The Landscaper Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching her helpless body convulsing uncontrollably under me, as her mouth tried hard to breathe between her cries, was a fantastic sight. My own orgasm was on the way and I blurted, "Is this what you wanted? You wished to be ravaged like a cheap slut?"

With her body still jiggling erratically, I heard her say, "Yeees. I aam a sluut. Juust fuuuck me haard and neever stoop!"

I had seconds to spare. I increased the power and speed, and one minute later began ejaculating deep in her recesses. Her climax never diminished, and her cunt muscles milked my cock, enhancing my pleasure. As the flow of my seed decreased, I slowed down too, and then rolled on my back, catching some needed air.

Two minutes later her face appeared in front of me, "Leo, you were an animal! A very satisfying one, but still an animal. I see your deflating cock is leaking. I'll take care of it for you." Subsequently, she licked and sucked the residue from my penis until it was clean.

We rested for half an hour and then Lilian turned to me, "Leo, the work I talked to you about remains the same. In addition, I can offer you another job. I have a large circle of girlfriends who are between the ages of 32 and 55. Some are widows or divorced, and some are not happy with their sex life or their husbands are away for too long. I know they would be interested in your... plumbing expertise. Of course, you will be offered a small plumbing work as a cover and reason to get paid, but the main course will be using your prowess. Would you consider it?"

I hesitated. I loved the sex with Lilian, and liked most of my previous actions in bed. However, this was something totally different. Bedding high society, middle aged women meant being a gigolo, or a male prostitute...

"Lilian, I don't know how to answer. You are a very attractive woman, and having sex with you was a real pleasure. Taking your offer may mean more money for me, but having sexual encounters with unattractive women does not appeal to me, whatever the money I may get."

"That's fair. What I am suggesting is simple. I'll show you pictures of some of my friends, and you select the ones you find attractive. Only a woman you agree to meet will get your phone number. Is this something you'd like better?"

"Much better. One last question - How would I know if she is clean?"

"If she would be interested, I'll tell her to have an appropriate blood test. I'll see the result, and if negative, I'll give her your phone number. However, you better undergo a similar test. Take into account that some ladies would rather you wear a condom during sex."

I laughed, "Lilian, are you Washington, DC's Heidi Fleiss?"

She grinned, "If you think I pimp you for sex, you are half right. Unlike Heidi, I won't get a dime. However, I'll gain more power and influence, which are more important than money."

"Show me pictures and I'll see what I can do. Tomorrow, I'll be here at 7 am as planned, and work on the electricity in the house."

"Good. And one more thing - Knowing you'll be exhausted after finishing your work, and likely wanting to use the jacuzzi again, don't bother bringing a swimsuit."

12