The Laptop Surprise of My Mom Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was completely oblivious that she was sucking her own son! All those times when I was watching videos of her, she had made me hard for a while. Her tongue flopped around and I could feel the static building up through me! I grabbed onto her head and forced my shaft into her. She didn't gag but her mouth vibrated on me, which forced out an involuntary sigh. I didn't want to stop until I noticed that the other guys wanted to use her mouth too. After I unexpectedly took myself out, she blankly waited for the next cock.

I parked myself in line behind her, reflecting on what I just felt and what I would feel if I were to fuck her cunt? Would it be super wet?

To my surprise, Jamie pulled out and let me go ahead, which I was thankful for. Then I saw that she had a discrete tattoo on her lower back! It was a small flying white bird, but she was always against tattoos! She thought that they were tacky and pointless to have. Somehow, she had changed her mind on it. I wondered briefly what the tattoo signified for her.

I scrutinized both her holes. Her ass-hole was microscopically small, as it hadn't been penetrated yet, but I knew that it would be gaped later on, for sure. On the other hand, her pink pussy was loose and wet. There, I saw that her clit hood was pierced with a ring! I placed my hands on her hips and made one daring thrust into that!

There was a grunt of pleasure from her and her cunt muscles scrunched up on me! On top of that, I could feel my cock being bathed with her wetness! For me, the sensation was tingly, mesmerizing and magical! That feeling definitely magnified as I went faster and faster.

I felt myself drawing out my inner frustrations of knowing that my once sweet and innocent mom being all but gone. I had the drive to unleash it onto her now! I fucked the shit out of her because this was her fault! It was her fault for everything, including making me horny. As if to acknowledge her guilt, her pussy reacted by bearing down on me tightly. Before I knew it, I was at the point of no return. I groaned loudly, losing complete control of myself! My whole body shook and time seemed to stop. Altogether, I lasted maybe five minutes with her or less! I barely had time to get accustomed to her!

I grunted, "AH! AH! AH!"

I swiftly realized then that my voice might get recognized, as my orgasm started to subside! I didn't want that at all! Fortunately, she didn't even notice.

"Damn dude! You fuckin' came inside her!" exclaimed Nikko.

His portrayal of Captain Obvious should have been nominated for the next Academy Awards show. I bit my tongue from saying anything, even when I wanted to. To further add to the difficulty, she turned her head to the side with a sultry comment, "Mmm... your loads felt so warm!"

I really wanted to tell her how I felt - incredible! Instead, I watched the cum seep out lazily. I spread apart her butt-cheeks and saw that she was pushing the cum out. That's when the cum started making a prison break.

Nikko said, "That's one fucking hot creampie, but I'm not gonna use that hole anymore! It's time to break into your ass!"

She barked, "Wait! Before any of you use it, use the half-opened bottle of lube that's in the second drawer from the bottom."

Nikko laughed, "So, you really don't mind anal?"

"Why would I mind it? I'm here to entertain you guys. If my ass interests you, it's yours!"

The men were impressed. He went over to check out her drawer. He was shocked to find the sex toys, lubes and condoms!

"Oh fuck, look at this all this shit!"

She laughed. Nikko gladly spent time lubricating himself. On the other hand, he was less enthusiastic about stuffing his fingers into her bum-hole though.

Jamie yelled, "Hurry up, man! If you're not going to lubricate her, I'm gonna do it!"

Nikko thrust his lubricant-carrying fingers into her right away. He slid back and forth slightly before wiping his fingers on my mom's sheets. After that, his dick made its push. It didn't take much for her anal ring to give way. She gasped in acknowledgement of his entry. He wisely fucked her slowly.

"Ooohhhh... Angie, your ass feels so heavenly!"

She responded, "Mmm...I'm glad you like it!"

After she said that, he shuffled in and out of her harder too. He used her for a little longer before the other guys had their turns. The bed squeaked a lot.

They had her go on her side, though nobody used her cream-filled vagina! It was entirely anal or oral. Then, I discovered another surprise. Because I couldn't see her entire frontal side earlier, I didn't notice until now that her tits were pierced with a ring each!

I was watching from the sidelines, thinking about wanting to fuck her again later. I figured that I might not get another chance like this again.

Unfortunately, time was not on my side. Jamie started cumming first. His plentiful blasts painted her face, yet she smiled it off. I had expected the rest of the other two would be cumming soon too.

She was still helplessly lying on her side, like a fish out of water. I went over and slapped my cock at her butt-cheeks till I was hard again. Subsequently, I put it into her anus, which was the one hole that I hadn't used yet. I could see and feel that it was well-used. Despite that, she clenched herself to work me up. This time around, I wasn't as easy to cum..

Nikko was next to cum, but he did it in her mouth. He had her show the load to him, which made him very pleased. Then, Mandeep uttered that he was going to cum in her mouth too. After he unloaded, I heard her gulp everything.

"Yummy!", she remarked each time.

Now, the sated men just looked at me, which made me feel awkward and pressured to cum as soon as possible. I took myself out then I pulled her up so that she was sitting at the edge of the bed. I jerked myself in her direction, moving closer and closer to her. I let her suck me for a bit before I took myself out. I was gonna cum and I wanted to see it!

I grunted, "AW! AW! AW! AW!"

She smiled, even though my cum hit her everywhere! I had it on her face, her hair and her breasts. I made her clean me up afterward.

Then she asked "Hey! You think I could get these handcuffs off now?"

That's when I bolted to get my belongings. I threw the key to Mandeep and ran off.

Once I had exited the house, I hid in the bushes from across the street. After about ten minutes, I saw the guys walk out, but she appeared not to escort them out. Maybe because she was a hot mess! I left the bushes and caught up to them.

Nikko said, "Dude! Your friend's mom was the best! I lost my virginity tonight with her!"

Jamie agreed, "Yeah, dude. She's a freak! It's too bad we couldn't fuck her all at the same time.

Mandeep mostly just nodded, but wasn't overly emotional. For a big guy, he sure was a passive one. His size was intimidating, but his personality was apparently much softer.

From the distance, I glanced at my mom's house one more time before I turned to leave with them.

To be Continued...

12