The Lap Dancer Ch. 02

Story Info
Cross-dresser creates the Pussy Pole Lounge.
2.6k words
4.58
50.5k
21
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 04/09/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More than a week had passed since my roommate Jim, dressed up like street-walking whore, had given me a very sexy lap dance. Neither of us had mentioned the experience, but I couldn't help but keep thinking about his beautiful hairless ass covered with my cum. I wanted to say something, but was afraid that perhaps what had happened only occurred because both Jim and I were very drunk at the time. So I kept my mouth shut, and Jim didn't say anything either. I was starting to lose hope that I would get a chance for another show.

Returning from work on Monday evening I entered the apartment where Jim and I live to find all the lights off other than a small lamp in the corner covered with a red scarf. The living room glowed with a seductive red light. I wondered if perhaps Jim was planning a romantic dinner with his girlfriend Sarah.

Jim called out to me from the kitchen, "Malcolm, is that you?"

"Yes. Are you having Sarah over for dinner tonight?"

"No. You're having a guest. Her name is Jubilee." Jim walked out of the kitchen, dressed up as a woman. He was wearing the same long black wig that he had worn to the Pimp and Hos party, but his make up was much more subdued this time, just some eye-liner and sexy red lipstick. Instead of his street-walking halter top and denim mini, we was wearing an electric blue form-hugging cocktail dress that showed off his bare shoulders and barely made it past his ass. He had in a pair of fake boobs, giving him a nice shapely chest. His legs were bare but looked very smooth, and he was walking in a pair of 3 inch black heels, which brought his five foot seven frame up to five foot ten, even with my height. Jim leaned against the doorway, and motioned for me to come closer.

"Jubilee, is it? Please to meet you," I said as I put my hand around Jim and kissed him on the cheek.

Jim ran his hand down my chest. "Your roommate Jim tells me that you like exotic dancers. Luckily for you, I have an excellent show ready for you tonight. Why don't you grab a seat on the couch over there, and we can begin."

I took my seat as Jim, fully inhabiting his persona as Jubilee turned on the stereo. A fast dance music song came on. Jubilee then walked over and turned on a light I hadn't noticed before that was aimed at a small mirror ball. Dots of light started to circle the room.

"It's just like a real strip club," I said.

"Yes, perhaps we should name it. How about the Pussy Pole lounge," Jim said, grabbing his crotch.

I laughed, "the Pussy Pole Lounge! I love it."

Jim walked across the floor. As I watched him walk, I realized that with the red lighting with mirror ball sparkles, that I wasn't seeing Jim at all anymore. I was just seeing a very beautiful woman whose name was Jubilee.

Jubilee walked over to a spot of empty floor space, and started her routine. Other than the fact there was no stripper pole, it would have been hard to tell that Jubilee wasn't a professional exotic dancer. She had all the moves down, and even impressed me at the end of the song by doing the splits.

I applauded. "That was awesome. Can't wait to get a lap dance from you Jubilee," I said.

Jubilee shook her head, "no lap dances until I finish my 3 song set." The second song started up, another fast number. Jubilee again danced a very energetic routine, but this time included a lot more bending over. Her cocktail dress started to ride up, and soon her ass was exposed. Under her dress she was wearing a pair of white lace panties that hugged the curves of her ass.

The second song ended, and Jubilee retreated into the kitchen. A slow song came on the stereo as she returned carrying a down comforter, which she lay out on the floor. She then stripped off her dress, revealing a strapless white bra to match with her white lace panties. Jubilee got down on all fours, and started gyrating on the comforter.

"Damn, this is awesome. So few strippers seem to bring out the blanket for the last song anymore," I said. Jubilee turned around and stuck her ass up in the air, wiggling it for me. I started to stroke myself through my pants. Jubilee turned back around, and started crawling towards me. She reached the couch, and started to run her tongue along the outline in my pants of my hard cock. She gently bit down on my shaft and flicked it with her tongue.

Soon the song ended, and Jubilee stood up. I applauded again, and stood up.

Jubilee bowed and said, "thank you. I wasn't expecting a standing ovation."

"You've got two standing ovations. Me standing an applauding you, and my cock, which is standing straight up in pants."

Jubilee bowed once more, and picked up the comforter and her dress and went into the kitchen. I took my seat back on the couch as the stereo started playing a slow, sensual song. Jubilee returned shortly, having put the dress back on. She walked over to the couch where I was sitting, and straddled my lap facing me.

"So, did you like my stage show?" She asked. I nodded.

Jubilee ran her finger across my lips. "Would you like to have some lap dances from me now?"

"I would very much like that," I said. Jubilee pushed her finger in my mouth, and I sucked on it as she ground her hips in my lap. She started to kiss my neck, slowly working her way around to my front. She pulled her finger out of my mouth, and held her lips close to mine. I leaned forward and our lips met. At first the kiss was soft and tender, but soon our mouths were agape and our tongues were playing with each other. Jubilee continued to grind up and down on my lap, and cock getting pushed back and forth, rubbing against my underwear.

The song ended, and another song started up. Jubilee stood up and danced seductively in front of me. She ran her hands up and down her legs. "Feel how smooth my legs are," she said. I ran my hand up her hairless legs. "I shaved them today," she said, "for you." I let me hand creep up under her skirt. I ran my fingers over her underwear, and could feel her hard cock. The shaft was pointed straight up, and the tip was poking out of the top of her panties. I ran my fingers over the tip. Jubilee sighed with pleasure, and moved in to kiss me again. Her tongue explored my mouth as I continued to massage the tip of her cock with my fingers. She reached down and hiked up her skirt, showing off the hard package bulging in her panties and the tip sticking out the top.

Jubilee grabbed my head, and pulled it towards her panties. I put my mouth on the shaft of her cock, and sucked it through the fabric of her panties. I worked my way up the shaft, and started to lick the exposed head of her cock. Jubilee grabbed my head and pushed her cock deeper into my mouth. As my lips moved down the shaft, they pushed her panties out of the way. Soon I had the full length of her cock in mouth. Jubilee slowly moved her cock in and out of my mouth as I slurped on it.

Another song ended, and the next song started, another slow rock number. Jubilee pulled her cock out of my mouth, and knelt in front of me. She undid my pants, and pulled them down. She opened the fly of my boxers and took out my cock. She took it in her mouth, and was soon sucking it hungrily. I leaned my head back, moaning with pleasure. Jubilee's hands moved up my thighs, and soon one was stroking my cock while the second hands was playing with my balls and tickling me. She continued to suck on the tip of my cock as she stroked me.

Already I could tell that this dance was different than our first encounter. Our first dance more than a week ago was fast and passionate, a purely sexual experience. This dance was slower and more sensual, and both myself and Jubilee / Jim were doing things we hadn't done the first time, like kissing and sucking cocks.

Jubilee moved her mouth off my cock, and started licking down the shaft of my cock. She sucked on my balls, and soon was working her tongue down. I slouched lower on the couch, pushing my ass right to the end of the seat. This gave Jubilee access to my ass, and soon her tongue was flicking my asshole. She licked around the edges of my hole before sticking her tongue in and out of it. She continued to stroke my cock.

"Oh, that's so good," I said, shivering with pleasure.

Jubilee stopped stroking my cock. "I don't want you to come just yet. I have a few more surprises for you." She stood up, and turning around bent in front of me, opening up her ass. I buried my face in it, licking and sucking on her asshole as well as licking her balls and taint. She wriggled her ass and pushed back against me, burying my face in her cheeks. I took advantage of the closeness to drive my tongue as deep inside as I could. She pulled away slightly, and pushed her cock out behind her, allowing me to suck on her dick again while tickling her ass with my nose. She pumped her hips back and forth, driving my mouth up and down her cock and shoving her ass again and again in her butt.

Another song ended, and another slow one started up. Jubilee turned back around and straddled me again. Our dicks touched, and Jubilee moved her hips back and forth to rub them together.

The rhythm of the song matched beautiful the slow grinding rhythm of Jubilee's hips. "Lots of good lap dancing songs being played," I said.

"I programmed a special play list on my MP3 player," Jubilee said. Jubilee reached over my shoulder, and pulled out a small bag from behind the couch.

"I didn't see that there. You're full of tricks today, aren't you? Somehow you turn our apartment into a strip club complete with lights and everything without me knowing."

Jubilee laughed, "unfortunately I couldn't get a pole installed in time, though. Maybe next time."

Jubilee continued to grind our naked cocks together as she started to open her bag. She put a hand in and gripped something, but didn't pull it out. "Remember our last dance, when I said I liked the feeling of my finger in my ass?"

"Yes, of course," I said.

"Well, I've been practicing, and I think I'm ready for something bigger."

I looked down at my cock, but Jubilee shook her head. "No, not that big. At least not yet. Maybe in the future as I get more practice. But for now, I was thinking we could use this."

From the bag, Jubilee pulled out a thin, white vibrator. She held it up and showed it to me. "I'd like to see that," I said. Jubilee pulled out a condom and some lub from her bag, put the condom on the vibrator and some lube on it. She then got on all fours on the couch beside me, and spread some lube on her ass. She pushed one finger into her ass, and then a second. She pumped them in and out, her ass just inches from my face. Soon she added a third finger. She finger fucked herself quickly, her breathing getting rapid.

Jubliee took her fingers out of her butt, and looked over her shoulder and handed me the vibrator. "Will you do the honors," she asked. I took the vibrator and ran it up and down her ass crack. I paused at her asshole, and massaged it with the tip of the vibrator. Jubilee's ass, lubed up and prepped from her finger fucking, opened up easily for the think dildo. I pushed it in slowly. Jubilee tensed up, so I eased it part of the way back out. She relaxed, so I again slowly pushed it deeper. This time Jubilee took it easily inside her. I started to pump the vibrator in and out of her ass. Soon Jubilee was getting into it, pulsing her hips back and forth in time with my gyrations. I could see her hard cock bouncing up against her stomach in time with rhythm of the dildo moving in and out of her. She bent her head down further, the black hair of her wig spreading out on the couch. Jubilee reached her right hand back and started stroking her cock. I started jerking myself off with my free hand, enjoying the show of seeing the vibrator fuck Jubilee's cute ass while she stroked her hard cock.

Jubilee's hips started bucking wildly, and she was soon stroking her cock furiously. Without thinking I blurted out, "come in my mouth." Jubilee rolled over, wrenching the dildo from my hand, which remained buried in her ass. I bent down, putting my mouth over the tip of her cock as she continued to jerk herself. Soon Jubilee was sending streams of salty tasting cum into my mouth. I sucked on the tip of her cock, trying to swallow it all. Some of it escaped, running down my chin and dripping onto Jubilee's balls. Once she finished stroking herself, I bent down and licked the cum that had dropped onto her balls. Jubilee slowly gyrated her hips, and I realized that she was using the couch to push the vibrator into her ass.

"Are you close to coming," she asked.

"Soon," I said, picking up the pace of stroking myself. Jubilee threw her legs up in the air and held it there, pointing her ass at the ceiling. She pulled the vibrator out of her butt.

"Come on my ass," she said. I stood on the couch, positioning myself over her butt. Her asshole was still gaping open from the vibrator. I stroked myself quickly. In a few moments I shot my load on her ass. I tried to aim as much as I could into her gaping asshole. I watched as the cum hit the sides of her open channel, and rolled down inside her. What cum didn't wind up directly in her asshole, Jubilee massaged into her skin. I fell back on the couch, exhausted. Jubilee relaxed, her legs coming down across my lap. I reached down and kissed on of her smooth legs. I looked over at her. She still had her skirt hiked up around her stomach, and I watched as her cock grew soft. I looked up at her face. A few strands of hair covered her face, which was covered in a thin veil of sweat. I ran my hands up and down her legs.

"Thanks, Jubilee. That was an excellent dance, much better than any dance I've had at any strip club before."

"Well, the good news is that the mirror ball and comforter are definitely staying here at the apartment, so the Pussy Pole Lounge can be opened up any time you want. Even better, the lap dances here don't cost $20 a song. They're free."