The Landlady Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex learns more about Tara, and about himself.
6.3k words
4.69
56.1k
53

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 05/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright: lagneaublanc@

Many thanks again to AzureΠskies for his editing and to Lara from Paris for the inspiration and lesson.

*

Dinner was very nice. We had chicken linguini pasta and a bottle of white wine I bought. She didn't really have a dining table so we ate on the small table in the living room. Tara, without actually saying much about herself or her life was very entertaining and attentive. I probably did most of the talking, trying to impress her with my wit and boost my ego with pretty delusional ideas about my future prospects. Little did I know I had no need for any of that.

She had invited me over to say thanks for picking up a key from a visitor when she was away on a mysterious business trip. We both completely ignored the incident when she gave me an amazing handjob in her kitchen.

After eating, we moved from the table to the sofa and were sipping the rest of the wine. Tara leaned back in the corner and watched me continue to pretend to chat. My mind however, was drifting more and more to look at her big breasts, which were rather modestly hiding inside her white blouse. She had a beautiful figure, tall, not too skinny but far from fat, athletic and overall, majestic. I really had to struggle not to attempt to jump her there, though I knew she could probably take me down effortlessly. To divert my thoughts, and not stare at her too blatantly, I scanned the living room. It was full of objects, almost too full. Too many small statues and figurines, some rather evocative, were placed on shelves and surfaces, the living room table itself was crammed with knickknacks including a silver statue resembling, after some reflection, a penis and a vagina rolled into one.

The wall was high and took over the whole height of the apartment, since the floor above only extended to the middle of the space. It was full of pictures and paintings of various sizes, almost all of them abstracts and most of them rather ghastly in a sophisticated way. Prominent among them, however, was a large abstract oil painting that looked, after some reflection, like a naked red-head with big breasts, reclining on a bed of what seemed to be wiggling branches or snakes.

"Do you like it?" She asked, seeing my eyes were fixed on it.

"Very much, is it you?" I guessed.

"Yes, it was a gift. It was commissioned from the painter."

"A gift from your boyfriend?" I asked, and cursed myself immediately afterwards. We had not approached the subject of boyfriends during the entire evening and it was damn stupid to raise it now.

"No", she smiled, "just an admirer."

"You are very beautiful in it", I said, and went for it: "I wish I could see more."

"Oh, you will."

This was really too much of a come-on and I switched my gaze directly from the picture to the model. She was, well, almost smirking at me from her corner of the sofa. I knew this was my cue, but hesitated for a second. After all, Tara was not only my landlady; she was also clearly outside my league.

She reached out her hand very slowly and pulled me to her. I set my glass on the low table and accepted the invitation. Our faces came together and we kissed. It was a rather violent kiss - Tara held the back of my head, pressing me to her. I could feel her strength. Our lips matched each other and we began the dance of tongues and teeth...tasting, biting, teasing like two small mammals bickering over some food. It was a good kiss. My hand stroked her long auburn hair whilst she massaged the back of my neck with her long fingers. She grabbed my hand and made me grasp her tit, making me squash and squeeze it through the white cotton. It was big and clearly had some work done on it. Its firmness jolted me at first but then I felt the nipple hardening and my own cock getting firm and lost myself in the sensation. We continued this for some minutes, and then she moved to nibble my ear and whispered:

"You like my breasts?"

"Yes," I whispered, "let me see them."

Tara pushed me back down the sofa and flicked her hair in place. Her eyes were all mockery and allure. I wet my lips as she slowly started unbuttoning her blouse. She did it slowly and without removing her gaze from me the entire time. But after she undid all the buttons her breasts were still hidden; only a glimpse of flesh peeked. I looked at her, like a kid asking permission to open a gift, and she raised, for a second, one eyebrow, as if asking me what I was waiting for.

With almost trembling hands and a very hard cock in my trousers, I reached out and slowly pulled the blouse aside like curtains. Her breasts were big, and round and beautifully made. She wore no bra. The skin was pale and the nipples light pink. They managed to look natural enough but had the clear firmness of surgery. I gulped.

"Beautiful."

I placed a small hand on each and tried to cup them. They were too big. I massaged them softly, caressing the smooth skin and circling the half erect nipples. Tara leaned back and gave herself to my investigating hands with a soft moan.

I love breasts. Not as much as I love asses, but still. I love all sizes of breasts, but at that point I particularly loved these big, firm boobs. They made me think of snowy hills, of giant Nordic women; a Viking lady's tits. My hands were like independent creatures all over them. I pinched them, shook the dome, flicked with my thumb on the hard nipples; all this time drinking them in with my eyes, hypnotised by the sight. Tara clearly loved it, as she wriggled like a, well, more a tigress than a kitten.

Soon, touching was not enough and I wanted to taste them. I assaulted the breasts with my mouth, exploring all of the areas I'd previously investigated with my fingers to make sure I hadn't missed anything of consequence. I felt light headed, almost drunk with the texture and feel of them, excited to the point of intoxication. Tara put her hand on the back of my head and pushed me harder between her breasts, making me lick the valley between them.

"Yes, like that..." she murmured, as I was sucking on her left nipple and pulling on her right one.

This continued for a while, I'm not sure how many minutes. They were pure objects of play, but finally I decided that it was time to move onwards, or rather downwards, and started covering her belly with small kisses. My idea, as you probably imagined, was to lick my way down to what must have been a spectacular pussy and treat her to my oral skills (for which I was renowned). This also seemed the proper way to thank her for letting me her flat; inviting me for dinner and in particular the lovely handjob I told you about before.

It is here, however, that things differed from my expectations.

I kissed her all the way to the line of her black trousers and was fully absorbed by it. Reaching this boundary, I pulled up and started unhooking the main button. I looked up, Tara was staring straight at me, there was a dare in her eyes, and a slight smirk on her face. Finally, after some struggle, I undid the annoying button and pulled down the zipper. I could see some very nice black pants, but no hair (which was a bit of a disappointment). Sliding a finger underneath the pants, I was expecting to find the wet and juicy lips of the labia; instead, I came across a thick shaft. It jumped in surprise at the touch inside the pants. My hand froze where it was, not sure how to continue.

She put her hand on top of mine and, guiding me, said languidly:

"Go on. Pull it out."

I didn't even have the time, or capacity to act, and Tara did it for me. Operating my hand like a puppet, she made me reach inside her pants and pull out what was clearly a large and partially erect penis. I gazed it at amazed. I have never had a cock so close to my face, not even my own.

"Eh..." I struggled to say something.

"Shhh...", she said from above, "don't worry. You'll do fine."

Still guided by her strong hand, which I had no capacity to resist, I watched as she put my hand on her cock and made me stroke her. My hand, my whole body actually, felt outside my control, as if I was watching this being done to someone else. I wanted to pull away, to take time, to organise my thoughts, but just remained powerless, observing my hand.

The skin of her cock felt unbelievably soft and sensual, and I could feel the veins under it on it and the blood rushing in them. It was a living thing, which responded to my caressing it with little jumps and jerks as it grew harder and bigger.

"Isn't it beautiful?" she murmured. "Don't I have a nice cock?"

I swallowed my spit and felt how dry my mouth was. My eyes were completely transfixed by this transsexual cock and I didn't even notice that I was jacking it all by myself now. The sight of it getting bigger and bigger was amazing, and suddenly realised that my own penis, still fully covered, was also growing hard.

Finally I managed to get my mouth moist again to mumble:

"I would have never..."

"I know," she cut me. "It's my surprise."

"But I'm not..." I tried to protest.

"Shhh..." she silenced me again, "just play with it".

I guess that from that point on I was resigned to the situation. I then also noticed that with my other hand I was already stroking myself through the pocket of my trousers. Still my eyes were captivated by that snake that came out of what I expected to be a hole; I was like a monkey hypnotised. Her penis was probably almost fully erect now. She had a nice cock. It was probably slightly shorter than mine, about twenty centimetres I think, but it was certainly thicker. My palm went around it but it was more of a grab than my pencil dick. It was hard and warm and every time I squeezed it, it became harder. The head was big and pretty; it was dark pink, like some exotic fruit or a frosted cake. I could not help but wonder, once I looked at it, what it would taste like. And then I realised how I wanted to suck it.

Tara must have guessed my thoughts as she picked up a glass and brought it to my face. She bent forward and, with a hand on my chin, made me look at her as she made me sip the wine. Her eyes pierced straight into mine, keeping me docile and ready. The wine splashed in my mouth, and I licked my lips, tasting it.

"You want to taste it, don't you?" she told me in a somewhat stern voice.

I absorbed, too distant to respond by words.

Instead of answering, Tara leaned back again, but kept looking down at me. I didn't even realise that by now I was sitting on the floor. My eyes went back to her cock and...without thinking, I extended my tongue and licked the underside of the head. It was very smooth and very slightly salty. Tara murmured something but I was too taken with this new toy to hear. Again, my tongue went out and licked the shaft and head. I did this a few times, until her penis was wet and shining with my saliva. I knew I wanted to taste it, to feel the flesh inside my month, so I swallowed my spit, wet my lips and took it in my mouth.

"Oh baby," I heard her moan, "you are learning quickly."

My hand on the base of the shaft felt its hardness, but the head was soft and squishy. It felt almost like a very ripe fruit, maybe a peach or a strawberry. The taste however wasn't sweet. It wasn't very salty either, it just tasted like flesh. I felt it in my mouth like a big... I don't know, like nothing I ever tasted before. My tongue touched it on the inside of my mouth and I could feel it respond. It was almost like kissing. I was kissing the head of her cock. I closed my eyes and started sucking seriously.

Soon, this felt completely normal. My hand was holding her at the base and jacking her skin, the other hand was deep inside my trousers jacking myself and my mouth was going back and forth on her cock, swallowing all of the head and some of the shaft, squeezing it between my lips, sucking it in and feeling it brush the top of my palate. I was absorbed by the repetitive motion of pulling it in and out of my mouth, by being penetrated orally by this woman's cock. My head tilted back and forward, making me a bit dizzy.

I switched positions and instead of slumping on the floor, I kneeled by the sofa. I managed to unzip my trousers and finally pulled my cock out so I could stroke it more freely. Tara put her hand on my head and pushed me down on her cock. I knew she was trying to make me swallow more and more of it, and I tried to stretch my mouth open as much as I could.

"Yeah..., like that," she said, sternly, "just like that you little fucker...you enjoy sucking my cock don't you?"

I didn't really listen to what she was saying; I was too absorbed in trying not to choke on this piece of meat shoved down my throat. I could feel my saliva inside of my mouth gathering, overflowing and I pulled out when I realised I couldn't breathe. My mouth, my chin and her cock were all covered in saliva and I had to gasp a few seconds for air. Then, of my own accord, I assaulted her prick again, pushing my head down on it as far as I could. And up for air, and down on the shaft again.

We must have played this game a few minutes, because after a while I felt completely dizzy and had to stop to breathe normally. I wiped my mouth with my hand and looked at her.

"Enough," she told me, "let's go upstairs."

Tara stood up and pulled me up, she was almost hugging me. Her face was just above mine and she gave me a wet strong kiss.

"That was great, you're a real natural".

I could only pull a faint smile as had no idea how to respond to this compliment. I never thought sucking cocks was something I was good at or even wanted to be good at.

She took me by the hand and guided me, through the many obstacles in the living room, up the stairs to her bedroom. This part of the house was almost like a large closed balcony and had much lower ceilings. Her head almost grazed it. Tara pulled me into the first door on the small corridor. It was a simple room, taken over mostly by a big low bed. The only real other furniture was a makeup table and a chair. A mirrored closet door took over the entire side of the room. Soft, orangey light came from lamps on the wall. The room was warm with hot colours, red, orange and the occasional pink on the small table. It was maybe a room to sleep in but clearly it was mostly a room to fuck in.

"Come here," she said and pulled me in for another kiss. I was fondling her breasts again and felt her hand reaching for my cock.

"We're going to have loads of fun" she whispered.

Tara turned around and finally shed her blouse, letting it drop to the carpeted floor. I watched her strong back and place my hand on it. She had a beautiful skin.

"You are very pretty, you know."

"Huh-ah"

I drew her to me and grabbed her tits from behind. They were full and I could squeeze them strongly. My face was flat on her back and her hair tickled my nose. Tara pressed her ass outwards to my loins and started moving it in small circles. She put her hands on top of mine and helped squeeze her breasts. It was nice. My cock, which I was able to put inside my pants, was rubbing her ass and growing. Without too much thinking, I slid my hand down and grabbed her cock, letting her movement massage it. I was holding her tit and cock and dry humping her - who would have imagined?

Tara somehow managed to remove her shoes without bending, but then pushed me away a bit and slid off her black trousers. I was now watching her full round ass from behind, completely naked except the string of her thong between the big ass cheeks. It was a majestic ass, big but muscular and smooth. I could hardly hold myself and not grab it.

"Wow..."

"You like?" she asked looking over her shoulder. "You like my big butt".

"I do..." I said, "very much. You are so beautiful".

"Sit," and I sat on the edge of the bed.

Tara pushed her ass outwards towards me and said: "take off my panties".

Without hesitation I put each hand on her ass cheeks and squeezed lightly.

"So nice..."

I pulled my fingers over the thong and slowly pulled it down over the ass. The string in the middle emerged, with a pull, from being buried inside her crack. She pressed her legs together and I was able to slide it down to the floor. She was now completely naked.

My hands were massaging her ass like I did to her breasts downstairs. I squeezed, pinched and stroked like a sculptor working clay; it was beautiful material. Slowly I pulled her cheeks apart and revealed her crack and finally the round star of her asshole. It was hairless and dark pinkish. Holding her cheeks apart, I lunged forward and buried my face in her ass. It was warm and odorous, intoxicating. I buried my head as deep as I could and started flicking her anus with my tongue. It was delightful. From miles away, Tara mumbled something, reached out and pushed me further in. I was lapping her ass as if it was a pussy, trying to see if I could actually shove my tongue up it.

When I disengaged Tara turned around. I thought she wanted me to suck her again, and her cock was just in front of me, but instead she pulled me up.

"Time to get you undressed." She said in a commanding voice.

I started to undo the buttons of my shirt but she held my hand.

"Me."

She undid my shirt buttons one at time and then let me drop it. Her hand was caressing my torso and she pinched my nipple. Her other hand went to my back and started massaging my shoulder blades, I squirmed in pleasure.

Tara unbuckled my belt and unzipped me, the trousers fell down. Now she slid her hand into my pants and grabbed my cock. She fondled it for a long moment and finally pulled it out. Her left hand was jacking me off while she grabbed my nuts with her right palm and fondled them. I was quickly getting very hard.

"Nice," she said. "Long and pretty, just the way I like them."

I smirked, knowing that my cock wasn't particularly long, but this was required chitchat. I have been told before though that I had a pretty cock, it is a strange compliment.

She yanked me again with her proficient hands and said:

"We're going to have a lot of fun. So don't worry."

"Ok", I said, imagining, but not really knowing, what she was referring to.

I slid my hands down her back until I was clutching her ass again, which I squeezed hard.

"Oh you really like that ass, don't you?" she teased me as she turned around and bent on the chair. "Why don't you wrap my ass around your prick?"

I didn't have to wait for another invitation. The sight of her buttocks swaying in front of me was all the excitement I required. Without hesitation, I placed my cock vertically between her ass cheeks and squeezed them around it. Tara held the chair as I was rubbing my cock up and down her ass, feeling the soft skin dryly chafing our organs. It was extremely arousing, my cock got harder and harder as I was humping her faster and faster. I knew this was a risky business, as pre-cum was already forming on the tip of my penis. I should really avoid cumming so quickly on her butt, but it was very tempting.

I managed, with a struggle, to slow down before orgasm and I pushed my penis between her thighs. She squeezed them hard and I could feel my shaft grinding just below her small balls. I pushed forward and caught her cock. It was hard, but not as hard as mine. I stroked it as she pushed back into my pelvis and I pushed forward.

This dry humping was a lot of fun, but we both knew we had other issues to attend to. Tara turned around and gestured me to lie on the bed; which I did, observing her. Then, like some great feline beast, she advanced on all fours to me. Her hair and breasts were hanging and I had a real desire to reach out and yank her mammaries; but I continued to lie motionless.

With her head just above my cock, she grabbed it and started licking the shaft like she was lapping water. I groaned as her hand and tongue did their combined movement on my prick. She was sucking me hard and fast, and I knew that there is no escape from this hot mouth. I grabbed the sheets with my fists and tried to delay the orgasm that was quickly building inside me. Tara must have felt I was near so she slowed down and stopped. I inhaled deeply to restore my clarity.

12