The Landlady Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got out the shower, grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me. There on the bed was some amazing underwear - a white camisole top, matching French knickers, bra and suspenders, and some tan coloured stockings. The whole outfit was simply delicious! Tracy came in just as I had finished dressing into the underwear - she looked really smart in a business dress - it was black and white, she had black stockings and 4-inch-high heels on. She looked completely different to normal - she really looked beautiful!

"Bella, you look wonderful, Darling! I want you to wear these today, Bella!" she handed over a short black leather skirt and a white satin blouse. "Hurry up, Darling...don't want to be late, do we? Wear these as well!" Tracy handed over a pair of black leather boots - they were knee length. "Call me when you're dressed, Darling...I will sort out your makeup! Something that you will learn, Darling...quick powder and lipstick...brush of the eyelids...the feeling of satin lips, and incredible makeup! So many dreamy nights for you to come, my Darling!"

I got dressed, walked down the stairs, and found Tracy waiting for me.

"Sit in the dining room, Bella...let's get some simple makeup on that pretty face!"

It didn't take long - Tracy was very quick to do the makeup.

"I got this for you, Darling!" she held up a black leather jacket.

I put it on - it fitted perfectly! I felt like I was in a dream world - I can't explain what was going on - I just seemed to go with it.

We left the house and walked to the station; I felt like I was walking on sponge! The boots were tight against my legs, and I felt amazing! No one looked at me! Tracy got the return tickets to London - it was just after ten and the train was expected in 10 minutes. When it arrived, the carriage was half full - two seats together were free, and Tracy nudged me towards them. I sat down and adjusted my skirt, which was shorter than I realised. Nobody seemed to care! Everyone was either reading a newspaper, clicking on their mobile phone, or reading books. I felt very vulnerable - no money, no keys to get home, I was a prisoner of Tracy and I could see her smiling at me throughout the whole train journey.

We arrived at the Victoria station, got off with everyone else, and just merged into the queue of people walking to the barriers. Tracy gave me ticket and the barrier opened. As I walked through, I could see a large concourse with probably 1000 people walking towards each other and narrowly missing each other - everyone had a satnav built in them to ensure nobody crashed into each other! I never noticed it before, but it was really clever that no one crashed in to each other.

"Let's get a taxi, Bella!"

We walked to the right amongst the busy workers and tourists, I followed Tracy to the taxi rank, we walked straight over to the taxies and got in one. I sat down and adjusted myself again. The taxi driver was balk, fat and about 55. He was very jolly and didn't stop talking about the weather and the new president in America. He waffled on about what he would do if it was him, and kept making Tracy laugh. I couldn't hear everything he was saying, but Tracy and he seemed to be getting on really well. What I did hear was a question that shocked me; the taxi driver asked why we were going to Harley Street?

Tracy's answer was just so frightening; I nearly had a heart attack. She said "Well, Bella here is getting her breasts enlarged, aren't you darling?" Tracy burst out laughing along with the taxi driver.

"Well good luck, Bella...get some nice big ones done...they might earn you money!?"

The taxi driver and Tracy both laughed at my sheer humiliation.

We got to Harley Street and got out of the taxi.

"Good luck, ladies!" said the taxi driver as he drove away.

The clinic was very fancy; it had a big reception desk with two female receptionists and lots of big leather chairs. Tracy walked over to the desk with me standing next to her submissively. "Bella Alton to see Doctor Winters!"

The receptionist smiled and told us to 'take a seat'.

Bella Alton - she was using my real surname and my new female name together. Jesus, what is happening to me?

When I heard the receptionist shout "Bella Alton!" Tracy jumped up excitedly.

"Bella, stand up...it's us!"

I stood up and walked towards the open door where a very well dressed lady was standing in the doorway.

"Tracy...at last I get to meet the lovely Bella! Oh my goodness...she is a work of art, isn't she? She's better than your last girl! Come in ladies...let's get started! Now Bella, you have been on the new advanced tablets that are sort of on trial...so let's see where we are! Now Bella, step over to the bed...I will get a nurse to come in and help you!"

I walked over to the bed almost like a robot and stood there motionless. When the nurse arrived, she walked over to me, smiled and started to help me get undressed.

"Oh Darling, look at that sexy underwear! I'm jealous! Where did you buy this, Darling? Look...it's beautiful!"

Tracy walked over and smiled at the Nurse. "It's from Victoria's Secret! I love that shop! Doesn't she look pretty? I said to Bella that she doesn't realize what a pretty girl she is!"

The Doctor walked over with a big smile. "Tracy, she's going to look wonderful with her new breasts! Let's take a look, Darling!"

I sat backwards on the examination bed as the Doctor lifted my camisole top.

"Very sexy, Bella...let's undo that bra for you!"

The nurse was smiling at me as I felt the tension of the bra release from my chest, the Doctor put her hand on my nipples and pulled them, I reacted by wincing.

"Need to get those nipples bigger, Bella! I will sort out some suckers for that! The skin around the breast tissue is perfect, Tracy! I think maybe 2 - 4 weeks! I will check my diary and we can get those breasts sorted out! I have some false breasts here...we can give them to you now! So from today, you can feel what they will be like when you get them for real! Now let's see! Yes...I think you will be a 36DD nice big titties for a pretty girl!"

I didn't realize, but I was crying. The nurse handed me a tissue and I wiped my eyes.

"Let's have a look at that clitty, Bella...come over here take that horny skirt off, you little minx! Nurse...help Bella step into the chair!"

The chair was what a gynaecologist uses. I sat on it and the nurse strapped my legs into the chair. I felt my arse raise up, my sissy cock was so hard. The Doctor walked over to the chair with plastic gloves on...

"Nurse, get me some lube, please!" She put a lot of lube on her hand and then inserted two fingers into my sissy arse. "Mmmmm...lots of room! I need more lube, nurse!"

The nurse walked over to the Doctor and put more lube on to her glove, the Doctor's hand went back inside me. "Good girl...that's four lovely fingers inside that clit! Oh my, Tracy...she is divine! They will love her!"

'What the fuck was going on? Tonight? What has Tracy planned now?' the tears in my eyes were obvious. "Stop this! Please stop doing this to me!"

The nurse put her finger up to her lips, indicating that I should be quiet, but the horror of what was happening to me was becoming overwhelming - my whole life was simply disappearing away in front of me and nobody was there to help me. Tracy sat down on a large black leather chair.

"Can you just go over a few things with me again Doctor, so I know what Bella is going to have done?"

"Well my research at the moment is showing Erogenous Sensitivity is measured by the capabilities to reach orgasms in genital sexual activities...like masturbation and intercourse. Many of my patients have shown that after surgery, there is an increase of orgasms in both sexual activities, implying the possibilities to maintain or even enhance genital sensitivity after surgery!" She smiled at me.

Tracy crossed her legs on the chair. "So Bella will turn into quite a minx? So we are talking about a full sex change then?"

The Doctor walked over to Tracy and sat behind her large desk. "When changing sex from male to female, the testicles are removed, and the skin of the foreskin and penis is usually inverted as a flap, preserving blood and nerve supplies, to form a fully sensitive vagina. I'm sure you would like that, Bella...wouldn't you? A clitoris with nerve endings...basically it will be innervated! This can then be formed from part of the glans of the penis! In extreme cases of shortage of skin, or when surgery has failed, a vaginal lining can be created from skin grafts from the thighs or hips, or a section of colon may be grafted in...but to be honest, Bella seems to be near perfect!"

Tracy looked over at me, helplessly sitting on the chair with the nurse by my side. "But if Bella has this surgery, I assume there could be complications?"

The Doctor sat forward in her chair. "Because the human body treats the new vagina as a wound, this means that Bella will require some long-term maintenance of dilators, dildos, or suitable substitutes like the real cock to keep the vagina open. But I think we know that Bella will be busy after her transition...and to be honest, her body will not need a lot of work!"

Tracy smiled. "So I choose well Doctor, didn't I? Bella will probably be your finest work, won't she? So, we have the various pills that Bella has been on for the last 5 months...what will happen after surgery? What will she need to take?"

"Regular application of estrogen directly into the new vagina! You will need to help her at first, but eventually she will be able to do it herself! Tell me, Tracy...is Bella looking forward to tonight? I want to show Bella off to everyone at the Medical conference!"

Tracy smiled. "Well Doctor...Bella does not know about tonight, do you, Bella? But she does now!"

Both the Doctor and Tracy laughed out loud - it was very humiliating! I just wanted to wake up! I just wanted this bad dream to end, but it was not ending - it was getting worse!

The Nurse smiled at me and kissed my forehead. "Deep breath, Bella!"

"Jesus...what have you just done to me?"

"It's just a butt-plug...but it's quite large, Bella! Keep your breathing slow...it will settle in your arse! It's to get you ready...help your training!" The nurse smiled at me as she walked away.

The Doctor opened a draw and leaned forward to Tracy. "Nearly forgot...here are your tickets for the conference! You are with me on one of the top tables! It's at the Park Lane Hotel in London! Reception is from 19:30! It will be busy...they are expecting around 1200 guests! OK, I think we are done here...probably need to speak in a few weeks about when we do those breasts for Bella!"

The journey home was virtually in silence - I don't remember the journey - I don't remember what Tracy said to me on the train! All I know is she was very excited about what was happening! When we got home, I walked in through the door in a complete daze. Tracy pushed past me and went upstairs - my world was ending - she had control of everything about me! I needed to find a way out of this mess I was in. I knew if I did anything stupid straight away, she would follow through with all the things she had threatened me with - pictures of me to everyone that knew - financial ruin! I had to find a way - a way that would give me back control. I walked upstairs and could hear the bath running. Tracy skipped past me and came back with two large blue bath towels.

"Come on, Bella...we need to get you ready for tonight! Now lucky you...I have hair removal cream and lots of lovely facial scrubs! I think my Bella is going to be the Belle of the Ball, aren't you?"

I smiled in a false way in the hope that she thought I was happy.

"See! Tracy is going to look after you! I wish it was me, Darling, but you are too perfect to be replaced! You will be a piece of artwork when we finish with you!"

Tracy used a cream on my legs - we waited 15 minutes, then with a spatula, she scrapped it down my legs - all the hair just scrapped off - no pain, just very bald legs. I got in the shower quickly - it was quite amazing how my legs felt - they were like silk. Then she made me shave my face twice. She made me get in the bath wash myself, and then when I got out, she dried me slowly. Then she started my makeup with heavy tan coloured cream on my face. It was weird - she really took her time! Then got a mirror and showed me a completely clear face. I couldn't believe that the shadow that I had under my chin had completely disappeared.

"You like it, don't you Bella? You look like a dolly, don't you? I worked as a makeup artist for 15 years before I became a Landlady with my 3 houses that I rent out, but you never forget how to do makeup! It will be such fun teaching you, Darling! I need to give you some lashes and eyeshadow now!"

The whole process took several hours. When the makeup was complete, Tracy made me sit in my room and wait for her; she gave me a satin dressing gown to wear and disappeared. When she came back, she actually really looked good. She was wearing a red evening dress - it was subtle, but really looked good on her. Her makeup and hair looked great! I was surprised because I had only recently seen her dress nicely, and she really looked good when she took her time.

"Wait till you see what I have for you, Darling!" she held my hand and walked me into her bedroom. Hanging on the wardrobe door was a stunning purple evening dress. "You are going to be the centre of attention, darling, and that will really please me! You want to please me, don't you Bella? Put these on first!"

Tracy handed over a black corselet with stocking suspenders attached. I rolled it on up my body. Tracy handed me my new breasts - they felt like they were encased in my body like they had always been there. Next, I rolled up the black stockings - they made me shiver with excitement as I clipped them to the corselet, then I stepped into my satin heaven of a dress - my legs felt amazing! I was going dizzy as the satin lining slid up my silky soft legs.

Tracy walked over and fitted a long black slightly curly wig on my head. "You know I will have to fuck you when we get back, don't you?"

A taxi arrived just before 7 pm - where had the day gone? I don't know why, but I just seemed to accept that I was going out yet again with Tracy, dressed in women's clothes, to a function in a fancy London hotel. When we got to the hotel it was full of people queuing to get in. All the men were smartly dressed in bow ties and dress suits. Everyone was very well spoken and very polite as we waited to enter the function. Tracy handed the tickets in at the door and she walked over to a large table map on a wall. "Table 3!" she said to me as a young waitress appeared by my side and asked if I would like a glass of champagne. We walked over to table 3 where the Doctor was standing talking to two handsome mature men. She smiled when she saw us and walked over.

"My Darling, Tracy and Bella...you must meet my friends!" She walked us over to the two men who both appeared to just stare at me with very deviant smiles. "Gentlemen, let me introduce my good friend Tracy, and my latest piece of art. Gentlemen, I give you Bella!"

Both men smiled directly at me.

"Well hello ladies...welcome to a boring medical conference that just got better for eye candy!"

Everyone laughed as the younger of the two men walked over to me and kissed my hand. As he did, he whispered in my ear "I saw want to fuck you!"

An announcement was made by a man in a red tunic. "Ladies and Gentlemen...please take your seats!"

Everybody walked towards their tables and we sat down. I sat between the Doctor and Tracy. Sitting between the two males was a face I recognized - it was the nurse from earlier in the day. She nodded at me and smiled. Dinner was excellent - it was silver service, with a fancy pate, toast and salad, followed by chicken, vegetables and potatoes. The waitresses were excellent - nothing was hurried, but everything was efficient. The desert was the classic, caramelised pears in a strawberry sauce, followed by cheese and biscuits, served with piping hot coffee.

"Ladies and Gentlemen...I trust you have all enjoyed the food tonight and hope that the next 3 lectures will be as pleasing as the food! We have a range of lectures tonight...all the speakers are pioneers in their own rights! We will hear about Heart transplants, DNA technology on the edge of breaking medical science... But first, I think we need to hear from a remarkable lady who has transformed gender reassignment in ways unknown to the medical profession! Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Doctor Alison Hart!"

The Doctor sitting next to me stood up, the audience in the conference clapped like mad as the Doctor went up to the podium at the front of the dinner hall and prepared herself to speak.

"Thank you, Ladies, and Gentlemen for an extremely kind welcome on a subject that is almost never discussed! Unfortunately, medical science has been slow to help so many people trapped inside bodies that they know are incorrect! Thankfully, their condition is no longer thought to be insanity or hormone imbalances...science and the medical profession have finally agreed that these poor human beings are simply trapped in wicked freaks of nature! These poor men and woman are simply sitting in the wrong bodies! My work started over 10 years ago, when two male patients came to see me and tried to explain how they felt about their bodies. I was a gynaecologist at the time. As I got to know them, I realised both of them were trapped in wicked circumstances of nature's many failures, and that someone had to help them! That is when I decided it should be me and others that should help them escape the ghastly prisons they found themselves living in!"

The audience clapped very loudly, and some of them cheered as Alison took a sip of water from a glass.

I didn't see the nurse standing behind my chair. She bent down and said "This is so boring, Bella...follow me! Let's escape and get some fresh air!"

I stood up and followed the nurse past all the tables to a door that we had come in from.

"You make me feel like a lesbian, Bella...I want to fuck you tonight! Tracy said I can, before you lose that fantastic cock of yours!"

I followed the nurse to some lifts; we got in the lift when it arrived, and she pressed No 18. The lift was really fast; it pinged when we got to the 18th floor, the doors opened. The nurse grabbed my hand and we went to room 1818. She clicked the door with her door card and we walked into a fantastic hotel room.

"Oh, my God, I'm cumming in my knickers just thinking about fucking you, Bella! Can you smell my cunt?"

The nurse pulled up her skirt to reveal black stockings, suspender belt and satin French knickers.

"God, put your hand on my knickers whilst I'm cumming! Put your hand on my fucking pussy! Can you feel how wet I am? Oh, God, I need your cock inside me, Bella...those tits of yours look amazing, Darling! I need you to fuck me dressed like a horny Bitch! Oh God, I'm so fucking wet! God, the cum is so wet and warm in my knickers...I can feel the creamy thick cum in my clit! Get on that fucking bed, Bella...I need to fuck you right now!"

The nurse put her hand between her legs, inserted four fingers into her wet pussy; she pulled them out and put them in her mouth.

"Jesus, Bella...wait till you taste my cum! It's so warm and creamy! Mmmmmmmmmmm! I can't wait to tell the Doctor how horny you have made me! She will be here in a minute after her boring lecture! She will be so jealous that I fucked you first!"

12