The Lake House Pt. 02

Story Info
The contractor makes himself fully at home.
6k words
4.48
29.3k
58

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RSchwuler
RSchwuler
802 Followers

CW: humiliation, SPH, exploitation.

---

I awoke to him standing over me. His hands were on his hips and he looked down at me in amusement. Once again Mitch wore my cashmere bathrobe, left open to show off his hairy abdomen, the copse of his pubes and big dangling prick and weighty nuts.

"Wakey-wakey cumrag." He shook my shoulder, rousing me. As he reached over my body I felt the furry, thick warmth of his manhood press against my naked hips.

"Well, you made quite a mess last night, huh kid? What happened, you have a couple wet dreams or something?" He asked, slapping my shoulder as I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked at myself - white patches of drying cum were caked all over my stomach and chest, stuck in my pubic bush. I could feel it on my neck and my face, and saw my reflection in the TV screen - my hair standing on end from where he had smeared his slime into my scalp.

"Huh? Wet dreams or what? Answer me when I talk to you, boy." Mitch roughly shook my shoulder.

"Yes Boss Sir. Wet dreams." I mumbled, yawning. He chortled, then stepped back and took his phone from out of my robe's pocket. Mitch held it up and began quickly taking photos.

"Look at all that damn jizz. You must be one sexually frustrated son of a bitch. All that spooge from a wet dream. I got to show my buddies." He grinned at me as he snapped photos, looking me in the eyes, daring me to protest. He chuckled when I made no attempt to stop him from taking naked photos of my cum-covered body that also captured my face.

"Well, no worker of mine's gonna stink of cum like some jerk-off kid. Time to get you cleaned up, jizzrag." He put his phone down and stepped towards me.

Mitch clamped his hand on the back of my neck and stood me up roughly, leading me out of the living room. I looked back at the couch, saw the great white stain there, and wondered briefly whether it could be cleaned or if I had ruined it for good. He marched me out of my house, buck naked, pushing me along with jabs to my lower back.

In the backyard he had me stand in place, bare ass naked, while he turned on the garden hose. I gulped, dreading what I knew was coming.

"This'll wake you right up, sleepyhead." I cried out, blasted with a powerful jet of ice cold water. The stream battered my chest and he moved it up my neck, to my face and hair. I closed my eyes tightly, accepting the forceful beam of frigid water, letting it clean me off. Mitch barked at me to put my hands over my head, and he shot the hose into both of my armpits then down my chest and belly. He chuckled as he aimed it at my groin. I winced in pain, stumbling, but he yelled at me to stand still. It felt like I had gotten kneed in the balls. He held the gushing stream of frozen water steady on my crotch, and his smile broadened into a look of manic glee.

"Damn, looks like your little pecker can shrink even more!" He kept dousing my genitals with the hose, laughing wildly and finally paused to admire his handiwork.

I looked down between my legs to see myself turtle up - it was tiny now, ridiculously small, retracted into my abdomen so that I didn't have a full flaccid penis, just a little pink head. My nuts were also consumed by my body/

"Look at that! Now you're hung like a damn toddler!" He stepped forward, bent down to peer at my crotch. Leaned in close to gawk at the ridiculous sight. Mitch tapped it with one of his big, thick fingers, giggling at the tiny cockhead which just poked right out of my body. I just stood there shivering, letting him manhandle and ridicule me.

He took his phone from out my robe and told me to smile for the camera. I grinned stupidly, shivering, as he took full body pics of me and my shrunken pecker. The fact that he had naked pictures of me that included my face made me feel slightly queasy but I felt too disoriented from the rude awakening to speak up. He grabbed a tape measure from the pocket of my robe and quickly measured, giggling at the result. He took a few pics of this damning measurement, placing the ruler in my hand, stepping back so his camera caught my face.

"One measly inch! How's it feel to have a one-inch peter, boy!?" I trembled in response, freezing from the icy water. He slapped my waist and spun me around.

"Now turn around, jizzrag. We gotta get ya clean where the sun don't shine." I turned in place and the stream hit me in the small of my back.

"Bend over and grab your ankles, son!" He yelled cheerfully. I did as he commanded, reaching down to clasp above my shivering feet, and felt the blade of ice water slice through my glutes.

"Spread those sweet cheeks, boy!" I gritted my teeth and pulled my buttocks apart, and shuttered as I felt the powerful blast of cold water directly hit my hole.

"How's that feel, cumbucket?!" He asked from behind me.

"Uh... it's cold, boss Sir." I answered meekly, my teeth chattering.

"Cold?!" He shouted and walked closer to me. As he approached the flow of water became stronger and I stumbled, forcing myself to remain in the degrading bent over position.

"See, you struck me as the fruity little kind of fellow who'd enjoy an ice water enema first thing in the morning! Oh well, you'll just have to take it. Count down from 30 for me boy." I did as he ordered, bracing myself against the forceful stream battering into the most intimate place on my body.

'Now wasn't that nice and refreshing? No need to dirty that fancy waterfall shower upstairs, the hose is all we need for a little pup like you." He dropped the nozzle carelessly and slapped me on my wet back, then led me back into the house. He grabbed my waist in the kitchen to keep me in place.

"Alright, hold still jizzrag" He lifted a pink apron belonging to Kara over my head and then tied it around my waist.

"Now you can make me another of your delicious breakfasts, eh boy? Don't want you leaking any of your spooge in it, do we son?" He slapped my naked rear end and stepped back out onto the porch. I set about brewing coffee and laying out the mise-en-place for breakfast.

I brought him a cup of coffee and found his feet propped up in an alpine chair, taking a call and smoking a cigar. His robe was fully open, his hairy beer gut and hefty cock on display as he talked. Mitch was completely comfortable with himself. As I cooked him breakfast I couldn't help overhearing his loud voice.

"Yeah, Mel. It's 4021 Lakeshore Drive. William Edward Cooper." My ears perked up at my name.

"$70k within 10 days of signing. He's on the hook for materials and labor, no max on that. Contractor's lien on the property, the works. Haha! Yeah. Yeah, I know." I heard him laugh uproariously. I knew whoever he was talking to was commiserating over the absurdly one-sided nature of the contract. How spectacularly it ripped me off and potentially fucked me over. I felt queasy as I cooked the man's bacon.

"Yeah, he'll sign it. Oh he'll sign it, Mel my man." He promised confidently.

"I don't fucking know, 30 something. Probably looks younger than he is, real lightweight. Some kinda limpdick office dweeb. Dumb as a brick but sweet little fella." Mitch spoke loudly, laughing, making no attempt to keep his conversation private.

"Yeah, just your type. Haha."

"Christ, you horny old slimeball. Well, we'll see." Mitch ended the call with another peal of mirthful laughter.

I brought out breakfast and before I could sit down Mitch barked at me.

"Boy, take that apron off. You go bare ass." I obediently unstrung the apron behind me and folded it onto an empty chair, then sat down, completely naked. Sitting opposite of me, his hairy feet propped up on my table, Mitch still wore my robe, spread open obscenely. Even though his privates were also exposed, something about me being fully stripped and him wearing my expensive robe made me feel even more like I was his underling, like he was the king or chieftain and I was his lowly servant.

"Another rule for ya, son. When we're working you can wear shorts and shoes, and that's all. But unless I say otherwise, you don't need to wear any clothes." He puffed on his cigar and continued.

"See an uptight little yuppy like you needs to learn to relax. Just like I said yesterday. This is is supposed to be your vacation home, ain't it? Relax. Just us guys here." He lazily scratched at his balls. I nodded, consenting with this ridiculous new edict that I would go bare ass naked on my own property.

As we finished breakfast I poured us more coffee and Mitch lit another cigar, looking me up and down while I served him. He rubbed an appraising hand against my haunch while i cleared plates from the table. Leaning back in his chair and blowing smoke across the table toward me, he mused.

"Alright boy, time to earn your keep." Mitch put me to work again, this time having me dig a ditch around the side of the house. He had me wear the same shorts, underwear and shoes I had worn yesterday, the latter two items stinking and still sweat-drenched, all of the clothes filthy with dirt.

Today was hotter than yesterday and I was sweating like crazy in an instant. At 35 years old I felt like I was finally learning the true meaning of back-breaking labor. After only a half hour I ached in ways that my personal training sessions had never accomplished.

Mitch made me feel like a prisoner in a chain gang the way he worked me, standing on the back porch, beer in hand. Anytime I slowed down, even to wipe my brow, he shouted down at me to get my ass in gear. Occasionally he came down to give specific instructions but he mostly remained on the porch, smoking cigars and barking orders as he drank through my beer. A couple of times I watched him fish his soft red cock from the fly of his cargo shorts and lean over the porch railing to take a long piss over the edge. Watering my bushes with no qualms at all.

At noon he had me prepare a lunch for us, and it was over the table while munching away on my offering that he made his next demand on me.

"I'm liking that big bedroom overlooking the lake at the top of the stairs. Nice king size mattress - a man should sleep in a man-size bed. I think I should stay there until the job's complete." He beamed at me proudly.

"Well actually, that's our room, so once Kara's here we should-" I tried to protest but was interrupted.

"You'll have all the time in the world to enjoy it. I'll stay there for now." He stared me down as I squirmed in my seat. I knew I should try to lay down the law, retain some bit of authority over my home, but I couldn't find the will to speak up.

"That's final, boy." Mitch spoke again, his voice firmer and more serious this time, brooking no argument.

"Yes Boss Sir." I stared down at the table. I felt about as low and pathetic as I'd ever felt, giving up the brand new king size bed and mattress that had cost me well over $6,000.00.

"Damn straight. Get all your shit outta there and put my stuff in the drawers, now." He ordered abruptly, sending me upstairs.

He had me clear out the drawers that I had only recently filled with my clothes, and at his bidding I carefully arranged his larger boxers, his socks, all his clothes. My heart pounded while performing this degrading chore. The symbolic weight of it crushed my spirit, Mitch was supplanting me as the man of the house and I was helping him every step of the way.

As I stacked up my exiled underwear, Mitch appeared beside, peering into our dresser. He was going through my wife's panties.

"These Kara's?" He asked, lifting a matching scarlet silk bra and panties.

"I'm liking them, buddy boy. I'm liking them quite a bit." He held a pair of panties to his face and sniffed. Somehow I was still capable of being shocked by the liberties Mitch was taking in my home. The slightly transparent material stretched over his big stubbled maw as he vigorously inhaled.

"Uh, yes Boss Sir, those are Kara's lingerie. We shouldn't -" He jabbed me in the chest to silence me.

"Hush, boy. I'm just having fun. I'm just a big horny old Moose and there's no females around for me to hump. Least I can do is go through your sweet wife's panties." His voice adopted the same honeyed richness it had when he first ogled Kara's bikini photos, or when we had jacked off together the past two nights. It had an effect on me, hearing the big man so horny for my wife. I watched in awe as he rubbed a bra against the growing bulge in his shorts. He then looked at me with a twinkle in his eye.

"Hmm this looks like it could fit you, son." He lifted the bra from his crotch and held it up to my chest. It was something from Victoria's secret, a lacy red number that she had last worn on our anniversary nearly a year ago. Looking into my eyes, he rubbed the article around my pectorals and over my nipples.

"Oh..." I remarked, gratified by the sensation of the soft, silky material against my bare chest.

"Nice, right? You're a willowy little thing aren't you. Got a body almost like a female. I bet it would fit you perfectly." He kept the bra against my chest, rubbing it against me in slow circles, and grabbed my haunch with his other hand, pulling me closer.

"Try it on." He was so close I felt his hot breath against my neck. He kept rubbing the bra against my chest, and it felt like he was purposefully trying to stimulate my sensitive nipples. I inhaled, trying to steady myself.

"Come on, just for fun. Try it on, show me how it looks." I didn't answer him, I just enjoyed the feeling of the silk being caressed against my skin. Before I closed my eyes I could see him smirking at me.

"Panties too." Now both were being rubbed against my bare belly and chest. I was as horny as Mitch was. I sort of writhed a bit while standing in place, keeping my eyes firmly clothed, wanting to feel the soft, smooth underwear against my skin. Mitch laughed at this.

I silently accepted the lingerie from his hands and quickly stepped into the bathroom. I was trembling as I closed the door, trembling as I dropped trou, trembling as I stepped into the silky panties and pulled them over my calves, over my thighs until the soft material embraced my crotch, threading back around through my butt cheeks. I held the cups of the bra against my chest and reached around to clip it on.

And somehow, he talked me into wearing a pair of my wife's bra and panties for him, modeling it. I turned towards the mirror - I approached it so that my face was cut off, and reviewed my body. I certainly could not pass for a woman - the athletic arch of my shoulders and the light dusting of golden hair on my arms and legs gave that away. But the lingerie fit me surprisingly well - pushing my hairless pecs together to make a pretty good imitation of a small but perky pair of tits, and the panties more than contained my genitals. I turned and gasped at the sight of my surprisingly shapely ass, lifted up by the panties and presented like a woman's behind.

When I emerged from the bathroom to show him, he was on me in a second, grabbing my waist in his hands. I gasped as he felt me up.

"Oh yes, buddyboy. Fuck yes. That is real nice. You look real good, girly." He was nearly able to close his big hands around my narrow waist, and he laughed at this, looking me in the eyes in disbelief. He then ran them up and down my sides, squeezing me. He was getting handsy and I just stood there, allowing myself to be harassed by him. .

"And goddamn look at that." He rubbed his hand over my pantied crotch.

"No bulge at all. Other guys, you get 'em in panties and you can tell they got a cock in there. Ruins the effect. But you? No bulge at all. Crotch just as flat as a female's. Looks just like you got a sweet little cunt." He was right- my crotch looked empty, just a little bump, like a woman's. I flinched as he pressed his hand against my groin, using his fingertips to push my dick back between my legs.

"Fuck, look at what you're doing to me boy! Look how big and hard you got old Moose!" He demanded I take in the sight of the obscene bulge in his shorts. He pawed at his crotch, rubbed the hard on beneath the khaki.

"You know girlyboy, I might just need to give you a little poke. How's that sound? How about I throw you on this bed a your's and give you a nice long deep-dick fucking?" He laughed at his own outrageous suggestion, and he had a big goofy grin on his face but his eyes were narrowed menacingly. One hand squeezed and kneaded my pantied butt cheek.

"Fucking?" I asked, playing dumb, my head hazy in his embrace.

"Oh yeah. A buttfucking. You ain't that stupid, sissy. You know what a big man like me can do to a little girly boy like you. What I can do with your nice rear. Have my way with it." As he spoke he ran his hands up and down my sides, rubbing my belly, caressing my shoulders. I relaxed into his touch.

"Big Moose can fuck for hours. You'll never be the same, boy. I don't think you're a real man as is but you definitely won't be a man anymore after I put you down on that bed and Fuck. Your. Ass." He roughly squeezed my pantied backside.

"I can't... I can't get fucked." My voice was distant, half-asleep sounding. I felt powerless, confused. In his tight grasp I knew there was no stopping this. It felt like trying to change the course of a nightmare.

"Sure you can, sissyboy. You just lay back, spread those legs and I'll do all the work. You'll just be helping out your good friend Big Moose." His words were sweet as he gently stroked my nearly naked body.

"I've been dying for it sissyboy. I ain't been with a woman in weeks. I'm horny as hell, my big balls are full. Hell, I ain't even kissed a woman in a month." He lowered his voice and caressed the side of my face as he said this, forcing me to turn my head towards him. He licked his lips, his big thick tongue sliding out from his mouth. I noticed for the first time how large his mouth was, and how big his red lips were. I felt my face being pushed towards his.

Mitch kissed me roughly, forcefully. His wide, grizzled jaw slammed into mine, and he pushed me up against the wall. His thick tongue rampaged through my mouth, and I was forced to taste him, the wetness and heat of his mouth. There was no mistaking that I was being kissed by a man, a huge, horny man who had me completely trapped in his arms.

I closed my eyes and even the sounds of it were overwhelming, and slightly revolting - Mitch's grunts and heavy breathing, the sucking and slapping his big mouth against mine, the slimy invasion of his tongue.

I opened my eyes and saw our reflection in the dresser mirror across the room. I had never experienced kissing like this in my life - I had never kissed Kara or any woman like that. It made me think of the nasty, lewd kissing you'd see in a porno video. Or more vividly, it reminded me of last call at a bar or club, during college and the wild couple of years after when I'd be out late with friends.

As Mitch shoved into me, I thought of those big drunk bucks slamming into girls with lowered inhibitions, aggressively forcing their tongues down their mouths. Guys would plunge their fingers up skirts, force chicks to their knees and whip hard-ons out from their pants- once I had even once seen a dude's hairy bare ass on the dance floor as he dropped trou and humped into his equally inebriated partner. I had always been fascinated by the ferocity of their sexual aggression - the desperation and anger in their bodies. It was like before the night ended the dudes were trying to take as much as they could get, as quickly as they could get it, even if only with their mouths. Pinned to my bedroom wall, Mitch was doing this to me now, raping me with his mouth, taking all he could from me.

And I, a helpless sissy, decked out in my wife's lingerie, I just let myself be held up by him, limp in his clutches, let him ravage my body and my mouth. When he finally reared his head back, his big lips wet with saliva, he had a grin of triumph on his face. He knew he had me.

RSchwuler
RSchwuler
802 Followers
12