The Lake House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew it! I knew it, buddyboy! From the moment we met I said, this kid is a jack-off addict." He slapped his knee and exclaimed.

I had talked about sex with guys before, but never had I been as candid about my own sex life. The fact that we were together bare ass naked in the hot tub, eyes locked together, our two competing hard-ons just a few inches from each other made it all the more strange and intense. Mitch called it "cock talk," that it was natural, two guys talking about sex, jerking off, "most natural thing in the world." And as we talked, as he drew out these lewd details from my sex life, our voices lubricated with whiskey and arousal, it looked like our own cocks were talking amongst themselves, face to face, pointed up each other having a conversation between our spread legs. Mine a silly, shrunken caricature of his proud obelisk. Literally half his size, by the looks of it. For some reason, I liked that too - the shameful contrast thrilled me.

I'd like to say that the alcohol and Mitch's cigar smoke helped me lose myself, made me light-headed and careless with my words. That certainly eased me into this bizarre intimacy. But it was more Mitch himself - the insistence of the man, his feeling of entitlement to my secrets, the shamelessness of his sordid interest. It felt like I wanted to expose these dirty, private parts of myself to him.

Eventually there was a lull in our lurid conversion. We listened to the machine whir of the hot tub's jets and the drone of unseen insects in the night. Mitch got an impish look on his broad face.

"I bet you got better pictures of Kara, even better than her in a bikini." He spoke in a sing-song.

"You know the kind of pictures, buddy..." He cupped his furry pecs, jiggling them, and stuck his tongue out at me.

"You got any of those special pictures of your love;y little wife, buddy? You know... titty pictures...? Pussy pictures, pal?" The words smacked lewdly off his lips. I closed my eyes and imagined it. Kara's perky breasts, her pussy, the little tuft of blonde pubic hair she kept. Mitch's fat cock, fully engorged, maroon and brown with a purple head, his goose egg size balls pulled up in his furry wrinkled sack. Her on our bed, legs spread, Mitch in between, plowing into her. His wide, hairy cheeks pumping as he humped. The sweat rolling of his hairy back, his broad, furred shoulders.I felt like I could come just from the obscene image in my head.

"Well?" He asked, kicking me underwater. I nodded, feeling slightly dazed. He grabbed the back of my neck, collaring me, and began squeezing and rubbing it, roughly massaging me. I leaned back into his strong hand and the pleasure it gave me.

"Show 'em to me buddy. Now. I'm horny as hell." I gave out a quiet little moan of gratitude as he kneaded the tension in my neck.

"Show 'em to me." He demanded again. I stood up unsteadily and he clapped his hands in delight, helping me out of the hot tub like a gentleman and then leading me back up to the house. He ordered me to set them up and told me he was getting us drinks, stomping off into the kitchen, water dripping from his big body.

I sat down on the coach and opened my computer, then found the folder of intimate photos of Kara. My hands shook as I selected them, made a slideshow for Mitch that went from teasing to explicit. I couldn't believe I was doing this, betraying my wife like this for the approval of some rude brute I had met a day ago. Mitch came back with beers, his huge hog fully erect, pointing at my face like a gun. He handed me a beer then snapped his fingers impatiently at the TV. The big man cheered when my laptop's screen was mirrored onto the flatscreen. He sat right beside me, pressing his hairy, wet haunch against mine.

I knew it was an inexcusable violation of her privacy, but in the moment all I wanted was to please Mitch and to continue this strange and lewd intimiacy.

We sat in the dark living room, our own personal porno theater, as I took us through the photos. They started off flirtatious and almost innocent- Kara modeling lingerie on our anniversary, Kara in bed, the comforter pulled down to reveal the top of her breasts, face down and showing the curve of her rump.

Soon though the pictures grew more and more explicit. Flashing her tits on a beach. Completely naked on a hotel balcony during vacation. On our bed, legs spread, blowing a kiss like a porn star. Bent over and showing both her holes. Mitch roared with approval at these, and the sound of his hand pumping his flesh filled the room. Just like last night, he was shamelessly jacking off his big cock, right next to me.

I looked over at him and he winked.

"Come on, you too, boy. Jerk your little thing off while you show me your beautiful slut wife." He slapped the top of my bare thigh insistently, shaking my leg until I took myself in my hand.

He teased me mercilessly when a photo of her blowing me came up.

"That your hard-on in her mouth? Were you hard when you took the pic?" He asked, elbowing me. I croaked out an affirmative and he chuckled.

"Christ, it's so thin. Like she's smoking a little pink cigarette." He laughed wildly at his cruel jibe. It was hyperbole but it did look rather skinnny and delicate between her lips.

"Now imagine that whore's mouth around this big hammer, huh?" He shook his prick at me. I flinched when he slapped it on my thigh, and he snickered at my reaction. The thing was heavy and warm.

"Look at my cock and imagine your wife sucking it, son. Keep your eyes on my big Johnson. Imagine her pretty lips wrapped around my thick shaft. Imagine her tongue on my big head, that's it" He said, his voice heavy with lust. He took the laptop from me and began scrolling through the photos at his pleasure. Mitch kept his right hand on his stiff prick, jerking himself off while browsing through my private files.

"Just like last night. I watch your slut wife on the TV, you watch my cock. I don't want you looking at that whore, your eyes are not to leave my big man cock, got it? Eyes on my cock, buddyboy, that's it." He instructed me, his mouth close to my ear, and I again obeyed, staring right at the hammer of flesh in his big fist. Watching the brutish man masturbate his impressive penis fascinated me.

"Attaboy. You look at your pal's big cock and imagine your wife's pretty lips sucking it down to the root. You'll get to give her a nice French kiss after she's gargled my thick load, how's that sound?" He taunted me, turning back from the screen displaying my wife's debasement to look me in the eyes, smirking at me and pursing his lips mockingly. He slapped my shoulder and I nodded at him, pathetically, apparently agreeing to snowball his load with my wife.

For the next couple minutes we spanked it in silence, apart from our respective groans and the unmistakable pumping sound of us working our hard-ons in our hands. Our bodies were pressed up against each other, side by side on the couch, bumping into each other as we stroked our dicks like two horny teenagers.

At one point I heard him laugh and coo as he clicked through to a new photo. I looked at the TV, briefly seeing a photo of Kara spread eagle, fingering herself. Then I felt his hand roughly slap the back of my head.

"Hey!" He barked angrily, snapping right in front of my eyes. His left hand grabbed my forehead and turned my face away from the screen and back towards him, to between his legs. He then shook his finger in my face, chiding me, all while continuing to jack off his prick with his right hand.

"Don't you look at that, boy. That's not for you anymore. Eyes here. You don't look at pussy, you don't look at tits. You look at cock, that's all, buddyboy." I felt a shiver of humiliation, a gratifying thrill from being told off like this. Dressed down. My head spun as I thought of the implications of his absurd new rule. Of being banished from my own heterosexuality. Forced to avert my eyes from my wife's beautiful body, permitted to gaze only upon Mitch's stark nakedness, and his mighty manhood. His big round belly, the clefts of his armpits, his wide hairy ass, his broad furry chest, and of course his powerful, low-hanging genitals. The fatherly mane of his pubic hair, and the hefty, one-eyed red rooster he beat into submission with no inhibition. Panting in the dark living room, the prospect electrified me.

"You won't get to see her naked anymore, buddyboy. You hear me? But you'll get to see a lot of my fat prick, that's for sure." What was he talking about? And why was the ridiculous idea, that I would be kept from my wife's body, why was that turning me on so much?

"Good boy. Look at my balls. Ever seen balls that big? Look at those big hairy balls, boy." I shifted my focus down to his big, furry ball sack. They were massive, slapping around wildly between his hairy thighs with each furious stroke. I had never paid this much attention to another dude's nuts, but now I marveled at their size, their potency. I leaned in closer to them.

"They're so damn big..." I cooed ridiculously, my voice slurred, making him laugh. They were huge. I truly admired them. I admired another man's balls, I knew that one of his testicles was the size of my entire nutsack. I could only imagine how fertile they were.

"I'm gonna fuck that bitch, I'm gonna breed that bitch raw while you watch, buddyboy." He growled. I watched in awe as those big balls drew up closer to the base of his penis, and knew he was approaching his orgasm.

Mitch got up on his knees, perched on the couch beside me, so that his big boner bounced dangerously close to my face. I looked up at his thick pumping dong, mesmerized, and kept stroking my much smaller erection.

"Keep your eyes on my fucking cock and balls, boy." He demanded in a furious hiss. I did it, watched the massive piece inches from my face while stroking myself. I felt like a trapped, hunted animal, intimidated by a predator to the point of paralysis..

"Oh fuck I'm gonna shoot." Mitch bellowed in a wavering voice, and I closed my eyes when I felt a rope of warm, fragrant jizz whip across my nose and mouth. The instant it me I cried out, my own orgasms roiling my innards, and I began ejaculating just a few moments after him.

Mitch unloaded his goo all over me. He seemed to be aiming for my face but it also It hit my shoulder, my neck and my chest. He grunted something about a pearl necklace, and laughed wildly as he bucked his hips, riding his orgasm. Clearly he enjoyed painting me with his seed, he grinned fiendishly with gritted teeth as he panted like a rutting hog. His spooge landed on my belly and my groin, where it mixed with my own load. I spasmed in place, erupting into my hand. He grunted with pleasure and continued to point his huge penis at me, intent on depositing his seed all over my prone body.

"Sorry pal, didn't have a cum rag and I guess I got kinda carried away." He laughed, making it clear he felt little contrition. He gave his softening cock a few more squeezes, shaking the last droplets onto my face, and then he wiped his slick palm into my hair, rubbing his hand and fingers dry.

"Leave it. Might do ya some good. A real man's seed on your bare skin like that. Just let it sink in, who knows... maybe your baby balls'll drop and your little pink pecker'll finally grow to a man size dick." He rubbed a thick patch of his semen around on my chest, then swiped his fingers on the side of my head to clean them off.

"And you can sleep down here tonight, on the couch. I don't want you stinking up the second floor with all that jizz, cum bucket." He sneered at me, and spit on the floor in disgust. I heard it fall onto the hardwood floor in a wet plop. I nodded, dazed. Him consigning me to the couch, like a guest in my own home, was strangely gratifying.

"Yes, Boss Sir." I muttered, reclining onto the couch. I was a cum-soaked mess but I didn't care. It felt good.

"Sweet dreams, buddyboy." He puckered his lips at me in a mock kiss, then turned around and headed upstairs. The last thing I saw before succumbing to sleep was his big, hairy ass shifting with each step as he stomped upstairs to sleep in my king-size bed.