The Landlady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the first time in forever, that we had actually had sex together. I didn't know where it was coming from, how exactly Melissa had gotten so turned on, knowing that I had been fucked in the ass by Susan...but, whatever it was, I was enjoying it.

I flipped Melissa over onto her back, pummeling her pussy with everything that I had. She was screaming by now, digging her nails into my back, as I buried myself balls deep and pumped her womb full of my cum; and then, it was over.

I pulled out, dropping down beside her and we both laid there perfectly still. With the adrenalin wearing off now, we both realized what had just happened.

"I don't know where that came from," Melissa whispered.

"Who cares," I laughed. "It felt great."

"As good as Susan's dick felt in your ass, last night?"

There goes the mood, I thought.

Things seemed to have been looking up for a moment but, I could tell by the frown on her face, that she was back to being depressed about what had happened with me and Susan. And it's not like I could have lied to her, because it was written all over my face. "I've never made you cum like Susan did, last night."

"Melissa, it...it was just a thing. I only did it, so that she would let us slide on the rent again, you know that."

"That's what it started out as," she said.

Melissa rolled out of bed now, grabbing a tissue and holding it to her pussy to keep my cum from leaking out.

"You and I both know, this whole thing is getting out of control."

"So, what do you want me to do?"

Melissa grabbed a towel and started towards the bathroom, to take a shower before work. She stopped and looked back at me, thinking for a few moments. "I don't know," she said.

"We'll have to figure it out."

And that was the end of it, at least for the time being.

Melissa left for work, about an hour later. I found myself sitting in the living room, just reflecting over everything that had happened last night and this morning.

The first time I'd had sex with Melissa in months, and it had to end on a shitty note. I closed my eyes and thought back to the night before, an image of Susan...and that beautiful monster cock, floating through my head. My dick began to harden, and I reached down to slide my hand into my shorts and begin stroking myself.

How many times had I gotten off, in the last almost 24 hours?

Susan fucked me raw last night, then Melissa rode my cock like an animal that morning, now here I was jerking off in the living room, thinking about Susan again.

A couple of days went by, and Melissa and I had not spoken about what happened with Susan any further. Susan and I had also not discussed it ourselves. I guess she was just waiting for the next time we owed rent, probably hoping that I would be unable to do it again so that she could have another shot at me.

I was sitting outside smoking a cigarette one afternoon when I saw Susan's car pulling into the driveway. It was the first time I had really seen her, since the last time that we had fucked.

She got out of the car and came up the steps, stopping right in front of me. "Hey, Alex...how is everything going?"

"Not so bad," I shrugged.

"Do you...want to come upstairs and talk?"

I shouldn't but, I did want to. I had been craving what only Susan could give me, for the last four days now. Melissa was out with a few friends of hers, so I had some time to pass without having to worry about her finding out about it. This was different than the last two times. Now, I was about to hook up with Susan, just for the fun of it. Melissa definitely would be pissed about that.

No sooner then we had entered her apartment, did Susan have me on my knees, and I had a mouthful of cock. I bobbed my head, licking the tip of her shaft hungrily, gagging and moaning as I started to deep throat. Susan was loving it, too.

We were both so into it, that neither of us noticed the apartment door slowly opening...and Melissa stepping into the living room.

"What the fuck?"

We both jumped, and I pulled Susan's dick from my mouth and quickly stood up. I was stunned to see Melissa standing there. She said she would be out a lot later, so I hadn't expected her to show up out of the blue like this. "Melissa...I thought you were out with Carrie?"

"Her car broke down," Melissa said, in a stern voice.

"She had to cancel the plans."

Susan and I both just stood there quietly, with Susan's dick still hanging out in full sight. Melissa's eyes traveled down and fell upon the giant piece of flesh, and she looked shocked at what she saw. This was the first time that she had laid eyes upon Susan's dick, and I she was at a loss for words.

"I-I know this is crazy," I said, worried she would lose her cool now. I tried to form another sentence but, I just couldn't think of anything else to say.

Then slowly, Melissa started walking across the room, right towards me and Susan.

What was she planning?

She had a blank stare on her face, so I couldn't read the expression well enough to know what she had in store. Melissa stopped dead in front of Susan, and just stood there, the two women staring each other down. Then, much to my surprise, Melissa reached down and wrapped her fingers around Susan's cock.

She started slowly stroking it, feeling it grow hard again in her hand. Susan glanced over at me, looking just as confused as I was, while Melissa remained focused on jerking her dick.

After a few moments of that, Melissa slowly got down on her knees and started sucking.

I just there watching, as my girlfriend performed oral sex on our transsexual landlady, something that she hardly ever even did with me. You know what, though? I had never been more turned on in my life, then I was at that very moment, watching this scene unfold. Melissa seemed to be doing a pretty good job, too, judging by how loud Susan was moaning. She reached down with one hand and forced Melissa's head all the way down, gagging the young girl and fucking her throat.

Fuck, my cock was throbbing.

I slipped out of my pants, stepping up alongside Susan, and Melissa switched to sucking me off now. She kept switching back and forth every few seconds, taking turns with both of us.

This carried on for a good few minutes before Melissa stood up and started quickly removing all of her clothes. Once she was naked, we all moved towards the kitchen table, and Susan bent Melissa over the side of one of the chairs. She got behind the girl, lined her cock up with her pussy, and shoved it right in.

Melissa gasped, as Susan's cock spread her pussy wide open. She gripped the sides of the table, and Susan began pounding away at her. The table shook, and their bodies slapped together, Melissa's ass jiggling with every thrust that she took. I moved around to my girlfriends left side, and she grabbed me, pulling me close and taking my dick in her mouth. I was currently spitroasting my girlfriend, with the help of Susan.

"I'm going to cum inside of her," Susan warned.

"Is that okay with you?"

She looked at me, waiting for my response. The risk of my girlfriend getting pregnant by Susan was one that I felt strangely comfortable with. I looked towards Melissa though, pulling my cock from her mouth, and waiting for her to say something...the decision was really hers, in the end.

"Do it," she gasped and moaned.

"Fucking cum inside of me!"

With that, I shoved my cock back into her mouth and Susan continued thrusting away. I knew when she started gasping and panting, her legs trembling, that Susan was cumming. She dug her nails into Melissa's hips, as the younger girl cried out in pleasure, and Susan pumped her womb full of her seed.

It was a done deal, now.

"Alex," Melissa said, as Susan slowly pulled out of her cunt.

"I want it from you, too; give it to me baby!"

Susan and I switched places, I picked Melissa up off her feet and laid her down on the kitchen table. I spread her legs, Susan's cum leaking from her gaping pussy. I thrust right into her and moaned, the feeling enhanced by the warm load that Susan had already pumped into her. I started fucking her, violently shaking the table as I did. Melissa clung to me, digging her nails into my back and screaming in pleasure. I had never seen this side of her before, even when we use to have sex more frequently.

I felt her pussy convulse around my cock, and I knew she was cumming. Her warm juice began running down over my balls and dripping onto the kitchen floor. It was soon accompanied by drops of my own cum, as my dick erupted deep inside of her, adding a second creampie to her already full womb.

It wasn't over yet, either.

After standing up and wiping the sweat from her forehead, Melissa took me and Susan by the hand and pulled us both out into the living room. She pointed to the middle of the floor and smiled. "Now," she said seductively.

"I want to see what you two have been doing together up here...Susan, I want to watch you fuck my boyfriend in the ass."

"Where is all of this coming from?" I asked, still surprised by her suddenly very large sexual appetite.

"I can't explain it," Melissa shook her head. "I just want to see."

"Well, I've got no problem with that," Susan laughed.

Within minutes, I was lying face down on the living room floor. Susan handed Melissa the bottle of Astroglide, allowing her to lube my ass up nice and good. I wasn't sure how I felt about this. It was a weird mixture of nervousness and excitement.

Once Melissa had lubed me up well enough, she stepped back and watched, as Susan got on top of me and shoved her cock right into my asshole.

She sunk straight in, balls deep, and allowed her huge breasts to weigh down on my back. I groaned, shaking a bit underneath of her. Susan pulled back, looked over at Melissa with a smile on her face, and then slammed forward into me again. I gave a howl, as she knocked the breath right out of me. Then we were off, with Susan pounding away at my ass, fucking me senseless.

Melissa sat on the couch and watched, and I looked over a few times and saw her touching herself. She really was into this, and I was finally starting to realize this wasn't just a fucking dream.

"Do you like that cock in your ass?" Melissa asked me.

I gave a low grunt, as Susan pulled back slightly and smacked me hard on the ass. "Answer the lady!" Susan yelled at me.

"Y-Yes," I cried out. "I love it!"

"FUCK this is hot!" Melissa laughed.

The next thing I knew, Melissa had crawled underneath of me so that she could suck my very erect cock, while Susan continued fucking my ass. I shivered, as she wrapped her lips around the tip and I started fucking her throat. I felt like I could cum at any given moment, between the feeling of Melissa sucking me, and Susan pounding my ass at the same time. I wanted to give Melissa enough warning, so she could brace herself for the blast to come but, I didn't get the words out quick enough.

My cock twitched and pulsed in the girl's mouth, spewing hot cum straight down her throat and causing her to choke and gag.

At the exact same moment, Susan cried out, burying her cock in my ass and filling me with her cum. I could feel it splashing inside of me, flooding my asshole and leaking out, running down my perineum and dripping to the floor.

And then, it was over.

We all separated, collapsing side by side on the floor and just lying there sweating for a while.

Once she had recovered enough, Susan stood up and sat down on the recliner, lighting up a cigarette and taking a very long drag. She smiled down at me and Melissa, who were both struggling to keep our eyes open. "You know," Susan said.

"I think, I may have an idea..."

Melissa and I both looked up, sitting beside each other on the floor, as Susan took another drag from her cigarette. "I have an idea, how you two can pay me on a regular basis, without having to worry about rent anymore."

I knew where this was going.

"I've really enjoyed my time with Alex, Melissa...if you're willing to lend him out to me more often, you could just continue to pay the rent that way. And of course, you're more than welcome to join in with us again, whenever you'd like!"

Melissa turned to me, an evil grin spread across her face suddenly; I knew this was a deal, that she would not turn down. She had been uncertain about all of these things at first but, now that she had gotten a taste of Susan's cock for herself, I knew it would no longer be an issue for my girlfriend.

"What do you say, Alex?" she asked.

I wasn't going to say no...I had been enjoying all of this, just as much as Susan, and now Melissa. Plus, no need to pay rent anymore if I agreed; fuck yeah, I was up for it.

"I'll do it."

"Great," Susan smirked. "Just don't let your mother find out."

Well, mom did eventually found out about me and Susan but...that's a totally different story, for a whole other time.

Melissa and I would end up continuing our little "agreement" with Susan, for quite some time.

Even though it was only supposed to be once a month, in exchange for the rent, I found myself sucking her cock and taking it in the ass on an almost regular basis. Melissa joined in quite often, almost never able to resist the chance to watch me get plowed and to have her own fun, as well. In our own personal sex life, Melissa and I had started doing a lot better together, too.

Things in my life had definitely turned around in a very positive direction.