The Last 24 Hours Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At her attempt to speak I placed a hand to her lips, "Right now yes or no is all that's needed, so Yes or No?" The indignant shake of her head and the flashing of her eyes was enough to tell me she was pissed. But so was I.

"I didn't think so. I never have. I love you and I believe in you and your love for me. You can be my personal SLUT anytime you want. A slut is a woman who doesn't care that her man knows that she enjoys sex with him and shows it to him frequently. A slut enjoys bringing pleasure to her man. That is you. You let me know that you love sex with me and making love to me. You also show me that you know the difference in the two. I will do everything in my power to love you and take care of you from now until times end. I won't ever let you go. Do you hear me? I never knew I needed you but I do now and it's too late to get away. I also won't have you disrespected or let you disrespect yourself by calling yourself a whore. You are NOT A WHORE! And it hurts me to hear you say that about yourself." A tear fell from my eyes as I spoke.

"I want you to hear me when I say this again. Bethsany Ann Taylor; I love you! I love you more and more with every passing moment. I don't intend that we ever be parted until times end. You are my soul and I love you." With that said I leaned down and kissed Beth with every fiber of my being wrapped up in that single moment. Beth's arms came up around my neck and held me in our kiss and she ate hungrily at my lips as I feasted at hers in turn and after a moment I pulled back and asked, "My Sweet Bethsany, will you be my personal slut until time ends?" As I asked this I stroked the side of her face and looked into her eyes, our foreheads touching.

She brought a hand to cup the right side of my face and said, "Oh yes! All you ever had to do was ask!" A single tear ran down her cheek and I kissed it away. "Am I forgiven for making you angry? I didn't mean to you know. I just needed you to understand…" She placed the tip of one finger against my lips silencing me and said, "I know. I forgive you. Will you forgive me for offending you?" I smiled and nodded. I looked over at the clock and noticed that it was just before seven o'clock.

I looked at Beth and said "Your choice nap or shower?"

Beth smiled wickedly and said "Neither. Come with me!" She pulled me up and we started towards the bathroom, Beth wiggling her perfect ass at me when she gave a gasp and froze.

I rushed to her and wrapped my arms around her. "What's wrong Sweets talk to me?" The fear that I had hurt her returned and I found my self on the verge of tears. I tried to turn her back towards the bed when she said in a gentle voice and stroked my face.

"Silly man! Haven't you ever seen a woman cum from the lingering sensations in her body? As I moved, my poor abused little ass tingled and then gave me the most delightful little orgasm. If this is what happens after anal sex we are going to be doing a lot of it in the future!" I sighed in relief and held her close to me.

We started again for the bathroom. When we got to the door Beth said "Wait here just a second. Please?" I nodded still not trusting my voice after the scare I just had. She went in to the darkened bathroom and closed the door behind her. I cooled my heels outside the bathroom for only about two or three minutes before I heard Beth's voice calling me through the door. I opened the door on dozens of aromatic candles lighting the room. The scents of sandalwood and cherry blossoms again assailed me. Beth stood in the center of the room and held out her arms to me.

I walked into the circle of Beth's arms and the feeling of rightness, of "home", returned full force.

Beth walked over to the walk in shower stall and turned on the lights only in the stall.(Handy little feature that) I made a mental note of it and returned my attention to Beth. She led me into the shower and turned on the water. She must have prepped the shower as the water came out at the perfect temperature to sooth me. Not in a splash of cold yet quickly heating water that I had expected. She picked up a loofa and soaped it up. She turned me into the shower and let the spray cascade over me and then began washing me down. She rebuffed my attempts to touch her and in a husky voice said, "Let me do this, please. I want to take care of you and pamper you the way you have me. I want to do this."

How could I refuse? I mean it's not every day that the most perfect creation on earth asks you to let her bathe you, is it? Although in my case it could happen much more frequently now! I had to smile at that thought. Beth soaped my front starting at my chest and then worked her way down to my waist. She had me turn into the spray to rinse the soap from my torso and give her my back to wash. She repeated the process only when she got to my waist she kept going. She washed me very thoroughly and continued on down passed the back of my legs and my ass to my feet. As she knelt there she again turned me so that the shower spray rinsed my body and yet my body blocked the spray from hitting her. She began to work on the front of my legs and work up towards my rising member.

I had cum twice less than half an hour ago and yet having Beth run her hands over my body was bringing me back to a full blown erection again. As she approached my groin she paused and looking me in the eye she took my erect cock and stroked it with her soapy hand. She rinsed my cock and took me in her mouth. I started to close my eyes when she suddenly popped me out of her mouth.

Beth's voice rang out in the enclosed confines of the shower stall, "NO! Look at me! Keep looking at me! Always see only me! I want you to know that I do this for you! Not someone else, me and always me. You said you belong to me. Did you mean it?"

I nodded my head yes.

"Say it then!" Beth commanded.

Looking into her eyes I wasn't sure what she wanted or where she was going but I knew I would go where she led. "I told you. As you gave yourself to me, so to do I give myself to you. I am yours for always and forever."

A smile lit up her face and she again turned me into the spray of the shower rinsing me for the last time. My erection had never faded and Beth stood and embraced me.

Looking into my eyes she said "I love you Alex Palmer. Will you take my ass again? Here? Now?"

As she spoke she leaned into the wall and let the water run in little rivers down her back. She thrust her ass out and trembled in anticipation. I noticed another bottle of the flavored lube on the shelf of the shower stall under the shower head. I turned off the shower and grabbed the bottle of lube.

I took a dollop of the lube on my fingers and slowly worked them into Beth's ass. She hadn't tightened all the way back up but it was still a pleasant struggle, especially for her. Her moans of pleasure tested the limits of my restraint as she bucked back and forth on my hand. As I worked to prepare her she rose higher and higher toward another climax.

Finally I couldn't take it anymore and grabbing her braid I tugged and she turned her head to face me. I used her words, "Look at me! Keep looking at me! Always see only me! I want you to know that I do this for you! Not someone else, me and always me. You belong to me and me alone as I belong to you." As I spoke I slowly drove into the very center of her being.

She moaned and sighed as I thrust in and out of her ass, never taking her eyes from mine. I leaned over and kissed her as I continued to pummel her ass. I circled her with my arms and hugged her as I stroked into her body. She gave herself willingly to me and I had taken what she had offered. We moved together towards a tremendous climax.

She pushed against the wall of the shower and with a feral gleam in her eye said "Take me damn it! I'm not made of porcelain I won't break with a little rough treatment! Take me damn you! TAKE ME!"

I grabbed Beth's tits and using her nipples as a lever began pulling her back onto my rampant cock. "Oh YEAH!" she cried. Our hips began to meet with bruising force.

"Harder! Faster! Fuck my ass! Fuck me! fuckmefuuuck mee!"

The harder I thrust, the louder Beth got and the tighter her ass clenched. I don't know how long we were at this but I know that I lasted a lot longer than our previous sessions given that I had already cum twice.

At last she began to pant "Oh Alex! I'm gonna cum Oh God! Oh Alex! I'm GONNA CUUUMMM!" Her ass clenched and then began to spasm. It felt like her ass was jerking me off inside of her and I came and came. It felt like she had drained my soul out through my cock.

Together we slid to our knees my cock still in her ass. Beth said "I have the tub ready but I don't have the energy to move right now." Beth tends to forget how strong I am because I'm so careful with her. I smiled and pulled her back to lean against me. She stretched up and turned her head to me for a kiss. After a moment of kissing her I cupped my hands under her thighs. Beth started to ask what I was doing when I abruptly stood up carrying her with me. The action drove my still hard cock back into her ass causing her to gasp as her weight settled into my hands her back sliding against me.

"OH MY GOD! ALEX OH YES YES!" Beth's screams spurred me on I turned us and whispered in her ear. "Could you get the door my hands are a bit occupied." She laughed causing me to gasp as her ass clutched and sucked at my cock with each contraction of her diaphragm. She opened the door and I walked over to the tub and each step bounced her on and off of my cock. The sensation was exquisite for us both. I made a mental note to try this again soon and do it earlier in the evening before I had used up so much energy. As we reached the tub I sat Beth's feet on the floor, and she leaned over the edge of the tub. I thrust in and out of her ass a few more times slowly and then withdrew my cock. "NOOO!" Beth moaned in displeasure. As she turned to face me I bent my knees, cupped her ass cheeks and stood taking her back off of the floor and suspending her. She got the idea quickly and grinned at me.

Reaching under her ass, she took me in her hand and guided me back into her battered ring. I lowered her a little onto my cock and we both groaned in pleasure. I stepped into the heated tub and sat. Beth curled her legs and took her weight on her knees. After we had settled she began to ride my cock. This time slowly, lovingly. There would be no "taking" this time. This time we were giving pleasure to one another, the completion of her request to me.

I ducked my head and sucked on her nipples and laved the top of her breasts. "Lisa was a fool to let anyone with your stamina go!" Beth cooed.

I took it as the compliment it was intended to be, although I could have done without hearing Lisa's name again tonight. I left a trail of kisses up her neck and nuzzled into her hair behind her right ear. The water sloshed around and around us in the tub and I saw the drain lever so a lifted it and let some of the water out of the tub.

Beth became a little less buoyant and began to ride me harder. "You are so good to me, Alex! Oh God this feels so good! I love you Alex!" All of this came in a rush and her speed increased. As we raced toward ecstasy hand in hand I couldn't help thinking I want everyone to know we love each other. I had an inspiration. I bowed my head and for the first time in my life marked a woman as mine for the entire world to see. I sucked and sucked just above her pulse until I was sure it would mark her. As I pulled my head back Beth, with a wicked gleam in her eyes, bent her head to give me her mark in the same place on my neck. It made me ecstatic that she felt this way for me.

I felt pride that she would want the world to know that I was hers and she was mine. Her riding had become more frantic and we climbed up and over into ecstasy together. It was the first quiet orgasm we had had together. Beth lifted so that my shaft fell from her ass and then reached over and turned on the hot water to warm the tub as it was cooling rapidly. She also picked up a small bowl I had not seen before and dumped bath salts into the tub. Once the water was warmed and the tap shut off Beth turned on the Jacuzzi Jets and turned and rested her back against me. We sat and basked in each others company and the smell of the aromatic salts.

She lay between my legs stroking the top of my thighs and sighed, "That was better than I had ever dared imagine it. Thank you for understanding."

Her voice was wistful and held a trace of uncertainty as if she were afraid that now that the passion had cleared I would be ashamed or angry or disgusted or something. I smiled and let the bubbling water sooth her tired body and leaned down to whisper in her ear.

"I have no regrets about this Beth." She started to smile and then I paused, "Ok I have only one small regret about this." She twisted around to look at me.

"What?" She said in a small scared voice.

I smiled and said "My only regret is that it took fifteen years to have this with you. All of that time wasted. I intend to make up for it though."

Beth sighed and smiled wide at me. "And how, pray tell me, kind sir, do you plan to do that?" She asked as she settled back and brought her right arm over her head and stroked my hair on the back of my neck. I leaned down to make it easier and noticed the bruise I had left on her neck above the right side pulse. I nibbled her ear lobe and asked, "How would you like to take a prenuptial trip with me? I don't know where yet but we can decide later. I can't marry you for two months and I haven't had a vacation in over four years. If they don't want to give me the time off I'll quit. I can afford to. I want to spend time with you, my wife."

At the word wife Beth spun sloshing water all over the bathroom and half emptying the tub, "WIFE?" she screamed excitedly.

I took her in my arms and said. "I have given you my ring, I have given you my promise, and I gave you my vows, and me yours, in this suite today. As far as I am concerned, you are my wife. You are my love and my life. I am free and clear of entanglements. A piece of paper filed with the court won't make you anymore my wife than you are at this moment in time. In my heart when I think of you it's by the name WIFE."

Tears of joy streamed down her face and she threw her arms around my neck and held on planting sobbing kisses on my mouth, chin, neck and eyes at random.

"The only question in my life is the twins and that is out of my hands. They will have to decide what they want. I HAVE what I have always wanted. She's here in my arms." I took one of her hands in mine and said "We need to get out of the water. We're turning into prunes." She laughed and we stood and I helped her out of the tub. I looked at her and asked "You're not sore or in pain or anything?"

As vigorous as our love making had been and as passionate as we were I was afraid she would be feeling ill affects from it. "Humph! No, I'm not, surprisingly enough. I'd always heard that a gentle ass fucking left you at least a little sore the first time, and we were anything but gentle," she said that with a smile "but I'm not sore at all. My back is a little tight" She lowered her eyelids coyly and continued, "but somebody promised me a massage and I want to collect." I smiled at her and nodded.

We stepped back into the bedroom and I looked at the clock. It was a little before nine. I looked out the window and saw the sun just starting to set. I looked at Beth and said "Change of plans? Get dressed for dinner quick I'll call and get our table from Franco and we can sit and watch the sunset together!" As I spoke she smiled at me and began to rummage through her bag for something to wear. I picked up the phone and called the concierge and asked them to send up housekeeping while we were at dinner. I then rang room service and changed my order from dinner to strawberries and dipping chocolate. My last call was to Franco. "Hello Franco, this is Alex Palmer. I wonder if the secluded table is available for dinner right now."

"Mr. Alex! It's good to hear you wish to join us again. Of course the table is ready! It will be for you for the rest of the weekend as long as you keep making Miss Beth smile!" I could hear the grin in his voice.

"Thank you Franco we'll be down right away and you can ask Miss Beth about her good news. It's hers to share so I'll leave it for her. We'll see you soon!" I had no more than hung up and Beth came in wearing a beautiful summer dress in a brilliant blue print that matched her eyes perfectly.

I quickly donned a nice Brooks Brothers polo shirt in vibrant purple and tan pleat front chinos. We were in the elevator and on our way. Beth took shameless advantage of the enclosed car and began kissing me. When the doors opened she was still kissing me and she put on quite a show for the girl at the concierge desk as she straitened the hem of her skirt. (Hey if she can kiss me, then my hands can roam her body. It's in the rules!) As we walked by the concierge desk she motioned Beth over and spoke to her in a low voice. Beth's laughter sparkled in the room like sunlight on the water. She came back over to me and we walked up to Franco.

He smiled and clapped his hands before extending them to Beth, "My dear Miss Beth, you look positively radiant tonight! Mr. Alex took my warning to heart, eh?" Beth looked at me and said "Warning?"

I explained, "Franco told me we could have our table anytime we wanted this weekend as long as I kept a smile on your face. He also said that if I didn't make you smile I would answer to him."

Beth laughed again and said "You Dear, Dear man. Thank you Franco but I don't think that you can pry this smile from my face for a long time to come." As she spoke she held up her hand and showed Franco her ring.

Franco took her hand and said "Truly? You are to be wed?" At her nod he swept her into a hug and began speaking rapid fire Italian. Beth patted his arm and said "Franco put me down and speak in English. I can't understand you."

Franco blushed and looked sheepish and said, "I'm sorry, signora Bella! I should not have…" Beth stopped him and said "It's alright Franco. I just couldn't understand what you said. That's all really."

I smiled and nodded and said "You are the first we've told the news, Franco. We'll tell Josh on Monday or later this weekend if we see him. Don't let it slip if you do see him though we want to be the ones to tell him. We wanted to share the news with someone though and I thought you'd be happy for us."

"I'm so happy for you both! Come your table is ready." He chatted with Beth and looked at her ring again. I later learned from Josh, that Franco's daughter, Christiana, who would have been around Beth's age, had died last year of cancer. Franco, a widower, had come to America to get away from the painful memories of his loss in Italy. I also heard from Josh that Beth bore a striking resemblance to Franco's daughter. Josh had helped Franco with his immigration status and so was always welcome at the Top of the Tower.

I looked out the window as we made our way to our table and caught up to Beth and took her arm. She looked at me and I turned her to face the window. Her breath caught as the sun danced across the water of the lake as the sun went down. "As beautiful as this view is, it is humbled beside your beauty, my love." The music the orchestra was playing was at once soothing and romantic. Again I'm sure the food was excellent but I have no memory of it. I spent the whole evening gazing at Beth. We said our goodbyes and headed back to the suite. The cute concierge waved Beth over and handed her something. Beth palmed it and put it in her clutch purse. We got on the elevator and took the short trip back to our suite.