonderful, Carl got to see everything.

He even pulled down the front of his briefs and did the same to himself, managing to climax twice.

That vision never left him, but he had never mentioned his doing that to Sally. She might not understand, so while he did encourage her to wear pretty colors, leave open a button on her blouse and wear shorter skirts, that was all rather tame.

He watched Sally for quite some time, then since she appeared to be dozing, he went on down to the stream and cast his small lure in.

One of the big fish slid upwards through the water and took it solidly. A full 15" long, it was bright with color. His second cast brought one more, easily enough for a good meal, so he folded up his pole and went back up to the top.

Just as he started down the hill side, he heard a noise. Looking off to the East, two men on mountain bikes were headed down the trail. They were still quite a ways from Sally though, who appeared to be still dozing in the warm Sun.

Carl decided he had better warn her since it looked like they were headed down to the lower trail that went right by the stream, and right by where Sally lay, her breasts bare.

Carl felt his body flush, what if they saw her? The idea caused him to shudder.

He sat down, took out his binoculars and waited. The two men were coming fairly quickly down the trail, having fun. They were doing small jumps, playing. Then they reached the place where Carl had parked his truck, and they stopped.

They were talking, but too far away for him to hear. Then walking their bikes down the short remaining section of trail to the beach, Carl saw the man in the lead look over and see Sally lying there, still sleeping.

They both stopped, huge grins on their faces. Partially hidden by some bushes, they stood there and watched her for several long minutes.

Carl felt his breath catch in his throat, here was his wife Sally lying nearly nude while two strangers were watching her. It was the same feeling he got way back when he had seen the neighbor lady.

Just as Carl decided to walk on down there, Sally woke up. She yawned and stetched, then stood up. Walking to the stream, she slipped her bikini bottoms off, setting those on a grassy section of the bank, then she stepped into the water. She began to splash herself, clearly unaware of the two young men less than 50 feet away. She ran her wet hands up and over her breasts, stretched again.

Carl saw them duck down slightly when she turned, then they were again watching through the bushes.

When Sally started to step out of the water, she saw them. Her mouth came open, her arm came up to cover her breasts, the other dropped down to try and hide her soft dark pubic hair.

One of the men said something to her, she just stood there knee deep in the stream, her face flaming. She looked over to where her bikini bottoms lay, then back.

The first man walked out from behind the bushes, reached down and took the wisp of cloth, and handed it to her. She said something, the man laughed. Still red faced, Sally tittered also nervously, then turning her back, she stepped out of the water, tugging her bottoms on.

The other man came out, Sally looked at them back and forth, then she dropped her arms and walked towards the blanket. Retrieving her top, she pulled it on and tied it.

Her body language changed, she suddenly did not appear to be nervous. If anything, she appeared to be excited?

The two men said something else to her, she smiled at them and waved as they got on their bikes and rode on down the trail.

Carl put away his glasses, picked up his gear and walked down the hill. Those few moments had been amazing, never would he have dreamed his wife would do anything but scream in a situation like that.

Sally saw him coming across the stream, she waved.

"Get any fish?" She asked as soon as he got close.

"Yes, two nice ones. We eat good tonight." He told her.

"Neat, let's go cook them." She got up and headed towards their camp. Carl turned to the stream and cleaned the two fish, then followed along.

He was surprised Sally had said nothing, but the tracks of the two bikes were clear in the sand.

"Did someone come by?" He asked her as soon as he got to where she was starting up their little gas camp stove.

"Uh huh. Two young guys, they were riding mountain bikes." She told him.

Carl waited but she didn't say anything more.

"So what did they have to say?" He asked.

"Not much, the one apologized since they caught me in the creek with nothing on." She grinned at him.

"I know, I saw that from up above." Carl told her.

"Oh, you did, did you? Why didn't you say something, warn me?" She asked. This was interesting, Sally had a teasing tone in her voice.

"I was..I was too far away." Carl suddenly felt ashamed, he could have yelled out if he wanted to.

Sally didn't say anything, she just put some butter in the pan and started heating it.

"So, how much did those two guys see?" Carl asked her as they finished the last of the fish.

"I thought you saw them?" Sally asked. Carl was being so transparent, so she was still teasing him a little bit.

"Well, I did but....I mean....I was so far away....?"

"Oh. I think they saw...everything." Sally giggled. The incident had at first startled her, but the two men had been polite. Sally had felt an illicit excitement at being caught like that, it was a new experience.

Besides, it wasn't her fault, not really.

The look in their eyes had been amazing, it was clear they liked what they saw and Sally was not used to being seen like that.

"That was sort of...hot." Carl managed.

"Oh, you think so, do you?" She grinned. Carl reached out for her, Sally willingly slid into his arms.

"We should go inside the tent, what if they come back by?" Sally gasped as Carl began to fondle her.

"So what if they do?" Carl asked, but they did get up and go inside. The air mattress they had in there was softer. With it still light outside, Sally had no way to dim anything, then when Carl slid down and pressed her legs open, he appeared to be so pleased that she just opened up.

As he nuzzled at her loins, the vision of looking up and spotting those two young men flashed into her mind. That caused the convulsions to begin.

She remembered dropping her arm, then walking right by them not a half dozen feet away to retrieve her top. They both had stared the whole time, the one man had actually came right up to her, within arm's length to hand her the bikini bottoms.

Bravely, after tugging on her bottoms, she had managed to walk brazenly up the river bank to retrieve the top to her suit.

They both had seen her breasts, her nipples.

It then flashed into her mind that what if she had just left her bottoms off, let them look? Carl was nuzzling her at that moment, that combined with her vision of spreading herself open, allowing those men to see her most intimate parts set her off again.

Finally as darkness fell, Sally managed to doze. Her dream was of being naked, people all around, staring at her. She woke up with a start, the dream clear in her mind, her body right on the edge of an orgasm.

She took a deep breath to clear her thoughts, then listening, she heard the soft snoring of her man next to her, felt his warmth.

Sally felt more wonderful right then at that very moment than she ever remembered.

+++

"We have some potatos, some pancake flour, and a couple of cans of Corn is all." Sally told Carl when he asked what they had left to eat.

They both had slept solidly, it was nearly noon already.

"Yuk, maybe I should go catch a couple more fish." He told her.

"OK. Mind if I come along and watch?" Sally asked.

"Of course not, let's wade across and go up this side, it is way shorter and easier. I know right where we can get some."

Hand in hand, they waded through the riffles and went up the slope to those boulders Carl had found.

Sally sat up high where she could look down, the pool appeared to be perhaps 10 feet deep and it was crystal clear.

"Oh, look! There are several right there, and one great big one!" Sally pointed excitedly.

"Yea, I saw them yesterday." Carl said as he cast his small spinner out and let it swing back.

A small Trout about 6 inches long was faster than the rest, Carl reeled it in quickly and let it go. The next cast hooked a nice one about a dozen inches long.

He placed that one in his bag, his next cast was off a bit and his lure bounced off the rocks, falling into the water with a plunk.

Sally giggled at that, but as he reeled quickly to keep from getting snagged the large fish darted upwards and grabbed the spinner.

That one took several long minutes, finally it lay gasping on the bank.

"Wow, this one is at least 20 inches!" Carl said. He slipped the hook and let it go.

"What did you do that for?" Sally asked.

"It's too big for our frying pan, besides, it is too pretty to kill." He told her with a grin.

That made Sally feel good, things like that were why she loved her man.

After just a couple of casts, Carl hooked another average sized fish and they headed back for breakfast.

As they reached the stream, they looked over and the two men were coming down the trail the other way.

"Hi! Still here, huh?" The man leading asked as they walked up.

"Yes, one more night, then it's back to the grind."

"I'm Mark, this is Gary." The man held out his hand.

"Carl, this is Sally, my wife." They shook hands all around.

"Yea, we met the yesterday." He grinned at Sally who blushed right on que.

"I'm sorry, we didn't know anyone was around." Sally said.

"Don't be sorry, no harm done. Besides, you are beautiful." Mark smiled, causing Sally to blush even more.

"Well, I need to clean these fish for breakfast." Carl told them, expecting them to head on down the trail.

"How about we join you, we caught a couple down below. We were hoping you guys had a fire going so we wouldn't have to build one." Gary asked.

"Sure, no reason why not." Carl went and cleaned the fish while Sally got the frying pan ready. She also made a pot of Coffee, soon the four of them were sitting around enjoying the meal.

"So, what are you two doing way up here?" Mark asked Carl as he sipped a cup of the steaming Coffee.

"Just a vacation, we wanted to get away from the world for a few days. I might ask you the same."

magmaman
magmaman
2,694 Followers
12