The Landlady's Sons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mark was right, your arse really does look good in those pants ... very hot ... a proper MILF wouldn't you say bro."

"Absolutely ... I'd give her the time of day ... a fit body like that ... you just come back again if you are feeling like a bit of loving Mrs. W.!"

The door slammed as their mother left and they looked at each other slightly wide-eyed.

"What the fuck just happened? Did you really just tell our mother that you would 'give her the time of day' and 'come back again if you are feeling like a bit of loving' ... outstanding! Inappropriate ... but top trolling, bro."

"Hey, I wasn't the one that called her a proper MILF and she was checking out your package."

They were silent for a second as they dwelt on what had just transpired. Eventually Rob broke the silence.

"Oh, well it can't be unsaid ... but she was the one who wanted this arrangement with an arm's length contract. She wanted us to call her Mrs. Williams ... and ... if she were not our mum but some other hot bodied MILF called Mrs. Williams then wouldn't we be saying and thinking those things?"

Mark was thoughtful.

"Yeah ... somehow she suddenly seems to be ... I dunno ... a hell of a lot sexier ... desirable ... not that I'd thought about her like before, mind."

Rob giggled.

"You sure ... no swift tugs in the shower while thinking about her in her apron cooking us Sunday lunch?"

"Yuckk ... gross ... no of course not ... she was my mum."

Rob cocked an eyebrow.

"That's interesting ... you just said 'was my mum' ...does that mean you don't see her like that anymore?"

Mark was thoughtful for a moment but eventually smiled wickedly.

"You know, when guys like Scott and Josh used to say that our Mum was hot I used to tell them to get lost ..."

"Yeah, but that was because their mums are fat and ugly ... Mum did at least look after herself, even after Dad died."

"But that's my point ... against the standard of all the other mums or older women we know ... she is an 11 ... so I'm a bit conflicted. She is a very sexy woman and probably oozing with frustration because I don't think she's been getting any recently. Maybe all this shouting and carrying on about noise is because it is making her horny ... and maybe she is fantasising about getting the sort of sex we've been giving."

Rob was silent and then smiled knowingly.

"Well perhaps we should be the ones to help her out. I'm conflicted too but not enough to pass up and opportunity to tap that fine arse of hers and I'd love to see those big boobs jiggling around in front of my face while she rides me. Mother or no mother, I'd give her one. How about you?"

Mark pursed his lips in contemplation and slowly nodded.

"Yeah, we should look upon it as a public service to one sexy but frustrated lady."

Chapter 3

Megan was in floods of tears when she got back to her own flat and her thoughts were both angry and upset.

'How could they be so mean ... I'm their mother ... I don't deserve to be treated this way ... why were they making sexual remarks about my bum ... my boobs ... like I'm a stranger ... why are they coming on to me like ... like I'm available ... I wish I had never thought of the Mrs. Williams shit ... it has gone on long enough ... yes they were pissed off about the apartment but ... really ... they are acting like kids.'

She decided she would wait and see what happened that evening and talk to them again in the morning. She hoped she could get them to behave towards her properly and stop the comments about her appearance but she blushed at the memory of the ribald invitation to come back 'for some loving'. Despite her anger this made her smile.

'Where do they get such corny lines from? Still, it's nice to know they think their Mum has a fit body ...a MILF he said ... mind you Rob looked very fit ... just like Ray ... and those bulges ... oh my ...!"

She had to chastise herself.

'Stop it Megan ... they are your sons. If they should not be talking to you about your bum and boobs then stop thinking about their ... cocks ...'

The realisation that whole situation was getting her aroused came as a big shock but her yoga pants were definitely getting damp and her pussy and clit were tingling. OMG ... the thought of their cocks and the fact they called her a MILF was getting to her.

'Calm down Megan ... do something to take your mind off ... put some music on ... '

She went over to her Ipod player and turned it on but the soothing strains of David Grey did little to stop the lusty thoughts that echoed through her mind. The fact that she had not had sex with a man since before Ray went away on his last, fateful, tour could not be ignored and nor could this sudden spike in visual and mental stimulation.

She was too horny by half.

'Fuck ... where's my Rabbit? This is so bad ...'

Feeling guilty she went into her bedroom and opened the drawer on the bedside cabinet and pulled out the purple vibrator and quickly peeled off her clothes, the yoga pants stuck clammily to her sodden pussy.

She giggled to herself as she lay back on the bed and opened herself completely by bringing her knees up to her shoulders.

'I definitely don't need any lube today.'

The familiar buzz of the Rabbit just heightened her arousal and she dispensed with any finesse and slid the vibrator in though her open lips framed by damp blonde hair. She plunged it deep into her pussy until the pad was against her G spot and the ears against her clit. She did not pump the phallus in and out but left it resting against the two pleasure points as she reached up to caress her breasts and nipples.

Her small pink nipples were rock hard within a few seconds and the sensations from her cunt were already building.

'Oh shit ... this is going ... to work ... fuck ...just fine ... fuck ... fuck ... fuck me ... cominnnnggg ... fuck!'

"FUCKKK ... COMMinngg ..."

Her first orgasm washed over and, as it faded, Megan realised she had cried out.

'Oh Jesus... I just shouted out loud ... I hope they couldn't hear upstairs ... I need to be quieter ... for the next one ... "

She wanted to pull the pillow over her face to drown out the noise but also loved to see her pussy lips stretched around the base of the vibrator buried deep into her pussy. In the end the desire for visual stimulation won out and she propped her head up on a second pillow so she could look down the plane of her body at the base of the vibrating sex-toy. The sensations started to build anew and she commenced to slide the dildo in and out of her wet but clasping channel as she imagined some lusty stud fucking her.

'Fuck me ... come on Mark ... fuck me ... '

She stopped abruptly, her eyes wide in shock.

'WHAT THE FUCK ... you just thought of Mark. Are you insane ... he's your son?'

Her thoughts continued to jumble around in her head.

'Oh but his cock looked huge ... so did Rob's ... two big-cocked ... studs.'

She smiled lasciviously at the thought and relaxed back onto the bed. So what if they were her sons, it was only a fantasy? Her hand started to pump the vibrator again.

'Fuck me ... boys ... fuck mummy ... oh goddd ... yesss ... fuck your mother ... FUckkkkkk ... comminggg ... again ... so good ... so good ...!'

She arched her back as she jammed the plastic phallus deep into her spasming cunt and then collapsed back onto the bed in a sweaty heap as the euphoria ebbed away.

'That was the best in years ... so good ... I'll have to think of them more often ... Christ their cocks look good. I wonder what it would be like to take them both at once ... even Ray and I never ...'

The thought of her dead husband intruded into her fantasy and this made her withdraw the Rabbit and sit up in embarrassment. However, all the change of position did was to direct the smell of her swampy pussy straight up into her nostrils. She had always liked the smell and taste of herself especially when licked from a lover's cock and she lifted the dildo to her mouth and sucked her juices from it. Lust and arousal had quickly overtaken the guilt about Ray.

She could feel herself leaking down through the junction of her thighs and wetting her anus and this brought images of a large cock ploughing into her defenceless arse while she sucked on another equally massive organ. She had never had anal sex or been in a threesome but the memory of her dream came flooding back and her arousal started to ramp up again. She reached over to the cabinet and brought out a conventionally shaped vibrator which she switched on and ran it over her throbbing nipples.

The tingles in her breasts reverberated through her body and she ran the buzzing toy down and across her body to her clit and then between her puffy labia. The silver bullet head glistened with her foamy juices and she pumped it shallowly into her vagina to lubricate it fully before descending across her perineum to her puckered hole. The initial contact made her shiver with the taboo nature of what she was about to do for the first time ... fuck herself in the arse with a dildo.

She gently rimmed around the resistant rosebud and was surprised at how much pleasure she got from that small area before centring the pointed head of the sex-toy over her anus with her other hand. With a certain amount of trepidation, she slowly forced it in as she pushed back against the plastic phallus. Gradually, she felt the tight muscle give way and stretch allowing it into her rectum. The sexy burn of the vibrator sliding in made her gasp and her pussy leaked more fluid down between her thighs. She stopped when about two inches were buried and craned her neck to try and see her poor bum-hole stretched around the vibrator but even with her flexible, yoga-honed body it was not possible.

She slid her free hand up to caress her swampy cunt and dipped two fingers in up to the first knuckle sensing the object in her arse through the separating membrane. She delighted in the strange experience and pushed and rotated the invading object further through her tight anus and deeper into her rectum. At the same time her fingers probed into her frothy vagina up to the second knuckle with excess lubrication leaking down to the vibrator and easing its' passage into her arse.

She pulled her knees up and locked them behind her elbows and started to pump her fingers into her pussy in counterpoint to her thrusts of the vibrator into her bum. She made sure to graze her clit with her thumb as she withdrew them from the foaming channel and giggled to herself as her thoughts started to resemble a porno script or an erotic story.

'Oh ... goddd ... this is bad ... you dirty slut ... fucking your arse with a dildo while you finger your cunt ... this is so sexy ... just like being fucked by ... by two studs ... taken by two young men ... of fuck ... yeah ... manhandled ... forced ... oooohh ... fuckkk yesss ... sooo fucking good ... held down against one ... on his cock ... in my cunt ... the other in my arse ... ohhh fuckkk ... its ... its ...working . Fuckkk I'm so horny ... come on boys ... fuck me ... yesss ... fuck mummy until she comes ... nearly ... ohhh goddd ... keep fucking me ... soon ... yesss oh yess ... commminnnggg ... oh mummy is coming on your cocks ... fill me with your cocks ... fuckkkk ... fuckkkk mummmmyyyy.'

She exploded in orgasm as the illicit thought of being fucked by her two sons flooded through her brain like a runaway train. Her body writhed and then went rigid for what seemed like hours until her eyes came back into focus and she relaxed into a sweaty heap on the bed. Gradually she got her breathing under control and removed her fingers from her swampy pussy and the vibrator from her arse, shivering with small aftershocks as the gaping sphincter slowly closed round the bullet shaped head.

'Fuck! That was amazing ... I don't think I ever came like that with proper sex ... too bad it can never happen in real life.'

Chapter 4

Megan could feel a dull pain in her lower spine as she stood in the shower and realised that it was the result of pounding a plastic vibrator up her bum. She had never done any anal stuff before and could not be sure if she wanted to do it again although the combination of the taboo thoughts and the physical action had contributed to an amazing orgasm.

She was unsure which component had generated such a wonderful experience so maybe she needed to find a considerate lover to experiment with anal and then she could be sure. The problem was that she had not dated seriously since Ray died and certainly had not had sex with any of the guys she had gone out with. Maybe she needed to 'hook up' with a man like the young kids did, just for sex. Somehow that didn't seem right and the thought appalled her as she would be just like Sharon Jennings, her neighbour, who seemed to have a different guy in tow every time Megan opened the curtains.

She laughingly dismissed the alternative.

"Maybe I need to get fucked by Mark and Rob at the same time and then it will prove whether it's the taboo bit or the anal. Mind you they would do anal as well so I wouldn't know. Oh well, another solution down the drain.'

She got out of the shower and went on with her day until her TV viewing was interrupted about 10.00pm that evening as the external door opened and she heard Rob and Mark enter with a woman. Their whispers were anything but quiet.

"Shhh ... keep it down ... our landlady might hear you ..."

"What? You mean your mum? I thought you had girls up here all the time ... I've seen you bring them in and then they leave ...walking funny ... know what I mean ... why do you think I'm here?"

The woman's voice was full of innuendo and Megan was sure that she had heard it before.

'They have picked up someone I know. What the fuck do they think they are doing? Have they no shame? I won't be able to show my face in public.'

The three of them went up the stairs and opened the front door to the upper flat and then, much to Megan's surprise, the sound of Match of The Day percolated though the floorboards as the TV was turned on.

What on earth? They had brought a woman back and were watching the football highlights program?

She wandered into her bedroom to see if she could hear the bed moving in Mark's room upstairs. Not a sound.

She went into the spare bedroom which was under Rob's room. Still no noise.

Megan could not believe it. They had a strange woman in the apartment but appeared to be watching TV.

She shrugged and sat back down to watch the program she had paused on catch-up and was struck by a realisation that surprised her.

She was disappointed.

She had wanted to hear her sons fucking the brains out of the tramp they had brought home so she could enjoy the vicarious sexual pleasure she had been getting from listening to their exploits!

Her disappointment turned to curiosity as she tried to work out the identity of the woman they had taken upstairs. She was interested in sex from what she had said and they had presumably met her in one of the local pubs they frequented in Mumbles judging by how early it was. So, having come back to the apartment, why were they not going at it like Rob and Mark normally would?

Her musing was interrupted by a low groan from above and then an exclamation of surprise.

"Will you look at that she's taken you all ... balls deep in one ... Jesus, Rob you will suffocate her."

"Fuck ... yeah bro ... I can feel her throat working ... come on Mrs. Jennings ... show us what an older woman can do."

There was a gasp followed by coughing from above and an equally loud gasp from Megan.

Sharon-fucking-Jennings! The slut from down the road. A divorcee of similar age to Megan with a tart's plump body and big fake tits. Sharon's voice could be heard once the coughing stopped.

"Quit fucking chatting and start fucking me. I didn't come here to talk ... I need a good shafting. Come on Mark ... do me from behind while I suck your brother's cock. Shame you don't have another brother then you could have made me air-tight."

Her crude laugh died away in a gurgle as she obviously resumed sucking on Rob's big cock and there was some shuffling before Mark's surprised voice could be heard.

"What the fuck? You have a tampon in ... are you on the rag?"

A pause to allow Sharon to remove Rob's cock from her mouth.

"Yeah, what's your problem? Not got your Red Wings yet?"

"What the fuck are 'Red Wings'?"

"It's a Hells Angels expression. Part of the ritual of joining was you had to fuck a girl on her period to get your Red Wings. You got your Brown Wings if you fucked a girl ... or boy ... in the bum. They sewed them on their jackets to show off. I was a biker chick back in the day ... hey ... not so rough ... urgggh."

"Now, you stop chatting and get sucking Mrs. J."

Another pause and Megan smiled to herself as imagined the look of distaste on Mark's face. He might like to have sex with any number of girls he had never met before but she thought he would draw the line at fucking a woman on her period.

However, Mark laughed.

"Gross ... but I guess I'm going for Brown. Wait here I need to get some lube."

"Whichever ... I'm easy ... hurry back big boy I need your cock in me. I'll just keep Rob happy while you're gone. What's with the Mrs. Jennings bit anyway ... I'm not that old."

Neither boy replied and Megan heard shuffling and then footsteps receding before returning after a while.

"Hey Rob did you use all the lube last night, I can't find it?"

His brother groaned in frustration.

"Yeah, sorry, but will you get on with it I'm starting to wilt here. All this chat is not good for my concentration. Mind you she's got a mouth like a Dyson and a throat tighter than any pussy I've been in."

"Ok ... I'll just use this butter."

Sharon's hoarse voice joined in.

"For god's sake lube us both up well because if your cock is anything like Rob's It is going to be a tight fit."

"Actually Mrs. Jennings, I'm bigger, so don't put his cock in your mouth just yet. You might bite it off!"

"In your dreams bro. Just get on with it."

There was more shuffling and then a long moan from Sharon.

"FUckkkkkk ... that's big ... go slowly ... please ... godddd ... slower ... let me get used to it ... that's a fucking monster ... my poor little arse ..."

"Stop moving away and push back. Have you never done this before? Flex your arsehole like you are having a dump and that will open you up ... there ... see ... it's going in much easier ... almost half-way."

Sharon's moans were getting louder and Megan could hear her panting.

"Fuckk ... only half-way ... Jesus ... come here Rob I need something to take my mind off it. Let's get you nice and hard and reaming my throat while your brother reams my arse."

There were more grunts and groans and eventually the rhythmic sound of sex accompanied by delighted moans from Rob and Mark as their pleasure grew and gurgling whimpers from Sharon Jennings. Despite her distaste at the choice of partner, Megan could pity Sharon as she envisaged her body being pummelled from both ends by the magnificent cocks of her sons as her throat and arsehole were repeatedly stretched.

Once again, she recognised her own arousal at the thought of the tableau playing out in her imagination and her hand dipped into her sweatpants and under the lacy thong she was wearing. Her pussy was already dripping and her clit was hard and exposed so she pushed two fingers into her vagina and strummed the hard nub with her thumb. She gave a low moan of lust as she imagined a cock of one of her sons deep in her cunt instead of her fingers. Her other hand reached for her braless breasts under her T shirt and squeezed and twisted her erect nipples in time to the fingers fucking her pussy. The pace of her movements was driven by the cadence of the fucking going on right above her head which, judging by the increasing speed of movement, was reaching a crescendo.