The Landlords and Anna

Story Info
What kind of show is this?
5.1k words
4.39
59.9k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 11/06/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
conanthe
conanthe
2,763 Followers

All through the week, I was looking forward to meeting Nell's 'friend' Anna and seeing what kind of show they would put on for Andy and given the invitation, for me too. I sure needed a distraction from things at the university.

I got my apartment as squared away as I could, and made time to go see my assigned graduate faculty advisor and temporary "major professor" before classes started. He seemed bright, and very driven, and made it clear that the coin of the realm in his world was my potential contribution to research in his lab that could be published. He said I should settle on my semester by semester course schedule quickly and be ready to pick a dissertation topic by the end of my second semester, and find one that could be done under the aegis of existing funding. I met the three other TA's that I shared the office with, and they were certainly a mixed bag: two super nerdy guys from central casting for science geeks, plus a highly pierced, tattooed, gum chewing and mysterious woman who looked as if she should be in the drama department, or maybe a terrorist cell. They regaled me with horror stories about every possible professor that I could choose to ally myself with, and tales of woe about the dean, the administration, and academic life in general. I walked through the schedule of my graduate classes, and the meeting times, lab sections, and office hours for the undergrad course I would TA, and laid out my weekly rounds. I was very glad to be living within walking distance from school, although it looked like I would have be on campus Monday through Friday from 0700 to 1900 anyway, and not even have a break to eat lunch on Tuesday and Thursday.

I settled down with the graduate course catalog and faculty bios to try to find someone who was not on my office mates' list of professors to 'avoid at all costs'. I found two possibilities, both of which had just joined the faculty the year before. One of them seemed to have research interests right up my alley, and I dropped by her office to check her out. Her name was Betsy Wetznetski, and I had already heard her inevitable nickname: 'Betsy Wetsy'. When I reached her office, she was packing up to leave for the day. I introduced myself. She was about 35, tall, thin and very exotic looking. If I had to guess I'd say she was part Polish and part Egyptian! She had flashing black eyes and long jet black hair, and spoke with a slight British accent. I knew she got her PhD in Biochemistry at UC Berkeley, but otherwise her CV on the department website was pretty sparse. Her research area was neurochemistry in invertebrates, using functional neuroanatomy techniques that I was familiar with. She said "walk with me" when she figured out my purpose and cut right to heart of the matter. "I am in danger of losing the funding I have because we have not been able to complete the installation and calibration of the lab equipment we purchased with the first phase of my grant. I have 60 days before I lose my funding. Can you help with that?"

I asked about the equipment and qualification requirements. Luckily it was stuff I was fairly familiar with from my most recent job as a biomedical engineer in a neurosurgery center. I knew the same stuff in roughly the same configuration was in use in several other labs, so it was possible to make it work. I figured her problems were likely installation, vibration isolation, ground loops, and some 'tribal knowledge' that was not available in the supplied manuals. By this time we had reached her car, which was an old but well maintained classic Austin Healy, I chalked up some coolness points for her. She threw her stuff in the boot and turned to focus on me, and I said "I'd like to spend some time tinkering with things, and then risk some of your experimental preps to try to get some data on sort of a shakedown cruise before I make a commitment. Okay?"

She laughed heartily. "If you could even get everything configured to even try that we would be far ahead of where we have gotten so far. And some of my precious little mollusks are at risk of dying of old age before we can use them, so no problem! Come see me Monday morning and we'll figure out a schedule to tinker a bit. Have a good weekend!" I figured I had accomplished something, and after straightening up my little desk, I beat feet for home, planning to take a shower before I was scheduled to drop by Andy and Nell's at 7. I was hungry, both for some of my landlord Nell's cooking and for the promised adult entertainment, so I jogged back to apartment, showered quickly, and changed into slacks and a shirt. September was still pretty warm in the Deep South, so I dispensed with a sweater or blazer, with the hope that, like my last trip to Nell and Andy's, I could soon dispense with clothes entirely.

I rang the door and was greeted by Nell. Andy was tinkering with the stereo again, so I figured my belated house present would be a good fit. During dinner at my previous visit I had observed a moderately large collection of vinyl LP's, with the Rolling Stones prominently featured, along with a very expensive and well known (at least among audiophiles) turntable, tone arm, and cartridge combination. Most of my huge record collection was now safely ensconced in my parent's cool and dry basement in northern Arizona, but I had a few duplicates with me. I had wrapped up my second copy of and old but infamous Stones bootleg called 'LIVEr Than You'll Ever Be', figuring that Andy would be glad to add to his collection. When I presented it to him he called Nell over to unwrap it. "I am the hardware guy, but Nell is the record collector" Andy explained. When she opened the gift Nell jumped up and down like a little girl. "Holy..." she stopped herself. "I have read about this bootleg in several articles, but neither seen one nor heard it!" Andy took the album from her and cued it up, playing it at moderate volume. The recording was not bad, made in '69 with condenser mikes and an old Uher tape machine (the poor man's Nagra) and there was some extraneous noise near the microphones, but the performance was incredible. The band was all there, all unimpaired, and they were all really cooking, with no overdubs, no studio tricks, and a raucous and enthusiastic audience. Nell closed her eyes and was transported to the historic summertime USA tour live venue, dancing with the music! She looked really good to me! She asked Andy to turn it up a little so she could listen from the kitchen while she finished dinner, and said that Anna would be a few minutes late, but was on her way.

Andy was still adjusting the speaker placement, and I asked him to tell me more about Anna. He laughed. "Nell and Anna had known each other for years before I met Nell. They went to graduate school together, and apparently introduced each other to some girl on girl dalliance early on. Anna is a veterinarian, and her husband was a state trooper. He got killed about two years ago, hit by a drunk while he changed a tire for a little old lady. She was in a complete depression for about a year after he died, and she clung to Nell as her only friend. She was completely shut down emotionally and had no appetite, sex drive, or interest in anything. Nell was really worried about her. Nell finally got her out of her shell by telling her how kinky her husband Andy was and about my having an unfulfilled fantasy of watching Nell with another woman! She told Anna that she was the only woman she had ever been attracted to, and somehow sold her on putting on a show for me. Anna sort of re-awakened when she touched Nell, and also got off on me telling them how sexy they looked, and now she back to her old self again. But she still comes over a couple of times a year, because she now knows how much Nell enjoys turning me on!"

I had questions. "Does Anna know about your sharing Nell with other guys like me? Does Anna only have sex with Nell or is she interested in guys, too?

Andy laughed. "We told her about the other guys. There were only a couple, Nell is damn picky. Anna was scandalized at first, but then she said it turned her on a little bit. Although she has dated some guys in the last few months, I don't think she has slept with any of them yet. Before her 'traditional' show with Anna for me, Nell is going to ask you to help her put on a little show for Anna and me! I never thought I would fall in love with a woman that is not only hornier than me, but more creative in figuring out ways to get laid! I think Nell wants a full on foursome. When I ask her about it she just smiles happily but doesn't answer."

Nell was a force of nature. Having not seen Anna, I was not sure about a foursome, but even if Anna looked like a female version of Woody Allen, I could still get into putting on a show with Nell, whoever the audience might be. But I suspected if Nell was attracted to her, Anna was probably not exactly a plain Jane. It turned out that analysis was profoundly correct!

The doorbell rang. Andy opened the door and in walked one of the hottest looking women I have seen in years. Anna was tall, about 5' 10", with her black hair done up even higher than that. She had the same kind of flawless fair skin that Nell did, but no freckles, no blemishes, and no imperfections at all, just perfect wonderful skin over high cheekbones and lit up with a shining smile! Her breasts were smaller than Nell's, about 34B, but they were high and wonderful atop what looked like powerful pectoral muscles. Her legs were long, looked strong, and her walk was graceful and hypnotic. Her most striking feature was her eyes, which were a very unusual combination of dark almost navy blue with lighter Wedgewood blue highlights. Her dark blue sweater and light blue blouse picked up the highlights in her eyes, and her tight black slacks clung to her flared hips. I suddenly felt like a 13 year old boy with his first major hard on! She literally took my breath away.

Andy introduced us and I nodded, still unable to speak. She smiled briefly at me and then turned to hug Nell as she entered the room. Seeing them together suddenly broke through my enchantment, as I realized that the two of them touching each other was an erotic cinematographer's dream come true. Anna's perfect skin next to Nell's perfect skin with freckles! Anna's jet black hair contrasted with Nell's hot red hair! Anna's bright blue eyes competing with Nell's green lasers! If you saw a picture of them together, you would just assume there had been lots of Photoshop work and color manipulations. But these two were real and right in front of me!

Nell took Anna over to show her the new Stones album, and then they went into the kitchen and put their heads together in whispered consultation. Anna walked back out to the dining room, hypnotizing me anew with her gliding walk. Nell called me into the kitchen and when I arrived gave me a conspiratorial wink, "I want to enlist your help in doing something for Anna." I laughed. "Either one of you two could probably get me to agree to anything! Andy said something about a show for Anna instead of for him?"

She smiled and said "That's what I had in mind. Here's the scenario we will announce: Wicked wanton housewife is unexpectedly left alone with upstairs neighbor, sure that her husband won't be home for hours. She seduces the neighbor and they have wild sex right in her living room. What she does not realize is that her husband and female best friend are watching from the next room!"

I smiled too. "So it's like XXX-rated improv?" She smiled even wider, "Exactly! No script, no plan, and no inhibitions. Just get caught up and go with it. Right after dinner!"

Nell set up a serving line in the kitchen and we went through and filled our plates with chicken and rice casserole, broccoli, squash, and a baked apple. It was delicious, made more so by the company. I was spellbound whenever Anna spoke. She was from western Pennsylvania, so far west that it was practically Ohio, and was raised on a farm. She always wanted to go to Cornell and be a vet, and she did both. She majored in equine medicine, and specialized in horse breeding and genetics. Most of her clients were boutique breeders or major horse farms and she was on retainer to many of them, and traveled extensively all over the south. She said she had so far avoided being seduced by what she called 'the dark side of the force' or small animal urban practice, which was apparently much more lucrative than her specialty. Anna was curious about my decision to go back to graduate school, and seemed generally quite interested in my research plans. I realized that dinner was ending and the time for Nell's 'improv' was soon approaching, and as exciting as that prospect was, part of me wanted to just keep playing with the rest of my food while talking with Anna, and then maybe take her home and try to kiss her. I was really smitten!

Soon we were clearing our plates and taking them to the kitchen. I naturally fell into step with Anna, and we continued our conversation. We were both 'dog people', and I had lost my 11 year old Belgian Malinois to stomach torsion about a year ago, and choose not to get another dog when I decided to go back to school, since I would not have time to properly socialize, train and exercise another dog. We shared a laugh about people mistakenly asking about my German shepherd, and suddenly all the clearing was done and we were going back into the living room. Nell stood up to act as master of ceremonies. Half of my heart pounded with excitement, the other half was afraid all this would freak out Anna and she would not take me seriously in the future.

"Ladies and gentleman, Madams and Messieurs, Damen und Herren!" She shamelessly borrowed from 'Young Frankenstein'. "Tonight we have two special entertainments for you. Of course we have our traditional and famous 'two girl show' that we have all 'come' (exaggerated facial gesture) to know and love and been looking forward to. But first, a special feature, for the first time on our stage, Jack the graduate student will do an improv sketch with our resident bad girl, me! She held her arms up for applause, but got only a groan from Anna.

"Pearls before swine! The story of my acting career!" she continued. "Let me set the scene for you. Jack has rented an apartment from Nell and Andy. Nell thinks Andy is off at work for several more hours, and she has lured Jack down to their living room on a pretense, intending to seduce him. What she does not realize is that her husband Andy and her best friend Anna are watching from the dining room, and observing everything. And thus our scene begins!" Nell motions for me to join her in the living room, and shoos Andy and Nell into chairs a few feet away in the dining room.

Nell speaks "I guess the pipes are not leaking, Jack, so no emergency. But I want to thank you for coming down to help me!" Nell wraps Jack up in a full body hug and gives him a huge tongue kiss. Anna laughs softly. Nell continues "I am sorry to be so affectionate, Jack, but you make me feel so comfortable! I don't want you to get the wrong idea about me! She hugs and kisses Jack again, putting both hands on his butt cheeks and squeezing them enthusiastically. "What ideas are you getting Jack?" she asks.

Jack looks nervous. "Well, I'm not sure." She then kissed him again, jumping up and wrapping both of her legs around his waist and locking them together like a wrestler. She stayed there, kissing his neck, and asked again "Any ideas now, Jack?"

Jack looked around nervously. "What time does Andy get home?" She laughs. "Not for a couple of hours, but don't worry, I am making a tape for him so he won't miss anything! I can show it to him later when I am in a perfect position to benefit from the effect it has on him." She releases her legs and drops to her knees in front of Jack, looking up at him and teasingly rubbing his erection through his pants with the back of her hand. "My my Jack, is that a frog in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?" Anna laughed again, but Andy groaned excitedly.

I shivered involuntarily. Nell put her lips right next to my crotch, and then turned toward her audience with an expression like a Vaudeville villain. "I have always been interested in frogs!" she said, and then used her teeth to pull down the zipper of my slacks. She then used her hands to drop my pants, and then grabbed my now fully erect cock and moved it around, examining it from all sides. Anna said "Oh" and I was encouraged to hear it. Nell turned toward the audience again, with the same exaggerated manner, and said "Some of my wild and crazy undergraduate students tell me that if you lick the right kind of frog, in just the right way, you can get high!"

Andy then said "Ohhhhhh" as Nell began to slowly lick my dick. She turned her green lasers to Andy, and his breathing got louder. Through all her bobbing and licking, she kept her eyes locked on his. Based on my previous observations, seeing Nell go down on another man pushed all of Andy's buttons, and I was sure the eye contact just made the effect stronger. I looked over at Anna, hoping to make eye contact and somehow convey to her that I wished it was her instead of (or maybe in addition to) Nell, but I discovered that her eyes were glued to my crotch! Hot damn! That was good sign. Or maybe she would rather see Nell giving her that kind of attention instead of me!

Now Nell proceeded to push her head down onto me until my cock began to disappear into her mouth, and actually making those glug, glug, glug sounds like a Howard Stern sound effect. She got more and more forceful and made more and more slurping and gurgling sounds. She then took her mouth off my cock with a resounding plopping sound. Now breathing hard, she looked towards her audience and said "It's working! I think I'm getting high!" Then she dove back onto me and started humming 'Yankee Doodle' down in her throat. Andy, through clenched teeth, said "Oh, Nell!" admiringly. I looked up at Anna. She was moving her head gently up and down in time with Nell's! That almost made me come right there!

Nell then plopped me out again and quickly took off all her clothes. She unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off, and had me step out of my pants. She got in front of me on all fours, facing toward Andy and Anna, with her ass pointing right at me. She shamelessly looked back at me over her shoulder and used her hands to spread her ass cheeks apart, and wiggled them a bit. She turned toward her audience again with a big smile and said "What do you think we should do now, Jack?" Anna laughed hoarsely way down in her throat.

I decided it was time for me to really improvise. I said, with the same kind of exaggerated villainous tone and making my voice as deep as I could, "Why whatever I want, my dear!" I stepped up to Nell, and spanked each butt cheek hard four times, turning them red. She drew in a massive breath and then started heaving and groaning. Anna said, in an almost fearful tone, "Oh my God, that makes her really go wild!"

That was no exaggeration. She began chugging her breath like the little engine that could, and the red flush began to spread all over her body. Nell maybe weighed 90 pounds, and I was 6' 2" and about 200 pounds, so I hooked my elbows under her knees and then put my hands on the front of her shoulders, and lifted her up in front of me. Her legs were now spread apart and pointing right at Andy and Anna, and I could tell by the smell that little Nell was already wet as hell. I put the head of my cock right at the entrance to her pussy, and then said "What do you think we should do now, my dear?" I could now hear Andy's breathing over Nell's, and his face was just as flushed as her ass. He really did get off on seeing her excited! I looked over Nell's shoulder at Anna, and her eyes were still glued to my crotch. I knew from last week that Nell was an exhibitionist, and this was about as naked and exposed as she could get.

conanthe
conanthe
2,763 Followers
12